Barbara Hartwell

My photo
Independent Investigator, Intelligence Analyst, Journalist. Former CIA (NOC, Psychological Operations) Black Ops Survivor. Sovereign Child of God. Minister of the Gospel of Jesus Christ (Ordained 1979, D.Div.) Exposing Government Lies, Crimes, Corruption, Conspiracies and Cover-ups.

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Insidious New Age Doctrines: A Concern for Christians



NOTE: Here is the title of a report I wrote in 2003, originally posted on Rumor Mill News. New Age Politically Correct Thought Police. Find it now on this site.
 
Recently, I did a series of radio interviews with Keith Hansen (Vyzygoth) in which Keith and I (both Christians) discussed the New Age movement (among other topics) and its connection to collectivism and the New World Order.
 
This New Age movement is insidious and all genuine Christians should be concerned.

From my observations (and certainly since this report was written) the New Agers are getting ever more aggressive in promoting their doctrines. Their infiltration of Christian churches also seems to have escalated.

Of course, this is all part of the NWO's indoctrination system for the 'New World Religion'.
  
Those who have expressed interest in my analysis of the New Age movement, see this report.
 
In addition, here is a letter from a Christian woman who wrote to me in response to the brouhaha caused on Rumor Mill News by my reports exposing the New Age doctrines and their connection to the shadow government and New World Order, which ironically, Rumor Mill News claims to "oppose" and "expose".

Barbara Hartwell Percival
Believer in the Gospel of Jesus Christ
February 25, 2009

LET THE REDEEMED OF THE LORD, SAY SO!!!!!

Greetings Barbara:

It seems that most of these people do not have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior, or a clue. I have long admired your boldness and realize it can be nothing less than the very presence of the Holy Spirit in you.

I do not claim to be any "house o' fire" or anything, but I am a believer. I also have conversations with God and also hear from Him. I do not have the slightest problem accepting or "knowing" that you speak the truth.

Since early childhood I have had to deal with the demonic. You see, in my family all the women on both sides are either evangelist's or practicing mediums. So you see I have to be very careful about what spiritual things I allow myself to come into contact with.

I am a praying woman, and I too have the infilling of the Holy Spirit. I KNOW that your visions are from God and I will continue to intercede for you in prayer. There have been many times that I have had to do battle in the spirit, and I know that this thing you are about to undertake will be as much spiritual as it will be physical.

I have made a promise to myself that I will cease to debate my beliefs anymore on this board. Something IS happening at RMN, something that is deeply spiritual, and not altogether holy either. I will continue there for as long as God allows me to do so, but soon, if something doesn't change RMN will just be another "New Age" cyber cafe.

This makes me really sad because I have such respect for Rayelan. She is an amazingly strong, wise and accomplished woman. She has survived so many dire circumstances that I am sure I would have perished of long ago.

I just wanted you to know that I understood and deeply appreciated your testimony. Perhaps the others just aren't capable of understanding it.

In Christ's day the very people who should have most grasped and celebrated the words spoken to them by the Messiah, wanted nothing more than to crucify Him, so you are in excellent company!

I know how much you dislike people giving you advice, so please take this in the true spirit in which it is meant, don't take up the offense that is slung at you in the lounge or anywhere on RMN, it will only serve to tire you further.

Please don't get me wrong, you have EVERY REASONABLE right to be ticked off at some of the responses, but I believe that many of those responses are meant to anger you, and thus steal more energy and peace from you on a daily basis. There, that's all I have to say about that!

May Everything You Put your Hand to Be BLESSED OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST!!! The scripture I will leave you and yours with is Psalm 91, because it is my prayer for you.

Love & Victory!
K