Barbara Hartwell

My photo
Independent Investigator, Intelligence Analyst, Journalist. Former CIA (NOC, Psychological Operations) Black Ops Survivor. Sovereign Child of God. Minister of the Gospel of Jesus Christ (Ordained 1979, D.Div.) Exposing Government Lies, Crimes, Corruption, Conspiracies and Cover-ups.

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Enough Already! Tom Heneghan and Stew Webb Inducted Into the HALL OF SHAME

















 
 
Webb and Heneghan's Hero, Al Gore

 
He who attempts to act and do things for others or for the world without deepening his own self-understanding, freedom, integrity, and capacity to love, will not have anything to give others. He will communicate to them nothing but the contagion of his own obsessions, his aggressiveness, his ego-centered ambitions, his delusions about ends and means, his doctrinaire prejudices and ideas.

There is nothing more tragic in the modern world than the misuse of power and action to which men are driven by their own Faustian misunderstandings and misapprehensions. We have more power at our disposal today than we have ever had, and yet we are more alienated and estranged from the inner ground of meaning and of love than we have ever been.

--Thomas Merton

While doing a search on an unrelated matter, I found the following  "intelligence report" written by Tom Heneghan, who touts himself as an "International Intelligence Expert".

Heneghan (a former campaign manager for/longtime supporter of Al Gore) works with Stew Webb, who used to be my good friend, that is, until 2006, when all hell broke loose over what I have come to call the Al Gore Agenda.

In a nutshell, I refused to support Heneghan and Webb's campaign to promote Al Gore, and with good reason. At the risk of overstating the obvious, Gore is a gun-grabbing, psycho-babbling leftist of the New Age camp of the NWO, from way back.

I don't involve myself in 'agenda politics', never have, never will. The stand I have taken is very simple: To defend Liberty and God-given (natural)  Unalienable Individual Rights, as protected under the Constitution. And I don't give a tinker's damn who doesn't like it.  

But rather than simply "agreeing to disagree", Stew aggressively demanded that I jump on board the Al Gore "freedom train." Nobody, but nobody, gets away with using strongarm tactics with me!

And so sadly (at least for me) Stew and I parted ways. But even then, Stew couldn't leave it at that. Instead he and his cohort, Tom Hemeghan apparently, in pursuing their own agenda, felt the need to attempt to discredit me. Stew published a bunch of nonsense on his website about Barbara Hartwell, which was not only blatantly false, but in fact was ludicrous, considering the actual facts.

I have refuted these lies in a number of reports, as well as setting the record straight about what REALLY happened (see links to reports below); but because Stew had been my friend, because we had common enemies (still do) in the FBI/CIA black ops crowd (including former FBI chief, COINTELPRO Kingpin, Ted Gunderson, former senator John DeCamp and their entourage of lackeys and stooges, most notably predicate felon, fed snitch, Tim White) I tried my best to be charitable and to give Stew the benefit of the doubt, whenever possible.

But after reading this outlandish attack on Barbara Hartwell by Stew's cohort,  Tom Heneghan, and seeing that they are still at it, after all this time, I have finally had it UP TO HERE with these two. Enough already! 

Which brings me to the additional libelous falsehoods about Barbara Hartwell (January 17, 2010), published by Mr. Tom (Double-Oh-Seven) Heneghan. My comments are in brackets, preceded by my initials, BHP.

SOURCE:
 

"In closing, we bring you a major alert that the FBI Division 5 stooges are at it again forging my name on the internet offering bribes and payoffs to former colleagues of mine.  All of this includes blackmail and intimidation.

These sociopaths like Tim White and a known FBI Division 5 disinfo COINTELPRO artist named Barbara Hartwell are all over the internet trying to create confusion all to benefit the role of the continued occupation of the United States by the Bush-Clinton Crime Family Syndicate.

Hartwell pretends to be against Tim White when in truth they operate together."

