Barbara Hartwell

My photo
Independent Investigator, Intelligence Analyst, Journalist. Former CIA (NOC, Psychological Operations) Black Ops Survivor. Sovereign Child of God. Minister of the Gospel of Jesus Christ (Ordained 1979, D.Div.) Exposing Government Lies, Crimes, Corruption, Conspiracies and Cover-ups.

Wednesday, July 17, 2024

Open Letter to the Mazzeo Family, Quincy, Massachusetts: TARGETED FOR DEFAMATION & MONSTROUS INVASIONS OF PRIVACY BY RAMOLA DHARMARAJ





 

 

 

 

 

NOTE: The bizarre false accusations against the designated targets of Ramola Dharmaraj continue to roll off her keyboard, with no end in sight. For at least the past 5 years, I have seen the outrageous defamatory falsehoods against the Mazzeo family, who are residents on the same street.


Recently, she has come up with a new twist to the cloak-and-dagger plot she is promoting: Now, the Mazzeo family are the same CIA agents (so-called “CIA writers”) who have “taken over” my website, Barbara Hartwell Vs. CIA, for the purpose of “defaming” and “slandering” Ramola D. This, in addition to hitting her with weapons (“death hits”), with intent to kill. She is accusing them of attempted murder!


In recent posts at her site, the accusations against the Mazzeos get ever-more-preposterous, but those interested will have to check and see for themselves.


I'm very, very tired of this ongoing lunacy. Tired of my name being grossly exploited and defamed. So I decided to write a letter to the Mazzeos by post. I offer it here for public perusal.


If they decide to respond, I will share only that which is given with their consent. If not, that's fine too. Unlike the unprincipled Ramola D, I do have respect for the privacy and boundaries of others.


Nobody should have to suffer this kind of unwarranted assault on their good name, and such odious invasions of privacy, so they should at least know that they are not the only persons to be placed in the crosshairs.


Barbara Hartwell

July 17, 2024


 

LETTER TO THE MAZZEO FAMILY



Barbara Hartwell

Legal Defense & Research Trust

PO Box 22

Rhinebeck, NY 12572

Phone: XXX-XXX-XXXX

E-mail: XXX


Website:


https://barbarahartwellvscia.blogspot.com/



Mazzeo Family

150 Pine St.

Quincy, MA 02170


Dear Mr./Ms. Mazzeo,


Please forgive the unsolicited letter from a stranger. I hope this is the correct address for you to receive postal mail. It was listed in a directory on the Internet.


My name is Barbara Hartwell. The reason I am writing to you is that your name (including specifically, but not limited to, Joseph Mazzeo) has been targeted for extreme defamation and invasions of privacy by a woman named Ramola Dharmaraj (aka Ramola D), who has given her address publicly as 154 Pine St., apparently on the same block as your residence at 150 Pine St.


She is publishing this defamatory material on a website she runs, The Every Day Concerned Citizen, and has been doing so for at least the past 5 years, to my knowledge.


I do not know if you are personally acquainted with her, or are aware of her unscrupulous actions, but if not, you certainly have a right to know. She is accusing members of your family of being CIA agents, of hitting her with all kinds of weapons, of spying on her, and a number of other false accusations. I have collected documentation of this libel, which I would be glad to share with you.


She has also targeted me for defamation and all kinds of false accusations since 2022. Unfortunately, she has recently been linking my name to your name and making bizarre false accusations against your family in connection with my name.


Most recently she has claimed that “CIA writers” have taken over my website, and her latest accusation was that they were members of the Mazzeo family at 150 Pine St. I know for a fact that this is not true, as you are also aware. I have refuted this falsehood publicly in a recent report on my site.


Some brief background: I have known Ramola since 2018, when she invited me for interviews on her podcast. I am former CIA, which was the subject matter she was interested in covering on her show.


After three years, I broke off the association, for cause, in 2021. Her behavior was extremely inappropriate and unprincipled. She was heavily exploiting my name on her website and on social media, she had no respect for my privacy or personal boundaries, and she was dragging my name into her sensationalist articles, which had nothing to do with me, or my work as an investigator and journalist.


In defense of my good name and my honor, I have exposed her in a number of my reports, which may be found at my website. (See link above.)


She seems fixated on and obsessed with CIA, and is making outlandish claims of persecution, including that they (along with many other government agencies) are trying to kill her.


From my observations of this behavior, as well as her grandiose claims, boasting about herself, I believe that she is seriously delusional, because as former CIA, I know that there would be no reason whatsoever for CIA to take any interest in the likes of her, as an ordinary civilian with no intelligence background and no credentials. But in any case, delusional or not, there is simply no excuse for these malicious false accusations against people.


