Barbara Hartwell

My photo
Independent Investigator, Intelligence Analyst, Journalist. Former CIA (NOC, Psychological Operations) Black Ops Survivor. Sovereign Child of God. Minister of the Gospel of Jesus Christ (Ordained 1979, D.Div.) Exposing Government Lies, Crimes, Corruption, Conspiracies and Cover-ups.

Wednesday, November 2, 2022

The Apostate Church, The Great Falling Away & Christianity as a Blood Sport






 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.


John 16:33

 

For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God.


Ephesians 2:8


No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day.


John 6:4


For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.


Hebrews 4:12


For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD.


Isaiah 55:8



NOTE: This report continues where I left off in an earlier report and is not meant to stand alone. Please read this piece first:

The Friend of My Enemy, No Friend of Mine: A Christian Perspective

 

http://barbarahartwellvscia.blogspot.com/2022/09/the-friend-of-my-enemy-no-friend-of.html



For more than 40 years have I been involved in Christian ministry, ordained in 1979, following training in several seminary programs.


Concerning my conversion and development as a Christian, in large measure, all that I know to be true, everything I have come to believe, with all my heart, comes not from that formal training, but from studying the Bible on my own, spending solitary time in the Word of God, from revelation by the Holy Spirit, and from personal experience in the spiritual realm, which verifies the truth found in the scriptures.


For me, conversion has been a lifelong journey. And I don't believe I can ever fully understand the breadth and depth of the scriptures, though I continue to study them every day: there are always deeper insights and revelations. And there are the mysteries of God, some of which are not fully revealed, perhaps because it would not be possible using language to do them justice.


I have heard the testimony of so many Christians who say that they can pinpoint the date of their conversion with precision. That was not my experience. There was not just one 'Damascus Road' type of epiphany, or one dramatic event, such as hearing the Almighty speak from a burning bush, where suddenly, lo and behold! I knew myself to be saved. I didn't answer an altar call, or recite the “sinner's prayer” from a conventional formula. I should make it clear that I am not criticizing those whose experiences are different; I have heard many, many testimonies from sincere brothers and sisters in Christ, which I believe to be genuine.


In my case, there have been a series of events and revelations, dreams and visions, over a period of many years. Some were indeed mystifying, inexplicable (at least to me), and some could only be called miraculous. And during most of those times, with rare exceptions, I was alone.


So if people ask me questions, such as, “when” or “how” I “got saved”, I find it difficult to explain. In some cases, there are really no words, so I tend to keep things to myself. Because I am introverted and reclusive by nature, with a love of peace, quiet and privacy (I belong in a monastery, and God willing I would be there now), I don't feel comfortable among large groups of people. And I have learned to be very selective, using discretion and caution, with whom I discuss my spiritual life, and the deep things of the Spirit.


I have had the distressing experience (quite a few times) of being admonished by a “believer” that, No, no, no, unless it happened this way...or that way (fill in the blank) you cannot be saved! Or, they will presume to tell me, Here's what you need to do, rattling off a list of instructions, or, You need to read this tract, or watch that video, or listen to this preacher. And this from people by whom I am accosted out of the blue, who do not know the first thing about me.


I don't engage these people in further conversation. I remain silent, before walking quietly away. I understand that they are acting out of their own limited understanding, regurgitating that with which they have been indoctrinated, and/or are often projecting their own beliefs on me. But I also understand that these people, in their aggressive proselyting, may be doing harm to certain others, who, unlike me, may be easily influenced and susceptible to believing anything they hear, and thus be led down a false path.


In essence, I have done my best to “work out my own salvation with fear and trembling” and trust in the Lord to light the way. When I go astray, I know that God will correct me, as long as I continue to seek His truth and will in all things.

 

Here are excerpts from a report I published in 2004, which further explains what I see no need to rewrite.


MY TRAVELS WITH GOD (2004)


http://barbarahartwellvscia.blogspot.com/2006/12/christmas-message-my-travels-with-god.html


 

EXCERPTS:


For many years, I have been accosted by religious crazies, fanatics and zealots, in attempts to "convert" or evangelize me to their own various "Christian" sects or cults. Most were Fundamentalists, of one stripe or another. Since these folks were intrusive and obnoxious, I mostly ignored them; told them to mind their own business; told them that my relationship with God is my own personal business and none of theirs.


