Barbara Hartwell

My photo
Independent Investigator, Intelligence Analyst, Journalist. Former CIA (NOC, Psychological Operations) Black Ops Survivor. Sovereign Child of God. Minister of the Gospel of Jesus Christ (Ordained 1979, D.Div.) Exposing Government Lies, Crimes, Corruption, Conspiracies and Cover-ups.

Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Mob of Busybodies Conduct Witch Hunt on Facebook



He who attempts to act and do things for others or for the world without deepening his own self-understanding, freedom, integrity, and capacity to love, will not have anything to give others. He will communicate to them nothing but the contagion of his own obsessions, his aggressiveness, his ego-centered ambitions, his delusions about ends and means, his doctrinaire prejudices and ideas.

--Thomas Merton


Besides that, they learn to be idlers, going about from house to house, and not only idlers, but also gossips and busybodies, saying what they should not.

1 Timothy 5:13


It is an honor for a man to keep aloof from strife, but every fool will be meddling.

Proverbs 20:3


Therefore when thou doest thine alms, do not sound a trumpet before thee, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, that they may have glory of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.

Matthew 6:2


I never gave anybody hell. I just told the truth and they thought it was hell.

--Harry Truman



On September 6, 2017 I published a report exposing Howard Nemaizer and his continuing defamation against Barbara Hartwell. 

See THE JACKASS AWARD for more background and details, including Howard Nemaizer's libelous post against Barbara Hartwell on Facebook, which generated all the comments from his fellow busybodies:

https://barbarahartwellvscia.blogspot.com/2017/09/the-jackass-award.html

Also see:

THE DEVIL MADE ME DO IT (?): Howard and Maureen Nemaizers' Anti-Christ Spirit

https://barbarahartwellvscia.blogspot.com/2017/08/the-devil-made-me-do-it-howard-maureen.html


In THE JACKASS AWARD, I included comments from Sherri Kane, who had seen Nemaizer's outrageous lies on Facebook, and brought them to my attention.

I now have been given access to additional trash generated by Howard and Maureen Nemaizer, and some of their supporters (including busybody Janet Phelan), courtesy of my friend Sherri Kane.

But before I get to taking out the latest noisome bags of trash, some background information might be helpful, to clarify some FACTS, and to delineate exactly what the ISSUES are.

The main issues are defamation, injurious exploitation and misrepresentation of my good name and website, Barbara Hartwell Vs. CIA; and monstrous invasions of my and my family's privacy, by Howard and Maureen Nemaizer, of Torrington, CT.

As I have stated repeatedly in my reports, I do not have the resources to sue Howard Nemaizer. The best I can do (for now) is continue to expose his totally unscrupulous actions, his flagrantly false narratives, and grievous injustices, perpetrated with extreme malice, against Barbara Hartwell.

I do not have a high-traffic, commercial website, so it stands to reason that my reports, in my own defense, will be seen by far fewer people. Howard Nemaizer posts his trash in several venues, including social media, as well as on his own websites, including 'Howard Nema dot com'.

Then, there is the fact that the lowlife criminals who promote Nemaizer's defamation against Barbara Hartwell, such as Todd Brendan Fahey ('Friends of Liberty') and Ken Adachi ('Educate-Yourself'), do have high-traffic, commercial websites. And so, the libelous falsehoods have spread far and wide, by the network of government stooges and minions, all engaged in scandal-mongering for fun and profit. And fueled by their vitriolic hatred of Barbara Hartwell.

So, even if my reports are not widely read, or disseminated beyond my own site, I know that I have documented the facts, and presented the evidence, for the public record; and that my analyses of the facts will remain on the record, available for all who wish to peruse them. The truth and the facts are on the record and will remain there (barring some event beyond my control) in perpetuity.

I am not a participant in the Internet culture of busybodies, snoops, snitches, gossips and scandal-mongers. I do not engage my enemies in discussions, debates or arguments, nor do I respond when they try to bait me into an altercation, publicly or privately. That would be a waste of my precious time, of no benefit to me or to the cause of justice.

