Barbara Hartwell

My photo
Independent Investigator, Intelligence Analyst, Journalist. Former CIA (NOC, Psychological Operations) Black Ops Survivor. Sovereign Child of God. Minister of the Gospel of Jesus Christ (Ordained 1979, D.Div.) Exposing Government Lies, Crimes, Corruption, Conspiracies and Cover-ups.

Monday, March 5, 2007

The Denver Connection: More Conspiracy, Corruption & Coverups



March, 2002

In my previous reports on the Denver Connection, I began to describe a vast web of conspiracy, political corruption and covert operations. Because the Denver Connection to these operations has been so important in my own life and investigations, I have chosen to approach the issues in these reports from the perspective of firsthand experience. Here and in future reports, will be presented the latest developments, along with new information and insights which shed much-needed light on past events.

There had been no doubt in my mind that it was imperative for me to go to Denver, where I had not been since 1997, in order to continue my investigation; to stake out the territory for myself; to meet with important contacts and interview witnesses with whom my previous communications had been only by phone and e-mail.

My trip was made possible by a generous donation from one of my supporters, which fortuitously arrived in the mail on Christmas Eve. This man told me that he had felt guided by God to help me, after reading some of my reports as well as an urgent appeal for funding posted on my website. 

Despite the many hardships I have endured (including those of a financial nature) since I broke out of CIA covert operations in 1994 — hardships engineered by the perpetrators of the campaign to 'neutralize' me — being a stubborn individual, I refused to be neutralized. And I have always found that God answers my prayers, sooner or later, one way or another, and sometimes in the ways I least expect.

I left for Denver on January 17 and returned on February 2. As I expected, I had a lot of unwanted 'company' en route and was more or less surrounded by an entourage of goons and spooks during my entire stay. 

My adversaries made it clear that they did not want me in Denver, but much to their obvious frustration, there was nothing they could do about it —not under color of the law, anyway— and the worst I had to put up with was heavy surveillance, interference with my phone service in the hotel, watchers stationed at nearby tables in restaurants...petty harassment. 

Anyway, despite the non-stop nonsense from the Feds —nothing new in my life— it was a small price to pay, considering the progress made in my search for the truth and in the pursuit of justice.

PSY OPS AND A BOGUS DEATH THREAT

Perhaps I should begin by reminding my readers that Denver was brought into sharp focus for me in the Spring of 2001. April 15, Easter Sunday, is a day I will never forget. It was on this day that I received a warning about a death threat, allegedly coming from a resident of that city, which turned my life upside down.

But this was no garden variety warning. Over the years I had received many warnings that my life was in danger. I knew I had been targeted to be 'neutralized' due to the information I was exposing about the black operations I had been utilized in, and because I had chosen to fight back against the criminal cabal running these operations, many of which involved mind control.

Most of these warnings about death threats I simply dismissed; they were vague at best and some came from sources I considered unreliable. I refused to allow myself to be ruled by the fear my adversaries attempted to instill in me. Having been trained and utilized in Psychological Operations (Psy Ops) I was well aware that most of these threats were simply intimidation tactics. So, my answer was usually: "Let them take their best shot....."

Actually there were a few serious attempts on my life, using poison, drugs, arranged car 'accidents' and directed energy weapons. My life was saved repeatedly by divine intervention, but that's a story for another time.

The warning I received on Easter Sunday of last year was anything but vague, nor did it come unexpectedly, out of nowhere. No, this warning came from a trusted source; and what's more, I was given the actual name of the purported 'CIA assassin', whom I was told was on his way from Colorado, to my home in Woodstock, NY for the purpose of carrying out a contract hit, ordered by those of my adversaries who had decided that I was too much of a security risk to be allowed to live.

But before I go further with my story I need to make one thing crystal clear: The death threat was bogus.

The so-called 'assassin' Jeffrey W. Swedenburg, was not an assassin, but a Patriot and Defender of the Constitution, a Special Forces veteran whom I later learned had been targeted for the same basic reasons as myself: He was deemed a security risk and a threat to the agenda of the powers that be. And the people who issued the first of what were to be several warnings from various sources, Kurt and Lee Ann Billings, were, as I finally came to understand, part of a conspiracy designed to neutralize me using Psy Ops.

