Barbara Hartwell

My photo
Independent Investigator, Intelligence Analyst, Journalist. Former CIA (NOC, Psychological Operations) Black Ops Survivor. Sovereign Child of God. Minister of the Gospel of Jesus Christ (Ordained 1979, D.Div.) Exposing Government Lies, Crimes, Corruption, Conspiracies and Cover-ups.

Sunday, February 18, 2018

STOP THE TORTURE CAMPAIGN AGAINST THE SOSBEES





















Today I found this notice posted, from my best friend Geral Sosbee. I have run out of words and don't know what else I can say regarding the horror of my dear friends, Geral Sosbee and his wife, being tortured on a daily basis, with no hope of relief in sight.

There is no way, given the thousands of reports written by Geral Sosbee, exposing these torture programs against whistleblowers, that the Director of the FBI could be unaware of these atrocities. NO WAY.

The burning question is: WHEN WILL HE DO THE ONLY RIGHT, DECENT, HONORABLE THING AND ORDER THAT A STOP BE PUT TO THIS?


FBI, there is blood of innocents on your hands.


Barbara Hartwell Percival
Supporter, Friend & Witness of the Sosbees
February 18, 2018


From former FBI agent Geral Sosbee


See my request to Congress to stop fbi's torture of my wife.


To Congressman Vicente Gonzalez:


The fbi is now attacking my wife with extremely low frequency sound waves (ELF), causing sleep deprivation. The fbi continues the same assaults on me for 15 years and have induced heart disease in me.
 
I recently collapsed from the effects of the ELF attacks.


My wife has done nothing to fbi. She is a pure innocent being tortured for my work to expose fbi as monstrous traitors.


Please contact fbi director and ask him to limit ELF attacks to me, not my wife.


Thanks.


ADDENDUM


Report by Geral Sosbee posted on February 21 at:




This paper identifies a gross injustice upon Americans and society and seeks theoretically to offer a framework for further analysis of the cogent issues presented herein.

Crimes By fbi and Federal Judges

The central focus of this study is on the so-called criminal justice system (cjs), a new secret cjs, the corrupt judges (tripartite) and the insensitive politicians who ignore the problems associated with criminal conduct by the fbi, police, and judges (including federal judges everywhere), all of whom seem to be in imaginary pursuit of new victims for the cjs.



I also suggest herein the need to publicly address the macabre problems which are caused by the fbi as presented or referenced in this study.

One should note that the fbi evinces no loyalty to the United States Government, nor to fbi former agents such as I.

For more information on the cjs, the rampant crimes committed by the fbi, the new unheralded and illegal cjs forged by fbi, and other relevant data (including my biographical data, medical clearances, etc.) see the references to

https://ttu.academia.edu/geralsosbee


at the bottom of this paper.


[See link given to original report.]


After some forty-seven years of my association with the fbi, I have learned from my personal and professional experiences the following: the fbi…

...regularly, routinely and ritually engage in covert crime sprees against their political Targets;

...use operatives to impose on the Targets blanket surveillance, assaults and battery, threats, character assassination, attempted murder (or actual murder where the Target is often forced into suicide by the fbi’s inhumane and unrelenting crimes against the Target)

...use bio-chem-viral agents and infections to incapacitate or kill the Target;

...employ street thugs (together with professional psychopathic witnesses) to attack the Target in provocative efforts to fabricate a way to imprison the Target;

...manipulate federal judges (usually U.S. Magistrates) to issue secret orders that fraudulently provide the fbi with “legal” authority to engage in ‘supervisory control’ (euphemism for torture, imprisonment, murder) over the life of the Target.


These judges are fully supported by SCOTUS and by the U.S. Congress (see my report on Senator John Cornyn of Texas). These same judges and justices offer the Target no Due Process, no opportunity to be advised of the allegations against him/her, and no avenue to challenge the secret orders. The Bill of Rights is ignored.
 

...use advanced deep space based high technology such as microwave, directed energy weaponry (DEW) and extremely low sensitive sound wave (ELF) to cause serious bodily injury or death of the Target (I have documented multiple injuries on my person, including heart disease, 80% loss of hearing, cerebral vascular disease, et al.)

...employ an army of civilian provocateurs 24/7/365 (including at times ordinary citizens, neighbors of the Target and doctors) to engage in horrific ‘gas lighting’ operations in efforts to drive the Target insane.


Medical doctors, dentists, mechanics et al engage in crimes against the target as directed by the fbi with the authority of the federal judges whose outrageous orders are honored globally.


My considered professional judgement compels me to report here that, as I am admitted as an attorney to practice law in the federal courts, I have learned that the judges there are aware of my seventeen years of documenting in court and online fbi atrocities against me (see my sworn affidavits 2007, 2014 and my WRIT).


Further, as the fbi and at least one medical doctor advised me to “commit suicide”, have injured me so seriously as to cause hospitalization on different occasions, have destroyed my personal property and vehicles causing serious stress, and have threatened me in my face, I have overwhelming evidence to support these statements.


Another medical doctor sought a way to help fbi place me in a mental ward for complaining of high tech assaults (See part 20 of My Story In Detail). The federal judges are aware of these crimes against my person. Yet, they continue to authorize such crimes by the fbi ongoing for about 47 years.


When each crime is committed against me and others similarly targeted, I conclude that the judges are principals to these offenses and are accessories to felonious crimes and civil law violations including intentional infliction of severe emotional distress caused by the fbi and its institutionalized counter intelligence program against Targets. When the fbi sends thugs and assassins to physically and psychologically harass the Target, the goal is to force him/her into a final exit. This may constitute attempted murder in many jurisdictions, or actual murder when the Target commits suicide because the fbi’s intent is to cause the death of the target.


In consideration of this and my other reports, my law suits against fbi, and other documentaries, I accuse the federal judges along with fbi, of multiple counts of attempted murder and innumerable other crimes against me that I have reported for the past several decades.