Barbara Hartwell

My photo
Independent Investigator, Intelligence Analyst, Journalist. Former CIA (NOC, Psychological Operations) Black Ops Survivor. Sovereign Child of God. Minister of the Gospel of Jesus Christ (Ordained 1979, D.Div.) Exposing Government Lies, Crimes, Corruption, Conspiracies and Cover-ups.

Saturday, April 22, 2017

COINTELPRO REVISITED: NEUTRALIZATION & PSY WAR HORRORS



This report is a composite derived from excerpts authored by Barbara Hartwell and Geral Sosbee.

A report titled COINTELPRO REVISITED: Targeted by a Legion of Liars, which I first published in January 2006, was so lengthy that I divided it into segments (posted on this site), and excerpts from Targeted for Neutralization are given here.

As well, excerpts from several more recent reports (2017) by former FBI agent Geral Sosbee are presented.

Many years ago, I was given permission by Geral to use any of his material for publication at my discretion, and gave the same permission to him. It is very important to me to make it clear that I have not given such permission to any other person, ever.

Equally important to me is that Geral's documentation, including his testimony, is the best corroboration I could ever have of the validity and accuracy of my own reports, spanning decades. I can't imagine what I would have done without his support, as a colleague and friend, these many years.

Geral knows the truth, in all of its aspects, relating to the actual nature, the brutal reality, of life as a Target of the corrupt agencies of the U.S. Government.

Because the sites he used to post updates and new reports (including FBI/CIA ARE TERRORISTS and New Civilization Network) have been shut down, I now receive links to his reports by e-mail.

I know that some of the Indymedia sites, where he publishes his reports, have censored him, and even blacklisted him, I'm sure at the behest of the FBI criminals and their minions, running the campaign against him.

In my opinion, the documentation of government corruption by Geral Sosbee, written from direct personal/professional knowledge and experience, is the best material available, especially exposing the atrocities of a neutralization campaign against a government whistleblower.

This composite report deals more with an overview, rather than details. Please see reports on this site, and see Geral's website: Sosbee v FBI, and search for his newer reports, including on Indymedia sites and academia dot edu.

Thanks to those who are willing to listen, and who have ears to hear.

Barbara Hartwell Percival
April 22, 2017


TARGETED FOR NEUTRALIZATION (2006)



Thanks again go to those who shared their true stories of political persecution with me (you know who you are); and especially to ex-FBI agent Geral Sosbee, whose case most closely parallels my own; and who has never compromised as an expositor of Truth, or in the defense of Liberty.


From the American Heritage Dictionary, excerpts of a 'non-scientific' definition of neutralization: 

To counterbalance the effect of; make ineffective. A state of ineffectiveness, inaction or inoperativeness. To negate and nullify imply finality rather than a stalemate; they also imply loss incurred through the rendering of something [the targeted individual] useless or valueless.


For roughly a dozen years [as of 2017, 23 years] since breaking out of CIA operations, I have engaged myself in the thankless task of publicly exposing massive government corruption and abuses of human rights which I witnessed and experienced as a result of my involvement in these black operations.

As a result of investing nearly all of my time in this effort and of all my hard work; running my own investigations and for risking my life in pursuit of the truth and as an expositor of the truth, I have been targeted for relentless and brutal political persecution perpetrated by agents of the U.S. Government, including sundry threats to and attempts on my life.

This is called a neutralization campaign and is to be expected. It is the price to be paid for exposing the truth and standing up for liberty, which is certainly not for the faint of heart.


PSYCHOLOGICAL OPERATIONS: ISOLATION, ALIENATION, DEPRIVATION

In such a campaign, the individual is targeted for Psychological Operations (Psy Ops). Neutralizing an individual can be summed up rather well in three words: Isolation. Alienation. Deprivation. Just reflecting on the nature of each of these words helps in gleaning an understanding of the methodology of neutralization. I will elaborate with some specific examples.

The perpetrators will do all in their power to ensure that the target is alienated from family and friends who might otherwise have offered assistance and support. They may send provocateurs (outside agitators) to stir up trouble between the target and those people close to him/her, family, friends, associates, professional colleagues.

Classic Machiavellian divide-and-conquer tactics are used: forged letters and documents; false accusations and allegations; trumped-up criminal charges and false arrests; setups; and the like. The perpetrators are experts at engineering and manipulating circumstances which will work to the detriment of the target and thereby destabilize every aspect of his/her life.

To impugn the sanity of the target is another common tactic, with the intent that friends and family will not believe the horror stories of persecution and will instead believe the target to be mentally unbalanced or "paranoid". It is true that 'clinical' paranoia is a form of psychopathology; on the other hand, as those of us so targeted know all too well, the persecution is not 'imagined' (as a function of aberrant psychology, such as delusions) but very real; it is life-destroying and often life-threatening in one way or another.

The perps will also run libel and slander campaigns. They will scandalize the target's good name, using character assassination and defamation to destroy the personal and professional reputation of the target so that s/he will be compromised; discredited; unable to find work; blacklisted from employment in areas of professional training and expertise; or be fired from any job s/he holds. Thus s/he is unable to earn a living and will be shunned and ostracized, treated as a pariah by peers and colleagues.

