Barbara Hartwell

My photo
Independent Investigator, Intelligence Analyst, Journalist. Former CIA (NOC, Psychological Operations) Black Ops Survivor. Sovereign Child of God. Minister of the Gospel of Jesus Christ (Ordained 1979, D.Div.) Exposing Government Lies, Crimes, Corruption, Conspiracies and Cover-ups.

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Psychiatric Patient Francine Kelly Continues Harassment & Libel of Barbara Hartwell



RELATED REPORTS

WARNING & DIRECTIVE to One Francine Kelly 

Government Stooges' War on Whistleblowers: Tim White & Francine Kelly

A nutcase named Francine Kelly  began her harassment and libel of Barbara Hartwell in April, 2009.

To date, I have published two reports exposing Francine Kelly (along with her accomplice, fed snitch and criminal stalker, Tim White), the last of which included a warning and directive for her to cease and desist from her aggression.

Ms. Kelly has disregarded my directive. Not only has she continued her libel and harassment, she has escalated her character assassination, and her false accusations have now gone so far as to include accusing me of murderous intent. 

Kelly has also been harassing journalist Janet Phelan, who has passed the libelous and harassing messages on to me.

Since I have no intention of tolerating this psychotic  behavior, I decided to investigate.

I have it from reliable sources that Francine Kelly is a mental patient living in a place called Rainier House, a  residential facility in Seattle, Washington, for "those with mental disabilities who were formerly homeless".

It came as no surprise that Francine Kelly would be living in such a place. Her "mental disabilities" were apparent to me from the first time I read her messages, as her writings exhibit clear signs of delusional psychosis.

But this is not what concerns me. My ONLY concern re Francine Kelly is STOPPING her continuing harassment and libel of Barbara Hartwell.

Here, additional evidence of the continuing harassment and libel.  Also included are the rantings of Tim White, whom Ms. Kelly claimed had "educated" her about "this sleazy Intel world". Oddly enough, in some of her delusional writings, Kelly also has claimed that she has an "Intel background". Also note that she signs her message "CIA MK-Ultra Project Monarch Intelligence Asset".

If it  were true, about the "Intel background", why in hell would she need to be "educated" by the likes of Tim White, a government stooge and G-Man wannabe, with absolutely no training, no background --and more pointedly-- no knowledge of the so-called Intel World?

As far as being a  "project Monarch Intelligence Asset" --that is the most ridiculous claim I have ever heard. (See my reports exposing Monarch.)

First, here is Francine Kelly's public letter to Doug Millar, libeling Barbara Hartwell. Note that Francine Kelly (as is typical with these nutcases) has not the slightest respect --nor even a recognition-- of the personal boundaries of others.

She is apparently deluded into believing that anyone (including Barbara Hartwell) could possibly care or be interested in her paranoid fantasies. That she has delusions of grandeur is glaringly apparent.

Then, she tries to draw strangers (like Barbara Hartwell) into her world of New Age secular humanist pop psychology, as if she expects those she has fixated on with her delusions to participate in some sort of free-for-all group therapy, on the Internet!

What a flaming whackjob!

For the record: I do not know Francine Kelly, nor any of her circle of associates, who, from what I can see, are just about as crazy as she is. I do not know Patricia Shupe. I do not know Will P. Wilson. Nor any of the others she mentions.

Moreover, I have no interest in knowing any of them. Nor do I have an interest in their psychiatric problems. Nor do I have an interest in their weird stories or self-aggrandizing claims of being "intelligence agents". Lastly, I have no interest in engaging these characters in a discussion or debate.

This whackjob, Francine Kelly, now requests that Doug Millar (a Gunderson associate whom I have exposed as a government shill, from years back) "provide a forum" to address her delusions and those of her associates?
 
Clearly, Ms. Kelly has been duped by her comrade, Tim White, into believing that Barbara Hartwell is an evil CIA agent.  

As I've said before, I don't give a tinker's damn what Francine Kelly believes; nor do I care what she thinks she knows. I don't care how stupid she is, I don't care how sleazy she is, and I don't care how crazy she is. I only care about being left alone!

My only interest in the psychotic and belligerent ignoramus, Ms. Kelly, is to STOP HER from slinging my name around and harassing me.

But the evidence speaks for itself. Included here are letters from Francine Kelly to her associates; the usual rantings of Tim White; as well as a letter from some moron named Keith Ljunghammar, who is apparently an amateur legal eagle, as well as being another government stooge.

I really, really have to wonder: Where in hell do these crazies and buffoons come from? Do they breed them on a crazy farm?

Then, Francine Kelly is so foolish as to write to Janet Phelan (after attacking her and calling her "evil"), harassing her once again about "Barbara Hartwell's abuse".

