Barbara Hartwell

My photo
Independent Investigator, Intelligence Analyst, Journalist. Former CIA (NOC, Psychological Operations) Black Ops Survivor. Sovereign Child of God. Minister of the Gospel of Jesus Christ (Ordained 1979, D.Div.) Exposing Government Lies, Crimes, Corruption, Conspiracies and Cover-ups.

Tuesday, April 4, 2017

FBI Commits Sacrilege Inside Church



NOTE: This brief report by former FBI agent Geral Sosbee demonstrates just how low these government operatives are willing to sink in wreaking havoc in the lives of their Targets. Harassing Targets in a church!

A church is the house of God, a sanctuary where Christian believers go to worship and pray. But for that very reason, these goons seek the opportunity to desecrate all that is holy and good.

As just one example, a few years ago I sent Geral a Bible, inscribed with his name. When it was delivered at the post office, and he went to pick up the package, the goons broke into his car and stole the postal notice. I had not told him what gift I was sending, only to expect a package.

We later realized that the goons had been listening in (as usual) on a telephone conversation I'd had with a friend who ordered the Bible for Geral and sent it to me.

When Geral informed me of this latest outrage, he said that the harassment made it difficult for his wife to continue attending church. Imagine the stress of such a heinous act.

To which I answered: That is exactly what these demonic characters want. Their objective is to steal from you everything in your life which brings joy, comfort and peace.

So, go to church anyway. If you allow them to stop you from something so important in your life, they win.

They can't steal the love of God, no matter what they do! They can only expose themselves to the world as the morally bankrupt evildoers they are.


Barbara Hartwell Percival
April 4, 2017


GOVERNMENT GOONS INVADE A CHURCH


Fbi commits sacrilege inside the Church as I document today with the authorities there; understand please that, as I explained to the Padre, the fbi mentality and character is the same as those who tortured, nailed to the cross and slowly murdered JESUS.

I sent the message below to Bishop Daniel E. Flores, Catholic Diocese of Brownsville via Catholic Diocese of Brownsville:


Father

As a result of my work to expose murderous tyranny and high crimes by fbi/cia, the fbi sends agents & operatives to harass me and my wife in many locations including the Basilica at 400 Virgen de San Juan Boulevard, San Juan, TX 78589.


The fbi sent a female assassin into the Church to assault me and also spread calumny with the security on campus where we regularly visit. My wife is a devout Catholic.
 

We reported the illegal offenses today to a Padre, to Chief Suarez, and to Erin (assistant to Father Amador.)


Thank you kindly for accepting this data FYI.


GERAL SOSBEE


Background on me:


http://barbarahartwellvscia.blogspot.com/2017/02/former-fbi-agent-geral-...


https://www.gangstalking.eu/GeralSosbee.htm