[BHP: How dare you, Tom Heneghan?!  What in the hell is this? Why drag my name into your sleazy disinformation campaign?  

For the record, here are the facts:

1) Speaking strictly for myself, I have never, at any time engaged in forgery, offering or taking of bribes/payoffs; nor blackmail and intimidation.

2) I have ZERO dealings with Division 5 of the FBI (who threatened to "bring the roof down on Barbara Hartwell"), or with the Bush Crime Family. In fact, it was  G.H.W. Bush who sanctioned the persecution and neutralization campaigns against me and certain others (CIA) in my family. Some of them did not survive, and what's more, these bastards have effectively  destroyed my relationships with those who have, some of whom are still inside CIA.

3) Re Tim White: I have suffered a decade of criminal harassment, cyber-stalking, death threats and outrageous libel/slander by this loathsome freak. I have published numerous reports exposing Tim White, who has also been harassing many other whistleblowers, patriots, journalists, including (but certainly not limited to) ex-FBI agent Geral Sosbee, constitutional activist Rick Stanley, JBS leader John Perna, investigative journalist Janet Phelan......the list goes on and on and on..... 

In fact, you, Tom Heneghan, are one of White's targets, as is Stew Webb. Are you so lacking in basic morals and common decency, and so alienated from a love of the Truth, that you would stoop to such tactics to discredit Barbara Hartwell? Or are you really so stupid as to believe this outrageous lie?]  

"Note: White was once involved in a sexual misconduct incident with Hartwell fifteen years ago."

[BHP: Where/how in the bloody hell did Heneghan come up with this idiotic piece of disinformation?

I haven't a clue, but here are the facts:

1) I have never met Tim White. (Thank you, Lord!)

2) I have never set eyes on Tim White.

3) I had never even HEARD of Tim White until August of 2001, when he sent me (through a conduit, a former Special Forces/Army Ranger/Op Phoenix man named Daryl Sturgis, using the pseudonym, "Tim Hall) a "warning" about a bogus "death threat" by a so-called "CIA assassin".

4) Fifteen (15) years ago (counting back from the time of Heneghan's "intelligence briefing" (a misnomer, if ever there was one!), 2010, would be the year 1995. Since it was 2001 by the time White started his criminal harassment of me, I think it would behoove Mr. Heneghan  to double check his "highly credible intelligence sources."] 

"Both White and Hartwell constantly attack former Vice President, now year 2000 duly elected President Albert Gore Jr. as a threat to our Constitution aka Gore's church of global warming."

[BHP: In point of  fact, I've hardly mentioned Al Gore, except in reference to the dynamic duo of "intelligence experts", Heneghan and Webb. He simply isn't important enough to spend the time exposing.  Anybody with half a brain (with the exception of leftists, who don't even have that advantage) knows who and what Gore is. Enough said.]

"Here is a direct notice to both White and Hartwell:
 

It is only duly elected President Albert Gore that has come to the defense of our Constitution aka calling for the repeal of the UN-Constitutional Patriot Act and his vocal opposition to the illegal NSA (National Security Agency) spying on the American People.

Gore has also called for the repeal of the U.S. payroll tax as to create a new green economy and let the American People keep what they earn."

[BHP:  Believe what you will, Stew and Tom. Good luck! You'll need it, if you actually expect that this leftist NWO puppet will ever be your answer to "defending the Constitution".....]  

"Hartwell, like White, who calls herself a born again Christian, seems to have a problem with us calling Al Gore the duly elected President of the United States."

[BHP: Well, finally a truthful statement from the Al Gore Freedom Fighters! 

Yes, I do have a problem with the nonsense spouted off by Heneghan and Webb. But Al Gore is the least of my "problems".  I have a far greater problem with being viciously libeled and slandered over the past six years, simply because these two apparently consider me (and the truth I have exposed) as a threat to their political agenda.] 

"Message to Ms. Hartwell: Deal with it, dear.  Facts are stubborn things."

