Barbara Hartwell

My photo
Independent Investigator, Intelligence Analyst, Journalist. Former CIA (NOC, Psychological Operations) Black Ops Survivor. Sovereign Child of God. Minister of the Gospel of Jesus Christ (Ordained 1979, D.Div.) Exposing Government Lies, Crimes, Corruption, Conspiracies and Cover-ups.

Sunday, March 3, 2013

My Country Tis of Thee: Messages of Liberty from a Patriot's Journal

 
"There are two enemies of the People: criminals and the government. Let us bind the second with the chains of the Constitution, so that it does not become the legalized version of the first."
 
--Thomas Jefferson
 
My country tis of thee,
Sweet land of liberty,
Of thee I sing.
 

Land where my fathers died!
Land of the Pilgrim's pride!
From every mountain side,
Let freedom ring!


My native country, thee,
Land of the noble free,
Thy name I love.
 

I love thy rocks and rills,
Thy woods and templed hills;
My heart with rapture fills
Like that above.


Let music swell the breeze,
And ring from all the trees
Sweet freedom's song.
 

Let mortal tongues awake;
Let all that breathe partake;
Let rocks their silence break,
The sound prolong.


Our father's God to, Thee,
Author of liberty,
To Thee we sing.
 

Long may our land be bright
With freedom's holy light;
Protect us by Thy might,
Great God, our King!

 
--Lyrics by Samuel Francis Smith

Recently I posted a report from my friend, former FBI agent Geral Sosbee. Geral's report outlined the tactics of persecution against him by government agents (FBI, CIA, DOJ et al) and their minions.

The more I thought about all this, the angrier I became. Not because there was anything 'new' to be angry about, this hellish terror and torture campaign has been going on for more than two decades.

What really got to me is the fact that almost nobody seems to care what the government is doing, year in, year out, not just to Geral Sosbee, but to all of us who do care enough to expose the corruption, to stand up for Liberty, for our God-given unalienable rights.

I am more disgusted than I can express by the apathy, by the failure to stand up and be counted, the refusal to take action; by the attitudes of people who allow fear --especially fear of the government-- to rule their lives. From my observations, most people would rather comply with anything and everything the government dictates, in the false belief that they will be "safe", than act on principle to defy the evildoers who have all but destroyed this country.

God-given rights are non-negotiable, and for any honorable person, so will be their principles. Those who will not stand up for their rights, with no compromises, cannot be called patriots. Those who give lip service to "patriotism", but do nothing to defend their own Liberty, or that of those under their protection, cannot truthfully say they love their country --not "the government", but the principles of Liberty on which the country was founded.

The following messages were written by Geral Sosbee beginning in 2002. They are excerpts from a sort of journal, sent as e-mails to a number of supporters of Geral and me, some of which were also posted on various sites.

Sadly (but typically), these 'supporters' have all fallen by the wayside. Some displayed the typical cowardice, as described above, when things got too hot to handle. Some abandoned us when we refused to compromise, refused to take their unsolicited advice, refused to tolerate their aggressive attitudes in attempts to wield influence over our decisions about what we "should" or "should not" be doing. 

It became clear that some were never sincere in their "support" for Geral and me, but were actually provocateurs, minions of the COINTELPRO, whose intent was to disrupt and sow discord among any true patriots who were Targets of the government's schemes.

And why would the government target a person for harassment, persecution and neutralization? Because that person is deemed a threat to the New World Order Police State. Because that person is reporting truthful, accurate, factual information, supported by solid evidence, about government conspiracies. 

Because IF that person manages to get a large enough audience to review the facts, the evidence, the testimony of numerous credible witnesses, to finally see the truth, there just might be hell to pay.

Barbara Hartwell Percival
March 3, 2013


MY COUNTRY 'TIS OF THEE...

That I and my esteemed associates seek to save .

Barbara- You mentioned that the thugs of the fbi and cia are afraid of us and I concur. For me to see this once great national government pursue members of our Patriot community , using the mischievous and murderous mental dwarfs whom I describe on my site, is evidence that the assassins in our  government  (or de-facto regime) are truly fearful of us all, as well they should be because no group of thugs in history have been successful in maintaining a permanent stranglehold on humanity through the use of force, threat of force, and mind control techniques. The people inevitably stop the hooligans. You and I and others are "the people".

Like you, I am saddened to see our wonderful land now controlled by the lowest form of human intellect and by those who not only lack spirituality, but who  mock it through the devilish tactics that you, I  and others outline in our reports .

