Barbara Hartwell

My photo
Independent Investigator, Intelligence Analyst, Journalist. Former CIA (NOC, Psychological Operations) Black Ops Survivor. Sovereign Child of God. Minister of the Gospel of Jesus Christ (Ordained 1979, D.Div.) Exposing Government Lies, Crimes, Corruption, Conspiracies and Cover-ups.

Friday, August 20, 2010

FBI Whistleblower Exposes Fraudulent "Christian Brother" Charles Stewart



NOTE: Yesterday I received a call from my friend Geral Sosbee who wanted to let me know of his disgust with the demonic behavior of the government stooges and minions I exposed in my recent reports, especially one Charles Bruce Stewart. Mr. Stewart operates out of Oregon, where he runs an organization he calls "Christian Common Law".
 
I don't know what kind of "Christian" Mr. Stewart claims to be, but judging from his alliances with known criminals and demonic liars, as well as his attacks upon true and devout Christian believers, he is as ungodly a man as it is possible to be.   
 
Charles Stewart is, by his own admission, a long-time "supporter" of predicate felon and fed snitch Timothy Patrick White. For some background, Tim White targeted Geral Sosbee for libel, slander, harassment and threats, beginning in 2002, the same year that Stewart approached Geral with his offer of "support".
 
Geral Sosbee, as a high-profile FBI whistleblower, has also been targeted by the same criminal network out of which White and Stewart operate. It is important to state that Stewart, White and others of their ilk are merely stooges, doing the dirty work of their criminal government masters.  Does this make the damages they inflict on their targets any less severe? Does this diminish their responsibility for the evil they do?
 
Certainly not. To do evil is a personal choice, an abuse of the free will God gave each and every one of us. But it also must be remembered that Satan manifests through the many workers of iniquity under his command.
 
Get behind me, Satan!
 
That being said, here are the comments of former FBI agent Geral Sosbee, sent to me for publication, in response to my recent report, Evildoers: By Their Fruits Shall You Know Them.
 
 
Following Geral's comments on Charles Stewart, I have included a relevant excerpt from the report to which Geral refers.
 
BHP
August 20, 2010
 
GERAL SOSBEE EXPOSES CHARLES STEWART
 
Barbara-
 
Your comments on  Stewart are helpful for all who seek to uncover the fraudulent and often criminal mindset of government stooges. Of all the thugs sent to harass and kill me over the past decade, Stewart is the most memorable to me for the following reasons:
 
He approached me by email and pretended to befriend me at a time in my life when I was completely isolated, friendless and confused (by the nightmare life forced upon me by the country that I went to war to defend); he continued his charade as supporter and Christian Brother to me for a few weeks ( as I recall). Then, as though programmed to reverse his position on friendship and congeniality, he became without apparent cause suddenly verbally abusive and incredibly callous in his final emails to me.
 
I had let my defenses down when I first met him because I needed a friend as I mentioned above, even if only in cyberspace. I ultimately learned from him a painful lesson on treachery & betrayal, for his purpose was to attack the mind and harm the soul of one (Geral Sosbee) who serves the interests of Liberty in defense of Human and Constitutional Rights for all people. He failed in his assignment because, ironically, he has become isolated from all who see through his evil facade. I now view the man as pathetic and repulsive, even as he continues his on line harangue against his new Targets.
 
Anyone who knows this character must recognize that he is a fraud as a Christian and as a man, for he uses his false religious drapery and his feigned humanity to attack his assigned Targets with  demonic intensity and hideous purpose.
 
Thus I will pray for  anyone who listens to or believes in him, for he can bring great misery and possibly death to the unsuspecting object of his dirty scheming.
 
Love.Geral
 
EXCERPT FROM REPORT RE CHARLES STEWART
 
 
From report by Sherri Kane:
 
"White similarly harassed ex-CIA agent, Barbara Hartwell, who reported, "White made a deal with criminal government operatives and law enforcement personnel, for a get-out-of-jail-free card in 2002. . . . [He] seeks out any and every high profile whistleblower, patriot or investigator he hears about, reads about, or otherwise learns about."

CBS Comment:
"Ms Hartwell is a devil-worshiping forked-tongued lair. I have had many interactions with Ms Hartwell over the years, & she has consistently been on the side of disinformation, subversion, & evil. Giving credit where it is due, much of her general account about the evils of the present government are true, but remember that the most skilled disinformation artists know well how to fold fatal lies in between numerous truths, & this is Ms Hartwell's modus-operandi, & anyone who says different is a liar. Conflicts between Mr White & Ms Hartwell have been on-going for decades, & each have their own camps of supporters, & I am in Mr White's camp of supporters. If Ms Kane is really pure of heart in her composition of this article, then she has made a fatal-error in supporting the position of Ms Hartwell in her article here."
 
