Barbara Hartwell

My photo
Independent Investigator, Intelligence Analyst, Journalist. Former CIA (NOC, Psychological Operations) Black Ops Survivor. Sovereign Child of God. Minister of the Gospel of Jesus Christ (Ordained 1979, D.Div.) Exposing Government Lies, Crimes, Corruption, Conspiracies and Cover-ups.

Monday, September 28, 2020

Mob of Belligerent Ignoramuses & Useless Idiots on Facebook & Twitter: “CIA Handler Hartwell” & “Malignant Narcissist” & “CIA Asset” Ramola D



Falsus in uno, falsus in omnibus is a Latin phrase meaning "false in one thing, false in everything." At common law, it is the legal principle that a witness who testifies falsely about one matter is not credible to testify about any matter.


Speaking of false testimony...here it is, in spades!


The many false accusations against Barbara Hartwell and Ramola D have been promoted and endlessly repeated in an odious defamation campaign since late 2019, by self-proclaimed “TI leaders”, ex-NSA Karen Melton Stewart, charlatan and grifter Katherine Horton and their entourage of gossips, busybodies, belligerent ignoramuses, and useless (and I DO mean useless) idiots. A squadron of shrieking harpies in a coordinated assault.


They have carpet-bombed Facebook and Twitter with outrageous lies, fabricated for the purpose of discrediting their enemies, namely, those who have exposed the truth and the facts about their unscrupulous actions, their deception, and the offenses perpetrated against innocent, law-abiding persons.


Not one of these malicious gossips has ever produced any evidence to support their wild and baseless claims. Being devoid of facts, they spew their hatred and filth, like gargoyles spouting sewage from a drain.


Following are quotes and images posted by the scandal-mongers, as evidence of their relentless campaign to destroy the lives of their Targets.


Karen Stewart:


"Ramola chokes on the fact INTJ’s are known to be incorruptible. Doesn’t fit her narrative to hide her own serial bullying, controlling, and abusive behavior. She looks for a more and more wildly embelished story to cover her butt. Again, I have said the same thing for a year."


Karen Stewart continues her foolish boasting of being “incorruptible”, based only on a Meyers Briggs test she took at her former job at NSA. But “known” by whom? There is no “knowing” of any sort, by anyone. It is merely an opinion held by a particular group of psychologists, and even among these there is dissent. Many others (including those practicing other disciplines) would disagree with them. Such a statement carries no weight, and is evidence of nothing, much less is “proven” by any means. If she really believes that making this claim will exonerate her from all the wrongdoing she is engaging in, then perhaps she is merely delusional.


But more to the point, Ramola has never stated that she holds this opinion, and in fact I happen to know that she does not. Stewart is promoting another false accusation, which compounds the first. This is the tactic of a pathological liar, desperate to cover her tracks.


Karen Stewart:


"Insane obsession is part of Malignant Narcissism. She fits to a T. Plus I outed her false image. She is out for blood. MNs go from victim to victim, emotional vampires. They are bullies who play the victim when told “no”. Just setting the record straight."


Setting the record straight? What record? The false and derogatory label of “Malignant Narcissist” has been summarily and arbitrarily slapped on Ramola by Karen Stewart. It has been repeated endlessly, accompanied by sensationlist banners proclaiming the dangers of narcissism, and a parade of videos by those claiming to be “experts”, issuing dire warnings to would-be “victims”.


But here's a question for enquiring minds, who might want to know: Is Karen Stewart in any way qualified to make this psychological diagnosis? Absolutely not. It appears that this false accusation comes out of her own twisted psyche and is being projected upon her Target, with absolutely nothing to support it. As for obsession, she needs to look closer to home.


Karen Stewart:


"Another feeble attack, Ramola runs to CIA Handler know-nothing know-it-all Hartwell to TRY to counter my testing as an INTJ (1 point from INFJ) in world renowned personality test Myers Briggs. Look it up yourself. Look up both rare types, on the cusp. Making it even more rare."


