Barbara Hartwell

My photo
Independent Investigator, Intelligence Analyst, Journalist. Former CIA (NOC, Psychological Operations) Black Ops Survivor. Sovereign Child of God. Minister of the Gospel of Jesus Christ (Ordained 1979, D.Div.) Exposing Government Lies, Crimes, Corruption, Conspiracies and Cover-ups.

Friday, April 13, 2007

Ex-FBI Agent Sosbee on Miscreants & Cowards



From Ex-FBI Agent Geral Sosbee

Re: Todd Fahey, Tim White, Charles Bruce Stewart, Brenda Negri

Please relay the following message to them:

I have had personal telephone conversations with three of them (Fahey, White, Stewart); regarding Fahey and Stewart, and Negri, I have also had exchanges of e-mail. I have followed your reports and all that I have read concerning your accounts of their character and their stalking/harassing activities is entirely consistent with the impressions that I have gained over the past several years regarding these unsavory characters.

I am particularly disgusted personally with the activities of Todd Fahey, a man whom you and I tried to help when we thought he needed help and when we believed that he was on the side of God, Right, Liberty, and USA Constitutional Values.

Finally, Barbara, please post that each of these individuals is a coward in my opinion and that I invite them to come after me if the punks dare, but if they don't I will permanently side with you on every possible level against these miscreants.

Barbara, you are the Best that this country has to offer and, as we have seen, the fbi and the cia make sure to send against you the very worst human beings that this country can produce; I truly believe that these individuals (named above) who are assaulting you represent the very lowest form of human intellect that has ever lived on the face of the earth. Their names should be forever remembered as such.

This is my personal opinion and considered judgment.

Geral Sosbee
April 13, 2007