Barbara Hartwell

My photo
Independent Investigator, Intelligence Analyst, Journalist. Former CIA (NOC, Psychological Operations) Black Ops Survivor. Sovereign Child of God. Minister of the Gospel of Jesus Christ (Ordained 1979, D.Div.) Exposing Government Lies, Crimes, Corruption, Conspiracies and Cover-ups.

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Hartwell Refutes New Age Ideology re Hartwell vs. Gunderson & Adachi



NOTE: Given here are the comments of several individuals, posted in a thread of messages on Rumor Mill News, June, 2003.

For those who think this may be "old news" or an issue not worth addressing, I can only say that this is a matter of principle, and to me, of honor. I am not interested in "what's new"; my interest is in exposing what is truthful and in refuting the lies promoted by my adversaries. And that will never change....

Some people have said to me, over a period of years, But Adachi hasn't posted anything 'new' about you recently, so why continue on this track? Quite simply, it is the right track: exposing the truth. Time is meaningless when principle and honor are at stake.

I don't care if it was yesterday... one month ago...or fifty years ago. The truth remains the truth. And lies remain lies, and should be exposed as such.

To this day, Ken Adachi continues in his libel campaign against Barbara Hartwell, as well as against some of my friends/colleagues,including ex-FBI agent Geral Sosbee and McMartin Preschool whistleblower Jackie McGauley. The fact that he keeps permanent links to the libelous articles speaks for itself.

The special section on his website, Educate-Yourself, dedicated to libeling Barbara Hartwell remains there, as it has for years. Adachi has titled it: Barbara Hartwell, Founder and CEO of Liars, Inc.

Possibly the worst, and most damaging lie promoted by Ken Adachi, is that Barbara Hartwell is "under mind control". Adachi falsely claims that I am operating under "attack programming", which he claims I am directing at Ted Gunderson and others supported, defended and promoted by Ken Adachi.

These individuals include John DeCamp, Timothy Patrick White, Todd Fahey, Larry Lawson, Brenda Negri, Don Stacey...all of whom I have exposed as part of a criminal conspiracy (which includes a containment operation and protection racket) to target whistleblowers, Messengers of Truth and Defenders of Liberty.

And until such time (if ever, which is doubtful) that Adachi finds it appropriate and prudent to publish a retraction of the many outrageous lies he has been disseminating about Barbara Hartwell, since 2000, when his libel campaign began, I will continue to defend my own principles and honor; to expose the truth, presenting facts and evidence of such; as well as to expose Ken Adachi as a malicious liar and a government stooge, a PR shill for Ted L. Gunderson et al. Amen and amen!

To this day, Ted Gunderson continues to slander/libel Barbara Hartwell, falsely claiming I am a "CIA agent" hell-bent on spreading "government disinformation".

This message thread started with a libelous smear piece written by Ken Adachi, titled, Barbara Hartwell, Gunslinger or Mudslinger? (2003)

As always, the readers may make of it what they will....

Barbara Hartwell Percival
March 1, 2009

Jackie McGauley Responds to Ken Adachi re Ted Gunderson
 
Here is more testimony from Jackie McGauley, mother of sexually/satanically abused child and PRIMARY Whistleblower in the McMartin Preschool Case.

This is Jackie's response to Ken Adachi, the dupe who staunchly defends Gunderson, no matter how much evidence he is given which points to the truth. Jackie in fact contacted Adachi, in attempts to furnish him with firsthand information and EVIDENCE about Ted Gunderson.

Adachi ignored Jackie, and refused to talk to her, rather than even CONSIDERING the evidence, not even giving her the benefit of the doubt.
 
Ted Gunderson promoted himself in the media as the "hero" who exposed the McMartin scandal. In fact, Ted Gunderson had NOTHING to do with the investigation, much less the archaeological tunnel dig.

I myself used to defend and endorse Ted Gunderson, FOR YEARS, believing all the hype I heard and read from Ted and his promoters, such as Sue Ford, Doug Millar, Jon Gentry and others. I even wrote a letter to then-director of the FBI, Louis Freeh, on Ted's behalf, defending Ted, just because Ted asked me to!.... and because Ted said he was being investigated by the FBI.

Maybe I believed in Ted because I wanted to believe. After all, he never did anything to me personally which was abusive. I actually loved Ted, as if he were my own father.

To this day, I pray for Ted. But in service to the truth, I have to draw the line at covering for Ted, or anyone else, and especially when Ted has been spreading the lie, being promoted by Ken Adachi, that I am still being handled, under mind control, by CIA. Ted knows damn well this is NOT true, as do all the others promoting this lie.

But, unlike Ken Adachi, I DO have an open mind and I AM willing to listen and consider evidence when it's placed in front of me. I admitted long ago that I had been hoodwinked by Gunderson and so have others, including Stew Webb and even Jackie McGauley.

Here are Jackie's comments:

"Ted stole the body of his work from me. I got documents from journalists in exchange for my interviews. I got ALL of the material on Michael Aquino and Anton Lavey from Ivan Sharpe of the San Francisco Chronicle. He got them from Anton and Aquino.

Ted stole the files when he was sharing my house-the place where he embezzled $30,000 form me.

He got his information about Aleister Crowley from me in conversations about what I had read. I confirmed with his ex-wife Jocelyn that Ted does not read books or know how to use a computer.