Again, Stewart obsessively drags out the same old falsehood, as if this could possibly be used against Ramola as “proof” of anything. And for the record, Ramola did not “run” to me, nor even ask my opinion on this matter. I saw it for myself. It was clear to me from the moment I saw this foolish claim that it was an attempt to persuade others of Stewart's moral superiority. And yes, I am qualified to comment on this, having been trained as a Jungian psychoanalyst, and having myself administered the Meyers Briggs tests, which, by the way, I do not particularly consider to be the best indicators, in any case.


She calls me “know-nothing know-it-all Hartwell”, based on what, exactly? It can only be her vast ignorance of a subject in which she herself has no training and no knowledge whatsoever. Case closed.


Now, to the false accusation of “CIA Handler”. This, it appears, she slaps on me for lack of anything even remotely truthful with which she could implicate me in any wrongdoing. In fact, she has NOTHING factual or truthful she could use against me. If she had, she would certainly have shouted it from the rooftops by now. It would be plastered all over her social media, and parroted by the squadron of shrieking harpies. As it is, they are doing exactly that, using FALSE accusations.


But back to reality. For the record: I left CIA operations in 1994, more than TWENTY-SIX YEARS AGO. If she wants to indulge her paranoid fantasies that CIA has no better use for their agents than to sic them on the likes of Karen Stewart, leading a parade of useless idiots on Facebook and Twitter, then she is certainly free to do so. As for being free to slander my name with hideous falsehoods, we will see what the consequences of that might be.


As for Ramola being my “asset”, it seems that Karen Stewart thinks it will raise her status by trying to get her audience of stooges to believe that she is so IMPORTANT (being so “incorruptible”) that CIA needs to recruit new troops in an offensive against her. WRONG. DEAD WRONG.


Karen Stewart:


"Unhinged Harpies of Havoc And CIA Handler Hartwell goaded Ramola into attacking all other TI leaders (like a sell-out gatekeeper would), to include Ella who has children who Ramola endangered with her viciously false accusations. Even called her a “crook”? Delusional. Despicable."


Now, the new idiotic label slapped on Barbara Hartwell and Ramola D: “Unhinged Harpies of Havoc”.

 

 


 

 

 


 

 

 

COURTESY OF KAREN STEWART ON TWITTER

 

For the record (how very, very tiresome it gets to repeat this): I am NOT, nor have I ever been involved in any way in the so-called “TI Community”. I do not know any persons who call themselves “TI leaders”, nor have any interest in their activities. My only concern with such individuals is that some of them are exploiting and defaming my name for their self-serving agenda.


I could not care less what any of them are doing, or why. And at no time have I “goaded” Ramola into any such actions. This is yet another flagrant falsehood, as usual, coming from Karen Stewart.


And again, I do not know “Ella”, nor would be concerned in any way about her. I would not presume to speak for anyone but myself, including Ramola. But I will say this: to claim that Ramola is “endangering” anyone's children is ludicrous. Again, Karen Stewart has NOTHING, so she fabricates idiotic lies.


Karen Stewart:


"False Pathetic Psych Attack defense against BS attacks from Ramola D Weinstein Gang Hartwell CIA Handler CIA handler thru Cassandra overstepping NHS corrupt into purposeful lies for her asset. Real expert assessment stomps Hartwell wanna-be. 2017. Pathetic liars with shit for opinions."


This statement is nothing but gibberish. I have no idea what she is blathering on about, except it is clear that I am now being accused of being a “CIA handler”, not only of Ramola, but Stewart is also attempting to implicate Cassandra in her imagined schemes against her.


For the record, Cassandra is my friend and colleague, nothing more. I have never known her to lie about anything, nor has she taken any direction from me as regards Karen Stewart. And I should add that I am blessed to know her, just as I am blessed to know Ramola. The paranoia here seems to be ramping up.


"When the CIA gatekeeper asset gets herself in trouble, she is required to bring in her CIA Handler. The “control all opposition leaders or destroy them” mandate isn’t working out so well. The Bill & Kirk & Karen are fakes fantasy is moronic. Desperate."


Now, I am being accused of expanding my influence (via CIA) in attempting to “control or destroy” the so-called “opposition leaders”, namely Karen Stewart, and Bill and Kirk (presumably Binney and Wiebe). For the record, I do not know Bill Binney or Kirk Wiebe, just as I do not know Karen Stewart. I have never commented on them in my reports, nor have I called them “fakes”. Nor have I personally designated them as “opposition leaders”. That is Stewart's phrase, not mine.


