Barbara Hartwell

My photo
Independent Investigator, Intelligence Analyst, Journalist. Former CIA (NOC, Psychological Operations) Black Ops Survivor. Sovereign Child of God. Minister of the Gospel of Jesus Christ (Ordained 1979, D.Div.) Exposing Government Lies, Crimes, Corruption, Conspiracies and Cover-ups.

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Former FBI Agent Geral Sosbee: Standing for Liberty for We the People













 
"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong."
 
--Voltaire


Have mercy on me, O LORD, for I am in trouble;
my eye is consumed with sorrow,
and also my throat and my belly.

For my life is wasted with grief,
and my years with sighing;
my strength fails me because of affliction, and my bones are consumed.

I have become a reproach to all my enemies and even to my neighbors,
a dismay to those of my acquaintance;
when they see me in the street they avoid me.

I am forgotten like a dead man, out of mind;
I am useless like a broken pot.

For I have heard the whispering of the crowd;
fear is all around;
they put their heads together against me; they plot to take my life.

But as for me, I have trusted in you, O LORD.
I have said, "You are my God.
My times are in your hand;
rescue me from the hand of my enemies,
and from those who persecute me.
Make your face to shine upon your servant,
and in your loving-kindness save me."

Psalm 31: 9-16


On Palm Sunday, as I sat in church reading this psalm aloud, I thought about how true were the words of the Psalmist, and how clearly these words have resonated in my own life. More specifically, I was thinking about the terrible price a person always pays for standing up against evildoers, especially when those evildoers are the ones wielding power over a country which is being systematically destroyed by the corruption and rampant criminality from within.

I was also thinking about my friend Geral Sosbee, about the price he has paid for becoming a whistleblower, simply for standing up and exposing the truth, which it seems very few people in this country really want to acknowledge.

No, most would rather live in a state of denial, burying their heads in the sand. Maybe, they think, if they simply ignore the truth about what is happening in this country, it will all just go away.

As for those of us who are able to provide truthful, accurate information, based on facts and supported by reams of evidence, rather than even being willing to consider the information we furnish, many people find it easier to shun us, to accuse us of being "radicals" or "anti-government extremists".   

We are treated as pariahs, even as lepers were treated in the Middle Ages; treated as if we are diseased, as if that disease were contagious. People don't want to associate with us, or do business with us; they don't want to be friends with us; they don't even want to know us, for fear that they could be "tainted" by association.

What is the problem here? Is it simply "denial"?  In part, yes. But far worse, I believe the problem is cowardice. For if people were willing to face the truth (which is staring us all in the face, whether we want to see it or not) they would then, in good conscience, have to DO SOMETHING about it. They would have to take a stand.

Over a course of many years, I have seen the same scenario repeated, over and over and over...it is also repeated throughout the history of the world.

People think they can hide from the truth, that they can hide themselves from evil, just as a child may think he can hide by pulling the covers over his head, thinking that the bogeyman can't see him; meanwhile there is the lump sticking out from under the bedclothes, for all with eyes to see.

Then, there was the latest missive sent to Geral Sosbee from a government goon, which I had seen posted on one of Geral's sites. I was thinking about that too, with no small amount of outrage.    

This e-mail message was apparently a "response" from one of the goons to two reports which Geral and I had recently collaborated on.

MUST PROSECUTE FBI/CIA ASSASSINS FOR CLANDESTINE MURDERS

http://www.barbarahartwellvscia.blogspot.com/2012/03/must-prosecute-fbicia-assassins-for.html

Cyber-Stalker Goon: Criminal Harassment of Decorated War Veteran, Former FBI Agent Geral Sosbee

http://www.barbarahartwellvscia.blogspot.com/2012/03/cyber-stalker-goon-criminal-harassment.html

The e-mail sent to Geral was from a person using the name "John Smith". And no doubt about it, it was a death threat.