When they make a public statement which is defamatory, I save it for evidence, expose the perps and refute the lies in a report; same goes for invasions of privacy, theft of material, plagiarism. Or in some cases, crimes such as menacing, death threats, theft, destruction of property, in which cases I report the crimes to the police.

And now, to the latest: A witch hunt by a mob of malicious gossips and busybodies on Facebook. Grab the torches and brandish the pitchforks! The lynch mob is afoot!


Howard Nema to Sherri Kane:

"First I don't befriend people. I accept friends. So ask your family member why she sent me a friend request. I accept all of them until they prove to be trolls. Speaking of befriending, that is how BH gains trust, right? How do operatives get close? Do you think your meeting up with BH was an accident? Did you ever meet her? Spend time with her in person? All along I thought the MK Ultra had affected her. She was very odd and intentionally caused conflict in my home when she lived here. She was probably put on you too. It is what it is. I am not BH. I am not looking for a fight. I love you and Len and that is why I tagged you. Take a closer look and draw a line on a piece of paper and do a Ben Franklin. What have I done other then help and show kindness and support for BH. This is how she thanks people who help her. Your lucky she didn't take up up on the offer to move to Hawaii. Then you would see what I saw. She has ticks, mental illness. I attributed it to MK ULTRA. I think she has been programmed. She has chips in her, unless that too is a lie. Believe me, I take no pleasure in this. Exposing this is not my focus at all. I made one post on my website in 2015 addressing this. I sent it to you and KNOW you saw that post right then and there thanks to FB saying “seen”. That was in 2015. I have said or reported nothing else aside from this FB post. You see how the country is under a spell. She had me under a spell. And I think she still has you under a spell."


Here, Howard Nemaizer spews out his malicious lies, in attempts to persuade Sherri Kane that Barbara Hartwell is “mentally ill” and “programmed”.


"Speaking of befriending, that is how BH gains trust, right? How do operatives get close? Do you think your meeting up with BH was an accident?"


In line with his ludicrous fabricated narrative that Barbara Hartwell was “tasked to befriend” him, he asks if it was an “accident” that Sherri became acquainted with me. Sherri, as my witness, would tell anyone who asked, that I did not make any effort to “befriend” her. Nor was it an “accident”.

Here are the FACTS: Sherri and her partner, Dr. Len Horowitz, had cited my reports, exposing FBI chief Ted Gunderson, his cronies, and some of his minions, including Tim White, in their articles on COINTELPRO, in 2010. I did not know Sherri Kane at that time, and had only met Len Horowitz once, in 1998, when we were both speakers at a conference (Global Sciences) in Daytona Beach, Florida.

Because I don't have a public e-mail address, Sherri contacted a “known associate” of mine, in order to attempt to make contact with me. I had read some of her work, and was already familiar with the work of Len Horowitz, who is a very well-known whistleblower on medical fraud and Big Pharma. Because some of the same government operatives and their minions were attacking them, and because I saw that their work had merit, I decided that I wanted to have contact with them.

Ironically, the “known associate” of mine whom Sherri contacted was Janet Phelan. Janet Phelan tried to dissuade me from working with Len and Sherri. She claimed that Len Horowitz was “disinfo”. It was none of Janet Phelan's business with whom I chose to associate, and I ignored her, though she continued her efforts to influence me against them.

So, how could these FACTS (for which Sherri is my witness), be in any way consistent with Howard Nemaizer's cloak-and-dagger conspiracy theory that, as an “operative”, I tried to “gain the trust” of Sherri Kane by “befriending” her? It's all a load of nonsense from the malicious liar, Howard Nemaizer.

I developed a friendship with Sherri Kane, based on my own assessment of her character and the respect and trust she had EARNED, after I got to know her. Sherri Kane is a straight arrow, honest, candid and blunt, UNLIKE Janet Phelan or Howard Nemaizer, who employ flattery and deception in attempts to manipulate others for their own ends.

