Barbara Hartwell

My photo
Independent Investigator, Intelligence Analyst, Journalist. Former CIA (NOC, Psychological Operations) Black Ops Survivor. Sovereign Child of God. Minister of the Gospel of Jesus Christ (Ordained 1979, D.Div.) Exposing Government Lies, Crimes, Corruption, Conspiracies and Cover-ups.

Wednesday, February 28, 2024

POWERFUL PRAYERS FOR HEALING





 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dear Brothers & Sisters in Christ,



These prayers have really helped me and others I know. In addition to your regular prayers, either corporately or individually, try these videos and share them with your family and friends.



In saying my prayers, I usually begin by praying for the entire Body of Christ, so I don't leave anyone out. Our Heavenly Father knows His own and He knows what each one of us needs. He knows who is in need and who will be drawn to Him among those who don't yet know Him.



Then, I pray for individual persons, especially those I know of who need healing. When I know someone is praying for me, it is always uplifting and often I can feel their presence in the Spirit. When I know that many people are praying, I feel the power of their prayers reaching Heaven.



I hope these prayers will be a blessing to you and yours.



Barbara Hartwell

February 28, 2024

Holy Season of Lent



BE HEALED. Say This Powerful Prayer For Healing And Deliverance (Daily Jesus Prayers)



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UbLQWXCjUQ



A Powerful Healing Prayer That Reaches Heaven and Brings Miraculous Results (Completely Healed)


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hetk4VjTmxI


POWERFUL Prayer For Healing And Deliverance From Sickness and Disease In Body (Christian Motivation)


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neznmfuETnU

 

God Can Cleanse All Sickness Out Of Your Body Today If You Watch And Say This Powerful Prayer Now


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPDbh_KCsVg

 

HEALING SCRIPTURES


The Lord sustains him on his sickbed; in his illness you restore him to full health.


Psalm 41:3


Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits, who forgives all your iniquity, who heals all your diseases.


Psalm 103:2-3


He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds.


Psalm 147:3


Heal me, O Lord, and I shall be healed; save me, and I shall be saved, for you are my praise.


Jeremiah 17:14


Be gracious to me, O Lord, for I am languishing; heal me, O Lord, for my bones are troubled.


Psalm 6:2


And the prayer of faith will save the one who is sick, and the Lord will raise him up. And if he has committed sins, he will be forgiven.


James 5:15


He himself bore our sins in his body on the tree, that we might die to sin and live to righteousness. By His wounds you have been healed.


1 Peter 2:24