Barbara Hartwell

My photo
Independent Investigator, Intelligence Analyst, Journalist. Former CIA (NOC, Psychological Operations) Black Ops Survivor. Sovereign Child of God. Minister of the Gospel of Jesus Christ (Ordained 1979, D.Div.) Exposing Government Lies, Crimes, Corruption, Conspiracies and Cover-ups.

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Political Persecution in the U.S.A.: Case of Barbara Hartwell

 
NOTE, January 10, 2007:

This report has been published on many websites, over a period of years. Since originally written in 1999, I have edited it to remove certain material, specifically that related to ex-FBI agent Ted Gunderson.

So the report has been published in two versions. The original version was published on the Mind Control Forum, in 1999 and subsequently on News Making News, as part of the Gunderson Data Dump, and possibly on other sites.

Although I have repeatedly sent e-mail to the editor of Mind Control Forum, requesting her to REMOVE that report, as it does not represent my interests, my requests have been disregarded. Therefore, I do NOT endorse that website.

As for News Making News, I have nothing but contempt for journalist Virginia McCollough, as she has shown herself to be unprofessional and malicious in her continuing libelous writings about Barbara Hartwell, even going so far as to try to implicate me in a murder of another journalist (Brian Downing Quig) --a man I did not know; had never met; and had never even had any form of contact with.

McCollough's source? Predicate felon, pathological liar and Gunderson stooge, Tim White. Enough said.

At the time I wrote this report, I was still working with Ted Gunderson, but only a few months from cutting off the association (January, 2000) due to learning of certain unscrupulous and criminal activities Gunderson and his cronies were/are involved in, and because I no longer found it judicious to trust him; nor could I in good conscience continue to endorse him.

As for the other material in this report, it concerns some of my own experiences, background and history, which has nothing to do with Gunderson, as I only met him and began working with him in 1997.


October, 1999

Political Persecution in the USA: The Case of Barbara Hartwell

A major effort is being made by various agencies of the US government most notably CIA, to 'neutralize' me. When a person becomes a target to be 'neutralized' it is usually because she/he is considered for various reasons to be a threat to 'National Security'.

I know that in my own case such a perceived 'threat' exists, but in truth it has nothing to do with 'National Security'. The reality is that the perpetrators who are trying to 'neutralize' me are concerned only that their nefarious, illegal and unconscionable misdeeds and massive violations of human rights not be exposed.

In their attempts to 'neutralize' me they have used a full spectrum of tactics- including the following: Violations of my privacy (4th amendment rights) in the form of phone taps, electronic surveillance, listening devices and microchip cameras; staking out my home with fully-equipped surveillance vans manned by government agents and placing tails on me while driving.

Electronic harassment, using microwave/pulse beam, laser and acoustic weaponry; so-called 'woodpecker' signals and the like.

These electronic devices cause disturbances to the cerebro-spinal and autonomic nervous systems and electromagnetic energy field of the body; interfere with brain wave frequencies and result in painful, debilitating physical symptoms such as nausea, muscle weakness, and migraine-like head pain.

Long term sleep deprivation is another consequence. In their more extreme applications, these exotic weapons can cause cancer, stop a person's heart or literally 'fry' their internal organs. The government calls these devices 'non-lethal' weaponry. A misnomer if ever there was one.

Sabotage, harassment and 'set-ups' by agents provocateur. Blacklisting, character assassination and slander campaigns.

Intimidation tactics, deploying military hardware and personnel. Harassment and intimidation tactics targeting certain of my supporters. (They sent a SWAT team to break down the door of one of my colleagues, a private investigator who had helped me to document and corroborate their electronic surveillance devices and phone taps.) Coercion, and even death threats, made against me, my family, friends and associates.

The perpetrators have made several assassination attempts, since 1994, using poison, drugs, prearranged and purposefully engineered car 'accidents'; and by deploying exotic electronic weaponry, such as laser, microwave/pulse beam, etc. Although I came close to death after several of these incidents, I survived by what I can only call Divine Intervention.