Sometimes I even made fun of them (though I probably shouldn't have). In those days, I didn't even "admit" to being a Christian, mostly because I saw no point in discussing it with these people, as I saw little common ground.


Especially, I refused to argue scripture with them (still my policy to this day), despite the fact that I am armed with more knowledge of scripture than most. This is due to my long-term studies of various religious and spiritual teachings. These include the many gospels; apocryphal and non-canonical scriptures not included in the Old and New Testaments in most widely accepted versions of the Bible, including the "authorized" King James Version, which many Fundamentalists consider infallible and the ONLY "Word of God" extant.


As part of my seminary training, as well as my independent research, I have also made extensive studies of all the world's major religions and their scriptures, and have a large reference library of these various spiritual/religious works, collected over a period of many years.


And after all this, I still consider myself a Christian, as I have found nothing else that measures up to the Gospel of Jesus Christ.


I do not believe a seminary degree qualifies me (or anyone else) as a more "godly" person or places me above others in any way, spiritually or otherwise. In fact, I learned little of what I know about God through any process of formal education, much of which was an intellectual pursuit, not a spiritual one. Rather, my real knowledge comes from direct interaction with the Almighty, which I have been blessed to have experienced since childhood.


From what I have seen and learned in knowing God directly through my own personal relationship, He doesn't care about religious titles or seminary degrees. He doesn't care if you're the lay preacher; the ordained-and-licensed minister; the Doctor of Divinity; the High Priest or even the Pope.


God doesn't care if you're holy-rolling in the aisles; slain-in-the-spirit; speaking in tongues under the Revival tent; taking the Holy Eucharist; or kneeling quietly on the prayer bench.


He only cares that in your heart, you truly want to know Him. How you worship is a matter for little concern as long as you are sincere in your heart.


It might surprise some people to hear that God has little use for "religion"...especially when it is used (as it so often is) to lead people astray, to lead them away from God, rather than closer to Him.


To indoctrinate people into religious and scriptural literalism and legalism; to trap them in a man-made churchly hierarchy, full of such things as Papal "bulls" (great description of the content of these!) or other self-limiting man-made systems –rather than to enlighten them to God's truth.


Bluntly put, most religious systems amount to a form of mind control. They are based on man-made dogma, not spiritual truth.


God doesn't care if you go to a church; stay at home; go out to a cornfield; stand on a roof top or a mountain top; or even on an empty asphalt lot.


He doesn't care where you are, as long as you seek to know Him.


He certainly doesn't care if you're a man or a woman (Promise Keepers and other male-supremacists, take note!) as long as you're a righteous person who seeks God's face and presence in all things.


God is no respecter of persons. God is not a bigot, a sexist or a racist. God does not practice such forms of discrimination!...only flawed human beings do. As in: All have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God.


Only God is perfect. His love never fails.


God cares what is in your heart; whether or not you have a love of the truth; and whether or not you follow His laws, through the inspiration (literally, breathing in the spirit) and instruction of the Holy Spirit and God's Word, which can only be understood by having it inscribed on your heart.


Many are called, but few are chosen. Many may hear the Word, yet fail to understand. If you don't understand, and would like to, ask God to explain it. Keep asking, in humility before God, until you get your answer.


If you do go to a church, make sure the priest or preacher has the Holy Spirit, for without it, no matter what ceremonies, rituals or sermonizing, God is not being served and you will not benefit from the association or fellowship.


And I can tell the moment I walk through the door whether or not the Holy Spirit is there. When the Holy Spirit is present there is an undeniable feeling of being uplifted, which anyone can feel, body and soul.


Most important: Invite God and the Holy Spirit into your life. God always knows what you need, long before you ask. What you think you may need may be very different from what God KNOWS you need. If your request is sincere, and in keeping with God's law and will for you, your prayer will be answered.


None who truly want to know God are ever turned away. But you will never find the truth...not just by going to a church; or even just by reading scripture; you will never understand the Word, without also having the Holy Spirit as your guide.


Ask God to fill you with the Holy Spirit. Spirit-filled people learn God's truth.


And knowing God's truth, they follow God's Law, it cannot be otherwise.


Praise God. Amen and amen.


*********

 

Next, another excerpt from a report which addresses the eschatology of “the Rapture”, a common cause of division among Christians.


