Barbara Hartwell

My photo
Independent Investigator, Intelligence Analyst, Journalist. Former CIA (NOC, Psychological Operations) Black Ops Survivor. Sovereign Child of God. Minister of the Gospel of Jesus Christ (Ordained 1979, D.Div.) Exposing Government Lies, Crimes, Corruption, Conspiracies and Cover-ups.

Monday, March 9, 2009

Pam Schuffert: Ministry or Devilry?


A gossip betrays a confidence, but a trustworthy man keeps a secret.
 
Proverbs 11:13

Besides, they get into the habit of being idle and going about from house to house. And not only do they become idlers, but also gossips and busybodies, saying things they ought not to.
 
1 Timothy 5:13

 
NOTE: Pam Schuffert sent me this letter in 2002 (below) by e-mail, shortly after she apologized to me for the invasion of my privacy by calling me at my unlisted, private telephone number, when a Christian minister, Ron Garon (a mutual acquaintance) violated my confidence by giving the number to Pam.

Pam Schuffert falsely believed that I needed "ministering" from her --that was the ostensible purpose of her contacting me. I had made it clear to Ron Garon that my contact info was private. 

I had also made it clear that I did not share what I recognized as his extreme fundamentalist views; that I had my own relationship with/knowledge of God, which was my own personal business, a sacred thing to me; and that I did not appreciate his relentless proselytizing, which I regarded as harassment.

It later became obvious to me that Pam Schuffert was trying to insinuate herself into my good graces only because she wanted to extract "inside" information from me. Pam makes a point of focusing on CIA (current and former operatives of same), claiming that she is "ministering" to them and praying for their salvation. Note her mention of this in the letter; also note that in light of her subsequent appalling behavior, it appears that the sentiments expressed were insincere.

But make no mistake: Pam Schuffert exploits any information she manages to pry out of such individuals (including Barbara Hartwell)...and worse, she violates confidence; and twists the information until it bears no resemblance to the truth. Pam Schuffert, in a word, is a snitch.

She uses the information she scavenges (for she is certainly a scavenger) to aggrandize her own ego and promote herself and her "Christian ministry". In Pam's twisted view, glory is given not to God, but only to Pamela Schuffert...who boasts of her "uncompromised walk with Christ", but whose actions tell a far different story.

Pam also parrots the demonic lies of other government operatives (such as Ted Gunderson) and their stooges and minions, for the purpose of discrediting the individuals targeted. In fact, she is in collusion with and/or repeating the lies of, many such despicable individuals. To name but a few: Ken Adachi; Timothy Patrick White; Todd Fahey Larry Lawson, some of whom have promoted the lies and libel of Pam Schuffert at the expense of decent, genuine Spirit-filled Christians.

Thus, her agenda is sinister and demonic. This is not the behavior of a Christian!

Do Christians violate the trust and confidences of others, by becoming busybodies and tale-bearers?
 
Do Christians bear false witness against others?

Do Christians stalk and harass others?

Do Christians become freeloaders in other people's houses, taking advantage of their good hearts, living off their largess, then spread malicious gossip about them?

Do Christians participate in libel/slander campaigns for the purpose of destroying the lives of others?

Hell, no!

But then, this demonic behavior comes straight from Hell...and I truly pity Pam Schuffert if she is so blind, so deluded, as not to see it.

By their fruits shall you know them.

Barbara Hartwell Percival
March 9, 2009

Letter from Pam Schuffert to Barbara Hartwell (2002)

Dear Barbara,

I have to deal with many people in my field of research, and some of those people have included indeed former CIA (Michael Maholy, a personal friend, and many more) and MKULTRA victims. They have been through mental and emotional and physical hell beyond what most people can comprehend.

I have the highest respect for you, I believe in your integrity, and obviously you are highly intelligent and responsible. I admire greatly the work you are doing, and pray for your well being and protection.

God bless and with highest regards,

Pam Schuffert