Barbara Hartwell

My photo
Independent Investigator, Intelligence Analyst, Journalist. Former CIA (NOC, Psychological Operations) Black Ops Survivor. Sovereign Child of God. Minister of the Gospel of Jesus Christ (Ordained 1979, D.Div.) Exposing Government Lies, Crimes, Corruption, Conspiracies and Cover-ups.

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

The Duty of Every Patriot

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
It is the duty of every patriot to protect his country from its government.
 
--Thomas Paine
 
 
Most Americans will never know what it is like to be targeted for a neutralization campaign. That is because they have not been singled out for persecution. For this reason, because they have not personally experienced the living hell of being a Target, often they have trouble believing the true stories of those like Barbara Hartwell or former FBI agent Geral Sosbee. Rather, we are often called "radicals" or " anti-government extremists", especially by the more ignorant among the population.
 
Being a veteran of decades of counterintelligence wars, I have chosen to  dedicate much of my time, and my investigations, to exposing the truth of the psy war and neutralization campaigns being waged against whistleblowers.
 
Unfortunately, over the past decade, the word "whistleblower" has been watered down to such an extent that it is being used inaccurately by non-whistleblowers; bandied about in connection to unrelated issues; and claimed as an unwarranted "credential" by those who have not earned it, those merely seeking attention and attempting to aggrandize themselves.
 
Here is a legal definition of "whistleblower":
 

The disclosure by a person, usually an employee in a government agency or private enterprise, to the public or to those in authority, of mismanagement, corruption, illegality, or some other wrongdoing.

Persons who act as whistleblowers are often the subject of retaliation by their employers. Typically the employer will discharge the whistleblower, who is often an at-will employee. An at-will employee is a person without a specific term of employment. The employee may quit at any time and the employer has the right to fire the employee without having to cite a reason. However, courts and legislatures have created exceptions for whistleblowers who are at-will employees.

Whistleblowing statutes protect from discharge or discrimination an employee who has initiated an investigation of an employer's activities or who has otherwise cooperated with a regulatory agency in carrying out an inquiry or the enforcement of regulations. Federal whistle-blower legislation includes a statute protecting all government employees, 5 U.S.C.A. §§ 2302(b)(8), 2302(b)(9). In the federal civil service, the government is prohibited from taking, or threatening to take, any personnel action against an employee because the employee disclosed information that he or she reasonably believed showed a violation of law, gross mismanagement, gross waste of funds, abuse of authority, or a substantial and specific danger to public safety or health. In order to prevail on a claim, a federal employee must show that a protected disclosure was made, that the accused official knew of the disclosure, that retaliation resulted, and that there was a genuine connection between the retaliation and the employee's action.
********************
Just go out on the Internet, and you will find all kinds of people claiming to be "whistleblowers" and stretching the definition to absurd lengths. Most of them have never been inside any government agency, corporation, organization or other entity on which they claim to be "exposing" to the public, the crimes, corruption, cover-ups. Most are only parroting second or third hand information and/or posting the work of others. This is NOT a whistleblower.

Most are not even journalists, though some claim to be. Nowadays, the word "journalist" has been compromised, just like the word "whistleblower".  Journalism is a profession, it is not a 'hobby' that someone pursues in his spare time. A 'blogger' (and how I hate that stupid term!) is not a journalist.

Yet the Internet is loaded with all kinds of people claiming to be "whistleblowers" and "journalists", those seeking recognition by promoting themselves, and by claiming to be "exposing" information which is not based on personal knowledge; not based on facts, and for which they have no evidence.

To make matters worse, some of the amateurs/wannabes making these false claims are attacking legitimate whistleblowers and journalists (including Sosbee and Hartwell) with libel and slander, in efforts to discredit them, simply out of envy and malice.

Former FBI agent Geral Sosbee, who was forced to retire from the FBI (1978), because he refused to 'go along to get along'; refused to participate in the crimes and corruption within the FBI; honored his oath to defend the Constitution, against all enemies, foreign and domestic, and who, rather than cave to pressure to 'conform', became a whistleblower, is the Target of a brutal persecution campaign, in attempts to neutralize him.

Here is a recent brief report, outlining some of the tactics which are deployed against him.

By Geral Sosbee

fbi, etc. continue intense assaults, for well over twelve years now, as summarized below:

 ---24/7 directed energy assaults, sometimes incapacitating
 
---VA denies all pending claims and threatens to seize current benefits if fraud is found; VA staff in Harlingen are extremely rude and at times abrasive toward me
 
---chemical spray into my home sends me to the doctor several times over the past eight years with chronic bronchitis and respiratory problems; other chemical and biological assaults against me by the fbi are described in my site.
 
