Barbara Hartwell

My photo
Independent Investigator, Intelligence Analyst, Journalist. Former CIA (NOC, Psychological Operations) Black Ops Survivor. Sovereign Child of God. Minister of the Gospel of Jesus Christ (Ordained 1979, D.Div.) Exposing Government Lies, Crimes, Corruption, Conspiracies and Cover-ups.

Saturday, September 22, 2018

THE MOB: A Morality Tale




Here, a classic morality tale, an examination of the rights of the Individual versus the Mob Rule mentality.

I do not solicit comments from the public on my website. I do not offer a forum for all and sundry to express their views, voice their complaints, make requests, ask questions, or engage with the editor (Barbara Hartwell) in discussions, arguments, debates, nor do I wish to entertain defamatory remarks aimed at me or others whose work is published on my site.

As I have clearly stated in public notices, my site is FOR INFORMATION PURPOSES ONLY. The readers may make of my reports (and all other content) what they will.

Barbara Hartwell Vs CIA is an archive of my work, not a news site, not an interactive venue, nor an open platform for the general public.

A very simple concept, and solely my prerogative and my policy, as an independent journalist. Period. Case closed.

And yet, evidently, a concept so unfathomable, so very difficult to understand, for so many people.

The culture of the Internet, especially social media, run by tech giants (and their cronies in FBI, CIA, NSA et al) is, in my view, communistic. Just as entities such as Facebook were actually designed by government agencies for surveillance and data extraction, where the privacy and personal boundaries of the individual are grossly disrespected. And usually by their own consent, people have sacrificed their privacy and their integrity on the altar of the ephemeral approval of The Mob (hit counts, ratings, “likes”, “friends”, thumbs up), where the indoctrinated majority rules, and the individual, the independent thinker, is relegated to a lone voice, crying from the wilderness.

This pathological culture of the Internet is a hotbed of curiosity-seekers, busybodies, gossips, scandalmongers, mountebanks and salesmen. The worst sort of Mob Rule. And I want no part of that culture.

I should make it clear that I do not criticize anyone simply for using social media. Most people do, and for a variety of reasons. That is their choice, their business, and none of mine.

The fact that I do not seek interaction with strangers on the Internet, that I do not participate in any form of social media, actually seems to boggle the minds of so many denizens of the Internet. And that is their problem, not mine.

But it gets worse. Not only does The Mob lack understanding of the right of the Individual to decline to participate in their culture. They clearly believe that they have the “right” to force the ideologies, the protocols, the trends, the tactics of their culture on others. They become gate-crashers, invaders, intruders, aggressors. The Mob.


On September 8, I recorded a podcast with Ramola D, PART 8 of a series covering a variety of subjects. I had discussed with Ramola beforehand the issues related to what is given above. And I requested that she shut down the comments section on the You Tube channel, just for the podcasts of my interviews. She understood, she readily agreed, and honored my request.

Ramola posted the podcast on You Tube, disabling the comments section.

So, what happened next? Did the viewers respect Ramola's right to determine the format and the content of her own program? Hell, no!

Since they were not able to post comments on the interview of Barbara Hartwell, a number of these aggressive busybodies found a different recent podcast of Ramola's, with another guest, and rudely exploited it to post their comments about Barbara Hartwell (also defaming Ramola), in a place where they were totally irrelevant, and which had absolutely nothing to do with the guest, or the subject matter.

Ramola was outraged, as well she should be, and deleted the irrelevant and defamatory comments. But she did send one such comment to me, just to inform me of what was happening.

And so, I have chosen to present this very typical example of one such aggressor, naturally, an anonymous, nameless coward, hiding behind more than one silly screen name, to post her malicious trash. A card-carrying-member-in-good-standing of The Mob.

The comment is given here in its entirety, exactly as posted.


"Ramola I was forced to comment under this video because you have disabled the comment section on your subsequent video with Barbara Hartwell. You have not learned your lesson about decency and companionship with regards to your previous decision and comportment towards Dr. Katherine Horton. It's ok to make mistakes it was not premeditated most of us are not perfect and we error but the point is to reflect back on those mistakes, take points try to mend them mitigate them and ultimately eliminate them primarily for YOURSELF. You have failed to do this because you still suspect that Dr. Katherine Horton is an agent who was bent on sabotaging you, which tries to smack any person with a brain cell off his or her common sense. Furthermore, Dr. Katherine Horton proved to be of a much higher caliber than Barbara Hartwell for the simple reason that she (Horton) still kept her dignity and integrity INSPITE of the highly criminal targeting perpetrated against her. She (Horton) does not defile and throw mud at other targeted individuals the way Hartwell did or YOU still do; infact, after this whole ordeal nowhere does she (Horton) even mention your name let alone Hartwell's and on the face of it it seems like Hartwell did this in the vain hope that her targeting would subside but upon closer inspection, it also became more and more clear that microwave attacks have clearly cooked her brain from within, I mean just listen to her speech, she slurs and stutters cannot even complete a sentence or form a coherent thought, she even talks about her affinity to cats and cat lovers in the only airtime afforded to her in months! Frankly, with a subject as important as this, one would expect on air a sense of humor to be limited if not entirely to the ugly nature of perpetrators and their targeting methods; but for some even this stretch of humor does not do justice to the victims of some of the serious crimes committed by perpetrators, as Hartwell should well know."