I cannot begin to describe the nightmare that ensued for me and some of my family as a result of this bogus death threat, so I will not even try. In any case, the trauma I lived through is not the focal point of this report. 

Suffice it to say that based solely on the false information given to me by Kurt and Lee Ann Billings, I fled my home in fear for my life and went into hiding at a 'safe house'.

I went into even deeper debt, having to borrow money for living expenses while I was away from my home. I went to a lawyer, an old family friend, and asked him to draw up a will, since I was convinced my life was in imminent danger. I documented my testimony in regard to this death threat and sent it to some trustworthy associates so that an investigation could be conducted in the event of my untimely demise and a wrongful death lawsuit filed by members of my family.

I also decided, based on this bogus death threat, that I must withdraw from all public presentations of my case as a CIA covert ops survivor and whistleblower and retire from my work as a journalist exposing government corruption. 

Evidently, that was the whole point of the plot cooked up by my adversaries. 
Unfortunately, and much to my chagrin, it worked...at least for a time.

During the time of my withdrawal from the public arena, I spent much time thinking about all that had happened in my past life, both during and after my involvement in CIA covert operations and trying to plan for a future I could not envision.

I had no money and no source of income; no reliable support system of family and friends. I was isolated and without transportation. I felt as if I were outmanned and outgunned, and there was no backup in sight. So I lived for several months in a state of suspended animation, during which time I did much soul searching and considered my plight. 

And as I prayed for the truth to be revealed to me, regarding this purported death threat, the plot behind it and those who had engineered it, much of that truth, albeit piece by piece, was indeed brought to light.

SOME SHOCKING REVELATIONS

CIA, like the Mafia, is notorious as a cult which recruits the children of its inner circle, generation after generation; and the indoctrination is so deeply ingrained that it is near to a miracle when anyone actually breaks out, especially under the MK Ultra program. In my own case I must acknowledge that the grace of God was the only power which gave me the necessary fortitude to break the chains of this indoctrination and the corresponding Code of Silence.

It is with deep regret that I find it necessary to reveal the names of Kurt and Lee Ann Billings, those who issued the first warnings about this bogus death threat. This is because these were people I had once trusted and considered to be friends. Certainly, Kurt and I shared similar backgrounds, each coming from old OSS/CIA families whose involvement in Operation Paperclip was to be instrumental in having been utilized under the MK Ultra program and trained in Psy Ops.

But given the evidence I have collected, and given that an innocent man, Jeff Swedenburg, a longtime resident of Colorado, has been falsely accused of being involved in a plot to assassinate me, as well as of other heinous crimes he did not commit, I cannot in good conscience do otherwise.

Interestingly enough and hardly coincidental, is that Swedenburg's family background has commonalities with both Billings's and my own. One of Swedenburg's uncles (CIA) was trained out of Division 4, an operation run at the time by Billings's father.

As will become clear as the story progresses, the perpetrators of this conspiracy targeted not only myself, but also Swedenburg, in connection with me; a sort of 'kill-two-birds-with-one-stone' type operation. Evidently, there were many people involved, ranging from high level gov't officials and moving on down the chain of command to their dupes and minions.

I cannot claim to know with certainty how or why Kurt and Lee Ann Billings became involved in this conspiracy. I can only offer my own testimony and that of other witnesses, including Jeff Swedenburg himself. But I do know that Kurt and Lee Ann Billings did not act alone, nor were they the architects of this nefarious plot.

This bogus death threat against me and the false accusations leveled at Swedenburg had clearly been engineered by our common enemies, much higher up in the chain of command. And I've no doubt that Kurt and Lee Ann were following orders from someone who functioned as a handler, one way or another. 

It is certainly possible, even probable, that the Billings' are being used as mind-controlled operatives, but even if not, their role in this operation, as far as I and certain other investigators can see, was apparently to collect information from targeted individuals, spread disinformation about those targets and to act as provocateurs.

The following is a report on Kurt and Lee Ann Billings, written by an investigator who wishes to remain anonymous. Again, I cannot claim to know for certain whether or not the allegations in this report are accurate, nor do I yet have any hard evidence to support the conclusions reached by its author. 