Abductions by government agents, using drugs to knock me out, after which I was taken to various locations to be interrogated and 'debriefed' through coercive methods, also using drugs such as scopolomine and 'burandanga', a member of the nightshade family, also known as the 'voodoo drug'. (These drugs as well as others are also used extensively inside CIA black ops.)

The perpetrators finally realized (and it took them long enough) that I cannot be bribed; cannot be blackmailed; cannot be re-recruited; cannot be intimidated, and that I am not afraid to die if that's what it takes.

As I have said many times to anyone who would listen --and even to those who would not, including the perpetrators-- I would rather die with honor, fighting for my freedom than compromise with evil.

Chip Tatum, ex-CIA deep cover operative and case officer, has publicly testified on my behalf and endorsed my credibility. He was one of several government and former government agents who warned me that my life was in serious danger and that the perpetrators would have no compunction about assassinating me ('terminate with extreme prejudice') if that's what it took to silence me, assuming they could get away with it.

I had been aware for a long time that this was the case, but the warnings I received served to corroborate what I already knew. I understand that there are complex reasons why they have not been able -so far- to 'terminate' or 'eliminate' me (the perpetrators' terminology). As to the nature of those reasons, my only comment for now is 'no comment'.

Mr. Tatum has publicly testified with me, giving detailed accounts of the methodology of the harassment that I and other targets have been subjected to, and has admitted to participating in some of the harassment and 'neutralization' campaigns against U.S. citizens while still employed by CIA.

He has clearly stated that those designated as 'targets' would only be those who have 'insider' knowledge of the government's criminal malfeasance and/or refuse to cooperate with their agenda.

Mr. Tatum was also tasked with carrying out assassinations. I have seen some of the documents, shown to me by Mr. Tatum. One such document was signed by former U.S. President (and ex-CIA director) George Bush, in which Mr. Tatum was instructed in no uncertain terms, to 'neutralize' a certain person; an American citizen, no less!

The target's name was Ross Perot. Mr. Tatum refused to carry out the mission. Although CIA officially claims they are "not in the assassination business", nothing could be further from the truth!

Mr. Tatum exposed CIA drug-running operations connected with the Iran-Contra Affair as well as other CIA illegal covert operations. When his own life was threatened because he refused to further cooperate in these operations, he made the documents public: Incontrovertible evidence that our own government is behind the drug-abuse epidemic in this country, which has laid waste to so many young lives. So much for the 'War on Drugs'.

Mr. Tatum paid for his 'indiscretions' by spending two (2) years in a federal prison, after being convicted of 'treason'.

Last year (1998) after exposing as much as possible of what he knew, Mr. Tatum left the country permanently. I have documented a large body of his testimony, including personal conversations between myself and Mr. Tatum, most of which I have not yet made public.

Some of the information given to me by Mr. Tatum served as corroboration of my own experiences, being insider knowledge of CIA black ops in which he and I were both involved.

This is only the tip of the iceberg. If you want to know what's really going on in this country, I hope you will support me in my efforts --along with other whistleblowers -- to bring forth this vital information.

For those of you who already do know about the state of emergency in this country, through your own experiences and research, I think you might agree that the future of our country as a free and sovereign nation may depend on having such information made public.

CIA operates on a 'need-to-know' basis. But it's American citizens that have the REAL 'need-to-know'. What you don't know CAN and WILL hurt you.

I am a survivor of CIA MK ULTRA and PHOENIX Project, trained and utilized by CIA as a deep cover operative and professional CIA asset, under mind control programming, which the perpetrators of this mind control believed was 'guaranteed under National Security'.

Any oaths of secrecy which I may have signed or 'agreed' to were under coercion and/or mind control.

Since 1996, I have gone public by exposing what I learned about these illegal covert operations through my own involvement and subsequent research, having been victimized and exploited by the U.S. government since childhood.

