Barbara Hartwell

My photo
Independent Investigator, Intelligence Analyst, Journalist. Former CIA (NOC, Psychological Operations) Black Ops Survivor. Sovereign Child of God. Minister of the Gospel of Jesus Christ (Ordained 1979, D.Div.) Exposing Government Lies, Crimes, Corruption, Conspiracies and Cover-ups.

Saturday, September 6, 2008

EX- FBI AGENT REFUTES MALICIOUS LIBEL FROM KEN ADACHI



NOTE: Today I received a telephone call from Geral Sosbee. He wanted me to know that he had read my recent report (September 4) on Ken Adachi:

KEN ADACHI: FALSUS IN UNO, FALSUS IN OMNIBUS.

For the record, Geral Sosbee has sent the following brief comment for publication re Ken Adachi and Ted Gunderson:

"Succinctly, Ken Adachi is a malicious liar and a petty fraudster for writing the following statements about Geral Sosbee (regarding Gunderson, I have reason to believe that all statements written about him by my greatest friend, Barbara Hartwell, are true):
 
From:
 
Thursday, August 14, 2008

Adachi writes:
 
"...Barbara Hartwell's ... gets little coverage beyond Gerald Sosbee or Stew Webb or other government-controlled "whistleblower" flunkies. ...You can find most of my articles ... on my Ted Gunderson page".