Barbara Hartwell

My photo
Independent Investigator, Intelligence Analyst, Journalist. Former CIA (NOC, Psychological Operations) Black Ops Survivor. Sovereign Child of God. Minister of the Gospel of Jesus Christ (Ordained 1979, D.Div.) Exposing Government Lies, Crimes, Corruption, Conspiracies and Cover-ups.

Sunday, September 29, 2019

OUTRAGEOUS DEFAMATORY FALSEHOODS of One Barbara Harrison AKA “Aletheia Now”



It has come to my attention that a woman known as Barbara Harrison has been publishing defamatory falsehoods against Barbara Hartwell.

Harrison (if that is her actual name) has sent defamatory e-mails to my friend Ramola D, and posted similar malicious comments on a Twitter account, under the name “Aletheia Now”.

Barbara Harrison

Aletheia Now



My friends, Ramola and Cassandra, informed me of this defamation and sent it to me by e-mail, for which I thank them.

I have no idea who this woman, Harrison, is, and had never heard of her until she started exploiting and defaming my name in e-mail messages to Ramola and on social media.

These unsavory characters pop up on a regular basis; there appears to be an unlimited supply of their stupidity and malice. Social media is infested with busybodies, snoops and gossips, who spend a great deal of time sticking their noses in other people's business, and then spreading malicious lies about people they don't know. I can only imagine that they must lead very dull lives, if they have nothing better to do than spread such lurid gossip.

As I have been given to understand by Ramola, this character, Harrison, had contacted Ramola, requesting that she publicize Harrison's testimony on her podcast, claiming to be a “targeted individual”. It appears she is angry with Ramola and lashing out because, for one reason or another, Ramola did not give her the publicity she was seeking, for her extravagant claims.

I should make it clear that I have no interest whatsoever in Harrison's claims about herself, or any backstory she may be promoting. My ONLY concern is that she has become a malicious aggressor against me, a fact I find it necessary to expose, for the record.

FOR THE RECORD: I demand that she cease and desist from all such injurious exploitation and defamation of the name of Barbara Hartwell. She has been formally warned, in writing.

Here are some of the defamatory statements by Harrison, from e-mails to Ramola, and from Twitter (some of which I located myself, after I was apprised of her ongoing offenses.)

DEFAMATION BY BARBARA HARRISON ON TWITTER

"Barbara Hartwell, well associated with RamolaD has told the wold NOT to trust Dr. Collin A Ross. His books alone teach the world of abuse and satanic ritual abuse & MK Ultra. He has a clinic to help victims in Dallas TX. Why would Hartwell and RamolaD trash him?"

FACT: I have never, at any time, told anyone (much less, the “wold”, her misspelling of world) “NOT to trust” Colin Ross (whose name she also misspells). I don't know him, and would have no reason even to mention his name, especially in a public venue. Her opinion of him is irrelevant, so I've no reason to address that, as none of it has anything to do with me.

"I asked Ella Free to interview me, instead she TOLD ME NEVER TO CONTACT MIDGE MATHIS AGAIN, as she screamed. This is GATEKEEPING. Barbara Hartwell ended Gerole Sosbee's friendships years ago..Now he only has her as his friend. Be forwarned John Christiana, you ARE INVITING VIPERS"

FACT: Harrison knows nothing about my relationships with anyone (including Geral Sosbee, whose name she also misspells). I will just say that her statement is absolutely FALSE. More to the point, my relationships are none of this malicious gossip's damnable business. Aside from that, note how she drags my name in to her totally irrelevant disputes with people I do not know, as if there were some connection, where none exists. I am not, nor ever have been, involved in any way with the individuals she names.

"My observation is that a few "darlings" former Gov. agents in the TI community are still agents/handlers/gate keepers. #1 when people get near them their life gets worse and they are controlled. #2 If these former agents were smart & real targets then they would have evidence."

FACT: I, Barbara Hartwell, am not, nor have ever been, part of any “ TI community”. I do not refer to myself as a “TI”. I AM NOT INVOLVED. Typically, she makes false assumptions, apparently based on speculation and/or parroting the party line promoted by her fellow busybodies.

She does not specify the “people” to whom she refers. As for former agents being “smart” and “real targets”, how could she possibly claim to know what they would “have” in the way of evidence. Evidence of what? She doesn't say. Pure speculation and nonsense.