Among the code names assigned to me and under which I was utilized were: Sleeping Beauty, Blue Rose, and Black Angel. These code names make references to esoteric symbolism which relates to the nature of the various black operations and to the missions assigned to me. I reveal these names because I believe that some of those reading this may recognize them and understand their meaning.

I am a law-abiding citizen. Any and all illegal acts I may ever have committed could only have been done under coercion and/or mind control by CIA and not under my own volition. It is necessary for me to state this for my own protection.

I will also state for the record that any and all activities I engage in for the purpose of exposing --and stopping-- government corruption are within the parameters of the law, both state and federal and as outlined in the U.S. Constitution.

Although I have documented volumes of information about these government-sponsored black operations, such information is beyond the scope of this letter. I am distributing this letter as one of a number of ways to attempt to protect my life, which has been under serious threat since I broke out of CIA black ops in 1994 and began to publicly expose information about government corruption in 1995.

In the event that my demise occurs before I am able to reveal all I know, I hope that I will be vindicated and that other concerned American citizens will take up an investigation which will validate my testimony and see that justice is done to hold the perpetrators legally and morally accountable for their crimes.

I would also request that one of my family members file a wrongful death suit against the government. Many others who knew the truth and who were willing to stand up against this tyranny have already been assassinated in the efforts of these perpetrators to cover up their crimes against humanity. As God is my witness, everything stated in my testimony here and in other interviews and documents is the truth.

GOVERNMENT WHISTLEBLOWERS TARGETED: A THREAT TO OUR LIVES

I was utilized against my will and in certain cases without my own knowledge or consent in CIA illegal domestic and foreign covert operations, otherwise known as 'black ops'. My life is in serious danger, due to the fact that I am in the process of exposing highly classified information about illegal and unethical violations of human rights by CIA and other government agencies. These violations are infractions of established U.S. national and international laws and codes, including the Nuremberg Code, the Geneva Convention.

My purpose in exposing this information is very simply my dedication to truth and justice and my deep concern about protecting the constitutional and human rights of American citizens.

I also wish to make every effort to see that the perpetrators of these atrocities are held legally and morally accountable for the egregious abuses committed against myself and countless others.

These abuses include such things as: mind control using drugs, hypnosis and psychotronic technology; 'trauma-based' programming techniques; interrogation using coercion and torture; abductions; sexual abuse; blackmail; death threats to families and loved ones of the primary targets/agents should they fail to comply with the demands of the perpetrators; genetic engineering using certain elite' family bloodlines; human slavery; murder.

As a result of my efforts to further investigate and expose this information, I have become a target of extreme harassment, political persecution and assassination attempts by agents of the U.S. government and their international cohorts.

No matter what their spiritual or religious beliefs --or lack of them-- I have to believe that most GOOD PEOPLE would agree that the activities of these perpetrators are at the very least illegal and unethical and a major threat to individual and collective freedom in this country.

In my opinion and that of many others who hold similar spiritual convictions, they are flagrant crimes against God. If I know nothing else, I know what side I'm on:

THE RIGHT SIDE. THE SIDE OF TRUTH, FREEDOM AND JUSTICE.

CIA: CENTRAL INTELLIGENCE AGENCY...OR CRIMINALLY INSANE AGENCY?

In their arrogance, foolishness and hubris, the perpetrators were so presumptuous as to think they owned me, even --believe it or not-- that they had 'created' me.

They 'recruited' me without my conscious knowledge or consent in my early childhood. In fact, I was 'chosen' --before birth-- as one of their 'genetically suitable' candidates to be utilized in bizarre paranormal experiments, such as PHOENIX project, the most highly classified of all black projects, excepting none.

[Note: There have been more than just one project code named Phoenix, but under the same umbrella. I have purposefully refrained from disclosing others by name, due to disinformation which has been disseminated regarding these black projects.]