Nemaizer rambles on, claiming that I “intentionally caused conflict” in his home. Again, Nemaizer lies. The only “conflict” was caused by Howard Nemaizer's lies, false promises and fraudulent representations of his offer of “sanctuary”, BEFORE THE FACT, and his foolish expectation that I would go along with the lies he and his wife tried to entangle me in, AFTER THE FACT, after I was stranded in the hellhole, with nowhere else to go.


"Your lucky she didn't take up up on the offer to move to Hawaii. Then you would see what I saw. She has ticks, mental illness. I attributed it to MK ULTRA. I think she has been programmed. She has chips in her, unless that too is a lie."


Busybody Howard Nemaizer now brings up an issue on Facebook, which is nobody's business, and has never been a public issue, but was a PRIVATE matter between me and Sherri Kane. Len and Sherri, when they learned of the horrible circumstances, that I was stranded in the Nemaizers' basement, and had been ordered to leave by Maureen Nemaizer, by December 21, 2013, made an offer to me that I could come to Hawaii.

I appreciated the offer, but was not able to accept it. I had my elderly cat, Kyra, whom I would never abandon, under any circumstances. Kyra would have had to be placed in “quarantine”, separated from me for six months. I would never subject my beloved companion to such a horrible thing, no matter what.

I made the mistake of telling the busybody Nemaizers of this offer, and then their lowlife friends got wind of it. They actually ganged up on me, criticizing me, and insisting that it was my fault if I did not accept the offer. And it was NONE OF THEIR BUSINESS what I chose to do, or why.

The only thing Maureen Nemaizer was concerned about was getting me out of there before Christmas. Maureen Nemaizer, the meddler and liar, had fabricated stories to tell her parents, and tried to keep it from them that they had a guest staying at their home. Howard Nemaizer went along with this, but I was NEVER TOLD any of this up front, naturally, by the lying Nemaizers. The bombshells started dropping, one by one, after it was too late, and I was stranded there at their mercy.


"What have I done other then help and show kindness and support for BH. This is how she thanks people who help her."


What has Howard Nemaizer 'done'? Let me count the ways...

His idea of “help”, “kindness” and “support” appear to include these despicable actions:

To lie to me and make false promises of “sanctuary” when he was well aware of my situation, which was a dire emergency, thus preventing me from making an informed decision, before it was too late.

Here, an excerpt from a previous report, describing the conditions in the hellhole:

I was NOT TOLD that the “room” they had for me was in a cold, pitch-dark, cavernous basement, with no sunlight whatsoever. The few small windows which were above ground were covered in foil and duct tape, supposedly to keep out the cold. As for heat, there was none, not from any source I could see (or feel). Filthy concrete floors, grimy walls, reeking of mold and mildew, to which I am severely allergic. (Black mold, especially, is well-known to be a health hazard.) Plumbing leaks coming from pipes inside the walls and leaks through the windows, which ruined some of my possessions with water damage. By any reasonable standards (and certainly by housing code standards), this place was not fit for human (or animal) habitation.

More “help”, “support” and “kindness”, courtesy of Howard Nemaizer:

To impose “conditions” on me, AFTER THE FACT, once I was stranded in that hellhole. Such as, that I participate in the deception of his in-laws by lying to them, just as Maureen Nemaizer had fabricated lies to explain my presence at their house.

To enlist a man who had been convicted of DUI (drunk driving), one David St. John, to ILLEGALLY drive MY vehicle from Maine to Connecticut, WITHOUT MY KNOWLEDGE OR PERMISSION, thus placing my safety at risk and setting me up for a possible arrest. I only found out about this AFTER THE FACT.

To make the false promise that he would help me to lift heavy boxes off shelves in my basement (which I was incapable of doing beforehand myself, due to disability), so that I could make certain I was able to take the most important items I needed. I told him about the importance of this repeatedly, BEFORE the move, and he claimed he understood, and told me not to worry.

He reneged on that promise, at the last minute, when it was too late for me to try to get help elsewhere.

