Barbara Hartwell

My photo
Independent Investigator, Intelligence Analyst, Journalist. Former CIA (NOC, Psychological Operations) Black Ops Survivor. Sovereign Child of God. Minister of the Gospel of Jesus Christ (Ordained 1979, D.Div.) Exposing Government Lies, Crimes, Corruption, Conspiracies and Cover-ups.

Saturday, January 8, 2022

SHUT DOWN, CUT OFF & STRANDED: The Personal Testimony of Government Persecution by an Enemy of the State



I do not often bother anymore to give my personal testimony about the persecution for which I have been targeted, which began even before I defected from CIA operations in 1994. My battle to get out was the beginning of the hellish ordeal.


My purpose in documenting my case has always been that it is very important to me to have a public record of events, including my testimony, so that at least anyone interested in the facts has the opportunity to access the information.


Whether they find the information valid, credible, or of value, or not, does not concern me. Those with eyes to see, ears to hear, will see and hear. Others will not. My reports have always been presented for information purposes only. The reading/listening audience may make of it what they will.


I have documented numerous incidents of offenses (both civil and criminal) which have been published on my websites (since 2000), before that and concurrent on other sites (since 1995) and on countless radio shows (terrestrial and Internet podcasts).


My previous background in journalism (even while still involved in CIA operations) was in mainstream media, both print journalism and as a talk show host/producer in terrestrial radio and cable TV, a career that has now continued, in various forms, for more than forty years.


The primary purpose of my work, as a journalist and especially from the time I became a CIA whistleblower, has been to defend Liberty and pursue Justice. My areas of expertise involve counterintelligence and psychological operations.


CIA has a standard operating procedure (SOP) for dealing with anyone whom they have deemed an enemy of the state. It is a methodology which aims to destroy every area of a person's life, the goal being to drive the person to destitution, homelessness and eventually, death. And they intend to do this without ever being found culpable (at least in a provable legal sense) in the person's demise. Their carefully-crafted campaign is implemented using 'plausible deniability', whereby they deploy their limitless resources against an individual they wish to destroy.


It is called a Neutralization Campaign. The primary tactics are: Isolation, Alienation & Deprivation. I have covered this subject in depth in my reports over the past quarter century (as regards my own case and numerous others I have investigated), so I won't take the time to go into further detail here.


This report is meant only to document my current situation, and looking back over the past few years.


I am a disabled senior citizen, living in dire poverty, attempting to live on disability benefits, which do not even begin to cover my basic living expenses.


I have a roof over my head, for now, but not much more that I can count on.


I have not been able to get any medical care for the past 6 years (except in cases of acute emergencies), of which I am in desperate need, as the nature of my disabilities requires regular care and treatment. 


The government has found ways (let me count the ways...) to deprive me of the care I need, and even though I have had several pro bono attorneys to represent me, the situation has still not been resolved. To date, no medical care at all.


For the past year I have had no transportation. My old car (a 1999 model) finally broke down because I was unable to afford repairs. Since I could not get help, I drove it to the very end, even with bald tires, and a failing exhaust system, praying that I could make it only a few miles down the road to the market to get basic necessities. When it became a total safety hazard, I had no choice but to have it towed away.


I have been forced to beg rides when I can get them, only for short trips to the post office, market, etc. Otherwise, I can't go anywhere, can't see anyone, can't do anything, not unless it can be done at my home. If I am 'lucky', I might be able to get out twice or three times a month.


In May of last year I was deprived of yet another necessity. I had a cell phone, one of those old prepaid flip phones, no contract, not listed under my name. I'd had it since 2010, and only used it when away from home, in my car, or for emergencies. I did not use it for anything else.


One day I found that my regular landline phone was not working. I could not get a dial tone, only a message of “no service” on the screen. I also later got the message, “line in use”. I didn't have to wonder by whom the line was in use. I've had a 'party line' for as long as I can remember, and there is no way to stop them.


This had happened before, on a regular basis, due to hacking on my lines, so I thought little of it. I tried to use the cell phone to contact my service provider, to report the problem, as I usually did. But now, suddenly, the cell phone also had no service, though it had been working fine earlier in the day. The two phones stopped working at exactly the same time. What a coincidence...


Later that day, the landline phone came back, though I could get no explanation from the provider, when I was able to call. But the cell phone was dead, and has remained that way ever since.


I had renewed the prepaid service for the time period (60 days of service), so that was not the problem. And I had accumulated 9,000 minutes of call time. I'd had the same phone number for 10 years.


I tried calling the company. I got a robot on the line, making senseless commands, but never could get a human being to talk to. When, after hours of frustration, I finally was able to speak to a real live person, I could not understand half of what she said. It was clear English was her second language.