However, I will say that from what I have been able to ascertain from my own investigation and personal experience, I would not argue against its general veracity. Regarding the DCP (Domestic Contact Program) this operation has also been referred to as Domestic Contact Services (DCS). Reliable sources have informed me that the headquarters for DCP or DCS is located in Denver.

The REAL Psychops Kurt

That would be the REAL Kurt Billings, and his wife LeAnn. What the REAL Kurt and LeAnn are is DCP (domestic contact program). For those of you unfamiliar with the DCP, it is a CIA run/sponsored program that controls any number of assets, estimated to be between 6,000 and 40,000, in the field who's sole job is to either to be planted in communities, or travel the country making contact with Patriots, Christians or Militia types. 

They are then to observe them, spy on them if you will, ascertain their level of knowledge of the truth and what the Government is TRULY doing, then report back to their CIA handlers/controllers. They also engage in what is known as PsyOps (psychological operations) against these identified "threats" to not only expose them, but to set them up for possible arrest, incarceration or murder. Thus, the essence of Kurt and LeAnn Billings.

Beyond doubt these two damaged neurotics are DCP. Their bizarre, often observed and reported behavior, the fact that if stopped by Law Enforcement they are immediately released, and many instances where they have slandered various individuals in the (so-called) Patriot/Christian community, casting grave doubt on their credibility, causing them irreparable damage leads one to an inevitable conclusion. They have been responsible for such acts as issuing false death threats, or perhaps perpetrating the outrageous rumors of a death threat against a well known member of the Patriot community who for a period of time took them seriously. 

Regardless, that is a Felony. They have lied to, and used many others to further their perverse plan of exposure, obtaining information, names, places, etc. so that the people providing said information where ultimately exposed, many have since been harassed, other arrested and some may be dead. Reportedly their spying and exposure led to the harassment and eventual arrest, on trumped up charges, of several Patriots in California and Las Vegas. Several others involved in this 'sting' have since disappeared.

Simply stated, these two goons are CIA plants. Their job is to observe and record your actions and report them back to their CIA handlers/controllers. I would suggest putting a great distance between you and them if you are in contact with them.......


THE PLOT THICKENS: MORE DEATH THREAT WARNINGS

Now, the plot thickens. The Billings' were not the only people from whom I received these bogus 'death threat' warnings. In August, 2001, four (4) months after the original warning from Kurt and Lee Ann Billings on Easter Sunday, I received e-mail from a person unknown to me at that time, a man by the name of Tim Hall (of Denver). I was told by Hall that an "associate" of his, Tim White (of Denver) had "important information about Jeffrey W. Swedenburg". 

Information, it was alleged, that I had "earned the right to know" in connection with my "cause" and the stand I had taken against government corruption.

I replied to Hall's e-mail, requesting his bona fides before I would agree to speak with him about this matter. Hall told me he was retired from the military, Special Forces, 22 years service. He said he had been reading the reports on my website; that he recognized the truth in my writings about Psy Ops, in which he himself had been utilized while in the military; and that he "supported" my cause.

I asked Hall what was the nature of the "information" about Swedenburg and I was told that, according to his "associate" Tim White, Swedenburg had threatened to kill me. This purported "threat" had allegedly been relayed by Swedenburg to federal whistleblower Stew Webb, which was supposedly later passed on through the grapevine from Stew to White.

Tim White, mentioned in previous reports, the Denver resident involved in a close relationship with former 'mouseketeer' Doreen Bishop, and who for a time had possession of boxes of documents belonging to Stew Webb, was another man whose name I had never heard until the day White was mentioned by Hall as the source for the 'information' about Swedenburg.

As time passed, I learned through my own investigation and with the help of several reliable sources, that White was a compromised individual, a man whose foolish attempts to 'play both sides' and to allow himself to be used by corrupt law enforcement and gov't officials and their partners in crime, had resulted in his own downfall. I also learned that White had been instrumental in the plot to set up Jeff Swedenburg in connection with the alleged threats to my life.

Directly on the heels of the second 'warning' from Tim Hall, a series of strange 'coincidences' ensued.

The day after Hall's first contact with me, I learned from Hall of the arrest of Tim White by Denver police, charged with possession of marijuana. Hall said he was present at White's residence at the time of the arrest, but that the police had not detained him. Neither was he taken to the station for questioning, certainly an unusual breach of law-enforcement protocol.