"Evidence/proof that would stand up in a court of law that proves what is going on is prevented from exposure by Gate Keepers & So called Gov whistleblowers who Control REAL VICTIMS WITH EVIDENCE. Sosbee is kept isolated so he does not find truth of what is happening to his life."

What the hell is she blathering on about now? Again, she exploits and defames the name of Geral Sosbee, implying that he is a “victim” of the dastardly “Gate Keepers & So called Gov whistleblowers”, such as Barbara Hartwell. None of this has any basis in fact.

What are her “sources” for these ludicrous claims? This presumptuous fool spews nonsense about people she does not know. Her profound ignorance is evidently only superseded by her hysterical malice.

"Ex CIA Barbara Hartwell is a target due to her career. Most Targets are targeted because they are being TRAFFICKED. There could be a HATE CRIME CATEGORY. Get evidence. Get MRI's. Stop complaining...work for evidence! Stop complaining on podcasts & work instead. Build a Faraday"

FACT: Harrison knows nothing whatsoever about the career of Barbara Hartwell. She knows nothing about my background or my history. For the record: I have never in my life been “TRAFFICKED”, by anyone, for any reason. And who is she addressing with her demands? Apparently, they are her fellow busybodies and gossips, conducting a free-for-all group therapy session on Twitter. And NONE OF THIS has anything to do with me.

Now, some excerpts from Harrison's e-mail to Ramola D. I have included only those which are defamatory against Barbara Hartwell.

"I DO NOT KNOW IF YOU ARE AN OCCULTIST. WHAT I DO KNOW IS THAT THE MAFIA HIRES OCCULTISTS IN EVERY ASPECT OF THIS CRIME. THE BIGGEST PROBLEM I HAVE WITH BARBARA HARTWELL IS SHE TRASHES 2 MEN WHO EXPOSED OCCULTISM. (Dr. Collin A. Ross being one. He has a clinic to deprogram SRA victims.)"

Here, she accuses Ramola of being an “occultist”, which, I have been told, she has done before. She claims she has a “problem” with Barbara Hartwell. She does not know me and has never had any contact with me. I never heard of this woman until she started dragging my name into her lurid plots, based on erroneous suppositions. Therefore, her “problem” exists only in her (apparently delusional) mind.

Again, the false accusation that I am “trashing” two men, one being Colin Ross, which claim I have refuted. She does not name the other man.

And for the record: I am not, and never have been involved, in any way, with SRA. I am not, nor have ever been, an occultist.

"I WILL NOT STOP STATING CONSTANTLY THAT THE REAL VICTIMS MUST STOP LISTENING TO TI PODCASTS. THEY ARE ENGAGED IN GOSSIP WITH THE SHIT HARTWELL DISHES OUT OF THEY CAN LISTEN TO MELANIE ASK FOR MORE MONEY.........THEY NEVER GET FACTS OR EVIDENCE OR SUGGESTIONS TO SURVIVE. AND THE SUGGESTIONS BY KAREN, HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THAT ACTUAL AGENCIES KILLING THEM."

FACT: I have been a guest on Ramola's program numerous times, addressing a variety of subjects. I do not engage in gossip. My reports (including in print and on audio) are based on facts, backed with evidence. Again, she knows nothing about my work.

Harrison clearly believes she has the right to tell other people (including Ramola) who host podcasts, what they “should” be doing and how they should be doing it. Like all busybodies, she thinks everyone's business is HER business. As for gossip, that is clearly her province. Since she has no factual information at her disposal, she is limited to malicious fabrications, spread as the very gossip of which she falsely accuses others, including Ramola and Barbara Hartwell.

"YOU HAVE CHOSEN TO ENGAGE IN ALL THE ABOVE............AND HAVE NOT GIVEN FACTS, OR INTERVIEWED ANYONE WHO HAS COURT WORTHY EVIDENCE! THIS IS THE REALITY OF WHAT YOU HAVE CHOSEN TO DO. I DO NOT KNOW IF YOU ARE A VICTIM OR NOT. I DO KNOW THAT YOUR GIRLFRIENDS ARE NOT WOMEN WHOM I WOULD EVER WANT TO KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT MY INTENTIONS SO AS NOT TO TWART THEM. YOU WITH HARTWELL, MILLICENT & KAREN HAVE PUBLICLY TRASHED OTHERS. AT THIS POINT, IN MY LIFE, I HAVE ONLY NAMED ELLA FREE & DERICK ROBINSON & JESSE BELTRAN, LARS DRUGARD & MELANIE VRITRANS."