As a result, I lost things of great value which I can never replace. Among them were ALL the tapes of my TV and radio programs I produced and hosted, going back to the 1980s. ALL my taped TV and radio interviews on other programs. ALL my taped evidence and interviews from investigations. ALL my camera equipment and software. Hardcopy files of evidence. And much more....

These losses were catastrophic for me. But Nemaizer treated this as if it were no big deal. His attitude was one of casual disregard. All my work, of many years, gone forever, because of an arrogant, self-serving liar named Howard Nemaizer.

Next item: Maureen Nemaizer dropped the bombshell, AFTER THE FACT, that under the terms of their lease, there was a short time limit for guests to stay there. And so, I was then told I would have to leave by December 21, 2013. Giving me two weeks to find somewhere else to go.

After this bombshell was dropped, the Nemaizers actually tried to farm me out to some of their lowlife friends, all total strangers.

Here, an excerpt from a previous report, which describes one such event:

Only a few days from the “deadline” (High Noon on December 21, 2013), HN [Howard Nemaizer] received a phone call from Dave [David St. John, the drunk driving convict]. I was told that a friend of theirs, who lived in the same town, might be willing to offer me a place to stay.

So I told them that I would have to speak to this person directly, and meet him in person, to find out exactly what the situation was, before I could even consider it. I had only been told that his name was Steve, that he lived with his ex-wife (?), somewhere on the other side of town.

HN [Howard Nemaizer] gave me a phone number to call Steve. When I did, I was shocked at being greeted with a string of curse words and foul language. WHO? WHO the f--- are you? I tried to explain that HN had given me his number, and what it was in reference to. It was obvious that this guy was blind drunk, and I mean three sheets to the wind. I was further horrified when I was subjected to a string of insults (I won't repeat them here). I was unable to carry on a conversation with him, and finally gave up, thanked him for his time, said goodbye and disconnected the line.

I told HN about the “conversation”, but he only shrugged and said something like, Well, Steve has some problems...

Some problems? I would say that was a vast understatement, without ever having met the man.

When HN later called Steve himself, I was told that Steve did not remember even having talked to me (not surprising in the least), but that he had “sobered up”. Don't worry, said HN, Steve's a good guy, he's my “brother”, and I trust him.

(So, now he actually expected me to trust this guy? This was getting weirder and more horribly unsettling by the minute. I wasn't used to being around the kind of people whom Howard Nema counted among his friends, and trusted “brothers”.)

Next, I was told that Steve had been invited to have dinner at their house the next evening, so that I could meet him. The only thing I can say about what happened next is, you can't make this stuff up (nor would want to).

Steve arrived, in a miasma of alcohol fumes, and staggered into the living room. He was unsteady on his feet, and slurring his words to the point where his speech was incomprehensible. I was just sitting there, as he was introduced to me, not knowing what I could possibly say. After a couple of minutes, I went outside. I badly needed some fresh air. Steve soon followed me to where I was standing, and I thought maybe I could try to have a conversation with him, though it seemed unlikely that this would be possible.

Then, suddenly, he fell down hard, to the side, nearly knocking me over (fortunately, I have very fast reflexes), and was lying on his back on the concrete. He didn't move, and when I tried to speak to him, to ask if he was okay, he didn't answer me. He was evidently unconscious.

I ran back into the house to get HN and his wife, telling them that Steve was passed out cold in the driveway. They followed me out, and tried to speak to Steve, but he didn't answer. So they grabbed him by the arms, trying to lift him up, and finally succeeded in getting him to his feet. They walked him back into the house, and planted him on a couch.

They tried to reason with him, saying that they would drive him home, as he was in no condition to drive himself. But he insisted that he would be staying for dinner, and that no, he didn't need a ride home.

This went on for a few minutes, HN and his wife arguing back and forth with Steve. Then, all of a sudden, Steve shot up off his seat, running out the door, sprinting across the yard, jumping into his truck. He took off with tires squealing, rubber burning, like a bat out of hell.

I then told HN, He's in no condition to drive. He could kill himself, or someone else. And I asked, Aren't you going to go after him? HN's answer was that he didn't know where Steve lived. (???) And besides, he said, he'd been in this condition before; he was “sure” that Steve would be fine.