I guess I will have no choice but to contact the staff at this Rainier House in Seattle, to make a formal complaint against Francine Kelly. Maybe somebody out there would be interested to know that one of the inmates is harassing strangers on the Internet. And that one of her accomplices is a predicate felon and criminal stalker, a menace to society.

Great job, Tim White!

Anyway, here's the evidence. The lunacy of Francine Kelly speaks for itself, loud and clear. The stupidity of her associates is also self-evident.

Barbara Hartwell Percival
Harassed by Lunatics
(Why me, Lord?)
February 9, 2010 

From: Francine Kelly
Subject: Francine Kelly Story
To: dougmillar007@gmail.com
Cc: willpwilson@yahoo.com, "Sir Dr. William B. Mount" , janet_c_phelan@yahoo.com, fithitshan@yahoo.com, vbhoundabout@hotmail.com, ruprose2002a@yahoo.com, ckirkpatrick@desc.org, bsnyder@desc.org, jhopfenbeck@desc.org, ombuds.mhd@kingcounty.gov, "A. True Ott PhD"
Date: Tuesday, February 2, 2010, 7:51 PM

"Dear Doug,

I have only read a word here and there of the horrible things Barbara Hartwell is saying about me. While I realize that no sane intelligent person with integrity would take what she says seriously because she is so cruel, I am concerned that, because of her cruelty, that she may allegedly work for the same faction of CIA that threatened my life in Manhattan.

I think this would be a good time to address this in a respectable media venue. I am hoping that you will provide a forum for Patricia Shupe, Barbara Hartwell and Janet Phelan to address Barbara Hartwell's vicious attacks of me. We may want to include Tim White's recent attacks at the same time.

I will email you Tim's latest email about how he thinks the alien baby should be aborted. It would be interesting to see Tim, Barbara, Janet and Patricia together on a TV or radio show.

If you Yahoo Francine Kelly Story, you may find my blog. One day it's there, and the next day it's gone. I went in the back door at
www.network54.com and pasted the stories below. 

If this blog stays up, maybe I will be allowed to publish my books. I will be happy to include any factual information from Barbara, Janet and Tim. Of course, I will not include name calling, which is not substantive and is executed in an intimidating way for the purpose of discrediting and defaming the characters of genuine social and political activists. 

As it was when I was investigating government corruption in Connecticut and Arizona, no one has asked me to take anything down on the blog.

I know it is best to telephone you, so I shall by the end of the week. Thank you for the very important work you do in the world, and for taking your valuable time to review my request.

Respectfully submitted,

Francine Kelly
CIA MK-Ultra Project Monarch Intelligence Asset, Alien Abductee & Writer"

From: Francine Kelly
Subject: Re: Keith - RE: Francine Kelly Story
To: vbhoundabout@hotmail.com
Cc: willpwilson@yahoo.com, ruprose2002a@yahoo.com, ckirkpatrick@desc.org, bsnyder@desc.org, tracystruck@gmail.com, janet_c_phelan@yahoo.com, fithitshan@yahoo.com
Date: Wednesday, February 3, 2010, 7:33 PM


"Dear Keith,

Thank you very much for your advice. Tim White told me that Ted Gunderson and John DeCamp tried to stop Barbara Hartwell  but couldn't. Tim also writes about Janet Phelan's father allegedly being involved with John F. Kennedy's assassination.

I'm bringing this up because Pat Shupe told me that I am part of a genetics' experiment which, apparently, includes conceiving a child with Will P. Wilson. I was told by James Wilson that I was chosen to be the mother of the child because of my values, ethics and intelligence.

I don't know enough about genetics, but it seems reasonable that the Reptilian Draconian Vampires (RDV) who want to save the planet may want to stop women like Janet Phelan and Barbara Hartwell from seeding future generations.

Janet accused me in 2008 of trying to discredit Will P. Wilson when I reprimanded him about yelling at Leo on his TV show. Will promised me that he would edit that part but he didn't. Leo was fooling around with the Galactic Federation, which may have been the reason Will screamed at him.

Or maybe Will screamed at Leo because I was in the room. Back in the day when I was allowed, and even encouraged, to be at the SCAN TV studio, Will always screamed at me. I believe Will may have screamed at me when I wanted to enter his room in the basement at the house on Warren Avenue North because he may have shapeshifted into full RDV form, and he didn't want me to see him, or he may have just wanted to suck the blood from the left side of my neck.

I am trying to find out if the Galactic Federation controls the Seattle Public Library, and if they were behind ONI asset Charles Jeschke sending me to Westport to deal with the Mob, the ONI, and whatever other agencies surrounded me -- and, more importantly, Will -- in Westport in July of 2008.

I mention Will in the paragraph above because Will apparently shapeshifted into the invisible interdimensional being and left   fang marks on my face and body while we were in Westport. I don't think the entire town was surrounded by intelligence agents just  because I was back in town. It must have been Will they were truly interested in.