"Left Behind"...And Mass Mind Control of the Religious Right & Commentary on Related Issues


http://barbarahartwellvscia.blogspot.com/2021/12/left-behindand-mass-mind-control-of.html


EXCERPT:


A...division is apparent among Christians: the Rapture, so-called. Nowhere in the Bible does the word “rapture” appear. Again, I won't expound much on my belief, except to say that the idea of a so-called “pre-trib” rapture is not consistent with scripture. (Matthew 24, enough said.)


Which reminds me of a story from long ago. It was 1988. I was living in Greenwich, CT and was producing/hosting a terrestrial radio show on WGCH, Greenwich.


It was a live talk show, and I covered a wide range of topics, many of which concerned the spiritual/metaphysical/supernatural realm, one of which was satanism. I had received by mail at the radio station a press packet from the Geraldo Rivera Show, which listed a number of speakers who made the rounds on radio/TV to expose the evils of satanic cults.


I chose one man from Danbury, CT, a police officer from a ministry called Cops for Christ, and issued an invitation to be a guest, live in the studio. I made the call to “Bill” in late August and asked if he could appear on the show in mid-September. Bill agreed, but told me that I should not be surprised if he failed to show up, since he was expecting to be “raptured” out before the date of the booking. He even had the dates lined up: September 11, 12, 13, 1988.


I told Bill that this was fine with me, and we would see what happened, but that I was not in agreement with the ministry with which he was affiliated, and that I expected he would show up, just as planned.


I'm sure there are those who recall that time, when the “date-setters” and self-proclaimed “prophets” decided they had nailed down what turned out to be just another false prophecy, based not on the Word of God, but rather on the doctrines of men, which are always certain to fail.


Anyway, Bill showed up at the station, just as I knew he would, and shared stories of his investigations on satanism, which generated great interest among my audience.


Bill was a sincere Christian. He did great work and I respected and admired him for that. Unfortunately, he bought into the “pre-trib rapture” doctrine, complete with date-setting, just as so many others had done. And continue to do...right up to the present day.


My point being that true spiritual discernment can only come from the Holy Spirit, and that it is better to say, I don't know, and trust in The Most High God, Creator of Heaven and Earth, who most certainly does know.

******************


As mentioned above, I have a longstanding policy that I do not get into disputes about scripture. I enjoy discussing scripture with my fellow believers; it is uplifting and encouraging in most cases. However, we are commanded to speak the truth in love. And a problem arises when some people become aggressive and try to impose their particular views, such as, on Bible prophecy, Dispensationalism, Cessationism, the Rapture, Preterism, and on and on.... (fill in the blank...so many “isms”!) on me.


When they start proselytizing in such an aggressive manner, I usually just say (assuming I can get a word in edgewise) that I don't share their particular views, that we should be able to agree to differ, without hard feelings, and that I don't wish to argue about it. I have no wish to impose my views on others and don't presume to do so, even when I believe that their views are misguided, or just plain wrong. They are free to believe as they will, and I respect that right. I believe that if they are sincere, and have a love of the truth, God will set them straight, eventually, especially when it comes to trying to force their views on others. I can pray for them, but the end result is in God's hands, not mine.


But some of these people just won't take me at my word (I say what I mean, and mean what I say), won't take “no” for an answer, and continue on with rapid fire intensity, apparently thinking they can wear me down if they push hard enough. It is obvious that they have no idea who they are dealing with, but they press on, regardless. They may even try to subject me to what amounts to a hostile interrogation and/or have the audacity to try to tell me what I “do” or “do not” “believe”, based only on their own particular subjective standards, which I don't share. The fact of the matter is that they do not know what I believe, since I have not ever explained it to them. They simply make false assumptions and take it from there.


And that is where I have to draw the line. That is when I seek the nearest exit, shake the dust off my combat boots. Such behavior is the furthest thing from Christian fellowship imaginable, and I will take no part in it.


It is not my intent to outline everything I have come to believe, in great detail, as to the truth (or lack thereof) of the various doctrines which divide Christians. That would require volumes, which I have neither the time or inclination to present. I do not offer a “testimonial” on my doctrinal beliefs or position. But I will say this: I am not a pastor, not a church planter, not any kind of organizer, not a religious leader, not a missionary, none of which I was called to be. I do not presume to offer unsolicited instruction to others, to give unsolicited advice, nor to proselytize for my particular viewpoints.