(Clearly, drunk driving was not considered a problem, in the mind of Howard Nema. No matter who might get hurt or even killed, no matter who might sustain irreparable damages.)

As for HN's wife, she was extremely distressed. I said to them, If you're not going to go after him, then at least I think we had better pray for him to make it home safely. (This suggestion got only vacant looks, as if it never would have occurred to them, but I did pray for him, silently, as I was very seriously concerned about what might happen.)

But after this terribly unsettling event, I made it very clear that there was no way I was even going to consider going to stay at this guy's house. The wife, still very upset (Oh my God! Oh my God!), said to me, Well, I don't blame you! No, no, that would NOT be good! I don't blame you!

But the next day, she changed her mind. I was now informed that Steve had called to apologize, that he wanted to offer me a place to stay. I couldn't believe this. Both HN and his wife had witnessed this extremely disturbing behavior, and yet they actually thought I would even consider placing myself in that kind of danger? I had never even had a chance to speak with this friend of theirs, and could only imagine the type of circumstances, or the unstable (to put it mildly) behavior to which I would be subjected. No way. No way in bloody freaking hell.

BUT, she said, he has a nice big house, they have the room... (Where had I heard this before?) I said, I don't care if he has a palatial mansion with liveried servants, the answer is NO.


Back to the lies of Howard Nemaizer:


"I made one post on my website in 2015 addressing this. I sent it to you and KNOW you saw that post right then and there thanks to FB saying “seen”. That was in 2015. I have said or reported nothing else aside from this FB post."


The liar, Howard Nemaizer, now claims he made “one post in 2015”, and “have said or reported nothing else aside from this FB post”.

In FACT, he posted two defamatory articles in 2015 (February and November), then another in December 2016, then this latest pack of lies on Facebook in September, 2017. And these are only the ones I know about.

As with all liars, Nemaizer contradicts himself and has trouble remembering which lies he told, and when. But it is all documented on this site, complete with the dates and the evidence, including Nemaizer's own published words.


"You see how the country is under a spell. She had me under a spell. And I think she still has you under a spell."


Under a spell? Now, Nemaizer concocts another ludicrous, harebrained notion. So, according to Howard Nemaizer, I must be Svengali, or a witch who casts spells on her hapless “victims”. This notion is so stupid I won't bother commenting further. Only an idiot would believe such a thing.

As for his comments on MK Ultra and “programming”, Nemaizer is a total ignoramus on that subject. As usual, he is parroting the charlatans who have promoted such defamatory falsehoods against Barbara Hartwell for decades. I guarantee, the government stooge, Howard Nemaizer, knows absolutely nothing about MK Ultra.

When Sherri Kane came to my defense (Thank you, Sherri), Nemaizer then switches into rabid attack mode against Sherri:


Howard Nema to Sherri Kane:


"Really? What does a level have to do with it. Targeting is targeting. Barbara is wicked and evil and if you can't see that by now and believe her over me then you can respectfully fuck off too. I am done with all of this COINTELPRO. By their fruits shall you know them. Right? I don't need to defend myself against this piece of garbage liar. At least, I know I can never trust you again. You take sides, you don't care about facts. You went right to Barbara's defense as I suspected. You outed yourself to me COINTELPRO girl. Because you know what happened and I know what Barbara did. AND SO DO YOU! I just wanted to see if you'd take the bait. Got you. NOW FUCK OFF!

Get los your outed get los lost!"


In his previous message, he proclaims his “love” for Sherri. When she made it clear she's not buying his idiotic lies, he comes unglued, and drops the F-bomb!

Note that now he calls Sherri Kane “COINTELPRO girl”. Because with the ignorant, arrogant attitude of Nemaizer, anyone who disagrees with him, anyone who sees him for what he is, a pretentious fool, a self-important fraud and liar, they MUST BE COINTELPRO! There can be no other explanation, in his addled, delusional mind.