They exploited me for my God-given talents and psychic/paranormal abilities, and twisted my gifts of the spirit in service to their own nefarious agenda. I was among those few chosen for training at the highest levels, in the attempt to create the 'perfect spy' and sleeper agent, those who would do their bidding by carrying out missions when our mind control programming was 'activated'. If this sounds like science fiction, all I can say is that I lived through it and IT IS REAL.

Despite their denials and attempts to cover up these paranormal projects, our government has been not only involved in them for over fifty years, they have been at the leading edge, way ahead of the Soviets, who were purposefully --and falsely-- touted as the forerunners in this research as a smokescreen to cover the fact that the U. S. was heavily invested in these projects.

To paraphrase a statement I made in a recent interview with Mike Levine on the Expert Witness show (WBAI radio, NYC): The technology and training for these black programs have been operational for many years and the disinformation spread by the U.S. government was designed to cover up the extreme violations of human rights which were instrumental in these projects.

Psychotronic technology --designed to produce an interface between the minds and bodies of biological/spiritual entities and electro-magnetic devices-- was used.

Genetic engineering and other intrusive forms of tampering throughout the lives of the victims --such as installing sophisticated implants and 'hardwiring'-- were meant to result in 'bionic super-human beings'. Mind controlled cyborgs. Call them what you will.

I understand how utterly bizarre this must sound. I know that to speak or write of these things could compromise my credibility. But I am willing to take that chance. I don't expect anyone to take my word for it.

But, if you refuse to acknowledge the possibility, or insist that these things cannot be real, because they are just too bizarre, too far out, then the oppressors --along with their retinue of disinformation agents and propagandists-- have you just where they want you.

Closed minds are among the perpetrators' most valuable assets. It is the closed minds of the vast majority of unsuspecting American citizens, who have allowed themselves to be brainwashed by the mainstream media and lulled into a false sense of security by the government propaganda campaigns, which enables these tyrants to continue their abuses of human rights with impunity.

Remember what happened in Nazi Germany. Many people refuse to even consider the possibility that it could happen here.

Not only could it happen here, IT IS HAPPENING HERE. And unless American citizens wake up to that fact and become active in the cause of protecting our constitutional and human rights it will soon be too late to stop it.

The perpetrators of the MK ULTRA project indoctrinated us with the "code of silence" and according to them, we were "guaranteed under National Security" because it was assumed that since they fragmented and 'compartmentalized' our personalities --and even 'erased' our memories, using drugs, hypnosis and 'electronic dissolution of memory'-- we would lose all ability to remember that we had been leading secret double lives, one part 'inside' the shadow realm of cloak and dagger, while we maintained a 'cover story' in the 'outside' world.

But the perps were wrong. Those of us who managed to survive, through the Grace of God, DID REMEMBER. Not only did we remember, we broke the code of silence.

The perpetrators were shortsighted in their vanity and greed and in their unholy efforts to usurp the power of God, believing it was their prerogative and that they had the ability to co-opt and control the very spirits of the people they had chosen to utilize.

What they didn't count on was the strength of our spirits, which they could never touch, much less own. In my opinion, the people perpetrating these horrendous abuses --carrying on the Nazi legacy of 'eugenics', genetic engineering, behavior modification, mind control and the 'psycho-civilized society'-- are nothing short of criminally insane.

I was only able to break out of this enslavement by the lunatics and mad scientists running these black programs through prayer and the Grace of God.

I consider it my duty --an ethical and spiritual imperative-- to tell all I know, even if it threatens my life to do so. The real secrets the government is keeping from its own citizens are darker and far more threatening to our individual freedom than anything I can dream up, even in my wildest imagination.

But then, I don't have to dream them up; to me they have been all too real. They are stamped irrevocably in my memory. Not as a dream, but as a real-time, real-life nightmare.

Although I was warned by various government agents that I had become a target and that my life was in danger, I chose to take a stand against the perpetrators, instead of changing my identity, hiding out in a 'safe house' or fleeing the country to protect my life, as I was advised to do. Some have made these choices, after having exposed what they knew, and I don't fault them for it.