But as I was later to learn, Hall seemed strangely exempt from the long arm of the law, even in the most extreme of situations, such as his assault with a deadly weapon on Government Officials at the Denver Social Security office, on November 6, 2001. For this offense Hall received a mere slap on the wrist and a warning by FBI agents, after they had a heart-to-heart talk with Hall about his association with me.

Within two days of receiving the warning from Hall, in August of 2001, I got a phone call from Kurt Billings, whom I had not heard from in months, since shortly after I fled my home in April, as a result of the first death-threat warning. Kurt said that he and his wife were on the road, driving from Ohio, where they needed to get out of a bad situation, and asked if they could come to my house in Woodstock. When the Billings' arrived at my home, I told them of the latest 'warning' of a death threat from Swedenburg, issued this time by Tim Hall of Denver.

In my attempt to get at the truth about the latest warning, and in the presence of Kurt and Lee Ann, I made a call to Stew Webb. When I asked Stew if Jeff Swedenburg had made any such statement to him, as per White's claims, Stew told me that no such conversation between himself and Swedenburg had ever taken place.

Swedenburg had never mentioned my name to Stew, much less threatened to kill me. Furthermore, Stew told me he did not really know Swedenburg, though they had some mutual acquaintances through the Patriot Community, and that the extent of his communications with Swedenburg had been limited to a couple of brief phone conversations years back, while Stew was living in Denver. And of course, as Stew told me, had he actually heard about any such threat to me, he would have immediately let me know.

But Kurt and Lee Ann did not see fit to let the matter drop there. Kurt proceeded, on the phone, to tell Stew Webb more stories about Swedenburg, the strangest being that his REAL name was that of a notorious CIA hit man, working for George Bush Sr. and that this 'proved' beyond a doubt that Swedenburg had been hired from the very top of the chain of command, to take out any witnesses who could give testimony on the criminal activities of the Bush family, of course including Stew and myself.

So now, Stew's name was added to the 'hit list' and again, Swedenburg would allegedly be sent to whack him as well.....it was only a matter of time.

Hardly 'coincidental' is the fact that I was to be called as a witness in the Grand Jury investigation which was being filed by Stew, by virtue of my own involvement in CIA covert operations which were connected to some of the criminal activities of those targeted in the investigation, among them, George H.W. Bush, George W. Bush, Hillary Rodham Clinton, Oliver North and Ted Gunderson.

By this time, I had developed serious doubts about the veracity of these death threats, supposedly coming from Jeff Swedenburg. Not that I had trouble believing that my name was on a hit list, that was certainly possible and even probable. But during the period of time between April and August, I had seen absolutely no evidence to support the claims of Kurt and Lee Ann Billings, that Jeff was in any way involved in a plot against my life.

However, I had begun to suspect that there was good reason to doubt the credibility and the motives of the Billings and was beginning to question their very strange behavior, as well as the many 'coincidences' that always seemed to occur around their contacts with me.

On that night in August when Kurt and Lee Ann arrived at my home, I was told more negative —and even downright bizarre— stories about Jeff Swedenburg, including that he had been responsible for a near-miss head on collision with their van by another mind-controlled 'suicide-mission' driver, as the Billings were driving from Ohio on the way to my home in Woodstock. I was also told that Jeff had most likely followed them and was stationed somewhere out on the road near my home.

This was not the first time I had heard such stories...far from it. Long before the warning about Jeff in April 2001, Kurt and Lee Ann had been sowing the seeds of discord, in apparent attempts to make me suspicious and even fearful of this man, whom I had never met and never had any contact with. At seemingly every opportunity, Jeff's name would be thrown out, each time with some new twist as to his allegedly criminal activities and his supposedly unwholesome interest in me.

These tales told to me about Swedenburg by the Billings', included their claims that Swedenburg had been stalking me for years, due to a 'fixation' he had on me. That he had followed me to Maine last spring (where I had gone to try to recover from the stress and trauma caused by the bogus death threats). That Swedenburg himself had told them he had taken pictures of me while staking out my house from a car across the road......and on and on along these lines. I was also told that Jeff had been hacking into my computer; that he was sending me viruses; and that he was the one responsible for sending me sexually harassing e-mail I had received, that it was really Jeff, using another name. The Billings' told me as well that Jeff was working for ex-FBI agent Ted Gunderson, a former associate of mine, whom they claimed was his 'handler'.