Then he talks about “facts”. What facts are those? He has never once stated a FACT in any of his defamatory articles against Barbara Hartwell. He wouldn't know a fact if it slapped him upside his fat, puffed up head.

Does the idiocy of Howard Nemaizer know no bounds?

He acknowledges that he “baited” Sherri Kane, which only shows his lack of honesty. But he is way out of his league with the silly games he plays.

Now, one of Nemaizer's supporters, one Christopher F. Raymond (who also hides behind a silly screen name, “Chris Freedom Flowers”) launches an attack on Sherri Kane. But since it is an obscene comment (with no relevance whatsoever to the topic under discussion), I refuse to post it here. These creeps are all misogynists, naturally. Their behavior is appalling, but they are shameless in their hatred for women, which exposes them better than anything else could.


Sherri Kane:

"Barbara is not here to defend herself. I don't think this is cool of you to be smearing her unless you are going to be posting her side of the story. She has helped Len and I a lot in our investigations of the COINTELPRO, especially Ted Gunderson. She was definitely targeted by the same people as us for exposing their pedophile protection racket."

Howard Nema:

"Good luck. There is no defense. The truth is out there. I posted her blog;. I make 2 posts and she has written Gone With The Wind disinfo against me. Fuck her."


Yes, the truth is out there. But rest assured, nobody will ever hear it from Howard Nemaizer, the illustrious “truther” and host of “TRUTH TALK NEWS”.

And he doesn't know the meaning of the term “disinfo”. He slings it around, believing it will impress the audience of his fellow rubes.

Now enters Janet Phelan, supporter of Howard Nemaizer, one of the many aggressive busybodies jockeying for position on Facebook.

Janet Phelan:

"Barbara is a character assassin."

Sherri Kane:

"And you, Janet C. Phelan, have nerve to speak against anyone's character!"

According to Janet Phelan, Barbara Hartwell is a “character assassin”. Does she ever cite even one instance of this, as evidence of her claim? No, of course not. Because Janet Phelan, like Howard Nemaizer, considers anything anyone says, anything she does not agree with, or like, to be an “attack”. The hell with facts, evidence or truth. Make a false accusation, and hope it sticks.

I have been falsely accused of many things by Janet Phelan, a hypocrite and passive aggressive snake who tries to play both ends against the middle -and fails miserably.


Maureen Nemaizer:

"Sherri Kane I can tell you BH does not deserve my respect or sympathy. She came into our house with an agenda. You or your husband have only heard what she tells you. Has she told you that she is still writing blogs 3 years later about Howie and I? I am flattered that we still rent a space in her head. She has been begging us for 3 years to engage with her. She has made up so many lies and is fooling everyone around her. She needs so much help. She still continues to lie and say I spoke to her family on the phone. I would like to know what we talked about, you can tell her I was asking. She is a very sick woman. Hobwie and I will continue to speak the truth as long as she continues to sabotage our reputations. She has so much hatred in her soul, she is the devil in disguise. The devil walked into our home when she arrived."


Maureen Nemaizer now enters the fray. For her edification, I have no interest whatsoever in her respect or sympathy. No quarter asked, none given, to this lying, whining, meddlesome snoop and snitch.

She claims that I came into her house “with an agenda”. What agenda? Naturally, she does not specify.


"I am flattered that we still rent a space in her head. She has been begging us for 3 years to engage with her. She has made up so many lies and is fooling everyone around her."


I don't “rent space” to demons, no matter how much they offer to pay. If Maureen Nemaizer is actually “flattered” by her delusion that I view her as anything other than an aggressor, a nuisance, to be dealt with, in attempts to stop her malicious gossip and harassment, she must be more desperate than I thought for approval.

How stupid can she possibly be to state that I have been “begging” her and her husband to “engage” them? Another baldfaced lie!

In FACT, I have never once sent any direct communication to either one of the Nemaizers. I published reports, EXPOSING THE FACTS (some of which are given here) about Howard and Maureen Nemaizer. I at no time requested, nor wanted, nor expected any response.