But others have chosen to keep the 'code of silence', a standard CIA indoctrination, and to continue to cooperate with the perpetrators of these atrocities, in the misguided belief that they would then be immune to retribution.

In my opinion, these people are traitors and cowards. They are selling out their fellow citizens and will have to pay the price sooner or later. What they apparently don't realize is that by doing this they have become nothing more than pawns of the perpetrators at the highest levels in the chain of command; that they are considered expendable, and will be eliminated once they have been utilized and exploited to maximum capacity and have outlived their usefulness.

DOCUMENTATION OF GOVERNMENT CORRUPTION

I have collected documentation and eye-witness testimony of the following: high crimes and misdemeanors; extreme violations of human and constitutional rights, treason and various combinations thereof, committed by various officials/agents of the U.S. government and their international allies and cohorts.

I can name the names. Among them are: Bill Clinton (utilized as a CIA asset since his college days); Hillary Rhodam Clinton; Janet Reno; Henry Kissinger; Oliver North; George Bush; Senator Arlen Specter; MOSSAD agent Mike Harari; ex-CIA director William J. Colby; Raymond "Buddy" Young; Dr. Jose Delgado; Dr. Jolyon West (deceased); Sidney Gottlieb, Nazi war criminal and founder of the CIA MK ULTRA mind control program (deceased); Dr. Ewen Cameron (deceased).

There are many others, too numerous to mention here; but their names will be given in future articles and in my book, titled Hardwired: The True Story of a CIA Black Ops Survivor.

Some of this documentation has been furnished to me by ex-government agents; witnesses and victims of these crimes; researchers and others, which includes the testimony of people (including myself) who had direct knowledge of and/or involvement as victims and/or perpetrators under coercion and/or mind control in these crimes against humanity.

Truly, there is no vital difference between the atrocities the U.S. government commits in the name of 'science' and 'progress' and under the cloak of "National Security" ---and the war crimes of Nazi Germany.

Remember, these are the same people, with the same mind set, although the old-timers, as they died off, have been replaced with new recruits.

Let's face facts: The core of the CIA, formed in 1947 from the pre-existing Office of Strategic Services (OSS) was staffed with Nazi scientists and war criminals, brought here at the behest and at the expense of the U.S. government after WWII. Operation Paperclip was the code name.

If you think the Nazis lost the war, think again. They have been running our government from behind the scenes for a very long time. America's 'shadow government' is alive and thriving, to the detriment of every patriotic American citizen who lives in this country today.

MACHIAVELLIAN DIVIDE-AND-CONQUER STRATEGIES

Every effort I have made to publicize this information has been thwarted, sabotaged and covered up in one way or another.

Not only by the government. Because of my dedication to exposing the truth, naming the names, and to holding the perpetrators accountable for their crimes, I have been abandoned and betrayed by many of my former friends, professional colleagues and even my own family members.

I have a number of relatives and in-laws (including those deceased) who are ex-military; military intelligence; CIA; or other government employees with established, long-standing connections to the intelligence community.

I am the only person in my family who has become a government whistleblower, and I have paid a heavy price for this by having some of my own family members desert me; sabotage my efforts to expose the truth; attempt to discredit me; falsely accuse me of being a 'subversive'; trying to impugn my sanity.

To me, the heartbreak this has caused has been worse than the torture, the interrogations, or anything else that was done to me in the efforts to silence me and stop me from fighting for freedom.

To be up against this dire situation all alone has been almost more than I could bear. I love my family, no matter whom they work for and whether or not they care what happens to me. But I will not allow anyone, family or otherwise, to stop me from speaking the truth as I know it or fighting for freedom.

For many years I have scrupulously avoided discussing these matters with those family members employed by government agencies and have never mentioned their names publicly, to avoid causing harm to them or compromising them in any way. I have so far found no hard evidence that any of these individuals were knowingly involved in perpetrating any of the abuses which I experienced.