Where to begin in addressing this presumptuous fool? Except to say, How dare you!

Ramola and I agreed that this aggressor is most likely a woman, based on what Ramola has seen in the comments section of her podcasts, and on my analysis. So, I will refer to “her” as “she”.

First of all, she claims that she was “forced” to post her comment on another podcast, since Ramola disabled the comments section on the podcast with Barbara Hartwell.

Forced how? By whom? Did a masked man accost her and hold a gun to her head?

Did it ever occur to her that the comments section was disabled for a reason? That her comments were clearly not invited, and not welcome?

No, she displays an absolute disregard and disrespect for the right of a talk show host to make her own decisions, for her own reasons. So, she decided to “force” her way in, to crash the gates like a two-ton bulldozer. If she wants to talk about “force” she needs to look closer to home.


"You have not learned your lesson about decency and companionship with regards to your previous decision and comportment towards Dr. Katherine Horton. It's ok to make mistakes it was not premeditated most of us are not perfect and we error but the point is to reflect back on those mistakes, take points try to mend them mitigate them and ultimately eliminate them primarily for YOURSELF."


Has Ramola asked for her opinion? No. Has she solicited the advice of this truculent busybody? Absolutely not.

Ramola has made her position regarding Katherine Horton perfectly clear, in a number of podcasts, and written reports. She has published videos and articles by others (including Barbara Hartwell), addressing related issues. She has exercised her free speech, which she has every right to do, as a journalist and as an activist for human rights.

She has taken a stand on principle, based on her OWN values. Not on the consensus of a gaggle of ignorant busybodies.

So, if this nameless busybody is so hell bent on forcing her unsolicited opinions on others, and on micromanaging the affairs of others, she could easily find any number of venues where her aggression and idiocy would be embraced by like-minded mobsters.


"Furthermore, Dr. Katherine Horton proved to be of a much higher caliber than Barbara Hartwell for the simple reason that she (Horton) still kept her dignity and integrity INSPITE of the highly criminal targeting perpetrated against her. She (Horton) does not defile and throw mud at other targeted individuals the way Hartwell did or YOU still do; infact, after this whole ordeal nowhere does she (Horton) even mention your name let alone Hartwell's...."


The one thing that is very clear is that this nameless coward is a fanatical supporter of Katherine Horton. And since she does not know Barbara Hartwell, she can only fabricate defamatory remarks which have no basis in fact.

Fact: I do not know Katherine Horton. Anything I have said, in writing, or on video with Ramola, was based on my independent observations and analysis of a very PUBLIC issue, that being the words and actions of Horton, in calling for unlawful violence, even murder, of public figures, while ranting, dropping F-bombs.

My analysis of this behavior included what I deemed a sort of “theatrical production”. A woman hunkering down in what she described as a “bunker”, crawling under a desk, surrounded by tin foil walls, while advocating “bullets in brains”. 

No, I see no “dignity”, nor “integrity” in this behavior. What I do see is that those associated with Horton will be tarred with the same brush of lawlessness, thus not in any way helping their cause, or serving the cause of justice.

As for her claim: "...defile and throw mud at other targeted individuals the way Hartwell did or YOU still do..."

For the record: I am not a part of any groups, organizations or any "movements" of so-called “targeted individuals”. I do not give special consideration to anyone, simply because they make such a claim. My reports are based on my own research and investigations, again, of very PUBLIC issues. If others choose to characterize my reports as “defiling” or “throwing mud”, so be it.


"...and on the face of it it seems like Hartwell did this in the vain hope that her targeting would subside but upon closer inspection, it also became more and more clear that microwave attacks have clearly cooked her brain from within, I mean just listen to her speech, she slurs and stutters cannot even complete a sentence or form a coherent thought..."


This is pure malice and idiocy, just more rank speculation with no basis in fact. If my brain had been “cooked from within”, as claimed, how then would I be able to “complete a sentence” or “form a cohesive thought” in my written reports, such as this?


"...she even talks about her affinity to cats and cat lovers in the only airtime afforded to her in months! Frankly, with a subject as important as this, one would expect on air a sense of humor to be limited if not entirely to the ugly nature of perpetrators and their targeting methods; but for some even this stretch of humor does not do justice to the victims of some of the serious crimes committed by perpetrators, as Hartwell should well know."


Now, she drags in the cats! So what? I am free to speak about anything I choose, and it is none of her damnable business!

And this:

"...the only airtime afforded to her in months!"