I, like any Christian, may offer my insights on scripture, in a private discussion, or in a public venue; I may provide my own testimony for others to consider; I may plant seeds in the hope that they may bear fruit. I may be a witness for my faith; I may declare myself redeemed by our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. I may offer charity to the needy, I may offer food to the hungry, clothing to the naked. I may do all that is in my ability and means to relieve the suffering of the poor and brokenhearted. I may pray for and lay hands on the sick, that they may be healed. I may pray for the lost, that they may be saved. I may preach the Gospel of Jesus Christ to every creature, and know in my heart that God's Word will not return void. I may stand on the Word of God, without compromise, waiting patiently on the Lord.


I may put on the armor of God and engage in supernatural warfare, to cast out demons and deflect the fiery darts of the devil. With a profound hatred of evil, I may stand and fight the evildoers with every fiber of my being.


I may expose evildoers, frauds, liars and false prophets as a warning to others. I may call upon the Angelic Host, as God's guardians and warriors, for a hedge of divine protection and to bring deliverance when danger threatens me, my brothers and sisters in Christ, and those I love. I may hold up the standard of Christ in pursuit of justice, which I know God will ultimately administer, in His own time, His own way. God's time is not our time, and His ways are not our ways.


I may fall on my face in thanksgiving for all His wondrous blessings, no matter how many troubles beset me, nor how many evildoers assault me, no matter how many liars bear false witness against me, or hate me without a cause. Jesus warns us that we will be hated, reviled and persecuted for His Name's sake, because they hated Him first.


All this, and more, I may do. But I know that the power and authority given me comes not from my own strength, my own knowledge, or my own will. It is by the grace of God, according to His sovereign will. All praise and glory go to Him, for without Him I can do nothing. And I think it is safe to say that this holds true for any genuine Christian.


CHRISTIANITY AS A BLOOD SPORT


As referenced above, my concern is with the blatant aggression and lack of respect, by either large groups/sects/cults or by certain individuals, who claim the Name of Christ, for the Individual (Christian or not) and his/her God-given free will and rights.


Christians, though we belong to the Body of Christ, are still individuals, created in the image of God. No two are precisely alike. The gifts of the Spirit given to individuals are not all the same gifts, but of the same Spirit, and God wants us to exercise them, as we are called to do, for His glory.


And then, there are those who call themselves Christians, but whose attitudes and behavior clearly display that they are otherwise. False doctrines, false teachers, false prophets abound and there is a great apostasy and falling away among those calling themselves Christians. As well, new converts to the faith are being misled and drawn away from the true Gospel of Jesus Christ.


TYPOLOGY & GENERAL ARCHETYPES: CHRISTIANS IN NAME ONLY


The following are general types I have observed who are found among those calling themselves Christians. I must repeat: No, they are not all exactly the same, but I can't ignore what are obvious similarities. I can only know them by spiritual discernment, and by their fruits.


In some cases, I have exposed certain of these individuals by name (especially those who run organizations or “ministries”), as I consider it my duty to warn others, who might fall prey to their false doctrines, or their schemes to mislead others for self-serving purposes and/or to seek the acclaim of men, rather than to obey and glorify God. This particular report contains no names of individuals, but you may find these reports by doing a search by name or topic on this site.


I have no reason to expect anyone (Christian or not) to listen to me, or to believe anything I say. I can only make my case, presenting evidence to back my claims, and hope and pray that those with ears to hear, eyes to see, will take the time to look into my warnings and decide for themselves, based on their own discernment. Please remember that I make no claim of being a mouthpiece for God; I speak strictly for myself, solely by my own discretion and discernment, and as always, the readers may make of it what they will.


ADVOCATES OF “PRO-CHOICE”


I do not believe that any true Christian can support, endorse or promote abortion; nor can they vote for “pro-choice” candidates. Life begins at conception. An unborn baby is a person, a human being, created in the image of God, created by God. As for those young women who have had abortions, usually out of fear, desperation and ignorance of the truth, if they sincerely repent, they will receive God's forgiveness. But if they do not repent, and if they continue to promote the falsehood that abortion is simply “reproductive health”, that it is a “woman's right to choose”, thus misleading others, then they cannot be true Christians, no matter what excuses they try to make. And shockingly (at least to me) I have seen a number of pastors who advocate for abortion to their own congregations.