DESTRUCTION OF A LIFE BY SYSTEMATIC HARASSMENT TACTICS: THE KGB MENTALITY

I have made every possible attempt to make my own situation public: the fact that I am under severe persecution with no end in sight. CIA bears a striking resemblance to the the Mafia: The recruits and 'good soldiers' don't just 'walk away'. Nor do they 'retire'.

In my opinion, based on many years of experience with individuals who claimed this status, there is no such thing as 'retired' CIA. Nor is there such a thing as an 'amicable parting of the ways'.

If you want out of CIA, you had better be prepared to take a stand and fight your way out. And they will hound you until the day you die. I am tired of looking over my shoulder; tired of warning every person I come into contact with that they may be compromised or endangered because of any association with me. Tired of the constant surveillance, phone taps and threats to my life.

Because of the persecution I have been subjected to, I have lost nearly everything I owned, or which was important to me. These excessive losses (which in my case included several cars and homes) are a standard consequence for those who have broken out of government black projects, who are then considered 'beyond salvage' as 'rogue agents' or 'loose cannons' and therefore deemed a threat to 'National Security'.

Over the past several years I have been forced to move from place to place in various different states, just trying to stay alive.

The perpetrators put me under house arrest for two (2) years in motels, where I was held a virtual hostage. My health has been seriously compromised because of the constant, extreme stress, which has exacerbated a congenital heart condition.

I have no medical insurance and no money for even the most basic health care. Other chronic health conditions, as well Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, which stem from the many years of being utilized in these black operations, have rendered me for all practical purposes disabled.

Disabled, but with no recourse and no way to obtain disability benefits. If the government gave me disability benefits they would have to admit liability; something which is about as likely as a snowball's chance in hell.

My family and personal relationships have been destroyed. My professional activities have been sabotaged. I am now financially destitute because the perpetrators have destroyed most of my property and seriously compromised my capability to earn a living.

For all the years I was living a double life, with most of my income being paid one way or another--through CIA front companies, I was 'allowed' to earn a living, as long as I was cooperating and 'going along with the program'. Considering the fact that I was under mind control, I had little choice but to cooperate.

I am now on the verge of losing what little I have left, including my present home, which is a rental I do not own, unless I can find some way to obtain the money for basic living expenses.

I am also responsible for animals who rely on me for their care and survival; animals I love with all my heart. I would not abandon them no matter what the circumstances.

My income over the past several years has been extremely limited and hard to increase, due to the constant sabotage of all my professional endeavors. Contributions to my Legal Defense and Research Fund, which I run out of a home office, have allowed me to continue working in the efforts to publicize the information which I feel is so important to protecting our freedom.

The persecution I continue to be subjected to is not fundamentally different from the KGB tactics which were used against dissidents in the Soviet Union. The only difference being that the methods used against American citizens are more insidious and thus harder to prove, since the perpetrators count on 'plausible deniability' to cover their tracks.

It is very difficult to collect hard evidence of this persecution. The 'smoking guns' are the victims themselves: lives which lie in ruins.

Tragically, it is most often the case that the victims have to die before others finally take notice and realize the living hell the victims of this persecution have been put through.

Friends, family and associates often don't believe the victims when they talk about the harassment they are under and sometimes make the situation worse by accusing the victims of having 'paranoid fantasies' or otherwise attempting to impugn their sanity.

It is also common for others to blame the victims for problems they have no control over, since these problems are engineered by the perpetrators. The perpetrators will also harass any surrounding individuals of their target, especially those attempting to provide support, aid or comfort in any manner.

The target is blacklisted from professional employment so that it becomes next to impossible to earn a living. Thus, the individual is effectively isolated and unable to obtain help. This can result in death by attrition --of extreme stress and intolerable deprivation of all basic needs.

Or, when the unbearable isolation and deprivation turns to hopelessness, it can drive victims to suicide. Make no mistake: the deaths of these victims are purposefully and systematically engineered.