---fbi sends neighbors to remind me that I am not welcome anywhere I go; I have changed residence about eight times in eight years in efforts to avoid both chemical assaults and criminal neighbors   (recent incident: "Missy Roberts" (a complete stranger) comes onto my property in her car, says that she is a neighbor and begins asking me personal questions such as , "what is your name?" She makes sure that I see her visiting with my immediate neighbors.
 
---The psychological operations continue by again sending the thug who assaulted me at University of Texas; now he works at the Harlingen Public Library and continues harassing me. I asked the
Mayor and the Director of Library to fire him, but all of my efforts are without success.
 
Regarding the assault and battery by the same fbi thug as described in parts 19, a,b,c of  My Story in Detail, I also filed a complaint with the Texas Judicial Ethics Committee against the judge who dismissed the case on the same fbi thug who pled no contest to my criminal complaint; my present charges against the judge include failure of the judge to notify me of the date of the hearing on the thug; the judge may have violated judicial ethics by not affording me an opportunity to be heard in the case. The fbi probably helped get the charges dismissed and also probably paid the fine for their punk thug. 
 
Note that the Texas AG, the DA in this area, the Chancellor of the University of Texas, the legal Counsel of the University of Texas and many police officers therein all covered up crimes committed against me  by the same thug mentioned above and at parts 19 a,b,c, of My Story In Detail. Also, the police fabricated a fraudulent case against me in order to threaten and harass me as I have previously documented at the same pages.
 
---I have also learned that the fbi intimidated a doctor who tried to document by scientific evidence the  false statements by the fbi regarding my health, the same doctor indicating that I am free of any evidence of  communicable disease.
 
For additional summary of fbi operations against me see My Story In Detail where I have named many of the persons who assisted the fbi in destroying my life when I was an attorney in El Paso, Texas. Some of them still apparently send me their little reminders of their hideous campaign against me about 25 years ago. I consider them pathetic demon-like subhumans who have helped destroy this nation.
 
Barbara, this is not my country. The government here turns the people into murderers (and torturers) or accessories to same at the will  of the fbi/cia.
 
To end on a bright note, I am grateful for Barbara Hartwell's constant and long term friendship; and I am inspired at the realization that I at long last can deliver unto the assassins of the fbi my global  reports of their murderous corruption and inhumanity. My destiny as a mind warrior is now embraced by that part of me endowed by Providence or God.
 
***************************
 
Considering the fact that I have known and worked with Geral Sosbee for well over a decade (since 2001) I have been not only a friend and colleague, but a witness to much of the persecution directed against him.
 
I also know from my own direct experience, as well as anyone possibly could, what it's like to be a Target. It is not just persecution coming from the government, but also harassment, libel/slander, threats, from a veritable army of government stooges, minions and stalkers.
 
MONSTROUS INVASIONS OF PRIVACY 
 
For example, note in Geral's report, that a busybody/stalker calling herself  "Missy Roberts" invaded Geral's privacy, right after he moved to a new neighborhood, attempting to conduct an interrogation with intrusive questions that are NONE OF HER DAMNED BUSINESS.
 
Geral described her to me in a telephone conversation as a "freaky little woman" who just showed up at his house, uninvited. Well, of course, they're all freaks! No normal person would be harassing, stalking, invading, intruding, with absolutely NO RESPECT for the privacy or personal boundaries of others.
 
These people are AGGRESSORS and psychopaths, and should be recognized and dealt with as such.
 
Recently, I have been targeted by yet another extremely aggressive  busybody/stalker freak, a woman named Michelle Wolven. This psychopath has been harassing, libeling and slandering Barbara Hartwell ever since I came forward in support of Dr. Antonella Carpenter and her associates at Lase Med Inc., who have been targeted by Wolven for years.
 
Michelle Wolven has used the standard tactic of attempting to make contact with any known associates of mine she could find, slandering my name, along with Dr. Carpenter, and harassing them as well.
 
GUARDING PERSONAL PRIVACY, SECURITY & SAFETY:  A GOD-GIVEN RIGHT & NON-NEGOTIABLE ISSUE
 
In the past, some of the criminals (busybody/stalkers) persecuting me (including Todd Brendan Fahey, Timothy Patrick White, Ken Adachi, Alex Studer, James F. Marino and accomplices), have posted my PRIVATE street address on the Internet, along with photos of my house. I don't live at that address anymore, but during the time that I did, my privacy was violated  in extreme ways, my security was compromised and my safety was threatened, all because of these scum criminals and their monstrous invasions of privacy.
 