It appears that she has no intention of stopping this outrageous behavior. I have issued public warnings that her libel, false accusations and invasions of privacy will not be tolerated. She has only escalated her attacks and preposterous accusations.


My concern is that she has done great damage to my good name with her false accusations, and her intent is clearly to do the same to your family.


In my opinion, publishing a person's street address, at their private residence, and accusing them of being CIA agents who are attacking her with weapons (as she has done to you), places them at risk of being targeted by other crazies, who might believe the crackpot stories and be encouraged to take some offensive action. Such mentally unbalanced individuals could just show up at someone's address, as a threat to the residents, based only on false reports of a character like Ramola Dharmaraj.


I speak from experience. Many years ago, my private street address was published by some malicious criminals, actually soliciting crimes against me (a crime in and of itself). My life was threatened, my security was compromised, and my home in Maine was subsequently vandalized, and thousands of dollars of my property stolen.


I have written a formal notice to the Quincy Police Department (published on my website), regarding the fact that Ramola Dharmaraj has been exploiting my name on flyers, which she has pasted on the doors of residents in your neighborhood, trespassing on their private property.


In case you have seen these flyers, you should know that this was done without my knowledge or consent, and thus misrepresented me. I informed the police in my letter that I am NOT involved in any way in Ramola's activities, contrary to her misrepresentation of my name, work and website.


I would be glad to provide you with further information and documentation if that would be helpful. And/or if you want to make a formal statement, refuting the falsehoods and defamation against you, I would certainly be willing to publish it, as it would corroborate my testimony as well, with facts given directly from a named source.


I have already publicly refuted her falsehoods linking your name to mine, and will continue to do so, if she persists in making these defamatory claims against you.


I want you to know that I am very sorry to see this happening to you, though I'm sure it's no consolation.


Please be advised that, out of respect for your family's privacy, aside from this letter, I will publish nothing else using your name without your consent.


My contact information is given above, should you wish to speak with me about this matter.


Thank you very much for your consideration.


Wishing you peace and freedom from harassment.


Barbara Hartwell



RELATED REPORTS


False Accusations & Attacks on CIA Whistleblower Barbara Hartwell from the CIA-Fixated Crazy Ramola Dharmaraj: The Blackest of Lies



https://barbarahartwellvscia.blogspot.com/2024/07/false-accusations-attacks-on-cia.html


UNBRIDLED ARROGANCE & DELUSIONS OF GRANDEUR: “The World's PreEminent Journalist”, Ramola Dharmaraj Strikes Again!



https://barbarahartwellvscia.blogspot.com/2024/06/unbridled-arrogance-delusions-of.html



FORMAL NOTICE TO QUINCY, MA POLICE DEPARTMENT RE FALSE PUBLIC PROMOTIONS BY RAMOLA DHARMARAJ


http://barbarahartwellvscia.blogspot.com/2024/06/formal-notice-to-quincy-ma-police.html


ONGOING, NEVER ENDING GROSS EXPLOITATION, GOSSIP, SLANDER, DEFAMATORY FALSEHOODS, FRAUDULENT CLAIMS AGAINST CIA WHISTLEBLOWER BARBARA HARTWELL BY SCANDAL MONGER EXTRAORDINAIRE RAMOLA DHARMARAJ: ENOUGH ALREADY!


http://barbarahartwellvscia.blogspot.com/2024/05/ongoing-never-ending-gross-exploitation.html


WILD SPECULATION, SUBJECTIVE PROJECTION, ERRONEOUS SUPPOSITIONS & FABRICATION: “TRUTH JOURNALIST” RAMOLA D CONTINUES WRONGFUL PROMOTION OF LIBELOUS FALSEHOODS AGAINST CIA WHISTLEBLOWER BARBARA HARTWELL


http://barbarahartwellvscia.blogspot.com/2024/02/wild-speculation-subjective-projection.html


GASLIGHT THEATER BROUGHT TO YOU BY “TRUTH JOURNALIST” RAMOLA D


http://barbarahartwellvscia.blogspot.com/2024/02/gaslight-theater-brought-to-you-by.html


ADDENDUM: DELIBERATE PROVOCATION BY CONTINUED EXPLOITATION & MISREPRESENTATION OF THE NAME & WORK OF BARBARA HARTWELL BY RAMOLA D


https://barbarahartwellvscia.blogspot.com/2024/02/addendum-deliberate-provocation-by.html