She is not only lying, but attempting to put words in my mouth. And for Stewart's edification (were that possible) Ramola and I are two separate persons, not one entity. I speak strictly for myself, as does Ramola.


The apparent paranoia here, coupled with the outrageous lies, is beyond the pale.


Karen Stewart:


"I laughed when she tried to smear me w/ Bill and Kirk by addressing them. Her desperate green-eyed monster is showing. And I have had bare minimum contact. Yes, they now know my story, but Katherine is working full-time with them. How is she the double agent Ramola claims? Lol!"


More of the same self-glorifying nonsense. What's her point? She has none, just more false accusations and slurs against Ramola. And if Katherine Horton is in fact “working full time” with anyone, I would have to question the credibility of these individuals. But then, none of this involves me in the slightest, so it is none of my concern.


Karen Stewart:


"UnhingedHARPIESofHavoc Hartwell wanna-be claims a lowly “counselor” trumps 2 independent 40+ years experience forensic psychologists, a broadly regarded/accepted Myers-Briggs test, & the head of NSA Psych Services 30+ yrs practice b/c #RamolaD has an empty quiver in this vein."


Here, yet another outrageous lie, which puts words in my mouth I never spoke. I made NO such “claim” of “trumping” anyone. And she has no idea what my background or training is, or in what various disciplines, so she claims I am a “lowly counselor”. “Counselor” is just a word. It could mean any number of things. It could apply to any number of professions. Again, she has NOTHING factual to report, so she fabricates a foolish lie to smear me. I'll end it here, no point casting pearls before swine.


Now, we will hear from Midge Mathis (aka Doris Clause), one of the so-called “TI leaders”, who runs a group called Targeted Justice.



Midge Mathis, responding to Karen Stewart [referring to Ramola D and Barbara Hartwell]:


"These two spend more time slinging mud than they do focusing on important issues."


Midge Mathis does not know me. And yet she has the effrontery to comment publicly on what she knows absolutely nothing about. How dare she! She has no reliable sources of information about anything I “do” or don't do. More to the point, it is none of her damnable business. And her idea of “important issues” is hers and hers alone, certainly not mine. It has nothing to do with me. Just another busybody, gossip and presumptuous fool, shooting her mouth off. And clearly a “low IQ individual” (to borrow an accurate phrase).


But speaking of some actual “mudslinging”, let's take a look at the smear Midge Mathis (aka Doris Clause) promoted against Ramola D on her Twitter account:

 

 

 

 


 




 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Lastly, we will hear from one of the many belligerent ignoramuses who spend their time making idiotic comments on Twitter, gossiping about people they don't know.


This anonymous coward calls himself “Disciple of Jesus Christ”:


"Sorry to butt in but does anyone else find it strange that many whistleblowers/activists turn on each other? One Barbara Hartwell also attacked FBI man Ted Gunderson, Fiona Barnett and Craig Sawyer are at odds, Q VS Alex Jones, etc... We can't ALL be bad guys. StopThe Infighting"


This one is oh-so-typical of the mob of busybodies on Twitter. He/she is “sorry to butt in”. No, not at all, that is what busybodies always do.


For the record, I have never “attacked” Ted Gunderson. He was a former professional colleague, whom I broke off my association with in 2000, for cause. He and his accomplices from FBI/CIA et al were exposed in my reports. (Find them on this site.)


As for these other persons he names, I don't know any of them personally. And I won't waste my time commenting on them here. Not for the benefit of this clown. Anyone who wants further information from me may read the reports on my site and make of them what they will.


But the real idiocy here is in the phrase: “StopThe Infighting”.

 

What “infighting”? There can be no infighting among totally disparate persons who do not know one another. I am not involved in any way with any of the persons mentioned here.

Just as I am not involved in any way with the “TI Community” or their self-proclaimed “leaders”.


I really think it would behoove these ignorant busybodies to find a more productive use for their time.


But in any case, I am warning them, one and all, to LEAVE MY NAME OUT of your malicious gossip, or take the consequences.

Get behind me, Satan! 


Barbara Hartwell

Target of Useless Idiots Worldwide

September 28, 2020