Barbara Hartwell

My photo
Independent Investigator, Intelligence Analyst, Journalist. Former CIA (NOC, Psychological Operations) Black Ops Survivor. Sovereign Child of God. Minister of the Gospel of Jesus Christ (Ordained 1979, D.Div.) Exposing Government Lies, Crimes, Corruption, Conspiracies and Cover-ups.

Friday, November 11, 2016

FOR OUR VETERANS: THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE


Today is Veterans Day. Over the course of many years, I have found military vets to have a deeper understanding and appreciation of the principles of Liberty, for having served. They also understand the horrors of war, in a way that those who have not been through such an experience cannot.

Unfortunately, and shamefully, the U.S. government has abandoned our veterans, rather than honoring them, rather than providing the support they have earned for their service.

Many of our veterans are disabled. Many are homeless on the streets. This is a national disgrace, especially when illegal aliens are flooding over the borders, receiving welfare (to which they are not entitled), while our veterans are relegated to the status of second-class citizens.

The suicide rate among veterans has skyrocketed, especially since the unconstitutional, (undeclared by Congress) wars around the globe, our precious young men and women, sent to die for a lie. Wars of aggression and conquest hatched by the U.N. in service to the diabolical New World Order. I believe most of those veterans served with honor in their hearts, even if not understanding until after the fact how they were used and abused.

Many veterans (especially those I have known and worked with, who were involved in “special operations” connected to CIA or other intelligence ops) suffer from PTSD, which used to be called 'shell shock', or 'battle fatigue'.

But I have a problem with the terminology. Post traumatic stress, yes. But I do not consider it a “disorder”. The word “disorder” suggests a form of chaos or imbalance. It tends to impugn the sanity of the person, when in fact that is not an accurate description of the condition.

Post traumatic stress SYNDROME (PTSS) is how the condition was originally described. I believe it was changed to “disorder” by government propagandists, as just another way of invalidating the experiences, and the testimony of those persons who come forward to speak out, to expose the truth about the corruption they have witnessed firsthand, the damages they have suffered by involvement in government operations, and in some cases, the subsequent targeting for political persecution.

I know this as well as anyone could. I have suffered from PTS for many years, as a direct result of what the government has done to me. I no longer write about it, nor do I speak publicly about it. I limit my discussions of these issues to a few close friends, those who have had similar experiences. Nobody else can understand.

I am tired of being dismissed as “paranoid” when I try to convey the truth about what the government has done to me and many others. When I try to explain the facts about the true reasons for the poverty in which I have been forced to live these many years, the disabilities which are a direct result of assaults by directed-energy weaponry, car crashes (not accidents); and to add insult to injury, the diabolical calumny plastered all over the Internet by the legion of government-sponsored liars and their minions and quislings.

I am tired of the platitudes, the pop psychology, the psychobabble of those who can never understand. The fact that they don't even try to understand.

So be it. I have been blessed, nonetheless, by the presence in my life of those few who do understand.

Among those few, one person stands out as a shining beacon in the darkness. He is former FBI agent Geral Sosbee, a whistleblower who was forced out of the FBI for DEFENDING THE RIGHTS of the innocent, for honoring his oath to DEFEND THE CONSTITUTION, against all enemies, foreign and domestic (including those in the FBI who are oath-breakers).

Geral is also a Vietnam Vet. I thought of him this morning, and went to his website, Sosbee Vs. FBI.

And I found this tribute, which means the world to me.

I am humbled, because it is he who deserves the honor and the gratitude, not just from me, but from all those whose Unalienable Rights and Liberty he has defended, both inside and outside government service, at his own great expense.

Thank you, Geral, from the bottom of my heart.

God bless you and all our precious Veterans, who served with honor in their hearts.


Barbara Hartwell Percival
Veterans Day
November 11, 2016



TRIBUTE TO BARBARA HARTWELL

BARBARA has been and is today my most valued, treasured and loyal ally & friend for close to two decades. When no one tried to assist me against the attacks by fbi assassins, BARBARA diligently and effectively came to my defense. She stood by me in my darkest hours, even while the cia traitors were assaulting and trying to kill her.

I have never forgotten the many times that BARBARA provided me with her insights regarding USA's dark (or 'Black') operations conducted by fbi/cia against whistleblowers et al. She thereby provided information to me that equipped me to prepare for extreme assaults by the fbi hoodlums and professional murderers. She also provided emotional support for this ex fbi agent at a time when her friendship was most valuable.

BARBARA HARTWELL is a national treasure, a soldier of the highest worth to our country and a woman of rare integrity who possesses an incalculable understanding of the human condition. She is my friend and in a sense a part of me every moment of my life, everywhere I go.