Barbara Hartwell

My photo
Independent Investigator, Intelligence Analyst, Journalist. Former CIA (NOC, Psychological Operations) Black Ops Survivor. Sovereign Child of God. Minister of the Gospel of Jesus Christ (Ordained 1979, D.Div.) Exposing Government Lies, Crimes, Corruption, Conspiracies and Cover-ups.

Monday, May 22, 2017

Former FBI Agent Geral Sosbee for the Defense: Howard & Maureen Nemaizer's Abusive Treatment of Destitute, Disabled Senior Citizen



Today, while checking links on this site I discovered that one of my reports had been deleted from the archives. Since I did not delete it myself, I must reasonably conclude that it was deleted by Google. This is unwarranted censorship, so I will continue to repost, if it is deleted again.

For evidence see this link:




This is not the first time this has happened. Google has deleted other reports in which I exposed perpetrators of defamation, criminal harassment, invasions of privacy in my own defense.

This is in reference to Howard and Maureen Nemaizer's abusive treatment of a destitute, disabled senior citizen, Barbara Hartwell.

This letter from Geral Sosbee was written in response to a defamatory article by Howard Nemaizer which was filled with libelous falsehoods and monstrous invasions of privacy against Barbara Hartwell and members of my family, who have since been further harassed by Maureen Nemaizer.

The outrageous defamation by the Nemaizers has continued, and has also been exploited by several criminal accomplices.

The damages to Barbara Hartwell are extreme, and continue to mount as Howard Nemaizer refuses to remove the defamatory material, as per my demands.

Thank you, Geral, it is greatly appreciated.


Barbara Hartwell Percival
May 22, 2017


GERAL SOSBEE IN DEFENSE OF BARBARA HARTWELL


In 2013 you were facing a personal crisis in your life and you received an offer of sanctuary in the home of a person who knew of your dire circumstances and who offered to help.

As I study the reports that you made and some of the reactions of those who pretended to help you, I am incensed beyond description by the way you were treated in the temporary residence and thereafter.

Everyone knows that when a person needs help in this life, the first duty of the 'relief provider' is to do no further harm to the victim of painful circumstances, to not put the disadvantaged party (you) in a worse position (physically or emotionally) than the one that necessitated the assistance in the first place. If one seeks truly to help, then no excuse can cover up, nor justify such wicked actions directed against the suffering party.

I understand that you were grossly insulted and mistreated there and that afterwards you were further harassed by those who intentionally seek to hurt you again.

Please understand that from my perspective all that has transpired from the time of your stay in the so-called 'sanctuary' and continuing today reflects great discredit on the individuals who slander and malign you. The more these people obsess with or delight in bringing harm to you, the more evidence we see of their savagery. Such personalities, however, are often not capable of recognizing their own hideous perversions.

Today I saw the trash entered by Howard Nemaizer aka Nema.

I am heartbroken to know that you suffered in that hell hole by those who now reveal their true intentions toward you.

I am also empathetic for the circumstances of your life, especially in their company, because I too have encountered similar (but not so impossible) living conditions as the fbi pushed me into the street to live.

God Blesses you Barbara and we, all who know you, LOVE YOU.

Thank God you survived the ordeal and that you can relay the sordid, nightmarish scene to me and others. The dirty, insensitive statements by the evildoers could destroy a person of lesser strength.