I was told many more sinister stories about Jeff Swedenburg, which I will not repeat here, due to their inflammatory nature and because I now know with certainty that none of these stories are true. 

Unless the Billings had crossed the line into clinical paranoia, imagining enemies behind every bush, I don't have an explanation for the many strange —as well as highly unlikely— claims they made about Jeff Swedenburg, except the most obvious, a psychological operation intended to traumatize me, and to set up Swedenburg in the process.

But I need to make the point that not only did the Billings' engage in very damaging character assassination against Jeff; they falsely accused him of being hired to kill me. That is a crime —a felony to be exact.

What if I had taken it upon myself to call the police or the FBI, asking them to investigate these threats? What if a real hit man had actually been hired to kill me and had fulfilled the contract? 

What then, could have been the consequences for Jeff Swedenburg? He could have been sent to jail, framed for a crime he did not commit. He could have been killed, in retaliation for my own death. Considering the milieu of CIA, the military, covert operations and the infighting of various factions, the likelihood of serious consequences to Swedenburg as a result of my demise cannot but be examined.

These were precisely the questions I asked of Kurt and Lee Ann Billings in a letter I recently wrote, confronting them with what I knew as to their part in the conspiracy against myself and Swedenburg. I told them that I would be willing to listen to any explanation they might wish to give me for their behavior, their involvement in this plot and the lies they told me about Swedenburg. But as I expected, they never answered my letter, nor do I expect ever to hear from them again.

Shortly after the Billings' visit to my home in August, 2001, I realized that something was very wrong with the whole picture and I was more than just a little suspicious about the situation which I had obviously been maneuvered into. After all, I knew that if my adversaries really were intent on killing me, it would not be likely that I would receive any 'warnings' nor would I be provided with the name of the assassin . No, they would just hire a professional hit man and the job would be done, likely in a way which would involve 'plausible deniability'.

The more I thought about this, the more I became angry about having let myself be hoodwinked and manipulated, and the more I was determined to find out the truth.

My intuition as well as my reasoning mind, told me that the only way I would ever get to the truth was to contact Jeff Swedenburg myself. I had a feeling that if I were to confront him directly, I would get to the bottom of what was happening and find out the real deal.

Kurt and Lee Ann had repeatedly insisted that I should never reveal their names in connection with the stories told to me about Jeff, claiming that if I did, it could "get people killed", possibly themselves. It was clear that they expected me to just keep on listening to their frequent 'reports' and 'updates' on Swedenburg's alleged activities and his movements around various parts of the country, and that I was also expected to blindly trust the 'information' given to me (from sources they would not disclose) which they claimed was for my protection, as well as theirs.


They claimed that the only reason they kept in contact with Jeff was to keep track of his movements and activities...since they insisted that they too were on the 'hit list' for which Swedenburg had been hired as the contract killer.
 
When I finally told Kurt and Lee Ann that I intended to contact Jeff myself; that I was tired of hearing the unsubstantiated allegations; weary of the frequent phone calls with new 'reports' about Swedenburg; and that I needed to resolve this matter, once and for all, they all but freaked out.

I was told that Jeff was a dangerous character; that I would be getting "in too deep"; that he would only lie to me, play "mind games" with me. That I would be responsible for putting the lives of others in danger by talking to Jeff and that all my "sources" would suddenly dry up. Sources such as themselves, whose 'inside information' on Swedenburg would no longer be available.

Well, by this time I had heard enough third-party 'reports' on Swedenburg and the only thing I wanted was to find out the truth, even if it had to be from the alleged 'hit man' himself. And besides, at that point I was so mad about the entire 'hit list' scenario that I was ready, willing and even eager to kick some ass. As I told Kurt and Lee Ann, anyone who dared to come through my door, be it Jeff Swedenburg or the Man in the Moon, would be on the receiving end of some serious damage.

I eventually found an e-mail address for Jeff and wrote him a brief note asking him if he had any 'business' with me and if so, with all due respect, that I would like to discuss it directly with him. Long story short, over a period of roughly four months, from September to January, I corresponded with Jeff by e-mail, by which we exchanged a lot of information.

