Barbara Hartwell

My photo
Independent Investigator, Intelligence Analyst, Journalist. Former CIA (NOC, Psychological Operations) Black Ops Survivor. Sovereign Child of God. Minister of the Gospel of Jesus Christ (Ordained 1979, D.Div.) Exposing Government Lies, Crimes, Corruption, Conspiracies and Cover-ups.

Tuesday, December 29, 2015

FBI & Police Team Up in Poisoning the Well

















 
 
 
 
 
Come 2016, I will have known former FBI agent Geral Sosbee for fifteen years. I began an investigation of his case in 2001. Since that time, Geral and I have collaborated on hundreds of reports exposing the corruption of every branch of the U.S. Government, and its law enforcement and intelligence services.

Geral is a person of impeccable credentials, who, now at age 70, has served his country for more than half a century, always with honor in his heart. He is a decorated combat veteran (U.S. Army, Vietnam). He served in the FBI (1971-1978), until he was forced to resign, for reporting internal FBI crimes and corruption, for honoring his oath to defend the Constitution.

He is an attorney (J.D.), and a former judge and prosecutor. Former FBI Police Instructor (FBI HQ, Quantico). He is a recipient of the American Jurisprudence Award, and letters of commendation for FBI service, including his work in defense of civil rights.

When I say he has served his country with honor for more than half a century, I include what I consider the most important service of all: TELLING THE TRUTH about the actual state of affairs in this country, as a government whistleblower.

Geral Sosbee has also documented, in great detail, decades of persecution directed against him by the very government of the country he served in an official capacity. For those who find it hard to believe that a man with such credentials and a history of honorable government service could become the Target of such a brutal (and often bizarre) campaign, I would ask them to go to his website and READ HIS DOCUMENTATION, rather than dismissing his case as “unbelievable”.

But far worse than “unbelievable” is the stigma that government agents and operatives have been trying to slap on him, since 1978 (the year of his forced resignation), that of “paranoia”, or “delusional paranoia”. Such a tactic against a whistleblower or “dissident” is not unusual in the slightest. It has been employed throughout history, in any repressive, totalitarian regimc, including in Nazi Germany, in Soviet Russia (KGB), East Germany (Stasi).

The purpose is to “neutralize” the Target, by at least one of several tactics, ranging from the ludicrous to the life-threatening.

The perps of these campaigns use a multi-pronged assault on a Target. They will enlist any number of persons, from medical doctors to police (controlled by FBI and CIA), right on down to the lowest career criminals and street thugs.

The Target will be harassed, stalked, assaulted (verbally and at times, physically). He will be accosted with extreme provocations, with the objective of drawing a response, for which he can then (they hope) be arrested.

If they can discredit the Target by labeling him/her as “crazy”, they will use every dirty trick imaginable to accomplish their goal.

Vandalism of one's property (especially vehicles) occurs on a regular basis, as well as home invasions, and “black bag jobs”. The perps (agents of the U.S. Government, or their minions and hirelings) have the resources, training and technology to wreak havoc and destruction. The psy war tactics, coupled with material assaults on one's person and possessions, make it near impossible for the Target to bear the extreme stress of the ongoing campaign against him.

In the face of all this evil, this extreme provocation, Geral Sosbee has remained ethical and law-abiding. He has never responded to these tactics with any criminal act. He has never been arrested, never officially accused of any crime.

As Geral and I have long agreed, the violence done by assaults on one's mind is as evil –or more so-- than any physical assault.

This recent report by Geral Sosbee elaborates on previous reports by Sosbee and Hartwell (links given) on the latest events.

See:


I first met detective Adrian Posada, Brownsville Texas Police Department (BPD), when he came to my residence to investigate vandalism of my residence. On a different occasion I tried to file a report with Posada on vandalism of my car. To my great amazement Posada refused my report. * Here are some of the details of the meeting with Posada:

Detective Posada (D.P.) in apparent retaliation against me recently refused to take my and my wife’s report of vandalism, questioned my sanity and impugned my veracity, covered up the crime that I reported, made no effort to investigate the crimes (stalking and vandalism of our car), apparently began a bizarre investigation of me, intentionally and repeatedly violated the Texas Open Records laws by not revealing the data in his possession, and generally engaged in unprofessional police activities designed at least to intimidate me, or to fabricate a crime which he might then attribute to me.

On or about December 15-16, 2015, he apparently appeared at the repair shop that fixed the vandalized headlight and he investigated my activities there. Both he and the BPD presently maintain that no report exists regarding the vandalism on my car on November 20, 2015.

On Christmas Eve, Commander Henry Etheridge(BPD), called me and invited me to file the report that Posada refused to accept. I advised Etheridge that I filed the report with the Sheriff when I realized that Posada had not made an incident report and that Posada insulted me as mentioned above.

Then, on Christmas day (today) the top commander of the BPD (James Paschal) calls me and invites me to come into police headquarters, or permit him to come to my home, to discuss this matter. I declined and suggested to him that he might first consider asking Posada about his outrageous and apparent unlawful actions against me. Meanwhile, I notify the Texas AG and the local DA of the sordid affair.

Now, I must ask why did Posada turn hostile against me, who influenced Posada to impliedly threaten me for (in his deceitful words) 'filing a false police report', and why did Posada suggest to me to 'take the medication' for paranoia. I asked BPD internal affairs officer Rolando Vasquez to inquire, but to no avail.