All that crap about how great he is, is written by his 'Associates.' [Ken Adachi & Co.]

Ted met Sue Ford aka Brice Taylor, Noreen Gosch, and many others through me. No professionals that I worked with during that time would have anything to do with Ted, in fact they warned me to get away from him.

I let him stay because he had gotten me in debt and I was determined to make him pay me back."

Jackie

If you have questions or comments, and if you want THE TRUTH about McMartin Preschool, you may reach Jackie McGauley at: tunnelreport@aol.com

Brian (Rumor Mill News agent) Responds to Barbara Hartwell re Gunderson & Adachi


BH: "I myself used to defend and endorse Ted Gunderson, FOR YEARS, believing all the hype I heard and read from Ted and his promoters…"

Brian: "Hi Barbara. I have this philosophical question, where I ask that if you had to choose from one of the two following scenarios, which would it be.

Choice #1:
You commit the perfect murder against your greatest enemy. Not only are never jailed nor even charged, you were never even considered to be a suspect. No one in the world could have imagined you commited the crime, and you go free for the rest of your life, with no one ever knowing your secret.


Choice #2:
You're charged and convicted for a murder you didn't commit. Everyone on the planet believes you're guilty of the crime. You serve the rest of your life in prison, as the only person who knows you're innocent.


You've said that you believed in Ted Gunderson for years. Perhaps Ken Adachi is going through the same period of ignorance about Ted's true nature. Perhaps you were correct about Ted before and mistaken now. I don't know, because I don't know Ted.

I'm not defending Ted, Ken, you, me nor anyone else. It doesn't matter what your enemies think of you any more than what your friends think of you. The thoughts, opinions and beliefs of others do not matter. Others are present in our lives so that we can understand the thoughts and beliefs we each have about ourselves. What I know about me and what I believe about me is all that's important to me.

What you resist, persists. Peace of mind can come from ignoring the obstructions thrown up by those suffering a greater ignorance. I'm offering my thoughts with love. What I know about me and what I believe about me is all that's important to me.
 
Brian"

Barbara Hartwell Comments

Dear Brian,

Thank you for your thoughts, I'm sure you are sincere. I understand your philosophy, but I must say I can't agree with it.

I would not choose EITHER of the hypothetical scenarios you present here. Both are repulsive to me. Asking someone to choose between two such alternatives sounds very much like the psychological tests used by CIA when recruiting trainees. Since I myself was trained to administer these tests, I know how they work and that they have no value whatsoever, except in the eyes of the analyst. They are used to manipulate people by determining their perceived weaknesses, strengths, talents, abilities, etc.

In any case, I refuse to take such 'tests' or answer such multiple choice questions, as their value to me is negligible.

First, I would only kill in self-defense, if I or others under my protection were directly threatened. Anything else is murder. But I would have no compunction about taking out the enemy, if attacked.

Second, if I were imprisoned on a false charge of murder, God would know of my innocence and that would be enough for me. If I had no family, no friends, no loved ones who believed in me, or would attempt to rescue me, I would take my own life rather than stay a prisoner. Anyway, I won't let myself be taken alive, no matter what, so it's kind of a moot point.

As to your philosphy, if it works for you that's all that counts. But I see things VERY differently.

The "What you resist persists" is a hackneyed New Age axiom which I've been hearing for over 30 years. It's part of the NWO indoctrination to make people complacent. Bottom line: It's a Bolshevik philosophy designed to deter people from engaging in FREE thought and fighting for INDIVIDUAL rights.

Metaphysically, it doesn't hold water.

Without RESISTANCE, none of the tyrannical governments in the course of history could have been overthrown. In my opionion, ACCEPTANCE of ignorance, evil and injustice is the most deplorable.

And I do NOT believe "others are present in our lives so that we can understand the thoughts and beliefs we each have about ourselves." That is a blanket statement, again another New Age axiom. I believe in INDIVIDUAL spiritual integrity, and INDIVIDUAL rights, not a collective where evil should be tolerated, because it's believed something can be "learned" from it.

As for Ted Gunderson, I DO know Ted. And my belief in him, as it turned out, was based on falsehoods, which I discarded once I knew the truth. As for Ken Adachi, he does not know me at all. All the lies he tells about me are being parroted from what Ted has told him. If someone spreads lies about me, the way Adachi is doing, then he can expect to be exposed for the ignorant fool he is.

There is a great difference between Adachi and myself: I have never written FALSEHOODS about a person I don't know, just because someone I believe in tells me it's so. I deal with facts and evidence, from my own investigations and experience, NOT speculation.

And I do not fight another's battle with hearsay and blind belief in unsubstantiated statements, as Ken Adachi is doing. Maybe he'll wake up, maybe not, that's HIS problem and it's of no concern to me.

I don't care one way or another what my enemies think of me. As for my friends, they all think well of me, even if we don't always agree on every issue. They would not be my friends unless they found me of positive value, and vice versa.

But I WILL defend myself, when attacked and smeared. And I will expose the truth about anyone who attacks me.

I believe in LIBERTY and JUSTICE for all. Anyone who tries to take that away from me; who tries to INTERFERE with me, or who declares himself, by his actions or words, to be on the WRONG side will face one hell of an adversary.

Barbara Hartwell