[BHP: Is this guy for real? If he's so concerned about "facts", why then are they entirely lacking in his "intelligence briefings"?]

"Do not be fooled, folks.  Both sociopath Tim White and alleged born again Christian Barbara Hartwell still support nation-wrecking, election stealing, Constitution shredding, cocaine snorting, homosexual in-the-closet, U.S. Treasury embezzling, AWOL war criminal George W. BushFRAUD."

[BHP: Now, this is truly bizarre. I have NEVER supported anyone from the Bush family, not even when G.H.W. Bush was DCI. Not when I was still inside, nor after I got out. NEVER. So forget about "still" supporting these evil bastards, much less lumping me in with this despicable government stooge, Tim White.]

"Clearly Ms. Hartwell reads too much of the Old Testament and needs to concentrate more on the New Testament.

Note: It is the neo con radicals that have actually used Old Testament prophecy, not the Constitution of the United States to form their extremist policy, including their phony 'war on terror', which has dismantled the U.S. Constitution.
We close our intelligence briefing tonight with words from the New Testament from our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

Jesus promises that no power, even the superhuman power of the evil one, can take away the Lord's own from the secure position he has in the Father's Hand.
Romans 8:35-39

At this hour, we live free or die as Lafayette remains at Brandywine and Albert Gore Jr. still remains the year 2000 duly elected, non-inaugurated, natural born REAL  President of the United States."
 
TOM HENEGHAN'S EXPLOSIVE INTELLIGENCE BRIEFINGS

International Intelligence Expert, Tom Heneghan, has hundreds of highly credible sources inside American and European Intelligence Agencies and INTERPOL--reporting what is REALLY going on behind the scenes of the corporate-controlled mainstream media cover up propaganda of on-going massive deceptions and illusions.
************************************
 
Thank you, Tom Heneghan and Stew Webb, Intelligence Experts Extraordinaire, for "exposing" this "explosive" information!

But for those interested in the TRUTH and the FACTS, here is just one report, given in its entirety (2006); and following that, links to a series of reports by Barbara Hartwell which accurately outline the Webb-Heneghan false intelligence/disinformation debacle. 

Shame on you, Tom Heneghan and Stew Webb!

I've now reached the limits of my tolerance for y'all! I'm thoroughly disgusted with your outrageous lies, your unwarranted character assassination and your bogus "intelligence reports."

May we forget you were our countrymen.

As of today, February 22, 2011, you have been inducted into the HALL OF SHAME , along with others of your ilk, including your arch-enemy, Tim White. Deal with it, dears.

By their fruits shall you know them.

Barbara Hartwell Percival
February 22, 2011

From Karl Schwarz's Report, Outing A Liar Named Stew Webb

"Former CIA Barbara Hartwell is one of the people that cut off Stew Webb due to his trying to use lies to get his way and get Al Gore into the White House. She recently wrote the following and I have included it in its entirety."


Scraping The Bullshit Off The Truth?

Here is just one of the ridiculous announcements made on the front page of Cloak and Dagger:

HENEGHAN-WEBB-BLOOM

SCRAPING THE BULLSHIT OFF THE TRUTH

IN FULL REGALIA

Oh really?

For the longest time, I've heard nothing BUT bullshit being promoted by Stew Webb, Tom Heneghan, Lenny Bloom and others on board at the Cloak and Dagger website. Recently the Webb-Heneghan duo were ousted from the Hal Turner Network. I'm no fan of racist Hal Turner, but I'll at least give him credit for getting his facts straight about Stew Webb and Tom Heneghan.

Here is how Hal Turner, who allowed Webb and Heneghan to have air time on his network, describes it, in a message to a former Webb-Heneghan supporter (to the tune of thousands of dollars) who finally had enough.

Hal Turner wrote:

"For a long time, Stew told me that Bush himself had been indicted, that Cheney had been indicted, That US Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia had been indicted. Instead of any of them being bagged, it turned out to be Scooter Libby.