This is a handy way the perpetrators have of removing themselves from all accountability for the deaths of their victims. When this doesn't work, they arrange a fatal 'accident' or a 'suicide' --in which the victim never participated.

If this sounds paranoid, so be it; I've been accused of it many times. But there is a world of difference between the so-called 'paranoid fantasies' of those with true psychopathology and the very real situation of being under intolerable persecution because you are deemed a threat to the perpetrators' agenda.

LEGAL HELP IS HARD TO FIND

I have made phone calls and sent letters to various attorneys seeking legal help for my dilemma. Not one of these attorneys would agree to take my case. Some didn't want to be bothered because they didn't see the possibility of financial gain to themselves. Others were intimidated by the government and told to stay away from me --or else.

Some just didn't want to 'get involved', or were afraid to take on a case against the powers-that-be. Still other attorneys (undercover agents) in the guise of supporters willing and eager to help me were sent after me to try to sabotage me, distract me or dissuade me from my 'foolishness'- my 'hopeless cause'.

But I intend to file a lawsuit against CIA and I intend to win --or die trying-- no matter how long it takes, even if I have to file the case by myself. They will not buy me off with hush money, because no amount of money can ever compensate me for the lost years of my life, the heartbreak and devastation, the massive damages they have inflicted.

These transgressions of human rights must be EXPOSED. Only by exposing them can they be stopped. The perpetrators must be held legally accountable for their crimes. Restitution must be made to all surviving victims and to the families of those who died as a result of these atrocities.

THE MISSION IN THE CAUSE OF FREEDOM AND JUSTICE

I am willing to lay down my life, if necessary, and I will fight to the end for what I believe in. What I believe in is LIBERTY AND JUSTICE FOR ALL.

Are we really living in the Land of the Free and the Home of the Brave? From what I have experienced first hand, HELL NO!

Just look around you...We are living in a country run by plutocrats, tyrants and crypto-fascists. Where cowardice, deception, subterfuge, treachery and the perpetration of atrocious violations of human rights are rewarded with all the accolades and amenities that blood money can buy.

Where those who are freedom loving American Patriots, seeking 'life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness' are punished with persecution and branded as 'terrorists' or 'subversives'.

Where those who love God (no matter what their religion or lack of religion) and their families, friends and neighbors are ridiculed and ostracized.

Where the hard working people have become a virtual slave-labor force, exploited as nothing more than 'worker bees' to do the will of the tyrants.

Where so-called 'Federal' tax dollars are extorted from citizens by gun-wielding IRS hooligans in expensive suits, under threat of heavy fines or imprisonment.

Most of these victims don't realize that under constitutional law, federal income taxes are VOLUNTARY, NOT MANDATORY. The so-called 'Federal Reserve' is anything but 'Federal'. It's a privately owned corporation, run by multi-national global elitists.

As citizens, we have every right to demand that our military forces be commanded and staffed by those who are proud to serve our country VOLUNTARILY. To protect our National Sovereignty as a Constitutional Republic. (Not thinly veiled Socialism in the guise of 'Democracy'.)

Instead of soldiers fighting with honor, our military has become little more than a corps of mind-controlled robots and mercenaries. (Just look at the military Commander in Chief - Benedict Bill Clinton- a traitor who has stooped so low as to sell our Top Secret military technology to the Red Chinese! If he's not a traitor, then I don't know who is.)

'Special Forces' are deployed to do the dirty work for CIA , who in turn are the enforcers for the multi-national cabal of Global Elitists who run the show from behind the scenes.

All this in service to the draconian masters and engineers of the New World Order, the encroaching Police State which will usher in NOT a New Millennium of peace and prosperity, but instead a ONE WORLD totalitarian Fourth Reich where all our civil liberties will be expunged in the blink of an eye.

They have already sold us out to the global elitists. And they're trying to finish us off by taking away our constitutional rights (what's left of them).

Just to cite a few: They are threatening our 2nd amendment right to bear arms. Here's a quote to think about:

"This year will go down in history. For the first time a civilized nation has full gun registration! Our streets will be safer, our police force more efficient, and the world will follow our lead into the future."