SOURCE:

http://sosbeevfbi.ning.com/forum/topics/must-prosecute-fbi-cia-for-clandestine-murders-by-hartwell-sosbee?xg_source=activity

Here is what Geral posted:

fbi psychopath sends the following threat via gmail  in response to recent success of my work:

To: gsosbee@gmail.com
Very Soon My Friend
Inboxx


From:

John Smith johnnysmith1556@gmail.com
9:47 AM (1 hour ago)


to me

"Geral Sosbee,
Born on a Monday,
Christened on Tuesday,
Married on Wednesday,
Took ill on Thursday,
Grew worse on Friday,
Died on Saturday,
Buried on Sunday.
That was the end,
Of Geral Sosbee


Poor little Sosbee, chip in the head and a foot in the grave.
Making trouble for those who run the world.
Why do you cause so much trouble for us little Sosbee?
If you'd just conformed it'd be so much easier.
We'd take that little chip out of your head and we'd stop keeping you up at night!
But if you keep being bad we'll have to turn out your light.
Soon soon soon, you'll have to decide to play or disappear.
Have you ever noticed that guy on the corner? Or the woman watching you in her rear view mirror? Of course you have, you're not stupid.  Just crazy right?  At least, that's what they say."

*********************************
A Message to "John Smith" from Barbara Hartwell

Dear Mr. Smith:

Upon reading your little poem, I decided it deserved more publicity than it had received. So, I read it aloud on a radio show on Sunday, April 1. The topic for discussion was, fittingly, FBI/CIA black operations, and COINTELPRO. You know what that is, don't you, Mr. Smith? It's an operation for targeting "dissidents", activists and whistleblowers. People like Geral Sosbee. People who took their oath to defend the Constitution seriously, and honored it. But you wouldn't be concerned about anything like that, would you? No, I didn't think so.

But anyway, when I read your poem and accompanying message to Geral Sosbee, the listening audience got an earful of the stuff of which tyranny and oppression are made, so thanks for providing me with more ammunition to use in exposing you and your ilk. 

I see that you, like your accomplices, are hiding behind a pseudonym. "John Smith". Your originality is stunning! How typical. Last week, I had occasion to address one of your pals, a Mr. J. Robert Upton. Perhaps you are the same person? We'll probably never know, as you people operate from the shadows, making sinister threats, but are too cowardly to step forth into the light and face Geral Sosbee like a man --something you will never be.

You know, Mr. Smith, such tactics really do not reflect well on you, or your colleagues.  And do you really think you are intimidating anyone by making death threats?

Do you actually believe that Geral Sosbee will "play the game" and "conform" because of a threat from a lowlife like you?

Think again, Mr. Smith.  Actually your message was extremely helpful in demonstrating the mentality of a psychopath. Yes, we talked about that too, on the aforementioned radio show. Not only talked about it, but had a great time laughing about it. Yes, you are laughable, Mr. Smith. And your methods are ludicrous, despite the evil which emanates from you like a noxious miasma.

As I stated on the air, Geral Sosbee is one of my personal heroes, in fact my Number One Personal Hero. He is a Defender of Liberty and a Messenger of Truth. But you have no use for such things as "truth" or "liberty", do you, Mr. Smith? I guess that's why you people have taken such a strong dislike to him; why you stalk him, harass him, persecute him, why you write your little poems and issue your cowardly death threats.

I can only make a guess that you don't care for patriotism, either. No, you'd like nothing better than to see us all enslaved under your New World Order, your global police state.

And tragically, the cowardice of many Americans is helping your cause along very nicely --those who would "conform", who would comply, who would "play the game", who would "just follow orders", who would do just about anything but stand up for the Truth, for Liberty and Justice, just to keep from incurring the disapproval of the likes of you.

They'll find out soon enough that all their efforts to be "safe" have been in vain. But when they finally realize that Geral Sosbee was there for them, was fighting for them, was fighting to save our country from the evildoers, the psychopaths, the demonic tyrants, when they finally change their minds about supporting him and standing with him, it may just be too late.

Barbara Hartwell Percival
April 3, 2012

To listen to the aforementioned radio show, with guest Barbara Hartwell,  hosted by James Freeland, click on the links below.

AGAINST THE WALL

April 1, 2012

Parts 1 &2

http://oriontalkradio.com/Default.aspx?PID=10
   


Barbara Hartwell Percival
Legal Defense & Research Trust
Barbara Hartwell Vs. CIA   
http://www.barbarahartwellvscia.blogspot.com