The perps also do their damnedest to drive the target into poverty, bankruptcy and financial destitution. Thus the target is deprived of many of the basic necessities of life; cannot pay the bills; may lose his/her home; may lose vehicles so s/he is left without basic transportation; and/or is forced into an exhausting struggle just for minimal day-by-day survival.

They may arrange automobile or other 'accidents' intended to seriously injure or kill the target. Should the target survive the attempts on his life, the individual is still likely to be isolated, alienated from family and friends, unable to find emotional support or material assistance.

They also want the target disabled and/or suffering from chronic illness, which they may create with continuous or repeated exposure to electromagnetic radiation; attacks with directed-energy (so-called "non-lethal") weapons and/or by poisoning the target's environment with chemical/biological warfare. They may also administer drugs or poisons surreptitiously through the target's food and drink.

The perps may invade the target's home ('black bag jobs') committing acts of theft (often of documents); tampering with the target's property and/or installing surveillance bugs/phone taps.

They often engage in vandalism, destroying the target's property. Slashing or placing screws in the tires of the individual's vehicle is common, as is draining the oil, puncturing the radiator or cutting the brake lines.

Sabotage of computers is another tactic which can be done at the computer's location in the target's home or office; remotely through land lines; through electronic directed-energy devices.


TECHNOLOGY DESIGNED FOR SPYING, SABOTAGE AND TORTURE
 
These government perps possess cutting-edge technology which most people cannot fathom the existence of. Yet with diligent searches of the public records available for the R&D departments of U.S. agencies, most notably DARPA (Defense Advance Research Project Agency) the patents for some of these exotic antipersonnel weapons may be found.

This technology exists, it has been operational for many years and it is being deployed to harass, sabotage and spy on American citizens such as myself and ex-FBI agent Geral Sosbee, who have been targeted for persecution.

In fact, both Geral and I have been tortured by this weaponry on a regular basis, resulting in physical pain, chronic illness and sleep deprivation, causing severe damages, some of which may be irreparable.

I should also mention that sleep deprivation is a standard (and very brutal) method of torture used against prisoners of war (and in this case prisoners of conscience) by tyrants and oppressors in the military and intelligence services world wide. Torture by sleep deprivation is nothing new, it's been used against targets for centuries. And it continues to this day in the United States of America.


POLITICAL PERSECUTION IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
 
If the persecution outlined here sounds unthinkable; unbelievable; preposterous; outlandish or too gruesome to be true, I can only say that, as God is my witness, all this, and much, much worse has happened to me personally. I've given the above only as a brief general overview of what may happen when someone is targeted for neutralization.

And it's not over, far from it. These criminal psychopaths have made it their business to let me know that they will never stop, never get off my case. For them it seems to be a game --a sport, like hunting exotic quarry for a trophy kill. For the most part, they view everything in life as a game. But it's a deadly game if you happen to be the target:

As the hunted, you are always, figuratively speaking --and in some cases literally-- outmanned and outgunned. I refuse to see it their way, refuse to play their game, by their rules, on their turf, for the odds of winning are forever stacked against the target.

For me, it has not been a game but a long and exhausting series of battles, often for my very survival. Being a straight arrow by nature, I don't play games. As for those who do, they have never won my respect. I just take care of business, as best I can. With God's help, I have managed to win quite a few of these battles, but not without blood, sweat and tears.

Fortunately, my own CIA training has given me an edge. Though I lack their resources and manpower, considering that it's just me --with no backup-- against them, I do have a thorough understanding of their modus operandi. And because it's essential for my survival, I have always made it my business to know my enemies --for the opposition, there are no "rules of engagement". They make up the rules as they go along and their only "commandment" (the eleventh, to be specific) seems to be: Don't get caught!

They lie, they steal, they cheat, they kill when they can get away with it, and they wouldn't have a clue what a fair fight is. What they are fighting for --to control the lives and fortunes of their targets-- most of whom are decent, law-abiding citizens, is by its very nature wrongful and unjust.


CRIME AND PUNISHMENT: A TWISTED PERSPECTIVE


It doesn't seem to matter what I do --or don't do. Whenever I come forward to disclose information about their conspiracies and crimes, they are always ready to strike with some form of assault as a punishment for my "crime" of exposing them.


They actually believe that I am the criminal and that they are on the side of Law-and-Order. But then, you'd have to understand the way they think: Might makes right. The winner takes the spoils. Territorial Imperative. Manifest Destiny. Call it what you will, their attitude exemplifies a total lack of respect for the rights, freedoms, personal boundaries, the very lives of those they target for persecution.

Even during the times when I keep a low profile, or make a strategic withdrawal, as I must do periodically in attempts to recover from the damages they inflict, or to regroup, they will manufacture some crisis; some "situation" as they like to call it. Maybe they'll send a provocateur to stir up trouble in some area of my life; fabricate disinformation and spread vicious lies about me to create an undeserved scandal; make an implicit or explicit threat which forces me to respond at the very least in self defense or take measures to protect myself from their next attack, which they let me know will be coming soon.