THE HOLIER-THAN-THOU SELF RIGHTEOUS KNOW-IT-ALL


These people are seeking the acclaim of The World. They are approval seekers who are likely to make grandiose claims, boasting of their 'spiritual' knowledge and exploits. If they are part of a group or a ministry, they will attempt to rise to a position of authority which sets them apart from others, purportedly due to their great 'wisdom', which they boastfully declare qualifies them as elders, mentors or teachers.


Of special concern to me are those who speak of “training” others in spiritual warfare or “deliverance”. This can be dangerous to those who are vulnerable, not having a firm basis in their faith, or a solid working knowledge of God's Word. These unqualified “trainers” (who almost always lack legitimate credentials of any kind) can do tremendous damage, even going so far as unleashing the demons they claim to be casting out of their unsuspecting victims. The same holds true when they claim to be clearing (exorcising) evil spirits from their homes.


They will demean or marginalize others in order to raise themselves up, by false comparisons, while exhibiting a false humility. They love to be known by self-appointed titles, such as “Prophet”, “Warfare Saint”, “Bishop”; some even claim to be angels. This is self-glorification, rather than giving glory to God. (Consider Lucifer: I shall be like the Most High...I will raise my throne above the stars of God...)


Filled with pride, coupled with aggression, they wreak havoc in pursuit of control and power.


Some boast that they are “on a mission from God”. In truth, any genuine Christian has some mission from God; that is one of the things which distinguishes them from unbelievers. But they don't boast about it, in attempts to elevate themselves above others. What these boasters fail to see, lacking discernment by the Holy Spirit themselves, is that a real Christian has the discernment to see them for what they are. Eventually, they will be exposed, but usually after leaving a trail of tears and heartbreak in their wake.


I must say, it is imperative for any believer to take great care before choosing to be involved with anyone claiming to run a “deliverance” ministry, or to offer “training” in spiritual warfare. From my observations, there are far more such fraudulent ministries, than those who hold to sound doctrine and practices.


THE BLASPHEMER


As should be blatantly obvious, no true Christian makes a habit of engaging in blasphemy. But of course, these characters, claiming to be Christians, are lying in wait, to attack anyone whom they feel presents a threat to their worldly ambitions, their licentious lifestyle, which have absolutely nothing to do with our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.


They are unrepentant liars, false accusers, who bear false witness against genuine Christians, often because their schemes and misdeeds have been exposed as a warning to others. They will slap vile names on people, accusing them of being evil, wicked, demons, the devil, a satanist...and will fabricate abhorrent stories about their targets which have no basis in fact. They are loud, crude, vulgar (dropping F-bombs and oozing obscenity), lawless and extremely aggressive. They are snoops, snitches, gossips and busybodies who take pleasure in stirring up trouble.


They can often be found on social media, spreading their malicious gossip far and wide. These blasphemers want to draw you into their opprobrious lifestyle, to believe that there is nothing wrong with taking part in such abominations to God as pornography, which goes hand-in-hand with the heavy metal satanic culture of death and destruction.


They will promote other false Christians, such as so-called “rock stars”, who claim to be “saved”, and hold them up as idols to be worshiped, rather than shunned and denounced for their heinous, ungodly acts. How could such “music” be anything but the cacophony of the devil, luring souls to self-destruction.


I have personally been attacked by these reprobates, many, many times, simply for exposing them as blasphemers, liars, criminals and false witnesses, cursing their way straight down the highway to Hell.


Get thee behind me, Satan!


THE PROGRESSIVE/SECULAR HUMANIST


One thing should be made clear: “progressives” are Marxists, in thought, word and deed. The progressives claiming to be Christian have no concern about adhering to sound doctrine or standing on the Word of God. Their ideology is one that attempts to bring the church into compliance with the values of The World. They promote and crusade for social justice, rather than acknowledging God's justice as the only true justice. They are in The World, and also very much of The World. They operate from a carnal mind and incorporate all kinds of contrivances which have nothing to do with the Gospel of Jesus Christ.


Marxists cannot be Christians and Christians cannot be Marxists. They are mutually exclusive in all their beliefs and practices. These are the classic example of wolves in sheep's clothing, of devils masquerading as angels of light.


I have heard proclaimed, from the pulpits of some of these churches (including mainstream denominations), such heretical blasphemy as, Allah is the same “god” as the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. That, no, Jesus is not the only way. That 'we all' will be saved eventually, that there are many paths to salvation...and on and on and on in this vein.