Again, she brings up the subject of “evidence”. Evidence of what? She does not say.

And again, she throws my name in with a number of people I do not know, and with whom I have no involvement. None of this has anything to do with me. Why would she believe that I would have any interest in her “intentions”? The very thought is absurd. I don't care, one way or another, about this loudmouth busybody. She is nobody to me. My ONLY concern is that she has taken it upon herself to promote defamatory falsehoods in a public venue.

"NO ONE SHOULD GO NEAR ANYONE OF THE ABOVE LISTED. I WOULD LIKE TO ADD OTHER NAMES BUT I DO NOT HAVE ENOUGH PERSONAL EXPERIENCES TO BE ABSOLUTELY POSITIVE, SO I HAVE YET TO NAME OTHERS. I HAVE PERSONAL EXPERIENCES WITH ELLA, AND I WILL TELL EVERY DETAIL OF WHAT SHE DID TO ME. I HAVE PERSONAL EXPERIENCES WITH MELANIE AND WITH THE COLLIN ROSS INSTITUTE THAT HARTWELL TRASHES."

FACT: Harrison has NO “PERSONAL EXPERIENCES” involving Barbara Hartwell. Yet she continues to drag my name into her personal disputes with others, none of whom I know. And again, at no time have I "trashed" any such institute, nor even mentioned such a person.

"I WILL START TODAY BY REMARKING ON THE MOST RECENT BULLSHIT INTERVIEW THAT YOU DID WITH HARTWELL & HER FRIEND. YOU AND YOUR ILK TRY TO HOLD THE TRUTH BACK BUT YOU WILL NOT PREVAIL.ALL PERPS GET EXPOSED. HARTWELL IS ONE, THE ONLY QUESTION IS : ARE YOU A PERP OR ARE YOU BEING HANDLED?"

Now, she makes more baseless accusations against Ramola, throwing my name in for good measure. Barbara Hartwell is also labeled as a “PERP”. A perpetrator of what, exactly? As usual, she doesn't say.

"Hartwell offers nothing but to condemn those who worked & tried to find answers. She has never given ANY EVIDENCE for TI issues."

Barbara Harrison once again tries to falsely frame my professional work as dealing with “TI issues.” And again, I AM NOT INVOLVED with so-called “targeted individuals”, nor their groups, nor their “community”. How stupid can she possibly be?

Anyone who is interested in my work may go to my website, which is the only authorized source of public information offered by me. They may make of the information what they will. The same goes for radio or podcasts on which I appear. Period.

"If this is the talent in our Gov agencies, no wonder they are corrupt & ineffective. Where is the evidence & intellect? Not in Hartwell."

Since she wants to talk about evidence, why has she not presented any evidence whatsoever for her defamatory statements against Barbara Hartwell, Ramola D and others?

She has no evidence. Her defamation is based solely on rank speculation, erroneous suppositions, unwarranted assumptions. Could it be any clearer? This woman, Barbara Harrison, is what I would call a belligerent ignoramus.
 
She has nothing to say that is based on facts; she knows nothing of the subjects she addresses, nor the people about whom she gossips. However, she is certainly not lacking in malice, which fuels her public attacks on Twitter, and the devil knows where else.

And speaking of intellect, it is astounding that she seems to believe she has any reason to denounce the intellectual capacity of others, when it is so woefully lacking in herself.

"You are free to do what you want on this earth and so am I. MY mission in life is to help the Christian victims of occultism and occultists & the employees of occultists who are destroying lives to have a slave race for the wealthy ROTHCHILD'S.
YOU KNOW THEM, RIGHT?"

If her “mission” were truly to help Christian victims of occultism, she would first need to educate HERSELF on these issues. Secondly, she would need to become a born again, Spirit filled Christian herself. I see no evidence whatsoever of that, not with all her spewing of malicious lies and gossip against others, whom she obviously hates without a cause.

"KNOW THIS.......it is very easy to get your tax returns and that of your husband and prove who you each have worked for in your life. Liars will be exposed as promised by MY GOD."

Now, here are some real “Christian” values! She threatens Ramola and her husband, that she will be a snitch for the government, in relation to a private matter which is none of her business, nor the business of the general public.

As for her “GOD”? I can guarantee, the “god” this rabid, lying reprobate worships is not Jesus Christ.

Barbara Harrison aka Aletheia Now:

By her fruits shall you know her.

Barbara Hartwell
September 29, 2019