The methods  that the fbi/cia  use against me, you and others defy description because many of our people cannot imagine that the United States of America could stoop so low as to engage in the activities we describe; the populace's failure to understand and to see the truth of our reports    feeds the tyrants' propaganda machine and prolongs the day of reckoning when the warmongers and terrorists among us must account for their crimes and omissions.

As I previously mentioned to you, Dear Barbara, your sufferings are mine as are those of others who have been murdered, forced into suicide, or imprisoned by the most ruthless and savage persons of our time. In a sense, though, you and I are the fortunate ones in our society because we recognize the spiritual storm upon us and we forge ahead with full awareness of the evil elements brought against all of God's Children the world over. Those who are blind to such attacks on humanity and those who refuse to see the threat confronting us are perhaps unable at present to connect with their enlightened brothers and sisters and with the guiding Force that can save us all.

The voice of Barbara Hartwell must not be snuffed out because you are a continuing inspiration and teacher to those among us most capable of defeating the mental dwarfs and their mentors, all of whom presume to play the role of God in this glorious universe. So, our country, under God, must re-group so that once again we may sing the praises and count the blessings of our once great nation.

PERPETUAL STATE OF WAR & GLOBAL TYRANNY

The collapse of leadership in the United States is now evident worldwide and the perpetual state of war that seems to characterize this nation's global political posture cannot change until the Mental Dwarfs and their mentors are exposed for what they are: maniacal and near demonic assassins and misanthropes unable to grasp the eternally damaging effects of their depravity.

As the rest of the world awakens to the complete breakdown of fundamental human rights, as evidenced by the United States domestic and foreign  public policy (and as defined &  enforced by the fbi , cia, and similarly chartered and motivated groups) this once great nation stands alone, isolated by its own warped and depraved values . 

The warmongers, the cut-throats and the low life assassins in the fbi and the cia bring to the United States precisely the same barbaric elements that the United States now impugns to so-called enemy and "Axis of Evil" countries; those elements are: 1) disrespect for the rights of human beings, 2) dictatorial regimes which imprison, torture, and kill people around the world (usually for the cause of "World Peace, Economic Stability, or Religion"), and 3) tyrannical cultures  which are programmed (by mind control techniques of incredible  effectiveness) to assist the corrupt government in terrorizing and killing the targets.

Finally, those people who recognize the plan to de-humanize the earth's population and to strip all people of their natural spiritual impulse to honor first and  foremost God's laws,  also see the cowardly nature of the band of thugs who rule the world in a manner that defiles all that is holy on earth; this perception that the United States is made up of assassins and cowards brings upon the United States a most unmanageable rejection by friend and foe alike.

The time is come for the fbi and the cia to open all of their files on every human being in the world; by so doing the ability for the fbi and the cia mental dwarfs to blackmail and intimidate their critics is nullified. The release of the fbi/cia files (but I mean all the files, notes, memos and verbal understandings) will also show the world just how incredibly sick are the misguided men and women (in the fbi/cia) who make a living by fabricating the files and then by using the files to destroy people and governments.

Let the sunshine pour on all of the files now, and begin it by opening for world review the files on Geral W. Sosbee.

COVERT ACTION & UNNAMED SOURCES

Barbara- you wrote: "There are some people who just cannot reveal their identities but who have helped me quite a bit 'behind the scenes'; I don't consider them cowards. They may not be willing to put their lives on the line for me and I understand that."

I fully accept your loyalty to these people. My point is that Barbara Hartwell is symbolic of the larger issue facing the United States:  a complete breakdown of our constitutional government by a group of fbi/cia and other bandits gone mad.


The government is out of control.

Those who do not now stand up, at the very least in moral support of those whose lives are in danger, are unfit and undeserving of the sacrifices that you, I and many others make every second of our lives.

One cannot on the one hand claim secretly to support us and thereby gain our gratitude for their reserved and  ALMOST COURAGEOUS  stance, and then on the other hand give lip service by their silence to the thugs and assassins who are busy killing  and torturing our people.

At some point a human being has to make a choice and then live with the consequences of that choice. For you, I, and many others the choice is easy: Fight the assassins with heart and soul until our death.

For those who have to think further about whether to join us or to remain on the sidelines while our cohorts suffer and die on this new battlefield, I say please go and do not show your face to me again.