I have taken great pains to keep all my contact information PRIVATE. The same applies to my address. This is my right and my prerogative, solely decided by me, and for my own reasons.
 
I have ZERO TOLERANCE for invaders of my privacy. I have posted notices on my website that I do not have a public e-mail address; that I do not seek contact from the general public (which for my purposes includes ANYONE and EVERYONE); that I am not interested in "feedback" or unsolicited opinions regarding my work; that I have no interest in any kind of 'networking'; do not join Internet groups or social networks, etc. etc.
 
I have a public website. Anyone is free to go there, and all material is FOR INFORMATION PURPOSES ONLY. The readers may make of it what they will.  
  
But I myself am a PRIVATE person. My life is NOT an open book, and anyone who crosses my line  (and it is a HARD LINE) will be held accountable.
 
All of my friends, professional colleagues, or associates of any kind are well aware of this and have been apprised of my policies regarding this matter. It is non-negotiable and no one has the right to make decisions which countermand my clearly stated position, not if they want a continued association with me.
 
ANY and ALL information about Barbara Hartwell that is NOT posted on my website, as a matter of public record, is PRIVATE and expected to be held in confidence. I do not authorize anyone to be an intermediary for me, to speak for me, or about me, or my personal or professional business.
 
Nor does anyone have the right to appoint herself/himself as a "spokesperson",  "intermediary", "matchmaker", etc. without my express permission.
 
And although I may not always  be able to stop the busybodies/stalkers from their attempts to invade my privacy, from their gossip, slander and interference, I certainly have a reasonable expectation that those I have trusted as friends will not violate my confidence by allowing themselves to be used as unwanted intermediaries in regard to my business.
 
And so, let me state once again for the public record: If you are contacted by any person (I don't care who, or why, when or where), using my name, making reference to me or my business, in attempts to invade, intrude, extract information, etc. you do NOT have my permission to speak about me, not as much as a word.
 
If you choose to disregard my wishes, I can no longer trust you to respect my privacy and personal boundaries, my God-given rights, which are non-negotiable; and I therefore will consider you just another busybody, snitch, gossip, meddler.
 
I guard my privacy fiercely, and anyone who does not understand that and respect that, will be no friend of mine. 
  
MORE ATTACKS BY BUSYBODY/STALKER MICHELLE WOLVEN
 
Yesterday evening Howard Nema, host of Truth Talk News, did a show exposing the COINTELPRO campaign to neutralize Dr. Carpenter, and "shut down Lase Med Inc."
 
Michelle Wolven was further exposed on this program, and while it was in progress, we were informed that Wolven had invaded another online group, United Truth Seekers. Pam Suggs came on the the broadcast and told how a "crazy woman" named Wolven had "joined" the group, using not only her name, but also posted a false I.D., a photo of Dr. Carpenter; and how she was harassing Pam and libeling Dr. Carpenter (the usual).
  
Then, this morning, I got a call from Howard Nema, who told me that his account had been hacked after he posted the video of last night's show on You Tube. He couldn't access his account after that, couldn't get into the account using the associated user name or e-mail address, which had always worked before. (More details will be forthcoming from Howard in future.)
 
During the broadcast, my skype was going haywire, and my firewall/virus protection was working overtime to repel the attempted intrusions. I was cut off from the broadcast and it took almost ten minutes to get me back on the air. 
 
To add to the chaos, one minute before the broadcast started, some punks were setting off firecrackers right outside my house (the street was quiet otherwise) and they were shooting up directly at the electrical wires in front of the house. I had to run outside to stop them, but by that time they had fled the scene.
 
And so the assaults continue... the invasions of privacy, the harassment, the libel, slander, vandalism, busybodies, stalkers....all because some of us are exposing the truth about crimes, corruption and coverups, by government, the Medical Mafia, Big Pharma, CIA, FBI and on and on it goes....
 
Geral Sosbee is right: "This is not my country", not anymore, not a place where the privacy and personal boundaries of the Individual are invaded with impunity by aggressive busybodies; where communists/globalists have taken over all aspects of the government; where an illegal alien usurper sits in the White House; where crimes and corruption are rewarded with blood money; where the horrific agendas of genocide and slavery threaten the lives of even the average hapless American citizen, whether they know what is going on or not.
 
As for those of us who do know, those of us who still love our country, and will fight to restore the original intent of the Constitutional Republic, under the Rule of Law, in the immortal words of Thomas Paine,
 
"It is the duty of every patriot to protect his country from its government."
 
 
Barbara Hartwell Percival
June 26, 2012 
 
Barbara Hartwell Percival
Legal Defense & Research Trust
Barbara Hartwell Vs. CIA