[NOTE: An important point, not previously mentioned in Sosbee's reports, is that there was never any such “medication” prescribed by anyone. The fraudulent 'diagnosis' was made by a person unqualified to diagnose any such psychological condition. No such condition exists, nor did Geral Sosbee ever seek treatment for such a non-existent condition. Same goes for the non-existent “medication”. – BH]   

I believe that someone illegally and fraudulently influenced Posada to improperly respond to my request for a police report on the vandalism incident of November 20, 2015, and that Posada assumed the role of criminal investigator against me on behalf of the same person who thereby prejudiced him against me.

I suspect that the fbi is involved in the matter in a manner similar to fbi efforts to provoke me, or to fraudulently set me up for imprisonment as I have shown in the following links, two of which involve fbi and UT Police joint crimes against me on campus. 

http://www.sosbeevfbi.com/part19b-updatefo.html
 

http://www.sosbeevfbi.com/part19c-updatefo.html


http://www.sosbeevfbi.com/affidavit2_2014.pdf


See:   

http://www.barbarahartwellvscia.blogspot.com/2015/12/fbi-police-eng...


Note that both Internal Affairs officer Rolando Vasquez, and a female records clerk are witness to the tricks by Posada concerning his false statements (as shown below & as represented in the above Barbara Hartwell link).   

As we were leaving the building, I asked X for a case number so I could obtain a copy of the report; he answered, ‘just a moment’. He then went into the dispatch room to obtain a case number; when he returned, he gave me his card with a number on it. When I presented the case number to the records office a few days later, the clerk advised me that the number that I provided to her was X’s phone number, and that no record exists regarding my report of vandalism of my car on November 20, 2015.


(X in the above paragraph refers to Detective Adrian Posada.)


Probably the fbi and DPS/USPI fed prejudicial or poison data to Posada. See above affidavit.
 

"Poisoning the well (or attempting to poison the well) is a rhetorical device where adverse information about a target is preemptively presented to an audience, with the intention of discrediting or ridiculing everything that the target person is about to say. Poisoning the well can be a special case of argumentum ad hominem, and the term was first used with this sense by John Henry Newman in his work Apologia Pro Vita Sua (1864).[1] The origin of the term lies in well poisoning, an ancient wartime practice of pouring poison into sources of fresh water before an invading army, to diminish the attacking army's strength."

Wikipedia.com.


MALL RATS APPEAR OUT OF THE WOODWORK   

This date the fbi sends an h/male 24-26 years, 5'10", 170 lbs, sun glasses and cap, to follow and assault me and my wife in the McAllen, Texas mall. The thug performs his crime by standing close to us, holding his phone & pretending conversation; then, he mimics my movements to make sure that he has my attention. This fbi thug assists the fbi in their efforts to kill me; he is therefore an accessory to attempted murder. Such is the character of the fbi which similarly assaults me in multiple locations for decades and employs 24/7 DEW assaults which a fbi medical doctor uses to fraudulently label me as paranoid as I report the symptoms.


FBI CYBER-STALKER RATS OFFER “SUGGESTIONS”   

Now, to the comments made by the idiots who have been enlisted to harass Geral Sosbee online. The same operative, using various pseudonyms and silly screen names, pops up whenever Sosbee posts a report on the Indymedia sites.

The moron here, calling himself “Zippy the pinhead”, posts:   

"What an opinion worth

Zippy the pinhead

It *could be "possible" that nobody order, influenced or made ::::: Posada turn hostile against you, and it *COULD be possible that nobody influenced Posada to impliedly threaten you for (in his deceitful words) 'filing a false police report', and

::::: why did Posada suggest to you to 'take the medication' for paranoia?

It *could be, like I have read here on indymedia by many who say or suggest: you sound paranoid and need to check your medication etc.,

The upper brass may be wanting to get this clarified, And it *could be possible that Posada acted entirely on his own with no conspiracy of any kind and done in own his ways of interacting, with you. His way sounds fairly common when I see how lots of the community interact with you here online in the SAME way.

[FYI} I live in Portland and only know about you from what I read on indymedia, [which is a lot] that is posted by you.

I am not the fbi.

I really don't think that someone "illegally and fraudulently influenced Posada to improperly respond to you".

Geral Sosbee:

Zippy the fbi mouse

Zippy uses many aliases in his verbal assaults and he is hereby identified as a serial killer and torturer for the fbi. His other alias is j. robert upton as presented here:



Zippy/upton is also a little cowardly mouse who never focuses on facts, but relies instead on hypothetical speculation which he hopes will obscure the hard evidence that I present. His handlers in the fbi have destroyed the USA and I am one of the few former fbi agents who documents the collapse of the government here.

Furthermore, Zippy represents the lowest form of human being ever to live on God's green earth. He is at once subhuman, despicable and pathetic.

Zippy the pinhead:

"All I said was "could of". You ignored my suggestion that he could of not been forced or manipulated in regards to how he interacted with you. I notice how you immediately jumped on me and call me the fbi, etc.

Never mind me trying to help you when you ignore my "suggestions"

Sosbee:

Fraudulent & anonymous suggestions online from hoodlums=fbi cointel pro.

Fbi and cia use pinheads to appear as just average citizens, but most people can see through the persona and can recognize true evil at once.

Hartwell:

Note that “Zippy” is engaged in taunting Geral Sosbee, in attempts to provoke. He, absurdly, pretends he is trying to “help” Sosbee by making a “suggestion”.

This passive-aggressive behavior is often used by operatives to feign innocence of any malicious intent.

But I wouldn't bother engaging this imbecile in an argument, after all, it would not be a fair fight, considering he is an unarmed “man” (term used very loosely).




















 
 
 
 
MALL RAT


Barbara Hartwell Percival
Legal Defense & Research Trust
PO Box 22
Rhinebeck, NY 12572
Barbara Hartwell Vs. CIA