Respectfully, Humbly, with Love,


Geral

FBI/CIA SPONSORED  "GOVERNMENT-ISSUE" DOCTORS, LAWYERS, JUDGES ET AL

I continue my efforts to find a way to make public the names of doctors, dentists, lawyers, judges and others whose conduct is questionable and who in some instances engage in terrorist practices for the corrupt fbi/cia.
In instances where the libel laws protect the culprits, I will need to explore in private and share with you all secondarily my plan to grab their attention as well.

Recently, an anonymous supporter released the name of the dentist who placed a tracking device in my jaw. This same dentist also issued a threat to me while I was in his office. I am positive and 100% sure that the dentist referred to below is in fact an operative for the fbi- I would stake my life on it. This man aids the fbi in terrorizing any target who in many instances simply committs suicide ,or is put away as a result of the mental torture that the dentist facilitates in concert with the fbi/cia.

[NOTE: What Geral describes here, the implants placed in unwitting patients (typically employees or ex-employees of FBI, CIA, etc.) is standard operating procedure. I have suffered years of pain because of these implants, and so have others I know, which are extremely difficult to remove, assuming you can find a dentist/oral surgeon who is not on the government payroll. From my childhood, I was taken only to CIA doctors and dentists. Who is going to compensate me, or Geral, for the damages done to us? Not the U.S. government. We can never be made whole.]

HOMELAND SECURITY HARASSMENT, CENSORSHIP & THREATS

[NOTE: This refers to an online message board Geral joined, called "I love philosophy". Geral, as always, posted the truth about some of the persecution campaign against him. But apparently, the Department of Homeland Security has no use for the truth. So the tyrants made threats to the owners of the forum in order to silence Geral Sosbee.]

This morning I received the following email from the United States Department of Homeland Security. Suspecting that it may be a hoax, I contacted the Department for confirmation. They replied promptly, verifying the email, and stating that that "any further delaying tactics will be regarded as an attempt to undermine Homeland Security efforts." I have conferred with the forum staff, and we have concluded that we have no choice but to comply with their instructions.

Dear Site Administrator,

Under the below provisions of the USAPATRIOT Act (2001) you must forthwith terminate any electronic communications from the source identified as "Geral Sosbee". Failure to do so may result in prosecution and imprisonment. Furthermore, you must immediately surrender any and all records that could assist the Department in identifying and locating the source, including (but not limited to) IP addresses, Internet Service Provider details and access logs. You have 24 hours to comply, or further action will be taken.

Relevant Sections: Title I Sec. 105; Title II Secs. 201, 202, 206, 210, 214, 215, 220; Title V Sec. 504; Title VIII Secs. 811, 814, 816; Title IX Sec. 901; Title X Sec. 1003

Many Thanks for your cooperation.

Atlanta Hayes
Department of Homeland Security

[NOTE #2:  You can go straight to hell, Atlanta Hayes! You and your cowardly little friends, who enjoy having the official power to censor free speech.  Bye now, and hope you have a First Amendment kind of day...]

GERAL SOSBEE'S KIND WORDS OF SUPPORT FOR BARBARA HARTWELL

Your comments to my friend Barbara (who incidentally came to my aid when almost no one else would, and she did so while she was under intense harassment) are consistent with mine where I require any of my associates to come out with their names and their stated purposes. Nevertheless, Barbara has a poetic license with me and I admire her more than any person I have ever known. She is my Hero. I pray that I might be able to assist Barbara Hartwell in any way that our Maker may allow.

Her website is an instrumentality, in my opinion, for Good and for the glory of God. Her heart is rich in the divine spirit of our Maker and her work is indispensable in our generation. I hope that more of our (yours  and mine) group can visit her site and see the superb writings and the great insights that Barbara offers to the world. She and I are not only on the front lines of this new battlefield, we are in daily combat with the lost souls in the fbi/cia who dare take this country by force and who dare dictate to all of Humanity the terms by which we must live and die. In a way Barbara and I (and others) see very few cohorts on this plane of battle . She presently needs all the support we can muster in order for her to continue her wonderful work.

My complaints about my own experience are intended to show the changes in me (my psyche and my life) over the past four years (as caused by the terror and torture campaign) . 

Your reference to the many others who have died does not diminish the reports of  Sosbee and Hartwell regarding the terror and torture tactics presently being used to destroy dissidents and outspoken activists like us. The greatest leaders among us can be picked off by some of the tactics that Barbara and I attempt to describe.

Part  of my work everyday is in constant prayer that I might have the strength to fight the fbi and the cia for another day.  


Barbara Hartwell Percival
Legal Defense & Research Trust
Barbara Hartwell Vs. CIA     
http://www.barbarahartwellvscia.blogspot.com