Sound familiar? No, these are not the words of the treacherous goose-stepping 'brown shirt' Janet Reno or of Herr Clinton's henchman and toady, Al Gore. These words were spoken by Adolph Hitler in 1938.

They are eroding our 1st amendment rights to freedom of speech and religion.

Eroding our 4th amendment rights to privacy and freedom from illegal surveillance, search and seizure....and so it goes. Their infringements on our constitutional rights are beyond the limits of tolerance.

If you don't believe me, READ THE CONSTITUTION. .....Read it and weep!

So-called ' U.N. Peacekeeping Forces' will enforce martial law (as they are already doing worldwide) and we will lose the sovereignty of our nation, which is already being destroyed, not because of some 'outside threat' or 'Evil Empire' but because the enemy is already ensconced in our midst and operating FROM WITHIN.

The FEMA concentration camps have already been built. (I have maps showing many of the locations, some of which are 'derelict' military bases. The man who compiled and published these maps died under 'mysterious circumstances'.)

These camps are equipped to contain large numbers of people. What kind of people? American Patriots, that's who! And anyone else who refuses to cooperate and knuckle under to the New World Order.

I don't know about you, but I'll die fighting for my freedom before I'll allow myself to be carted off to a gulag by jack-booted thugs.

Is THIS Government by the people, for the people and of the people? Not by my way of thinking.

Whatever happened to INDIVIDUAL RIGHTS, guaranteed by the U.S. Constitution?

WAKE UP, AMERICA!!!

We will soon be living under a tyrannical ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT ....UNLESS WE DO SOMETHING TO STOP IT!!

SPEAKING THE TRUTH IS A DANGEROUS -BUT NECESSARY- PURSUIT

In addition to documenting my research and experiences, speaking publicly and through the media, I have made it a mission to talk to every person I thought might listen to me, people in all walks of life, in the hope that some of them would care - if not about me personally - at least about the larger threat to our freedom in this country.

Although a few people have listened and expressed concern, most people either were not interested or told me they didn't believe me about the harassment and threats to my life.

Some said they could not believe the government would commit such atrocities against its own citizens. Still others told me --believe it or not-- that they would 'go along with the program' should martial law be declared and they were ordered to register at their local U.S. Post Office, where they would be assigned a NUMBER or be tatooed or implanted with a microchip.

A microchipped population, subject to 'remote control'. A population of mind-controlled robots!

They have the technology. In fact, it's already OPERATIONAL, and has been for years. How can I be so sure? Because I have already been a victim of it, that's how I know!

Obviously, people who are willing to go along with the plan of these tyrants --the NEW WORLD ORDER--are not my allies, nor are they the allies of anyone who cares about freedom and justice.

The way I see it, there are only a few positions you can adopt:

1) YOU ARE CONSCIOUSLY AND PURPOSEFULLY WORKING ON THE RIGHT SIDE, IN THE INTERESTS OF FREEDOM AND JUSTICE.

2) YOU ARE CONSCIOUSLY AND PURPOSEFULLY WORKING ON THE WRONG SIDE, IN THE INTERESTS OF TYRANNY AND OPPRESSION.

3) YOU ARE BEING USED BY THE WRONG SIDE, IN THE MISTAKEN BELIEF THAT YOU CAN SOMEHOW SAVE YOURSELF BY COOPERATING WITH THE TYRANTS.

4) YOU ARE SITTING ON THE FENCE. BY REFUSING TO TAKE A STAND, THOSE SITTING ON THE FENCE WILL SOON BE THROWN DOWN ON THEIR BUTTS WHEN THE FENCE COLLAPSES AND THE BATTLE LINES ARE CLEARLY DRAWN.

WHICH SIDE WILL YOU BE ON?

For Freedom and Justice,
Barbara Hartwell
(October 13, 1999)

The price of freedom is eternal vigilance.
 
--Thomas Jefferson