Where the hell did this stupid remark come from? How could she possibly claim to know what “airtime” is available to me? Just because I did not resume my series of podcasts with Ramola for a couple months does not mean that no “airtime” is available to me. I could just pick up the phone and schedule a program with any number of hosts whenever I choose.

In closing, I can only say that this malicious, presumptuous, aggressive busybody would be well advised to cease and desist from harassing and defaming legitimate people whom she does not know.

What is your name, fool? Stand up and tell us your name, instead of hiding and cowering in the shadows, while spewing your ludicrous trash and your spite!

Be gone! Go back to the devil, to the pit of Hell whence you emerged.

The Mob awaits your return.


Barbara Hartwell
September 22, 2018


PS: I have invited Ramola to add her comments, and will add them to this report upon receiving them.

ADDENDUM FROM RAMOLA D

Frankly when I see preachy and malicious comments like this one, I think immediately of what it is attempting to do: direct invective, malice, deprecation, denigration, skepticism, and hostility at myself, my guest, my podcast, which then leads me to think: what is this person's motive in posting or attempting to post such a virulent fount of hate at us?

And the answer to that lies I am afraid in the very nature of the podcast and conversation Barbara and I had in Report #82: a candid conversation on the supreme sabotage and censorship endured by her and by Geral Sosbee, both vitally important CIA and FBI whistleblowers, who are helping inform this nation on the nature and extent of the deception, secrecy, control and illegitimate and weaponized surveillance, harassment, and censorship exercised on all Americans today by such arbiters of the “Deep State” as the very untrustworthy and seriously-problematic CIA and FBI, and their nesting-house, the highly questionable Justice Department.

Which does beg the question: is this anonymous commenter, who named herself “ther pas” in one comment and “frontex orbex” or some such in another (a replay of this very comment, I think, which I deleted), merely a paid cybertroll for the Deep State, keen to slander and revile Barbara, who is an outspoken journalist and CIA whistleblower?

The absolute horror of the slur this commenter has directed at Barbara Hartwell—who has previously spoken openly on our podcast series about the serious and longstanding medical issues which she contends with, which affect her speech, breathing, and ability to speak, to the extent that her every conversation is an effort and a gift to us who listen—point to the petty malice and extreme insensitivity of this person. This aspect of her comment indeed completely blows my mind, that someone could be so extremely malicious, launching such a profound personal attack.

I am also more than astonished at the castigatory, reprimanding tone of this missive as aimed at me in reference to my remarks on Katherine Horton. Such invective does indeed again give me pause to ponder: who is this person, and why is she seeking to defend Katherine Horton to such extent as to strive to bury me in the process? Dr. Katherine Horton and I have both become public figures at this point, to whatever extent we are known. As a public figure who has engaged with another public figure and is speaking openly—as I have been on my podcasts, website and on this podcast—about my extensive interactions and opinions about her, I am not exactly sitting around (and especially not post my explanatoy Backstory statement and video) and waiting breathlessly for responses from anyone about what I say, write, or publish.

As I stated openly in my conversation with Barbara, I aim to continue my investigation and complete my publication of aspects of Katherine Horton's interaction with me and with others, for very solid reasons I have alluded to earlier, which I will lay out once more, when I publish my reports. Comments such as this one suggest to me that out there, in certain circles, there is quite some level of anxiety about these intentions of mine. Why should there be, if the interest is neutral and/or appreciative of truth-finding and telling?

The judgemental tone and preachy and confused attempt at “analysis” here, which wanders into irrelevant territory, comparing Katherine Horton to Barbara Hartwell and denigrating Barbara and myself—in itself revelatory to me about which camp this commenter may hail from—all seem to intend a chastising squelching of my spirit and intent; I hate to break it to this person but such outrageous invective has only one effect on me, inviting me to “discount and dismiss” immediately every single word of blather she has posted.

One more thought: given the AI-run, bot-created, hypergame-playing, echo-running, data-grabbing, loon-filled world we currently all inhabit online, where neural-network mapping and echo-stalking goes on all around us, as hinted at by Executive Orders which permit Psy Ops and Project Minerva programs which practice social engineering and social manipulation, it is entirely possible this comment is yet one more blip in a Virtual-Reality construct and guess what: that's one more reason to ignore it.

Salutary though to examine the lunacy behind such comments, and to state openly and publicly for the record that yes, given the level of trolling my videos and articles are suddenly invoking online—and given that the Pentagon and the CIA are currently spending millions of dollars cyber-trolling and engaging in other unlawful cyber-warfare against Americans who question their bad behavior --I have no qualms whatseover in hitting the Delete button on Youtube when I see a malicious comment. If people feel their freedom of speech is being interfered with, I suggest they open their own websites, video channels, Twitter feeds or whatever else and express themselves openly there. I reserve the right on my own websites and video channels to withhold or delete any and all malicious and hostile comments.

Ramola D/9/22/2018