What I finally realized was that I had lost all the unused minutes (time) I had paid for; that they had just taken my phone number from me and disconnected my phone, for no explicable reason. Except it was clear to me what they had done, and why.


I later learned that there was nothing I could do. I would just have to get another phone and start from scratch. I refuse to get a 'smart phone', to give the bastards yet another way to track me, or put 'contact tracing' or other intrusions into my privacy. And I know that prepaid flip phones are still available. In all this time, I just have not been able to get to a place where they are sold.


Meanwhile, now, if I lose power (on which the landline phone runs) and I have an emergency, I will not be able to make a call to try to get help. Stranded, with no transportation, no phone service.


Next item: Hacking/highjacking of my e-mail. I rarely use e-mail, except to send brief messages, links or documents. But now, it has been 'decided' that I will not be able to send e-mail to certain individuals, and that from certain others, I will not be able to receive e-mail. I have friends and colleagues overseas, with whom e-mail is the primary method of contact and important for professional reasons. We can't use the phone, as it is not affordable. So those contacts have been cut off, except the occasional call by Skype.


For others, two-way communication (except on the phone) has been made impossible. And of course, these are people which are important that I remain in contact with.


But there is more...online meetings which I attend for work. Recently, I was unable to hear or speak in a weekly meeting, 3 times in a row. My microphone was muted, and I could not hear the others speaking. I have the best professional tech person I have ever known, and despite spending hours on the phone (and remotely, on my computer), no explanation as to why I was being blocked was found. Then, once it became a point of loud complaint on my part, and a number of others became witnesses, the problem suddenly just rectified itself, again with no explanation. Except the same old sabotage.


Then, there is the deprivation of not being able to go to church. When I relocated to New York in 2014 I joined a small church in a nearby town, where I attended regularly, and served in the ministry as Clerk of the Vestry for two years.


Then, near the end of 2017 I started to feel uncomfortable when the church made a hard left turn and began supporting Black Lives Matter, started soliciting the congregation for attendance at 'gun control' marches and rallies for advocacy of illegal aliens.


There were only two people in the entire congregation (at least that I knew of) who were like-minded conservatives. The others knew of my background and my politics, and bless their hearts, loved me anyway, and the feeling was mutual, as it always will be. I still pray for them.


But with sorrow in my heart, I knew I did not belong there. When the beloved Priest (who helped me and supported me immensely, at the worst of times) retired at age 80 in 2018, I left as well. I could not in good conscience continue to be a part of what had become more of a left-wing political /social justice club than a house of God.


So, I was not surprised when the church closed down in March of 2020, due to the “pandemic”. I knew of this because they kept me on their e-mail list. At first, they held services on Zoom, which I did not attend. But then, as time went on, it got much worse. The latest e-mail invitations I received stated that it was “required” that all attendees be: masked, fully vaccinated and would practice social distancing.


This, a beautiful old Episcopal church in a country setting, built of stone, with stained glass windows imported from medieval France, where I spent so many joyous hours, has now become just another casualty in the leftists' war on Christianity. What a crying shame!


Anyway, I have not been able to find another church, one that is open to non-masked, un-vaccinated parishioners. And even if I could find one, I can't get there with no transportation.


The hardest part of all this is that I am up against it alone. I don't have anyone (near or far) I can rely on for support, the operative word being 'rely'.


Most of the people I know have a spouse and/or family, and/or friends they can rely on. They are not stranded, going without transportation. They can get medical care when they need it. They can travel, go on vacations, visit friends and family. They have no idea what it is like to live in poverty, in isolation and deprivation.


But then, they have not been deemed enemies of the state.


I have given up talking about any of this to anyone. There really is no point. They don't hear, and they don't see, and I see no reason to burden them with my hardships.


I get messages by e-mail, or voice mail, where I am casually told, I hope you are well, or, I hope you are doing okay. Well, here, for the record, I must truthfully say that no, I am not.


These messages come even from people who have been told what is happening, or at least would have had the opportunity to read my reports, but for some reason, by all appearances, seem to have disregarded everything I have said. So be it.

 

However...Despite being stranded, shut down and cut off, by the grace of God, I am still able to work, I am still able to defy tyranny, I am still able to expose bad guys, I still have hope for the future, and for all this, I am still blessed, no matter my circumstances.


And still praising the Lord!


Barbara Hartwell

Enemy of the New World Order Police State

January 8, 2022



RELATED REPORTS


Prayer Request for Material Support


http://barbarahartwellvscia.blogspot.com/2021/05/prayer-request-for-material-support.html


False Accusers Abound: Once CIA, Always CIA


http://barbarahartwellvscia.blogspot.com/2020/05/false-accusers-abound-once-cia-always.html