These are the adherents of universalism, who promote such practices as 'Interfaith' ministry, thus a 'mix-and-match' template for those who think they can practice the Christian faith, while blending in the beliefs of other religions, such as Islam, Buddhism, Hinduism. Such practices are anathema, they are an abomination to God.


Some will tell you that “sin” does not exist, that there is no need for repentance, that there is no such place as Hell. According to their skewed belief system, anything goes, and there are no consequences for our actions – not to worry, because, really, “evil” does not exist.


As for the Bible? We don't need no stinkin' bible. After all, it is nothing but hate speech. We are all God's children, they will smugly proclaim, so we have no business making judgments which will exclude anyone from our fold. All are welcome, we embrace everyone. Diversity and inclusion is our abiding creed.


In my opinion, progressive “Christians”, more than any other cult, have done the most harm to Christendom, especially in the US.


THE MOUNTEBANK: SELF HELP FOR ALL & SUNDRY


These are the “Christians” who have thrown away the Bible altogether. They will say it is outmoded, it is not for modern times. They deny the divinity of Jesus, but see him only as a self-help guru, whose teachings can be followed by anyone without having to make a commitment to follow Him.


Their “pastors” are slick-talking motivational speakers whose 'sermons' are presented as pep talks consisting of nothing more than secular humanist psychobabble.


I find it astonishing that they have the audacity to call themselves Christians. But then, exploiting the Name of Christ is only good business. It fills the pews to capacity and brings the tide of dollars rolling in.


JEW-HATERS


I have already included the Jew-haters in my previous report (see link above), to which this report is connected. However, the fact that so many Jew-haters claim to be Christians is of great concern to me. Especially in the ranks of 'Christian Nationalists', advocates of the QAnon cult, so-called 'State Nationals', self-appointed “sovereigns”, “judges”, “fiduciaries”, etc. etc. which are spreading like wildfire.


The propaganda against “the Jews” is so pervasive that it has become a contagion, infecting just about every school of thought –with the one exception of true Christianity itself.


I've said it before and will say it again: True Christians are not, and cannot be Jew-haters.


No matter how they may try to gloss over their position with sophistry, pseudo-intellectual rubbish, revisionist history, claims of Holocaust denial, Khazarian Mafia, Zionist Occupation Government, Jew World Order, false doctrines of 'serpent seed' bloodlines....and on and on...


This is absolutely, positively sickening and appalling!


Jew-haters are of their father the devil and should be shunned and denounced by any true Christian. Period. Case closed.


So I have decided to include this excerpt, from the following report:

 

The Cult of Adolf Hitler: Neo-Nazis Run Amok (2)


http://barbarahartwellvscia.blogspot.com/2014/04/the-cult-of-adolf-hitler-neo-nazis-run_26.html



What kind of future would you like to see for America? For your children and grandchildren? Are you willing to stand up for freedom and liberty? Do you believe in the Rule of Law under the Constitution? Are you willing to defend your God-given rights, including the right to bear arms? Will you stand up for the equal rights of ALL, regardless of ethnic origin, religious affiliation or gender?


Or do you believe, with the neo-Nazis, white supremacists, the racists and bigots, in aggression and totalitarianism? Do you believe that "victory" for any tyrant and his ideology is more important than "truth"?


Would you like to be in thrall to a Gestapo, who enforces their edicts by intimidation, violence and terrorism? Who rule by propaganda and mind control? Would you like your weapons confiscated so that you could not exercise your right to self defense and defense of your loved ones?


Which side will you choose? Liberty or tyranny?


For those who choose Liberty, it is your duty as an American patriot to fight against anyone and everyone whose agenda is to take it away from you. Shun them and boycott their publications. Stop sitting on the fence and accepting "some truth", at the expense of the full truth. Stop making excuses for them. Speak out against the tyrants, shout from the rooftops, expose their vile propaganda.


"We are not to simply bandage the wounds of victims beneath the wheels of injustice, we are to drive a spoke into the wheel itself."


Dietrich Bonhoeffer was martyred in a Nazi concentration camp, for standing up against this immeasurable evil.


Don't allow history to repeat itself, or those who stand with him will face the same fate.


Barbara Hartwell

November 2, 2022


Praise God, from whom all blessings flow; 

Praise Him, all creatures here below;

Praise Him above, ye heavenly host;
Praise Father, Son, and Holy Ghost. Amen.