Barbara Hartwell

My photo
Independent Investigator, Intelligence Analyst, Journalist. Former CIA (NOC, Psychological Operations) Black Ops Survivor. Sovereign Child of God. Minister of the Gospel of Jesus Christ (Ordained 1979, D.Div.) Exposing Government Lies, Crimes, Corruption, Conspiracies and Cover-ups.

Monday, April 19, 2010

New Age, NWO, Psy Ops & CIA Propaganda




NOTE: This commentary was written in 2003, in reference to the goings on at Rumor Mill News, a  website which promotes every bizarre form of New Age and occult philosophy imaginable. 

The Bible correctly describes such ideologies as the 'doctrines of devils'. The truth of this statement could not be clearer to me, but not just because it comes from the Bible.  Although I am a devout Christian, I am not a literalist, nor a legalist. For me, truth comes not from indoctrination (biblical, religious  or otherwise) but from one source only: the Holy Spirit. 

Still, it never ceases to amaze me how often what is revealed to me by the Holy Spirit is corroborated in scripture, and I do believe the Holy Spirit has spoken through the Prophets.

I am as tired of the proselityzing of hidebound (and brainwashed) Christian fundamentalists as I am of aggressive New Agers. As far as I am concerned, these two camps are equally misguided and obnoxious in trying to force their particular rigid belief systems down the throats of others.

But the way I see it, at least the Christians (the genuine ones anyway) have opened the door to spiritual truth, even if they have not yet walked through it. This has little to do with "religion" and everything to do with the grace of God, which blesses the individual with the gift of the Holy Spirit, which lives in the heart.

Barbara Hartwell Percival
April 19, 2010

NEW AGE, NWO, PSYOPS & CIA PROPAGANDA

I never gave anybody hell. I just told the truth and they thought it was hell
 
--Harry Truman

In light of all the controversy about the New Age, its connection to the New World Order and the corresponding thread of posts on Rumor Mill News, I feel it is important to clarify my position.

Contrary to some of the comments from readers and other agents, I do not promote any sort of "dogma", religious or otherwise. In fact, I embrace no form of political or religious orthodoxy, nor do I attempt to impose my beliefs on others.  

Speaking strictly for myself, I am simply interested in finding and disseminating the truth. When I write my pieces, I tell the truth, as I know it. I certainly do not expect anyone to accept my opinions as 'gospel truth'. I simply expect people to read everything with an open mind --and hope that they will also do so with a compassionate heart. And that's all I can reasonably expect, or hope for.

When it comes down to it, REAL truth is something you can only find for yourself.  I have always asked God to give me a love of the truth, and my prayers have been answered, by the grace of God. I have lots of favorite quotes from scripture, but my favorite of all is : And you shall know the truth and the truth shall make you free.

I am also concerned that some people seem to interpret  my vehement  disagreement with certain ideologies, and those who promote them, as a personal "attack" . Not so!  I am just stating my opinions, which differ greatly. Because I am blunt, and don't mince words, perhaps others see my writings as an attack, but that's not my problem. I don't give a damn what anyone thinks of me; mostly I find it amusing, as I always welcome some comic relief.

Some people continue to insist that the writings of  the New Age types make some of us "uncomfortable", because we don't want to "face the truth".  Again, not so.  We disagree, plain and simple. Why is that so hard to understand?
And we disagree with good reason.  X claims he is NOT a New Ager. He doesn't like being "labeled" as such. But I and others are hard pressed to come up with a description of the values he promotes, other than 'New Age'.

Make no mistake: The New Age Movement is a very well organized Psychological Operation, which goes back at least to the nineteenth century.  And who is running this operation now? The same folks who are working behind the scenes for a New World Order. Most of us call them the Illuminati.  At CIA we used to call them The Olympic Cartel, because they believe themselves to be gods, operating above the law, a law unto themselves. But God help anyone who disagrees with them!

This is not speculation on my part. I am dealing with facts, evidence and recorded history. And anyone who has done his research --serious research-- on the New Age Movement will tell you the same thing.

But I have a much more compelling reason for believing what I believe and knowing what I know. That is because I was trained and groomed by some of these very people to be a media propagandist for the New Age and New World Order.

On my radio and televisions shows, during the eighties and early nineties I interviewed just about every New Age guru and ideologue; channeler; space-brothers cult leader; UFO researcher; 'Human Potential Movement' ideologue or 'Hundredth Monkey' proponent you can think of.

I got so tired of hearing about the 'Paradigm Shift' I thought I would scream!  

And now whenever I hear these New Age buzzwords, I start walking --fast-- in the other direction.

Through the grace of God, I broke out of these operations before they could get a real return on their investment in me. Strangely enough, I never believed any of this New Age malarky, I was just a conduit by which the NWO folks could disseminate their propaganda.

So, when anyone promotes a New Age philosophy which is in any way, shape or form, Utopian or embraces utilitarianism; which sacrifices of the rights of the INDIVIDUAL for the so-called "greater good"; the abolition of private property; the knocking down of personal boundaries, in the "WE ARE ALL ONE" ideology; or any philosophy meant to invade MY personal boundaries; to take away MY private property; MY sovereignty; MY right to bear arms, to choose MY own religion --or no religion at all-- then that person will face a fierce adversary in me.

Speaking strictly for myself: I am a defender of Liberty and the U.S. Constitution. I am a defender of INDIVIDUAL rights.  I will fight to the death, if need be, to protect MY rights. Because NOBODY, but NOBODY is going to take those rights away from me.

Not George W. Bush; not his father; not Homeland Security; not the Illuminati; not the proponents of Democracy or the New Age, or the New World Order; the Spaceship Earth; the Man in the Moon; or the Ashtar Space Command.

And for those who don't like that.....tough!

Barbara Hartwell
May 9, 2003