[HARTWELL REFUTES THE LIBELOUS FALSEHOODS OF CHARLES BRUCE STEWART (CBS)
 
The first I ever heard of Charles Stewart was when he contacted my friend, former FBI agent Geral Sosbee.  At first, CBS presented himself as a "supporter" of Sosbee, promoting his website, Sosbee vs. FBI, and calling him "FBI Hero".
 
Shortly thereafter, however, CBS launched a vicious attack on Geral, claiming he was "mind-controlled from birth", impugning his sanity, and trying to draw Geral into his little clique of "mind-control conspiracy theorists", which included a number of government stooges, shills and provocateurs, all of whom I consider false Christians, including Larry Lawson, Tim White, Shirley Anderson (White's then "girlfriend") Pam Schuffert et al. Stewart was also heavily into promoting the "Monarch" mind control cult of charlatan Fritz Springmeier and his associate, Cisco Wheeler.
 
Outraged at Stewart's unwarranted attack on Geral Sosbee, I wrote an open letter, defending my friend and colleague, Sosbee, and exposing Stewart for the ignorant and arrogant fool that he is.
 
See: Ex-FBI Whistleblower Attacked by Former Supporter
 
 
Mr. Stewart then began attacking Barbara Hartwell by spreading the outrageous lies fabricated by Tim White, Shirley Anderson, Larry Lawson, Ken Adachi, Brenda Negri and their ilk, all of whom happen to be the minions and stooges of COINTELPRO Kingpin Ted L. Gunderson.
 
CBS: "I have had many interactions with Ms Hartwell over the years..."
 
FACT: This is a bald-faced lie.  There have been NO "interactions" whatsoever between myself and Charles Stewart. Stewart does not know me. I have had no direct contact with Stewart, but rather have exposed Stewart on various occasions in my reports, along with his cohorts, accomplices and supporters, including Tim White.
 
I do not "interact" with government stooges and malicious liars like CB Stewart. It is my policy that I do not engage in conversations, arguments or debates with my adversaries. I simply investigate them, refute their lies, and expose them for the public record.
 
CBS: "Conflicts between Mr White & Ms Hartwell have been on-going for decades, & each have their own camps of supporters, & I am in Mr White's camp of supporters."
 
FACT: Tim White began his criminal harassment of me in August 2001 (before which time I had never heard of him), by promoting a bogus death threat, claiming that a "CIA assassin" was planning to murder me. The person White accused was an innocent party.
 
I investigated the situation, investigated White himself and then exposed Tim White as the criminal stalker and fed snitch he is.
 
If the time period between August 2001 and August 2010 (nine years, to be exact) is considered by Stewart to be "decades", then maybe he should do the math for himself-- that is, assuming he is capable, which I doubt.
 
And for Stewart's edification, it is not a matter of "conflicts" between Barbara Hartwell and Tim White.  In reality, there is a criminal stalker (Tim White) who has harassed and threatened a target (Barbara Hartwell.) The target has thoroughly exposed the criminal stalker, for felony threats, criminal menacing, monstrous invasions of privacy, outrageous libel and slander, as have many other targets of this psychopath, Tim White.
 
In summary, Mr. Charles Stewart is a just another government stooge, a  pompous ass who knows nothing about any of the subjects (or persons) he addresses. Geral Sosbee has referred to Stewart as a "mental dwarf", and I couldn't agree more. 
 
CBS: "I have had much respect for Mr Horowitz, & Ms Burgermeister, but i have been out of deep conspiracy research for a while, & i was unaware that they were in the camp of Ms Hartwell."
 
FACT: I do not know any of these individuals personally or professionally. There is no "camp" in support of Barbara Hartwell, not among these people.  So why is Mr. Stewart making this out to be "all about Barbara Hartwell"? I'm sure my reports were cited simply because they corroborated the experiences of the writers in relation to the criminal activities of Tim White.
 
Get off my case, Mr. Stewart. You only continue to expose yourself as a bumbling idiot and your "support" of this career criminal Tim White leaves no doubt as to your allegiance to the "evil" of which you accuse others, most notably Barbara Hartwell.]
 
Barbara Hartwell Percival
Legal Defense & Research Trust
Barbara Hartwell Vs. CIA