During that time, I realized that he had been targeted along with myself, and that Kurt and Lee Ann Billings, as per my previous suspicions, had been instrumental, along with a number of others, in the conspiracy to neutralize both myself and Jeff, as well as to engender suspicion and animosity between us.

In the course of these e-mail communications, Jeff assured me that he had no intention of doing any harm to me and that he had not been involved in any of the nefarious activities of which he was accused. I believed him. From his messages to me, I found no indication that he was a liar or that he was playing any "mind games" as the Billings had insisted he would.

On the contrary, I found him to be straightforward, truthful and respectful of me. He did, however, tell me that he had a hard time believing that Kurt and Lee Ann Billings would have any part in a conspiracy to slander him or to attempt to set him up. This was because he, like myself, had invested some degree of trust in the Billings and considered them to be his friends. 

Furthermore, he explained that he had spent much of his own time and money trying to help Kurt and Lee Ann when they requested his assistance, claiming that they were in desperate need of his help.

Jeff made it very clear from the beginning of our correspondence that he was not inclined to trust me...for all he knew, I may have been 'planted' on him by CIA. He told me that he had heard me speak at Global Sciences Congress in Denver in 1997, and since we had mutual acquaintances both inside and outside the intelligence community, he was somewhat familiar with my 'case' as a survivor of CIA mind control and covert operations. However, as I later learned, he had also been fed a substantial amount of disinformation about me from various sources, including...surprise, surprise...Kurt and Lee Ann Billings.

While I was in Denver I had a number of meetings with Jeff Swedenburg. After having the opportunity to speak with him in person and after many hours of conversation, I realized, beyond the shadow of a doubt, that Jeff was not a hit man; not a murderer; not working for CIA. Far from feeling threatened by him, I actually felt safer in his presence, especially knowing I was surrounded by spooks and goons sent to watch and record my every move.

By virtue of his own experiences in Special Forces and covert operations; his family connections with the intelligence community as well as his own investigations, he had a deeper understanding of my background and my situation as an individual targeted for political persecution than anyone I had ever met. And ironically, as an added twist of fate, I would never have been able to get to the bottom of the whole conspiracy by our common adversaries without him.

WHO IS DOUG MILLAR? AND WHO DOES HE REALLY WORK FOR?

Millar is a government plant, a low-level penetration agent (Millar reputedly works for DCS) and FBI/CIA stool pigeon —a seedy character known to hang out on the fringes of patriot, militia and Christian groups. As I learned from several witnesses, Millar was something of a fixture at the Global Sciences meetings and conferences in Denver, peddling his anti-government wares (blurred and barely readable photocopies of documents such as the Church Committee hearings on MK Ultra and poor quality videotapes featuring the testimony of black ops survivors) --and spouting hackneyed anti-government propaganda to the attendees while acting as a sort of all-purpose factotum and gopher for ex-FBI agent Ted Gunderson, a frequent speaker at the conferences. As a finishing touch, Millar touted and sold his own little newsletter, called EXPOOOOOOOOSED!!!

I first encountered Millar in 1997 when I was a speaker at the annual Global Sciences Congress in Denver. My first memory of this sleazy con man was when he approached me with his burning questions about my experiences of being persecuted by the government in their attempts to neutralize me, the topic I had chosen for my lecture at Global. Millar's affected persona is that of an outraged zealot; a fierce advocate of human and Constitutional rights, crusading to expose the corruption and egregious abuses perpetrated by the U.S. government.

But unfortunately for Millar and his overlords, he lacks the inner fire to pull off the act. Any real patriot or sincere human rights advocate can see him coming a mile away.

At one conference in Daytona Beach, Florida, Millar followed me around like a puppy dog, begging for video interviews about my experiences with mind control and asking me to "step up to the mike" onstage during breaks between the scheduled events to tell more of my "tragic story", while he acted as master of ceremonies. Millar asked stupid questions; repeatedly interrupting me with his spurious interpretations of my comments; and referring to me as a "tragic victim" of CIA mind control, rather than a "survivor "...which makes all the difference in the world.

