Barbara Hartwell

My photo
Independent Investigator, Intelligence Analyst, Journalist. Former CIA (NOC, Psychological Operations) Black Ops Survivor. Sovereign Child of God. Minister of the Gospel of Jesus Christ (Ordained 1979, D.Div.) Exposing Government Lies, Crimes, Corruption, Conspiracies and Cover-ups.

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Public Notice: This Website for Information Purposes Only



I began publishing my reports on the Internet in 1995. In 2000, my first website went online and since that time, my reports have been available for anyone  interested in the issues I cover. 

My reports are written and published for the general public. And as I have stated many times, my writings are for INFORMATION PURPOSES ONLY. The readers may make of them what they will. I have never sought 'feedback' from readers, nor have been interested in any sort of personal or professional  'networking.'

My privacy is extremely important to me --it is among my God-given rights, all of which I fiercely defend. 

I do not have a public e-mail address, for a number of reasons, privacy certainly foremost among them. Before I removed e-mail contact info from my website (2003), I was receiving hundreds of e-mails a week, most of which were generally benign, but which I simply did not have the time to answer, much less even read.

I was also harassed with the typical 'hate mail' which I'm fairly certain anyone with a public website (and a public e-mail address) receives, especially when the subject matter in question is of a controversial nature.

Then, there were the crazies. I was relentlessly harassed and threatened at a Yahoo e-mail address which for a few years (during which time I did not have a website) I had used only for the purpose of posting reports on public message boards. Finally, I expunged that address permanently, as it was the only way of stopping these freaks from their criminal harassment and cyber-stalking. 

(Please see my reports on this site for names of perps and details of their crimes.)

Of course, these criminal perps continued their harassment (as they do to this very day) via publishing outrageously libelous commentaries against Barbara Hartwell all over the World Wide Web. These sub-human gutter trash have also perpetrated monstrous invasions of my privacy by publishing my PRIVATE, UNLISTED street address, and soliciting further crimes against me by like-minded thugs and psychopaths.

These psychos have posted bogus appeals for donations, engaged in forgery and identity theft, all stealing and exploiting the name of Barbara Hartwell. They have also libeled, slandered and harassed my family, friends and professional colleagues, their purpose being to destroy my good name and to inflict maximum damage in every area of my life.

Who sponsors these criminal perps? Agents and officials of the U.S. government, one way or another.

For the record: I do NOT post anything (including appeals for donations, reports, articles, commentaries, etc.) on public message boards, nor on any website but my own. Barbara Hartwell Vs. CIA is the one and only legitimate website of Barbara Hartwell.

But there's another important issue I must address.  Although I have always had some sort of notice posted on my various websites which asked the readers NOT to send me their personal testimony about government mind control programs, government harassment, etc. (which subjects have often been covered in my reports), I found that my request has been ignored, as I regularly receive appeals for several types of professional assistance, and even asking for "legal" advice.

Since I don't have a public e-mail address, people are sending long, detailed  letters and case files by post, imploring me to take on their cases pro bono, and apparently expecting a response. Just this week I received two such long letters, one regarding a case of 'satanic ritual abuse.'

I must state once again for the public record that I am NOT an attorney, nor have ever claimed to be.  And although my professional training and expertise  in various other areas qualifies me to render certain types of assistance and  advice, I have made it clear repeatedly that I do NOT offer these professional services to the general public.

I repeat: The purpose of this website is simply to publish reports, FOR INFORMATION PURPOSES ONLY. This includes all reports, editorials and articles by Barbara Hartwell, as well as articles by other journalists and authors.

To my readers: I sincerely hope that you find the material on this website of value. If it is educational, enlightening or useful in any way; if it outrages you and thus motivates you to take action, to stand up for your God-given rights and liberties, then I've accomplished what I set out to do.

But please, please do NOT send me personal testimony about your 'case', nor appeals for assistance. Very simply, I can't help you. I do not have the resources, nor the time, to take on these cases. 

I am only one person, not a member of any group, political or otherwise.   I do not run an organization. My Legal Defense and Research Trust represents only Barbara Hartwell, as a common law trust.

What I can recommend is that you search for those reputable professionals who DO offer services to the public, and/or who run organizations who specialize in the areas of concern to you.

And if you're seeking information about those whom you would be better off avoiding, then please read the reports on this site exposing the charlatans, con artists, snake-oil salesmen, criminals, liars, government stooges and shills. Because they're out there, they have an agenda, and they'd just love to bilk you out of your hard-earned money!

Thank you for your consideration.

Barbara Hartwell Percival
July 27, 2010
 
****************************** 
NOTE: This address has been updated, as the correct one, since 2014.

Barbara Hartwell Percival
Legal Defense & Research Trust
PO Box 22
Rhinebeck, NY 12572
Barbara Hartwell Vs. CIA
  http://www.barbarahartwellvscia.com