Barbara Hartwell

My photo
Independent Investigator, Intelligence Analyst, Journalist. Former CIA (NOC, Psychological Operations) Black Ops Survivor. Sovereign Child of God. Minister of the Gospel of Jesus Christ (Ordained 1979, D.Div.) Exposing Government Lies, Crimes, Corruption, Conspiracies and Cover-ups.

Monday, July 22, 2019

PHOTO GALLERY OF THE EQUAL JUSTICE TOUR: Chappaqua, NY, May 26 & July 6-7, 2019

























This report consists of photos from the first trip on May 26 and the second, July 6-7.

I was fortunate to be able to attend both events, thanks to the gracious assistance of the organizers, participants and affiliates of the Equal Justice Tour, all brothers and sisters in Christ, especially Coach Dave Daubenmire, Matt and Phil Szyszkiewic, Victor Alcaraz, Mark Trump, Michael and Paulie Heath.

They provided the transportation, the accomodations, the security and the support, for which I thank them from the bottom of my heart.

A disclaimer: I am not the best photographer, despite the fact that I am an artist, who also studied photography (the old fashioned kind, involving darkrooms and chemical baths, etc.) in college, many, many moons ago.

But then, I am a true technophobe. Anything to do with computers, electronic devices, makes me nervous and usually, frustrated by my lack of ability to effectively deal with them. I got a digital camera as a gift this spring, learned to take photos, and with some help, to finally load them into a computer.

Another thing: I am extremely camera shy. I generally avoid having my photo taken, for a number of reasons (I think those with a similar background to mine will understand). I often step aside to prevent myself from appearing in group photos.

The photos of me shown here were taken by others, with my consent, a rare occurrence, but worth it, considering the great people involved.


Photos shown here are from the EQUAL JUSTICE TOUR at Walmart and New Castle Police Department.


EQUAL JUSTICE FOR ALL!

Barbara Hartwell
July 22, 2019




 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

   

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

RELATED REPORTS

 

THE EQUAL JUSTICE TOUR



REPORT FROM THE EQUAL JUSTICE TOUR

 


PODCAST BY RAMOLA D REPORTS: Barbara Hartwell & Matt Szyszkiewic, Equal Justice Tour Call to Indict Hillary Clinton

 
Leftist Rampage Against American Patriots & EQUAL JUSTICE TOUR