THE RETURN OF THE “GHOST WRITERS” & "CIA PROGRAM OF ASSAULT & BATTERY": BIZARRE DELUSIONS OF RAMOLA D


http://barbarahartwellvscia.blogspot.com/2024/02/the-return-of-ghost-writers-endless-cia.html


RAMOLA D/DHARMARAJ: EXPLOITING THE NAME OF CIA WHISTLEBLOWER BARBARA HARTWELL TO PROMOTE FALSE INFO IN CONNECTION WITH “TARGETED INDIVIDUALS”


https://barbarahartwellvscia.blogspot.com/2024/02/ramola-d-dharmaraj-exploiting-name-of.html


MESSAGE TO A FORMER FRIEND WHO BETRAYED MY TRUST & INSULTED MY HONOR: ALLOWED GOSSIP & BUSYBODY RAMOLA D TO DESTROY A LONGTERM FRIENDSHIP BY MEDDLING, LIES & FALSE ACCUSATIONS AGAINST BARBARA HARTWELL


http://barbarahartwellvscia.blogspot.com/2024/01/message-to-former-friend-who-betrayed.html


CRAZY TALK, SELF-AGGRANDIZING BOASTS, DELUSIONS OF GRANDEUR... & GROSS EXPLOITATION & DEFAMATION OF THE NAME OF CIA WHISTLEBLOWER BARBARA HARTWELL: CONTINUED INJUSTICE FROM RAMOLA D/DHARMARAJ


http://barbarahartwellvscia.blogspot.com/2024/01/crazy-talk-self-aggrandizing-boasts.html



WAY OFF THE DEEP END! GROSS EXPLOITATION & DEFAMATION OF THE NAME & WORK PRODUCT OF CIA WHISTLEBLOWER BARBARA HARTWELL BY DELUSIONAL “TRUTH JOURNALIST” RAMOLA D/DHARMARAJ


https://barbarahartwellvscia.blogspot.com/2023/12/way-off-deep-end-gross-exploitation.html


Vanity, Thy Name is Ramola: Marketing Scheme Sells Self-Aggrandizing Fiction as “Truth Journalism”


http://barbarahartwellvscia.blogspot.com/2023/11/vanity-thy-name-is-ramola-marketing.html


YELLOW JOURNALISM: Exposing & Refuting False Information & Defamation Against Barbara Hartwell by Ramola D aka Dharmaraj


http://barbarahartwellvscia.blogspot.com/2023/10/yellow-journalism-exposing-refuting.html


CYBERSTALKING, HARASSMENT & DEFAMATION BY RAMOLA D/DHARMARAJ


http://barbarahartwellvscia.blogspot.com/2023/09/cyberstalking-harassment-defamation-by.html



FLAGRANT IDIOCY OF ADDITIONAL FALSE ACCUSATIONS AGAINST BARBARA HARTWELL BY RAMOLA D/ DHARMARAJ: “GHOST WRITER” HAS TAKEN OVER BARBARA HARTWELL VS. CIA


https://barbarahartwellvscia.blogspot.com/2023/08/flagrant-idiocy-of-additional-false.html


 "Swans Against Slander"? Or Delusions of Grandeur? Outlandish Falsehoods of “Truth Journalist” Ramola D/Dharmaraj


http://barbarahartwellvscia.blogspot.com/2023/07/swans-against-slander-or-delusions-of.html



Refuting More False Accusations Against Barbara Hartwell by Ramola D: “Slander”, “False”, “Defamatory”, “Misrepresentative”


https://barbarahartwellvscia.blogspot.com/2023/06/refuting-more-false-accusations-against.html


Ramola D Launches Public Complaint Against Barbara Hartwell: “Defaming Posts” & “Slander”


https://barbarahartwellvscia.blogspot.com/2023/06/ramola-d-launches-public-complaint.html


PREPOSTEROUS, SENSATIONALIST BOASTS & BOGUS CLAIMS by Ramola D: "The Story of the Century", "Whistleblower Retaliation on the World’s Pre-Eminent Journalist Exposing MK ULTRA, DEW, and Neurotech Classified Mil/Intel Crimes"


http://barbarahartwellvscia.blogspot.com/2022/12/preposterous-sensationalist-boasts.html


WARNING: ZERO TOLERANCE FOR GOSSIP & MEDDLING BY BUSYBODIES: Ramola D False Accusations and Defamation Against Barbara Hartwell

 

http://barbarahartwellvscia.blogspot.com/2022/07/warning-zero-tolerance-for-gossip.html