Then Stew started Rove being indicted. He spoke for weeks about it. Finally, it became official, NO INDICTMENT of Rove.

Each time we suffered the big let-down, Stew always had an excuse. For instance, the indictment of George Bush was voted and filed, but is sitting on the desk of a federal Magistrate who simply refuses to sign it, thus making this alleged Indictment worthless because there is no Warrant signed by a magistrate to effectuate and arrest. 

Gee, how convenient. When the Rove news came down, Stew actually told me "Someone got to the prosecutor with death threats." I just hung up on him. That was the stupidest thing anyone ever said to me. Of course Prosecutors get the death threats. Happens everyday - yet the legal system goes on. For Stew to use that as an excuse for Rove not being Indicted was just sheer idiocy.

Another reason their show was canceled was because on more than one occasion, Stew claimed to have been attacked by the government with microwave weapons. Then he started claiming he had been attacked by a new type of weapon called STONAR, which caused him chest pains and knocked a filling out of one of his teeth.

My eleven year old son had great fun every week saying "Dad, he's getting beamed with microwaves again."

Things like that made their show the laughing stock of my network. And it would have been great comedy, if they weren't serious! Sadly they were serious.

Then, there's the issue of libel/slander/defamation of character. They've accused people of having penile implants. They've accused people of having sex orgies with children. They've accused people of being members of international spy agencies.

Sooner or later, somebody was going to get tired of them and sue. You know who they'd sue? ME. Because neither Stew Webb nor Tom Heneghan have so much as a pot to piss in or a window to throw it out of. Why should I put myself at risk of legal liability so they can slander people? No thanks. They're out. End of discussion."

In addition to the lies and slander formerly disseminated on Hal Turner, here are more being promoted on Lenny Bloom's radio program and elsewhere. Stew Webb has claimed that, I, Barbara Hartwell, am a "fallen angel"; that Karl Schwarz has "promised money" to me for "slandering Stew Webb, Tom Heneghan and Tom Flocco"; that Karl Schwarz and myself are part of an "Israeli spy network". And that Barbara Hartwell is now "working with" Tim White, her "former enemy".

I guess he'll say anything, since I have never worked with Tim White and never will, considering the fact that Tim White is nothing but a wannabe, a conspiracy theory whackjob and a minion of Ted Gunderson and John DeCamp, sicced on me in 2001 to harass, stalk, tell lies and make death threats against me. Stew must truly be desperate to come up with such an absurd tale.

Stew has also been trying to exploit my sister's case against Dick Cheney, claiming on various radio programs (including Hal Turner Network and Cloak and Dagger) that he had an affidavit from a woman (my sister) about being sexually abused by Cheney, though he did not name her. I asked my sister if this was true and she told me that although Stew had called her trying to procure such a document, that she had never given him one. And she never will, now that she knows what Stew is up to.

But there's more. Today, I got the following e-mail from Karl Schwarz, who replied to yet another pack of lies promoted by Stew Webb.

Subject: RE: 'Karl Schwarz Phony story'

"NO FOLKS, I parted company with Stew Webb when he fed TOM FLOCCO bogus information regarding the JFK Jr alleged murder, alleged grand jury.

THE DOCUMENT WAS KNOWN TO BE FALSE BY STEW WEBB WHEN HE SENT IT TO TOM FLOCCO.

That one incident costs Tom Flocco a huge amount of credibility and no longer welcome on many radio shows, DUE SOLELY TO HIS RELATIONSHIP WITH STEW WEBB and pushing of lies on the public.

Come on Stew, tell us what HAL TURNER said on his website about you, Heneghan and the BOGUS AMERICAN FRENCH ALLIANCE.

Karl"

Karl is certainly correct. But let me elaborate a little on Karl's testimony. Here are more details about the actual reasons why both Karl and myself felt the need to part company with Stew Webb.

