Barbara Hartwell

My photo
Independent Investigator, Intelligence Analyst, Journalist. Former CIA (NOC, Psychological Operations) Black Ops Survivor. Sovereign Child of God. Minister of the Gospel of Jesus Christ (Ordained 1979, D.Div.) Exposing Government Lies, Crimes, Corruption, Conspiracies and Cover-ups.

Thursday, May 11, 2017

REFUTING MORE INJURIOUS FALSEHOODS AGAINST BARBARA HARTWELL BY HOWARD NEMAIZER

 

My report of May 9, 2017 exposed the promotion of Howard Nemaizer's outrageous defamation of Barbara Hartwell (November, 2015, published on 'Howard Nema dot com'), also promoted by criminal accomplices Ken Adachi and Todd Brendan Fahey.



On May 10, I discovered that Howard Nemaizer has published another defamatory piece, this one dated December, 2016, in which the previous defamation of Barbara Hartwell was augmented by this new scandalous title, and additional false and libelous statements:


"ADDRESSING CIA OPERATIVE BARBARA HARTWELL’S COMPULSIVE LIES AND ATTACKS

CIA OPERATIVE AND CON ARTIST BARBARA HARTWELL’S 20 YEAR TRAIL OF TEARS IS OVER ONLY A FOOL WOULD BUY HER LIES, BULLSHIT RAMBLINGS AND ACTS OF CONTINUOUS LIBEL.

Yes, as I have noted in 2015, I have learned through friends that Barbara Hartwell is at is again. What a shock. She has once again been maliciously attacking and spreading lies about me and others.


According to Barbara we are all liars and thieves out to get her. She is clearly quite delusional and mentally ill. The right word to use is compulsive. Still, I pray she gets the help she needs., but I still wonder who has been supplementing her NYS welfare income so she can live in the tony upscale town of Rhinebeck, NY.


ONCE A CIA OPERATIVE – ALWAYS A CIA OPERATIVE"


First order of business: To refute Howard Nemaizer's false statements.


"CIA OPERATIVE BARBARA HARTWELL"


For the record, Barbara Hartwell is not a “CIA OPERATIVE”. I am not employed by CIA, nor have any dealings with the agency, nor have done for more than 22 years.


Howard Nemaizer is engaging in rank speculation. He is in possession of no facts, no knowledge and no evidence. This is a false and libelous statement, one he is merely parroting from other malicious liars.


"BARBARA HARTWELL'S COMPULSIVE LIES AND ATTACKS"


Which “compulsive lies”, exactly, are those to which he refers? He does not specify, nor has ever done so. This vague accusation does nothing whatsoever to support his claims. Were he to state the specific “lies” of which he accuses Barbara Hartwell, I could easily refute his claims.


The fact of the matter is that I have never once, at any time, published any “lies” about Howard Nemaizer.


I have, however, published many true facts about Howard Nemaizer, for all of which I have presented specific documentation.


As for the many lies published by Howard Nemaizer, as well as the lies he told me personally, I have stated precisely what the lies are, and furnished documentation and evidence, with great specificity, and have refuted each and every such lie, again, with facts.


"COMPULSIVE LIES"


Nemaizer uses the descriptor “compulsive” to define the so-called (and unspecified) “lies”. He does not explain the use of this term. It seems he is making an attempt at appearing to possess knowledge about psychological issues of which he is glaringly ignorant.


But I will state for the record that there has never been anything “compulsive” about my truthful, factual statements in reference to Howard Nemaizer.


In my own defense, I have presented the truth, the facts and the evidence, which I have every right to do.


"COMPULSIVE ATTACKS"


For the record, at no time have I ever “attacked” Howard Nemaizer, in any sense of the word. Nemaizer seems to interpret any statements of fact, of which he does not approve, as “attacks”. Again there is no basis for this accusation, which is false and libelous.


"CIA OPERATIVE AND CON ARTIST BARBARA HARTWELL’S 20 YEAR TRAIL OF TEARS IS OVER ONLY A FOOL WOULD BUY HER LIES, BULLSHIT RAMBLINGS AND ACTS OF CONTINUOUS LIBEL."

"CON ARTIST"

This accusation is false and libelous. Again, he gives no specific information regarding this scabrous label he attaches to Barbara Hartwell. Nor does he present any facts or evidence which could possibly substantiate this fraudulent claim.


"BARBARA HARTWELL’S 20 YEAR TRAIL OF TEARS IS OVER"


Nemaizer, in this statement, gives no indication of his intended meaning. The so-called “20 year trail of tears” reeks of some melodrama out of a cheap dimestore novel. It is, in any case, meaningless to me and has nothing whatsoever to do with my life, past or present. It is however, false and libelous.


"ONLY A FOOL WOULD BUY HER LIES, BULLSHIT RAMBLINGS AND ACTS OF CONTINUOUS LIBEL."


I've already covered the “lies” portion, so let's move on to the so-called “bullshit ramblings”. Again, no specifics are given in Nemaizer's smear piece. Which “bullshit ramblings”? If he really wants to see some bona fide, de facto “bullshit ramblings” he need look no further than his own amateurish, mediocre, ill-informed and profoundly ignorant “journalism” as a case in point.


"ACTS OF CONTINUOUS LIBEL"


Here, another false and libelous statement. Nemaizer accuses me of “libel”, when it is clear he does not know the meaning of the word.


For the record, I have never published even one statement in regard to Howard Nemaizer that could be defined as “libel”. And of course, he again fails to specify to what, precisely, his claims refer.


