Barbara Hartwell

My photo
Independent Investigator, Intelligence Analyst, Journalist. Former CIA (NOC, Psychological Operations) Black Ops Survivor. Sovereign Child of God. Minister of the Gospel of Jesus Christ (Ordained 1979, D.Div.) Exposing Government Lies, Crimes, Corruption, Conspiracies and Cover-ups.

Sunday, March 11, 2007

NOT ON MY WATCH



Excerpts from the Hartwell Archives
 

October, 2001

NOT ON MY WATCH
 
A Rant by Barbara Hartwell, Enemy of the NWO Police State

God who gave us life gave us liberty.

And can the liberties of a nation be thought secure if we have removed their only firm basis: a conviction in the minds of men that these liberties are the gift of God?

That they are not to be violated but with His wrath? Indeed, I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just; that His justice cannot sleep forever.

--Thomas Jefferson

Listen up Y'all!

Traitors: This means you.

All you Bolshevik-Commie-Bastards, Feudal Warlords, Neo-Nazis, Satanists, Plutocrats, Constitution-Shredders, Dark Overlords of the Global Fascist Police State....and other assorted Scum-of-the Earth: This means you.

If you think I'm going to let you trash our Constitution and turn our great country into Gulag-Central, think again.

I'm only one person....but NOT ON MY WATCH.

I mean business. My mission is to stop you or die trying.

That's right, I'm mad as hell! I'm so mad it makes my blood boil. So mad I woke up this morning seeing red and instead of cleaning my house, taking a hike up the mountain or playing with my cats (my usual antidotes when 'madness' strikes ) I'm sitting at this computer writing about just how mad I really am.

Which means I must be really, really mad.
And when the tough get mad, they get really calm, and then they start writing.

If you're still with me (and now I'm addressing all the good people reading this) —that is, if you haven't clicked off or tuned out—in anticipation of the rantings of a madwoman, sure to disturb any small measure of peace you may be enjoying in this world-gone-mad, please read on. Truly, there is a method to my madness...

So I will get off the mad track now and in a calm, reasonable manner I would like to share some important information with you. And this is for the benefit of all those GOOD people out there...all you freedom-loving American Patriots —and there are far more of us than the bad guys know, or care to know about.

You see, as many of us already know, the bad guys are in denial...deep denial...deep black denial. Worse, 'plausible' deep black denial.

Insulated in their carefully-cultivated, mind-controlled netherworld of sinister psychopathology, they have been deluded into believing we no longer exist, not in the formidable numbers we do. 


And we are people from all walks of life; not just disenchanted spooks, Feds and military personnel who've witnessed the corruption and dirty deals firsthand and have had it up to HERE.

But we're out there...and in fact, some of us are still IN THERE, and we are simply not going to tolerate their illegal covert operations, criminal psychopathology and Psy-War on our country and all its good people any longer.

How do they thank us for our patriotism, our integrity and our love of our country? They declare us Enemies of the State and wage covert Psy Ops warfare on us. Talk about irony...

It's not a pretty picture, but we must be brave enough not to turn our eyes away. For once we truly see, once we know the truth, we must act in any way we can —each according to his/her own capabilities and means— for that is the only hope we have...to act...to resist the Global Fascist Police State.

Good people out there: It's time to move, to kick some ass...it's time to Rock n' Roll!

The time to act is now, before one more day goes by.

Let's begin with this: For those of you who don't believe there is such a thing a 'red list' or for that matter, a 'blue list', you need to wake up NOW. They exist whether you believe in them or not. No one could know better than I about these lists, they are very real and have been drawn up long ago, in preparation for the day when the oppressors might have enough leverage (read brute force) over us to make them operational. And folks, it looks as if we're almost there, so there is not a moment to waste.

It's not too late. I still believe we can save our country from this monstrous evil, though some would not agree with me. But even if you don't believe, bear with me while I explain.
 
THE TRUTH ABOUT BLACK HOLES

Black holes are among the most mysterious of God's creations. I'm sure they must serve some function in the scheme of things, but not being a scientist I'm not quite sure what that is. But I do know one very significant fact. In order to be sucked into a black hole, one must be foolish enough, lazy enough or downright brain-dead enough to have first crossed the event horizon, the point of no return.

But there is a sign posted at the gates of the event horizon which says: Abandon Hope, All Ye Who Enter Here. For those who have eyes to see, we have been warned.

So as we drive along we might need to ask ourselves: Are we there yet? No, not quite yet. I truly believe with all my heart that there is yet time to burn rubber and turn ourselves around.

Make no mistake: the Global Fascist Police State is just such a black hole and we are heading toward the vortex and about to be sucked in.

So if you're one of those who's asleep at the wheel, before you know it, you'll be a goner, sucked in and spit out in the blink of an eye. So open your eyes, wake up, make that 180 degree turn...before it's too late.

Some day soon, I'll write a comprehensive report about Psy Ops giving you all the gory details, a point-by-point analysis of the Psy Ops manifesto...How it's done...Why it's done...To Whom it is done...Political Persecution in the USA, KGB style.

But for all those other good people out there, what will you be doing today?

What will happen on your watch?

Barbara Hartwell
October 25, 2001