Once I escaped from that hellhole, I wanted no further dealings with them, much less to “engage” them.

I don't “engage” idiots and liars in arguments, never have done, never will do.


"She has made up so many lies and is fooling everyone around her."


Which “lies” are those? Note that none of these characters EVER cite as much as ONE specific “lie”. Not a one.

And how could Maureen Nemaizer claim to know anything about my private business, who I am supposedly “fooling”. This moronic busybody has no source of information about anything in my life, so as usual, she fabricates another story she thinks will fly.


"She needs so much help. She still continues to lie and say I spoke to her family on the phone. I would like to know what we talked about, you can tell her I was asking. She is a very sick woman. Hobwie and I will continue to speak the truth as long as she continues to sabotage our reputations. She has so much hatred in her soul, she is the devil in disguise. The devil walked into our home when she arrived."


Maureen Nemaizer, like her husband, targets Barbara Hartwell for unsolicited amateur psychoanalysis. What an imbecile! This pair of belligerent ignoramuses couldn't “analyze” their way out of a wet paper bag, if their lives depended on it. Fortunately for them, that will never be an issue.

For the record, Maureen Nemaizer did in FACT harass my family members, spouting off her gossip and lies. Whether it was on the phone, or by some other method, she did just that. How dare she, this loudmouth busybody! And she has been warned to leave my family alone. I would suggest she take the warning seriously, or deal with the consequences.

For the record, no one in my family had anything to do with the events of 2013, or my dealings with the Nemaizers. They are not involved in my work, nor my website. Yet, Howard and Maureen Nemaizer have dragged them into their assaults on Barbara Hartwell, by invasions of their privacy, by libelous falsehoods, and by harassment, and so have caused harm to them as well.


"Hobwie and I will continue to speak the truth as long as she continues to sabotage our reputations. She has so much hatred in her soul, she is the devil in disguise. The devil walked into our home when she arrived."


Howard and Maureen Nemaizer will “continue” to speak the truth? Say what? They have never spoken the truth, so why start now?

Now, Maureen Nemaizer claims to know what is in my soul, “so much hatred”. And, “she is the devil in disguise”. Very strange, even bizarre, coming from a woman who is heavily involved in the satanic heavy metal culture, where Bibles are burned onstage at devil worship events. A woman who promotes Ronnie James Dio (Black Sabbath) on her Facebook page, and publicly promotes her admiration for a band named “Lady Evil”.

Can she possibly be serious? Maybe she should make a reality check. If anyone “needs help” for her mental instability, or the state of her soul, it is Maureen Nemaizer. But that's her problem, not mine.

And now, another busybody enters the fray, chiming in. She apparently enjoys the salacious gossip about Barbara Hartwell, a person she does not know.

Wanda Renee Grantham:

"I wish you both great happiness Maureen. Y'all stay strong and united. be blessed, hon!"

Maureen Nemaizer to Howard Nemaizer:

"For the last 3 years this woman has talked and talked and talked to anyone who will listen to her lies, we both know what she is. Sadly it took you to become her victim before you realized just what she was after. I respect the fact that you have a good heart and wanted to do the “right” thing, but it cost us. I just wish you could have seen what I did. I will always be there for you, nothing can break us."


In point of FACT, I have not wasted any of my precious time “talking” about the Nemaizers to anyone, nor have told anyone any lies. Why doesn't she name even one person she claims I have “talked and talked and talked” to? As usual, she can't, there are no such persons.

I have published written reports, documenting the many offenses of the Nemaizers, and refuting THEIR lies. Being a gossip and busybody extraordinaire, she is apparently projecting her own dishonorable behavior on me.

And she claims her husband, “Howie”, was a “victim” of Barbara Hartwell. Preposterous!

And what, precisely, is it that Maureen Nemaizer claims I was “after”? How much more absurd can she get?

Howard Nemaizer, in FACT, never once did the “right thing”, not as far as his dealings with me were concerned. If lies and false promises are the “right thing”, then the Nemaizers must have the morals of a sewer rat.