First, I personally was shown a copy of the document re the JFK Jr. "murder", years ago, from the original "source", a person I knew well. As a trained intelligence analyst, I knew the document to be bogus, the minute I saw it. I will not reveal the name of the source, who used a pseudonym in his interviews with Tom Flocco. I will not reveal the source because I will keep my word to him and I refuse to violate his confidence, as a matter of honor. Stew Webb was the conduit who put the source in contact with Tom Flocco in 2005.

I had told Stew Webb repeatedly, during the period of time spanning 2005, that I refused to have any part in the stories he and Tom Heneghan were feeding to Tom Flocco, as to my knowledge, there was no hard evidence to substantiate any of them. He admitted to me, just as he did to Karl Schwarz, that he KNEW the JFK Jr. document to be bogus, but was planning to use it anyway to promote the story. I also knew that the entire agenda of Heneghan/Webb was to promote Al Gore, and it was clear to me that the truth had ceased to matter to Stew Webb, if in fact it ever had.

I had many telephone conversations with Karl Schwarz, in which we discussed these matters in great detail, as well as face-to-face meetings. We were in agreement about the Al Gore issue. Neither of us supports Al Gore, nor have we ever done so.

Karl had contacted Tom Flocco early this year and told him that Stew Webb and Tom Heneghan were feeding him false information and explained the reasons why. In fact, he tried to warn Flocco that he was being duped and exploited.

Tom Flocco then called me in a state of high agitation, and asked me if he had been "set up" by Stew Webb. As a matter of conscience, I told him the truth about everything I knew, except the actual name of the source for the JFK Jr. article.

I explained to Tom Flocco that I was trying to do the right thing and when he asked for my advice about whether or not he should just take his website down and cut his losses, I told him it was not my place to tell him what to do; but I did suggest that he confront Stew Webb and demand the truth; that he seek independent corroboration for all the stories, use his discernment and make up his own mind.

Karl Schwarz advised Flocco to do the same, as well as to publicize the results of any investigation he might conduct to determine the truth. Unfortunately, shortly after my last conversation with Tom Flocco, he refused to return my phone calls or Karl's. We both tried to help him, we even offered backup, since we believed he would welcome an opportunity to regain his credibility. Instead, he chose to continue to write articles based on completely false intelligence, which amounted to fairy tales, furnished by Stew Webb, Tom Heneghan and others. The latest of these, published in May of this year, was another tall tale about a "shootout on Capitol Hill", in which (naturally) the American French Alliance saved the day....

That's all I have time for today, but more will follow in the weeks to come.

Barbara Hartwell
July 5, 2006

Karl Schwarz wrote:

"When Barbara Hartwell cut him off, they then alleged that I bribed her to cut Stew off. No, actually Barbara is a lot like me in that lies have no place in her life, or liars, and she severed ties with Stew Webb on her own and at no cost to me. He even called and threatened her to stay in line with him, or else. He threatened other people as well when Barbara Hartwell and I put Tom Flocco on notice that he had been fed false information by Stew Webb.

Then Stew tried to ingratiate himself with a wide range of people trying to find more suckers that would send him money every month for his “important work”. Most people that go to Stew’s website walk away thinking it is a menagerie of a lunatic and they are not far off in that assessment. He commingles issues that are not related in the least bit and tries to spin them into a story that attempts to make him important. If the dots do not connect, he and Heneghan just create a new fictitious dot and keep babbling."

RELATED REPORTS

A Matter of Conscience
 

Scraping the Bullshit Off the Truth?
 

Through a Glass Darkly: What Price for False Intelligence
 

The Agenda: Defending Liberty or Al Gore 2008?
 

May We Forget You Were Our Countrymen
 

Hal Turner is a National Security Intelligence Asset
 

FBI Operative Hal Turner Says Government Urged Him to Make Violent Statements
 

Barbara Hartwell Percival
Legal Defense & Research Trust
Barbara Hartwell Vs. CIA    
http://www.barbarahartwellvscia.blogspot.com