I later found out that Millar was selling videotapes of my impromptu testimony at other meetings and conferences around the country, complete with copyright violations, just as a number of others have been doing for years.

The only reason I gave Millar the time of day, or the benefit of the doubt, was because he was an associate of Ted Gunderson, with whom I was working at the time. (I have since distanced myself from Gunderson, ironically at first because he claimed that Kurt and Lee Ann Billings were CIA plants. At the time, I defended the Billings' against these accusations. But my later and more compelling reasons for changing my mind about the credibility of Ted Gunderson will soon become clear.)

In the course of my later investigation, I learned that Millar would routinely show up at various meetings, gathering names of participants and skulking around in the parking lot, taking license plate numbers of those in attendance, which he then turned over to various Federal agencies engaged in COINTELPRO-type operations.

SHADY OPERATIONS IN DENVER: MILLAR AND THE COLORADO INVESTIGATIONS BUREAU


Colorado Investigations Bureau
Capitol Hill Branch
PO Box 300234, Denver, CO 80203
Phone: 303-936-1384
Fax:303-936-7017


But back to the Denver Connection. Millar moved from Las Vegas and took up permanent residence in Denver just two (2) days after the Columbine massacre, setting up an ad hoc committee to 'investigate' the shootings at Columbine High School.

As I learned from several confidential sources, Millar's real purpose was to find out how much other independent investigators knew about the incident at Columbine in order to report back to his handlers. His agenda? To contain the flow of information; to target those who knew too much of what REALLY happened at Columbine; and to suppress the truth about government involvement, specifically CIA mind control operations instrumental in the shootings, by creating a smoke screen of diversion and disinformation.

In December 2001, Millar approached Tim Hall, the Special Forces veteran from whom I had received the second death threat warning about Jeff Swedenburg, seeking information in relation to Tim White, Stew Webb, Jeff Swedenburg, myself and others. When I learned that Millar was having meetings with Hall, I warned Hall of Millar's real agenda, and told him Millar was not to be trusted.

Hall chose to disregard my advice, and within a week I learned that Hall had decided to go back to work for the government. I was told by Hall at that time that the government agents who had re-recruited him had threatened to "bring the roof down" on Barbara Hartwell and Hall urged me to reconsider my position; to get rid of my website and to destroy any evidence I might have of the government corruption I had taken a stand against. Naturally, I refused. So far, my roof is still intact.

At least for me, it is still an open question whether or not Hall was a part of the operation to set up myself and Swedenburg from the beginning. But at the time when Millar oh-so-conveniently showed up on the scene, intent on scavenging information and documents from Tim Hall and others asociated with him, I was still under the impression that Millar had been planted on Hall, as he had surely been planted on many others, and considered it my duty to warn Hall about Millar's real role and his purpose in making the contact.

Tim White was incarcerated at this time in The Canyon City Penitentiary, and had been remanded to the mental ward. Many of the documents which Doug Millar was so desperate to get his hands on were the same documents confiscated from Tim Hall by the Federal agents who said they needed them as evidence to file more criminal charges against Tim White.

The same documents instrumental in the Grand Jury investigation being filed by Stew Webb. In fact, Stew was the legal owner of most of these documents, which had been stored temporarily at White's residence before his arrest and later removed by Hall and another man Mike Floyd, at White's request. These documents contained incriminating evidence against a number of those targeted in the investigation.

A short time later, on September 22, 2001, an attempt was made on Mike's life which he barely survived. As Hall told me, he himself had made copies of all the documents before they were confiscated by the Feds.

When Millar learned that I was coming to Denver, he got out of town, fast. As I heard it, Millar went to California to meet with Ted Gunderson. As told to me by several sources, Millar was afraid of what might happen if he ran into me. Being a traitor, a coward and a liar, he had good reason to be afraid, but even though I may have been tempted to put Millar in hammerlock, knee him in the balls and knock his sorry ass to the ground, I take more satisfaction in being able to expose him and his fellow toadies to the Bush Boys on the World Wide Web. I never claimed to be a pacifist....but then again, the pen is mightier than the sword......

My last phone conversation with Tim Hall was in mid-December 2001, shortly before he turned and went back to working for the government. Hall told me that Doug Millar had written a report focusing mostly on 'criminal activities' in Denver in which he had named a number of individuals. Among those mentioned in Millar's report were: Tim White; Stew Webb; Jeff Swedenburg; Tim Hall; Mike Floyd.

