Barbara Hartwell

My photo
Independent Investigator, Intelligence Analyst, Journalist. Former CIA (NOC, Psychological Operations) Black Ops Survivor. Sovereign Child of God. Minister of the Gospel of Jesus Christ (Ordained 1979, D.Div.) Exposing Government Lies, Crimes, Corruption, Conspiracies and Cover-ups.

Monday, March 19, 2012

EXPOSED: HARASSMENT BY PINNACLE FINANCIAL GROUP


 
888**831**1844
 
Pinnacle Financial Group
7825 Washington Ave S Suite 410
Minneapolis, MN 55344
 
FOR THE PUBLIC RECORD
 
I am receiving harassing telephone calls from a number of collection agencies (the lowest form of life on earth) which are calling a WRONG NUMBER, which also happens to be a PRIVATE UNLISTED telephone number.
 
Because these aggressive scavengers continue to call at all hours of the day and night, leaving messages for a person I've never heard of and do not know, who has no connection to this telephone number, it is my policy to call them back and demand that they stop the harassing calls immediately.
 
Today I made such a call. When an arrogant SOB answered, "Pinnacle Financial Group, how may I help you?", I said, You can help me by stopping the harassing phone calls. This is a WRONG NUMBER. I then told the SOB that I needed to make it clear that no such person was at this number and that the number must be deleted from their list immediately.
 
The moron then had the audacity to say to me, "Well, why don't you change your number if you don't want to get these calls?"  I said, It costs money to change a number, you idiot, and why the hell should I have to change my number just to get rid of you!  YOU are the problem. You are harassing me at my PRIVATE UNLISTED NUMBER and you have no business with me. So just take this number OFF your list immediately.
 
He refused and instead said, "You need to take some anger management classes."
 
Anger management? I have every good reason to be angry! How dare you, you son of a bitch! That was my reply.
 
I added a few more curses (which I won't repeat here), and then the cowardly bastard hung up the phone, saying, "Have a nice day."
 
I don't know if you robotic little scumbags at Pinnacle Financial Group  are forced to take courses in NLP or some such, thinking you can manipulate people or intimidate them with your psychobabble garbage, but you called the WRONG NUMBER today.
 
I pray for God's Justice to be visited upon you and that you will reap as you have sown, you lowlife usurers, harassing people who have no business whatsoever with the likes of you!
 
Y'all can go straight to hell!
 
YOU HAVE BEEN EXPOSED.
 
 
Barbara Hartwell Percival
Legal Defense & Research Trust
Barbara Hartwell Vs. CIA