They are always lurking in the background, just waiting to make another strike; to sabotage any plans I make; to destroy any part of my life where they detect the slightest vulnerability; to do as much damage as possible; create the most traumatic stress possible, as means and opportunity permit.

I don't need to wonder about the motive for their crimes: That's why they call it a neutralization campaign.

Resources for these neutralization campaigns? Not a problem. The perps have seemingly inexhaustible black budget funds and manpower to work with. And as long as they can cover themselves with "plausible deniability" they can skirt the law with impunity. Can and do.


FORMER FBI AGENT GERAL SOSBEE (2017)


I have previously written that the United States of America is the enemy of mankind, and I have provided extensive evidence to support my conclusion, particularly crimes committed by the fbi in their nearly half century old vendetta against me.

This report represents a summary of the kinds of atrocities committed by the executive branch of government (and its administrative agencies) against me, even as others in government support or cover up the crimes that I describe. The program used by the fbi is an offspring of the fbi counterintelligence program (COINTELPRO) whereby the fbi silenced by torture, imprisonment and murder of dissidents, critics and whistleblowers.

I have tried to ask congress and the courts to stop the fbi’s campaign against me, but in vain. The result of the crime spree of the fbi against me is the complete destruction of my professional life, my health, and continiuing taxation on my general well being. I therefore attribute part blame for the “T” as used against me to the congress and to the courts.

Of all the branches and departments of government of the United States of America, the one group who have done the most immeasurable damage to our God given rights, to our human rights, and to our constitutional rights is the United States Supreme Court (SCOTUS). The outrageous, death dealing decisions (over the past hundred years) of the highest court in the land provide exemptions (via new laws found in the court's decisions) to what would otherwise constitute crimes against humanity by police and by the fbi/cia against our people.

Meanwhile, the *Congress sits back in comfort and enjoys the free ride on the USA's inhumane express to hell; they have no stomach to address the disintegration of our fundamental, once inalienable liberties.

Imagine the damage a gang of thugs can do to a human being when that thug is an fbi agent and has a small army of similarly minded hooligans all working to drive their intended victim to distraction or worse.

Add to the fbi's official cadre of killers a growing number of ordinary citizens who help fbi to constantly assault the victim in his home and at other locations.

Neighbors come over to perform vandalism, night time assaults of various kinds including perpetrating strange, often unbelievable games.


EG: Each time I or my wife enter or leave the residence alarms of various kinds are set off in cars and homes; after I notify police of the illegal stalking and malicious activities and the identity of the joker/neighbors, the fbi slightly modifies their 'alarm game' as follows:


Now, the fbi sends their motorcyclist with a very, very loud muffler to drive by my residence at the minute I enter my residence; the sound of the motor causes alarms to sound in parked cars. This type of assault is consistent with gaslighting generally and victims are reluctant to report such an incident.


Meanwhile the fbi monitors my activities in my residence and enters at will to steal items, vandalize property, or plant surprises for me to discover; assaults 24/7/365 for life by DEW (directed energy weaponry) are now extreme.


Further, as these same fbi thugs/assassins have the approval of a psychopathic federal magistrate judge (also a de facto Fbi operative) who authorizes all dirty tricks and **gas lighting operations (including attempted murder), the fbi assigns their agents to watch , listen, follow, harass, assault and terrorize their Target everywhere 24/7/365 for life.


In one instance the fbi tried to suffocate me to death during one of my hospital stays, all of which were occasioned in my adulthood by the fbi or by injuries I sustained in service to the overthrown and despicable country that calls itself the usa.


See My Story In Detail for examples of other fbi psychological warfare (psywar) and note that similar crimes continue today with the full approval of Congress & SCOTUS.


I have survived the 'psywar' for decades because constitutionally I am capable of removing my personal feelings from my analysis of the demented & small minds who are 'on my case'.


Indeed, for many years I was so embarrassed that my country (i.e. USA as represented by the fbi, the most powerful police group in USA) would engage in such efforts to drive a person crazy, that I could not bring myself to report the monstrous phenomena.


Today I realize that

1) the USA no longer exists

2) the sick minds of fbi, their operatives and many average citizens, in their service to fbi, are a by product of a completely and murderously corrupt & inhumane regime

Atrocities Committed By USA 's fbi & cia & dod Against People Everywhere

The United States of America is performing so many atrocities around the world that no one seems to be counting. Here at home I am counting and sharing with anyone who is not afraid to listen.

I must ask rhetorically, "Where are those leaders of nations whose people have been or are being subjected to crimes against humanity and war crimes?"

I ask because those victims of government gone mad needed help, and received some effort from humanitarians to save them. Today's victims receive no help even from governments and institutions which could tell the stories of modern atrocities committed by USA intelligence agencies and could thereby help the victims.


I once again extend my heartfelt thanks to the splendid BARBARA HARTWELL, my wonderful friend, for her decades of support and friendship through the most difficult and challenging times of my 72 years of life. She is a blessing to me and a national treasure to the original United States of America.