I asked Hall to e-mail me a copy of this report but I never received it. It wasn't until I arrived in Denver that I managed to get a copy of Millar's 'expose'. And reading it made my blood boil. Though my name was never mentioned (I'm sure Millar would not have dared) it was filled with lies and disinformation about certain others, including Stew Webb and Jeff Swedenburg; as well as an attempt to characterize them both in the most negative way, though Millar had nothing whatsoever in the way of evidence to support the theories he promoted.

On the first page of Millar's poorly written, sensationalistic and melodramatic 'expose' in large bold type, were the following catchy headlines:

TIM WHITE: The sad story about a Vietnam veteran who was exposing the subversion of America by the CIA, FBI & others paid to protect us!
How did this patriotic young man become paranoid, a pusher of marijuana, & a pervert in a pornography filled lifestyle of perverson?

STEW WEBB: The alarming saga about another patriot exposing the subversion of Denver, CO & America by the Bush family & leaders of the CIA, FBI & military!

In the next report we will take a short look at this ludicrous report by Doug Millar, and believe me folks, a short look is all it's worth. But a word to the wise is sufficient and we will clearly see the plot behind the disinformation campaign being waged by Doug Millar and his gov't handlers. What will also become clear is what they are trying to hide......

UPDATE ON TIM WHITE

The latest update I have received about Tim White is that he was released from the Canyon City Penitentiary on Tuesday, February 27. I learned from a confidential source that Tim White received two (2) years probation, and that he has met with a Tom Fisher (FBI, Denver) and an Arapaho County Sherriff (name unknown). He is living in the home of a man named Jim Stonebraker, who was instrumental in his release upon the condition that White live at the Stonebraker residence.

It is believed by those 'in the know' that White will now be used as a stool pigeon for the DCS (or other Cointelpro-type operations) in order to spy on and report the activities of those in the Patriot community in the Denver area. I also learned that Tim White told one of his confidants that he plans to sue Ted Gunderson and Doug Millar.

Tim White attempted to extort a large sum of money from Stew Webb, by threatening to report him to the IRS unless Stew paid him "a seven (7) figure sum" of money. Stew Webb told me that he has no issues with the IRS and does not owe them anything; but that he will possibly be filing criminal charges against White for attempting this extortion.

I learned from a confidential source that Tim White has continued to tell lies about Jeff Swedenburg and has falsely accused Swedenburg of more crimes he did not commit —just as White falsely accused Swedenburg of having made a death threat against me.

In my opinion, it would appear that White made a deal with corrupt government officials and plans to continue his treacherous activities against his former (and current) 'friends' and associates in the Denver area.

Patriots and Defenders of the Constitution: Beware.

THE DENVER CONNECTION: A CONTINUING SERIES

In the next reports on the Denver Connection..... much more about the web of conspiracy, corruption and cover-ups.

Among the questions to be addressed:

What is the connection between ex-FBI agent Ted Gunderson and General John K. Singlaub?

Was Ted Gunderson involved in illegal arms dealing? Did he ever sell missiles to Osama bin Laden?

What is the deepest, dirtiest secret behind Operation Phoenix?

John K. Singlaub and Operation Gladio: Where is the evidence and why is it being suppressed?

Why has Stew Webb been targeted for political persecution and why have his adversaries made several attempts on his life?

Why were Ted Gunderson and Doug Millar 'investigating' Jeff Swedenburg? 

Why did they target Swedenburg for a set-up?

Why are Gunderson and Millar, along with Tim White, Kurt and Lee Ann Billings, and others, trying to demonize him?

Why was a report, handwritten by Gunderson, and filled with disinformation about Swedenburg, found in Tim White's files of documents?

Why did an unknown party forge Swedenburg's signature on a voucher?

And why were copies of these documents sent to me by Tim Hall?

Why are CIA and other government agencies so desperate to discredit Barbara Hartwell?

Why has there been an escalating libel and disinformation campaign, waged by their minions and low-level dupes, all over the Internet?

More on the continuing investigation, and reports straight from Denver....Stay tuned.

Barbara Hartwell
March 2, 2002