Barbara Hartwell

My photo
Independent Investigator, Intelligence Analyst, Journalist. Former CIA (NOC, Psychological Operations) Black Ops Survivor. Sovereign Child of God. Minister of the Gospel of Jesus Christ (Ordained 1979, D.Div.) Exposing Government Lies, Crimes, Corruption, Conspiracies and Cover-ups.

Tuesday, December 5, 2006

Delivered From CIA by the Grace of God













In 1994, I broke out of CIA Black Operations, having been utilized at various times as an intelligence operative under Non-Official Cover (NOC) and as a professional CIA asset over a period of twenty-five (25) years of my adult life, between 1969-1994. I was recruited into CIA black programs in early childhood without my informed consent.

Because much of my training occurred under CIA's infamous MK Ultra operation (in attempts to "create the perfect spy" during the cold war era) much of my memory throughout my life has been 'wiped' through hypnotic controls, the use of drugs and psychotronic antipersonnel technology (Electronic Dissolution of Memory).

To many people, such projects being run by CIA seem more like science fiction than real government operations and thus my claims may stretch credibility to the breaking point.

But speaking for myself, I know how real such operations are. I was there, I speak from many years of firsthand experience and I have lived --every day of my life-- to deeply regret the covert operations I was drawn into against my will; and the grievous injustices which were perpetrated upon me and other members of my family by this organized criminal network known as the Central Intelligence Agency.

I was delivered from these operations only by the Grace of God, after many years of prayer and battling the forces of darkness --including as personified in my CIA handlers-- in spiritual warfare and at times, what amounted to guerilla warfare.

It is to God's Glory, through the redeeming love of Jesus Christ, that I dedicate this website. Thank You Jesus!

I have to thank my dearest friends, those heavenly angels, as well --who lit the path to show me the way out and who saved my life through Divine Intervention more times than I can count.

Created by God before the Foundation of the World, angels serve as God's messengers, guardians and warriors. Some may not believe in the existence of angels, but I know beyond any doubt how very real they are, as I have been blessed to have them with me from earliest childhood.

All battles for Liberty are ultimately part of a vast, timeless spiritual war --a war for the salvation of souls--ongoing for millenia. There is no true liberty but that which comes from the spirit.

As these battles are waged today here on earth, they are but a pale reflection of what could be termed the Angelic Wars --Angels of God under the command of Jesus Christ versus Satan and his fallen angels whose purpose is to enslave humanity. All who would enslave others are themselves enslaved, though they fail to see this truth. There can be no freedom but that bestowed on each individual by God.

In this war for hearts, minds and souls, the Central Intelligence Agency has been on the wrong side, the dark side, since Day One when the spy agency was formed in 1947 from its precursor, the Office of Strategic Services (OSS) and staffed with Nazi scientists brought to the United States of America under the auspices of an operation codenamed Paperclip.

These Nazi scientists and S.S. officers --some of whom formed the original core of CIA-- brought with them the atrocities perpetrated during Hitler's Third Reich, in the death camps and beyond, including the use of human subjects in genetic engineering experiments, known as "eugenics"; the practice of nefarious occultism; horrific psychiatric abuses for purposes of behavior modification, brainwashing and various forms of mind control.

These and many other human rights violations can only be described as Crimes against God as the perpetrators attempt to usurp the power of God for an unholy agenda.

As an elite 'enforcement' arm of the Olympic Cartel (otherwise known as Illuminati) the CIA has continued its satanic Nazi legacy by waging its crusade for control of the world, its societies and its resources, run under the cloak of "intelligence gathering" and brandishing the dagger of National Security .

CIA has been wreaking havoc; instigating mayhem; fomenting the overthrow of governments; installing puppet governments and making enemies for the U.S. of A. around the globe since its inception.

Among their 'black budget' projects they are involved in what I would call illegal domestic covert operations. As for their primary Weapons of Mass Destruction, these include Psychological Operations (such as mind control and media propaganda campaigns) and State-sponsored Terrorism.

There are those who have been inside but remain deceived; most have lived their lives outside but remain naive.

For all who are seeking the truth about some of the darkest secrets of the Central Intelligence Agency, I present on this website but a small portion of what, during a time span of more than half a century, I have come to know.

It is my hope that those who are still in thrall to this deadly cabal will see the light; that they will turn to God; will repent of their grievous transgressions against humankind and sins against God and get on the Side of the Angels, while there is yet time.

Barbara Hartwell
January 2005