Barbara Hartwell

My photo
Independent Investigator, Intelligence Analyst, Journalist. Former CIA (NOC, Psychological Operations) Black Ops Survivor. Sovereign Child of God. Minister of the Gospel of Jesus Christ (Ordained 1979, D.Div.) Exposing Government Lies, Crimes, Corruption, Conspiracies and Cover-ups.

Saturday, December 5, 2015

FBI & Police Engage in Unstoppable Crimes



















 
Woe to those who call evil good and good evil,
who put darkness for light and light for darkness,
who put bitter for sweet
and sweet for bitter.

Isaiah 5:20


"Every American whistleblower, whether he/she was police, intelligence agent or operative, government or private worker all know that for decades if you blew the whistle on your leaders, superiors, fellow workers, your agency, or company, you were sent to "whore shrinks" who always diagnosed you as having some type of mental disorder."

--Edward Schooling, former LAPD, ex-military black ops whistleblower, from his article KGB-style Punitive Psychiatry for American Dissidents (2002)


NOTE: This recent report by Geral Sosbee describes a tactic of special concern to both Geral and me. I refer to the use of psychiatric jargon by the police as a method of discrediting a Target, when the Target (in this case Geral Sosbee) reports crimes against his person and/or his property.

I have also included excerpts from a report I wrote in 2013, Political Targets & Medical Malpractice, as well as a brief statement from an article written by Edward Schooling. (See links below.)

I have discussed these issues at great length with Geral Sosbee since 2001 until the present, during which time Geral and I have been best friends and professional colleagues. I have also investigated many cases of persons so targeted, only a small fraction of which are addressed in reports on this site.

When a person is targeted for such hideous tactics, there are very few people who can possibly understand what it is like to have your life destroyed, piece by piece, suffering the physical and emotional pain,  knowing that you take a risk in reporting the facts of these campaigns against a Target, especially to the police.

But, the way Geral and I see it, not reporting these crimes is not an option.  We know that the criminals perpetrating them may carry a badge, or wield a medical license as a weapon against innocent persons, those who seek justice for the ongoing and increasingly grievous wrongs committed by those in authority.

The first step in stopping these crimes against persons is exposing the perpetrators, by name wherever possible.


Barbara Hartwell Percival
December 5, 2015


FBI & Police Engage in Unstoppable Crimes

This report focuses on fbi/police crimes and cover ups and related subjects. As a preface to the data presented here, I hope that the reader understands that my experiences with the fools who call themselves police and fbi reflect widespread societal disturbances due to the low mentality and unmitigated arrogance of the law enforcement community; my experiences are seen as a microcosm of the very dangerous national problem facing the (overthrown ) USA.

Over the past dozen years the fbi sends operatives who are instructed to harass and provoke me. When I try to file police reports on the criminal assaults and vandalism the police often refuse to take my reports. 

Two such incidents in Brownsville, Texas include a burglary and trashing of my condominium; I identified a suspect in that case, but the police refused to investigate. In another instance an fbi operative drove his truck at a high speed toward me and my wife as we tried to exit our parking space; this assault with a motor vehicle was troubling because we both had no way to escape from the oncoming threat. 

When the police arrived at the scene the thug went into his apartment and the police officer stated that he will not investigate because, “the man could have actually rammed you if he wanted to.”

Lately, I filed a police report on vandalism of my home. The police refused to provide me with a copy of the report, citing the family code exception to open records laws (OR). I notified the Texas Attorney General (AG) that the police unlawfully violated the OR laws and I explained how the police through deceit and manipulation of record & files repeatedly and intentionally violated the OR laws. The AG agreed with me and ordered the police to provide me with the records.

After that incident the fbi continued their crime spree by sending their operative to vandalize my car again by disabling the right front headlight. Here is the story of this incident:

On November 20, 2015, I and my wife entered the Brownsville, Texas Police Department (BPD) and reported the crime of vandalism of our car to police officer X. During the discussion, I also briefed X on the assaults against us in Brownsville by fbi operatives and by directed energy weaponry (DEW). In fact X was aware of my previous reports of crimes because he investigated one such offense.