"Yes, as I have noted in 2015, I have learned through friends that Barbara Hartwell is at is again. What a shock. She has once again been maliciously attacking and spreading lies about me and others."


Again, the baseless accusation of “maliciously attacking” and “spreading lies”. And again, which “lies”? Which malicious attacks? Against whom? Nemaizer does not name the “others” to whom he refers. Why not? Because there were never any malicious attacks or lies, not published by me. Nemaizer has no evidence of any such offenses, and cannot present same. It does not exist.


"According to Barbara we are all liars and thieves out to get her. She is clearly quite delusional and mentally ill. The right word to use is compulsive. Still, I pray she gets the help she needs., but I still wonder who has been supplementing her NYS welfare income so she can live in the tony upscale town of Rhinebeck, NY."


Nemaizer makes yet another vague, baseless statement. Who is “we”? As usual, he fails to specify.

For the record, though, I can truthfully and accurately state that Howard Nemaizer is a liar and a thief. I have documented these offenses (some of which are criminal) in numerous reports on this site.


I have never, at any time, stated that anyone (including Howard Nemaizer, or the unspecified “we”) are “out to get” me. How absurd -and just plain stupid.


Then, he displays the unchecked malice and outright idiocy to claim (again, presenting no evidence, for which there is none):


"She is clearly quite delusional and mentally ill."

Clearly, according to whom? Howard Nemaizer, the used car salesman who practices armchair psychiatry in his spare time?

According to the erudite “Dr. Nemaizer”:

"The right word to use is compulsive."


"Right", according to what/whose standards? What are his sources? Again, he doesn't say.

 
As for Nemaizer's preposterous statement regarding “getting help”, and his arrogant claim that he will “pray” for me?


He can save his prayers to the 'god' he worships, via his anti-Christian activities, such as heavy-metal devil worship events, where Bibles are burned onstage.


(Get behind me, Satan!)


"but I still wonder who has been supplementing her NYS welfare income so she can live in the tony upscale town of Rhinebeck, NY."


Where in the bloody hell did Nemaizer come up with this outrageous lie? “Welfare income”? No one is “supplementing” any such non-existent “income.”


This is libelous as all Hell (where Howard Nemaizer is surely heading in a handcart).


This malicious lying freak knows nothing whatsoever about my living circumstances, but more to the point, it is none of busybody Nemaizer's damnable business where I live, or how I live, so he'll be "wondering" until Hell freezes over.


"ONCE A CIA OPERATIVE – ALWAYS A CIA OPERATIVE"


Here, Nemaizer typically parrots the old, tired canard. Howard Nemaizer is a belligerent ignoramus who knows nothing whatsoever about CIA, as shown by the many false assumptions and wild speculation published on his website, while he exploited and misrepresented the name of Barbara Hartwell. Which is the very issue which made it necessary for me to demand that he REMOVE all such fraudulent material in connection with my name.

Nemaizer was also promoting my name in fraudulent notices, in connection with individuals he knew I had publicly denounced, for cause.

He was promoting my name and website on the same pages as his promotions of a career criminal/predicate felon and psychopath named Keith Mutch, an arsonist who runs a heavy-metal radio station (filled with demonic imagery) where Nemaizer was airing his program, “TRUTH TALK NEWS”.

Nemaizer actually stated in a defamatory notice (February, 2015) that he wanted to be PAID to remove his own falsehoods!

His malicious lies (which have been specifically documented and refuted) and outrageous defamation began in November, 2015. Which have now been disseminated far and wide by criminal accomplices such as Ken Adachi and Todd Brendan Fahey.

The damages to me, all told, have been extreme and severe.

I have multiple actionable grounds on which I could sue Howard Nemaizer. I lack the resources, but there is always hope that may change.

As for the criminal offenses, I have reported them to the Torrington, CT Police Department.


Theft of property (my belongings, which I was forced to leave at Nemaizer's house for 5 months, until I could afford to hire movers.)


Theft of US Postal mail addressed to Barbara Hartwell, forwarded to Nemaizer's address from my PO box in Maine.


Enlisting a criminal, convicted of drunk driving, one David St. John, to drive my vehicle, without my knowledge or consent, from Maine to Torrington, CT, IN THE FULL KNOWLEDGE that this was illegal, and that it put my safety and security at risk.


I was told by the officer that the statute of limitations had run out on these crimes, though he acknowledged them as criminal offenses. He advised me to contact the post office about the mail theft, as that is not a police matter.


I spoke with Officer Cloutier (Badge #33) and told him that if nothing else, I wanted to document, for the record, that I had made a formal criminal complaint against Howard Nemaizer and David St. John, even though the police can now do nothing.

Lastly, I repeat my demand that Howard Nemaizer immediately REMOVE all material using the name of Barbara Hartwell, all images (all of which were surreptitiously captured without my knowledge or consent, and in violation of my privacy), and that he CEASE & DESIST from all such further defamation.

I demand that Howard Nemaizer and his wife, Maureen Nemaizer, CEASE & DESIST from all invasions of my privacy, as well as that of any member of my family who have been harassed, specifically by Maureen Nemaizer, who also slandered my name.

As the damages continue to mount and as Howard Nemaizer continues to disregard my demands that he REMOVE all that I have specified herein (as in previous demands), I will continue to act in my own defense and to pursue justice, by any and all lawful and ethical means available to me. 

Howard Nemaizer can take that to the bank.


Barbara Hartwell Percival
May 11, 2017


Barbara Hartwell Percival
Legal Defense & Research Trust
PO Box 22
Rhinebeck, NY 12572
Barbara Hartwell Vs. CIA
barbarahartwellvscia.com