Maureen Nemaizer claims what she has “seen” about Barbara Hartwell, but as usual she does not specify what that is. No, her great visions will remain a mystery.


Maureen Nemaizer:

"In this life, you live and learn."

Wanda Renee Grantham:

"oh baby, don't I know it, I wasn't so old back then, over a decade ago, I know much more now and still can't learn fast enough to keep up"

Wanda Renee Grantham:

"my ONLY regret is that CFR didn't inform me I was a TI way back then, I'm still mad at him over that"

Wanda Renee Grantham:

"while we are airing grievances, might as well toss that one in SNARK"

This Wanda Renee Grantham, who the hell is this moron? Making silly comments, commiserating in solidarity with her sister-in-stupidity, Maureen Nemaizer. The sob sisters, whining and weeping over their tragic victimhood.

Her name has been added to my HALL OF SHAME. I'm sure she will enjoy it, being in the company of her peers. 


Sherri Kane:

"There are two sides to every story and Barbara is not on Facebook to defend herself. This sounds like a Salem Witch hunt attack against Barbara to me!"


Maureen Nemaizer:

"Oh please. I am sure you read her blogs, we have been told she writes something about us ever week, now that's a witch hunt! and it's pretty pathetic! We can't “defend” ourselves, now can we? What's good for us is good for her. You're her friend, why don't you get her some mental help? Good luck to you."


No witch hunt here, not on my side of the fence. Maureen Nemaizer claims she can't defend herself? First of all, since the Nemaizers are the ONLY aggressors, there is nothing for them to defend against. And no, they can't defend themselves, they are far too stupid and can't keep their own conflicting and changing lies straight. It would be an exercise in futility.

What is “good” for the Nemaizers is “good” for Barbara Hartwell? She is way out of line here! There are no commonalities, in any way, shape or form.


Christopher F. Raymond:

"I'll tell you this. Sherri Kane is a lunatic and no doubt a paid disinfo agent. Read her accusations and threats. I shall share them here. If you are aware of Pro NWO TACTIC then you'll spot it."


Now, this misogynist punk again. Calling Sherri Kane a “paid disinfo agent”. The idiot thinks anyone not buying into Howard Nemaizer's lies MUST BE a disinfo agent! He even drags in the NWO, AS IF he would know anything about that. Just another loudmouth stooge, a defender of Howard Nemaizer.


Janet Phelan:

"Good grief. If Sherri is so concerned about her relative being friends on FB with Howard Nema just tell her how to unfriend him. It seems otherwise that Sherri just wants to create false conflict here. You are obviously unconcerned with with how badly Howard has been bashed by Barbara and if your efforts to defend her have not come to fruition, why start accusing him of a friending issue on FB? Such drama!"


If anyone is hell bent on creating conflict, that would be Janet Phelan, the Drama Queen, who behaves as if she is entitled to be the center of everyone's universe. Woe betide anyone who does not defer to her skewed views, or dares to challenge her left-wing fantasies of totalitarian mob rule. She'll harass you relentlessly, and if you refuse to comply, she will send out a barrage of 'private' e-mails, slandering you to her cronies and “reporting” the misdeeds she creates out of thin air, in attempts to find new recruits against her Target.

But since she determines her position on any issue by which way the wind is blowing, no need to be concerned. But she'll get publicity, by hook or by crook.

Boo hoo, boo hoo, Howard Nema is being “bashed” by the evil liar, the character assassin, Barbara Hartwell! The devil incarnate! What are we poor innocent busybodies to do?

Here's an idea!

Maybe they could start by MINDING THEIR OWN BUSINESS. They could call a halt to the snooping, the snitching and the meddling. They could stop sticking their noses where they don't belong. They could stop trying to exploit the pain and suffering of others for their own ends.

They could haul their butts off the chairs, and get off Facebook, where they spend countless hours gossiping about people they don't know, and to a lesser extent, people they think they know –but don't.

Maybe, just maybe, they could actually find some productive use for their time.


Barbara Hartwell Percival
Target of Busybodies, Worldwide
September 13, 2017