Anyway, I have never sensed such evil emanating from anyone in my entire life than the energy I felt from that email from Janet Phelan. And then I saw her photograph. The energy in the photograph sent chills throughout my entire body. I read that Janet may have allegedly been involved in my abuse in the past, possibly through the Rand Corporation and/or Montauk.

Pat Shupe and Will know about this, but I do not believe they are allowed to discuss it. In fact, Will screamed at me when I wanted to discuss Montauk and the Philadelphia Experiment one night when I was at the house on Warren Avenue North. Pat said that maybe Will was just bored with talking about Montauk and the Philadelphia Experiment.

Sometimes I think that quotes like the one above from Pat will be the most interesting anecdotes in my books.

You may want to ask Tim White to answer your questions about Alex Jones. I will try to find, and then send you, the email that I sent Pat Shupe about my observations that Don Braun may be a CIA disinformation agent using Alex Jones' videos to perpetuate disinformation. I guess that would be a more cost-effective way than digging up your own disinfo.

Sincerely,
Francine Kelly"

From: Keith Ljunghammar
To: phantom421366@yahoo.com; kellyfrancine@yahoo.com
Sent: Tue, February 2, 2010 7:31:41 PM
Subject: Keith - RE: Francine Kelly Story

 

"Francine.

My first inclination is to advise you to send an email or letter which states to stop her bad verbal behavior. 

State that you will be seeking legal means to seek compensation for damages.

If she stops then forget about it.  Make sure she erases or retracks everything.

Do this first. 

Some people do not know that they are hurtful and should stop.

Otherwise.  Take her to court if your attorney does not say no.

Keith Ljunghammar"



Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2010 19:25:38 -0800
From: phantom421366@yahoo.com [Tim White]
Subject: Re: Francine Kelly Story
To: dougmillar007@gmail.com; kellyfrancine@yahoo.com
CC: willpwilson@yahoo.com; williammount@aol.com; fithitshan@yahoo.com; vbhoundabout@hotmail.com; ruprose2002a@yahoo.com; ckirkpatrick@desc.org; bsnyder@desc.org; jhopfenbeck@desc.org; ombuds.mhd@kingcounty.gov; ATRUEOTT@msn.com


"YOU ARE A DELUSIONAL MIND CONTROLLED TROUBLE-MAKING NUTCASE WHO I HAVE REPEATEDLY TOLD TO STAY AWAY FROM ME AND TO KEEP ME OUT OF YOUR GALACTIC FANTASIES - YOU HAVE REPEATEDLY CONTINUED TO HARRASS ME WITH YOUR LIBELOUS AND SLANDEROUS LIES USING THE VERY ADDRESSES OF MY FRIENDS AND OTHER CONTACTS WHO YOU ALSO CONTINUE TO BADGER AND HARRASS AND NOW I WILL DEAL WITH YOU IN A WAY TO END THIS CONTINUOUS HARRASSING CRAP FROM YOU - I WARNED YOU BEFORE NUMEROUS TIMES BUT YOU CAN'T SEEM TO LISTEN OR TAKE THE HINT ... I WANT NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU OR YOUR PLETHORA OF "DRACO" DELUSIONS NOR ANY INVOLVEMENT WITH THAT CROWD YOU HANG WITH IN SEATTLE AND YOU KEEP INSISTING IN PUTTING THAT LYING BITCH PHELAN IN THESE EMAILS KNOWING FULL WELL THAT SHE WILL PASS THIS TO HARTWELL AND BINGO - IT'S ON HER BLOG AND THEN YOU HOLLOW SKULLED MORON - YOU COMPLAIN ABOUT "the horrible things Barbara Hartwell is saying about me" ? ? ? JUST HOW STUPID ARE YOU GONNA CONTINUE TO BE ? ? ? - YOU PISS ME OFF ROYALLY - YOU STAY AWAY FROM ME AND THIS IS THE LAST TIME I EXPECT TO HEAR FROM YOU - GOT THAT ?
 
Tim White,Viet Nam Vet(USAF)
Concerned Citizen,Researcher,Investigator,Whistleblower"

From: Francine Kelly
Subject: Barbara Hartwell's Abuse
To: janet_c_phelan@yahoo.com
Cc: ruprose2002a@yahoo.com, vbhoundabout@hotmail.com
Date: Sunday, February 7, 2010, 11:04 PM

"Janet,

As you will see from Tim White's last email to me, we are hardly friends. Please ask Barbara Hartwell to take my name off her blog as an accomplice of Tim White's.

Do you want me to send you Tim's abusive emails to me? Maybe you and Barbara will understand that I'm not his accomplice; I'm his victim. As you and Patricia Shupe well know, his agenda was to get me away from Will P. Wilson.

That does not mean that Tim hasn't given me valuable information. His threat about the Seattle Public Library was like feeding pablum to a baby.

But that doesn't mean I support his vicious tactics.

Francine"