For reasons unknown to me X in fact made no inquiry regarding the crime that I reported, but instead X focused on the following subjects as he stated that he and the police accept as valid any report by a medical doctor (referring to the false finding of paranoia entered by Dr. Holder on part twenty of my website).

X stated that I "should try taking the medication";

that filing a false police report is a crime;

that the police accept as fact any record by a medical doctor;

that he wants the name of the other doctor who I consulted for a second opinion of the Doctor Holder finding of ‘paranoia’."

A few minutes later as the meeting with X ended, I asked him if he wanted a copy of the enclosed repair invoice showing the evidence that someone disconnected the headlight. The Detective answered ‘yes’ and he made a copy of the invoice #xxxx for his office; then, as we exited X’s office, he asked my wife (away from my hearing) “where she and I met”.

As we were leaving the building, I asked X for a case number so I could obtain a copy of the report; he answered, ‘just a moment’. He then went into the dispatch room to obtain a case number; when he returned, he gave me his card with a number on it. When I presented the case number to the records office a few days later, the clerk advised me that the number that I provided to her was X’s phone number, and that no record exists regarding my report of vandalism of my car on November 20, 2015.

After I unsuccessfully tried to reach X at his office and by phone on the same day, I realized that X apparently refused to take the report. I then filed a verbal request with the BPD Internal Affairs Officer and with the records supervisor to kindly inquire as to why X ignored the evidence that I and my wife presented to him.

The above story is one of many instances where the police in Texas, California, etc., actually cover up crimes against me, my wife and my property. However, the injury to me does not stop with the police cover up, as the police actively seek to discredit me by pretending that false reports by medical doctors are valid.

On several occasions medical doctors and dentists actually torture and threaten me on behalf of of the fbi. I have documented several such episodes of crimes and intentional incompetence by doctors.

The wholesale manipulation of the police community by the fbi and the cia is global and presents a real quandary for the individual who is targeted for imprisonment or death. Thus, in many instances the victim of fbi/police abuses may discover an awful dilemma.

Of course, I realize that the formation of the current police state is the result of the more serious overthrow of the government of the United States of America by the intelligence services and that nothing can be done to stop the former, nor to reverse the latter.

Finally, I ask where is the media to cover these events that turn this nation and the world into a planet for killing, torture and imprisonment.

Political Targets & Medical Malpractice

Excerpt from Geral Sosbee:

This medical update is provided for two primary purposes:

1) assist all Targets of inhumane DEW and related attacks, so that each person so affected can fully realize the threat of misdiagnosis posed by some medical professionals

2) to provide a record of the utter failure of the medical community to provide a presumption in favor of the patient (a victim of high tech and other disturbing assaults) that in fact his condition and symptoms do not constitute, nor indicate, any form of paranoia

As shown in the medical report attached hereto, I presented for a routine medical exam on March 5, 2013, to Dr. Robert F. Holder of Harlingen, Texas.

I explained to Dr. Holder some of the symptoms related to DEW assaults and I briefly outlined my belief that the fbi is engaged in a high tech vendetta against me for reporting their crimes to the US Congress. 

I stated that sleep deprivation and related crimes against my person by government thugs are causing many medical symptoms.

The exam took place on the fifth of March, 2013, but on the seventh of March, 2013, the doctor revisited his medical chart to add the finding of "Paranoia Delusional Disorder".

Excerpt from Barbara Hartwell:

First, I should make it clear that I myself have been a Target of such DEW (directed energy weapons), and I am well acquainted with the attendant symptoms. When I first went public with my case of persecution by the government (1995), I did speak often of these assaults, in public lectures, on radio & TV programs and in my written reports.

(In one television interview, in February 1998, I briefly described some of the assaults with this weaponry. Former CIA agent Chip Tatum, also being interviewed with me, corroborated my testimony, which included being knocked unconscious, and admitted that he himself had used such anti-personnel technology against Targets during his tenure with CIA.)

I am not a scientist, nor have any expertise on this technology; however, I have learned a great deal about these anti-personnel weaponry systems, through my own research, which I found necessary, given that they had been deployed against me, as well as others close to me. I have also worked with experts on this technology in field investigations, in which we were able to document the use of this technology against Targets, including myself.

What I do know, beyond a shadow of doubt, is that the assaults on Targets are very real, and in some cases, continue over a period of many years.

