Barbara Hartwell

My photo
Independent Investigator, Intelligence Analyst, Journalist. Former CIA (NOC, Psychological Operations) Black Ops Survivor. Sovereign Child of God. Minister of the Gospel of Jesus Christ (Ordained 1979, D.Div.) Exposing Government Lies, Crimes, Corruption, Conspiracies and Cover-ups.

Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Ex-FBI Agent Sosbee's Message: FBI & CIA Goon Squads



NOTE, March, 2007:

This commentary had been published on my former website and can also be found on Geral Sosbee's site:


I have only been able to reproduce the first part of the piece (my own limitations in formatting) so please see Geral's site for details of the harassment and persecution, as well as the documents referenced here.

But since this is one of the "classics" I wanted to make sure I added it to the archives. People need to know the truth --and here it is: The government targets anyone who blows the whistle on human rights abuses for brutal persecution and neutralization.

By Geral Sosbee, 2001

Ladies and Gentlemen:

My name is Geral W. Sosbee and I am a former Special Agent with the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), United States Department of Justice. I request that your good offices accept this letter with enclosures and that you kindly relay the information herein to colleagues in the government, to your representatives and to your associates back home for educational purposes.

My present purpose is to focus attention on the FBI and on the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) with regard to their ongoing practices of targeting for death certain individuals who expose human rights abuses by those two agencies; also, other individuals who may be viewed by the FBI or the CIA as politically viable adversaries (to a corrupt United States agency or policy) may be similarly targeted. 

I am saddened by the prospect of reporting FBI and CIA transgressions and I remain optimistic and invigorated at the realization that I have survived the past two years in torment and that I now have the opportunity to share my experiences with others and perhaps thereby to assist them in some manner.

As shown in the summary of events that follows (and as more fully documented in my court filings) agents and operatives of the FBI and the CIA (including at times members of the general population) engage from time to time in a subtle form of homicidal conduct for personal gain, to cover up crimes, to silence political critics, or to otherwise neutralize specific individuals who attempt to report FBI and/or CIA gross abuse of power and possible crimes against humanity. 

My government and the media in the United States are aware of my allegations and are in receipt of abundant evidence to support my claims. I have established on the record that the FBI and the CIA are corrupt, that the United States Congress and the courts to date are cowardly in failure to address the corruption, and that the American people are generally unaware of the extent of the problem.

The United States is not alone in such unconscionable conduct (as further described below) as it enlists persons from other countries to assist in the human rights violations when the FBI or the CIA sees the need. Any nation which cooperates, condones, or supports the tactics depicted in this letter is unfit to lead or to influence any other nation with respect to human rights and humanitarian issues. The implications of such a sorry state of affairs are indeed disturbing to sensitive intellects and persons of good will, particularly with respect to the need for peace in the world.

The campaign of terror described below [See Geral's website] is typical of the methodology used in similar efforts around the world and may foreshadow a general decline in social and economic fairness the world over. Enclosed with this letter are my sworn statements, my letter to human rights supporters, my letters to police departments, my advertisement in the Hollywood Reporter Magazine (August 2000, Special Issue, page 133), my Appeal to the United States Court of Appeals and Congressman Abercrombie's letter to the FBI.

In the pages that follow I outline the techniques used to attempt to silence me from charging the FBI (and the CIA) with high crimes against the American people and against the international community. I trust that this information will be helpful to other potential victims of similar attacks by intelligence agencies which use covert hit squads (often referred to in the FBI as Goon Squads). I feel privileged to present the material to you because I am confident that your people will benefit from the representations.