In this case, the doctor issues a diagnosis of "Paranoia Delusional Disorder." But on what basis? Is Dr. Holder a psychiatrist? No, he is not. He is therefore not qualified to make such a diagnosis. Did Geral Sosbee seek out any form of psychiatric care? No, he did not, nor was that ever an issue of concern to him.

Geral Sosbee presented himself for a physical examination. He described certain symptoms, which he knew from many years of being assaulted with this directed-energy anti-personnel weaponry, to be a direct result of the assaults. For example, sleep deprivation, which has been used as a standard method of torture by intelligence agencies around the world. Yes, torture. That is what we are dealing with, in case anyone thinks otherwise.

One of the purposes of a neutralization campaign against a Target is to maintain long-term states of extreme stress to destabilize every area of a Target's life. Assaults with high-tech weaponry certainly accomplish this goal, as aside from the physiological symptoms and damages, there is intense emotional distress which cannot possibly be avoided in such a situation. But there is a great difference between "paranoia" and "delusion" and the natural physical and emotional effects of such assaults.

To label a person as "delusional" is to claim that the reported assaults are imaginary, rather than an actual event. Thus the purpose is to discredit the Target (in this case a de facto whistleblower, whose credentials are well established and documented for the public record), so that anything else he reports (government corruption, crimes, conspiracies, coverups) will also be disbelieved.

According to Geral, Dr. Holder spent a period of less than half an hour with him during the examination. At no time was there a discussion of anything but the nature of the specific symptoms, and Geral's truthful statements about the assaults on his person with the weaponry.

Also note that Dr. Holder only added his diagnosis of "Paranoia Delusional Disorder" to his report two days AFTER the examination. Why? During this time he had no further contact with Geral Sosbee.

So, here we have a "psychiatric" diagnosis, by a person not qualified to make such a diagnosis; for which there was no basis whatsoever to make such a diagnosis; but which now appears on a formal medical report in connection with Geral Sosbee's name. The very same tactic which had been used against him in 1978, when he was forced out of the FBI. The very same tactic used against him repeatedly, over more than three decades: to impugn the sanity of the Target so that he will be dismissed as a nutcase.

Lastly, I have my own opinion about Dr. Holder. And, unlike Dr. Holder's, my opinion is one I am qualified to make, as it is a "considered professional opinion", based on the areas of expertise I have developed, due to my own background and training. Among my areas of expertise are psychological operations and counterintelligence operations.

My opinion is that Dr. Holder is acting as an agent of such operations against Geral Sosbee. He is acting in collusion with others of his ilk, engaging in a malicious effort to destroy Geral Sosbee's life. Dr. Holder has not only made a false diagnosis, he is engaging in medical malpractice and violating the ethical standards which all physicians are sworn to uphold.

Dr. Holder should therefore be reported to any and all medical boards for his abuses of his patients. I use the plural "patients" because it is unlikely that Geral Sosbee is the first, or only patient to be treated in such an abusive and hostile manner.

Is Soviet Style Punitive Psychiatry Coming to America for Dissidents?

By Ed Schooling, former LAPD, former military/black ops

Excerpt from Ed Schooling:
 
"Every American whistleblower, whether he/she was police, intelligence agent or operative, government or private worker all know that for decades if you blew the whistle on your leaders, superiors, fellow workers, your agency, or company, you were sent to "whore shrinks" who always diagnosed you as having some type of mental disorder.
 

This was especially true if you did not "recant" your allegations, if they gave you that chance. These whore shrinks would write whatever they were told to write about you by the powers who paid them. And this was not about political dissent, rather about reporting major corruption.
 

Therefore if your facts of corruption were true, they would label you as a mental case. End of any internal investigation."

RELATED REPORTS

http://www.barbarahartwellvscia.blogspot.com/2013/03/political-targets-medical-malpractice.html

http://barbarahartwellvscia.blogspot.com/2006/12/kgb-style-punitive-psychiatry-for.html



Barbara Hartwell Percival
Legal Defense & Research Trust
PO Box 22
Rhinebeck, NY 12572
Barbara Hartwell Vs. CIA
    
http://www.barbarahartwellvscia.com