Barbara Hartwell

My photo
Independent Investigator, Intelligence Analyst, Journalist. Former CIA (NOC, Psychological Operations) Black Ops Survivor. Sovereign Child of God. Minister of the Gospel of Jesus Christ (Ordained 1979, D.Div.) Exposing Government Lies, Crimes, Corruption, Conspiracies and Cover-ups.

Friday, April 9, 2010

Barbara Hartwell Targeted by Google Gestapo



RELATED REPORTS

Google: Guilty as Sin


I, Barbara Hartwell, have been targeted by the Google Gestapo. There are many incidents, specifically over the past six years, in which I have been assaulted by false information disseminated by Google; my name demonized by Google  listings which prioritize the outrageous lies promoted by my criminal adversaries (who are agents of the U.S. government and their minions); my writings have been censored by "the Blogger Team" employed by Google.

But before I get into the details of the aforementioned offenses, here's the latest. I don't have a 'hit counter' on my site. My reason being, I am not concerned with the number of 'hits' to my site. But, as a feature of the 'blogspot' which hosts my site, hits to the profile are (supposedly) automatically  counted.

At first, when I put this particular site online (2006) the hit counter for the profile was counting by individual hits. I knew this because each time I checked the profile section, I would see a new hit counted there.

Then, the hit count (for no apparent reason) froze at 10,000. It stayed at that number for months, with no change. I subsequently learned that Google had changed their policy and decided to count "approximate" hits, rather than actual numbers of hits.

Over time, the hits got up to 14,000. This was a few months ago. Then, one day about a month ago, I saw that the hits had gone up to 15,000. But, lo and behold!  The very next day, the hit count suddenly (and mysteriously) was back down to 14,000.

Then, the hits started being recorded (once again, for no apparent reason) individually. Last count, yesterday, was 14,040.

But today, when I checked the profile section, what I saw was a big fat ZERO!

Zero hits on the profile, since 2006, according to the Google Gestapo.

As I've said, I have no way of knowing how many visitors have come to my site. 

As for the profile hits, they would indicate only a small fraction of the total hits.

But in addition to the bogus number crunching, courtesy of Google, I have been assaulted for years by the listings given top priority by Google. That is, libelous reports written and posted by my enemies, filled with outrageous lies about Barbara Hartwell, which somehow always ended up at the top of the Google listings. And these liars, to this very day, are given top billing by Google, when my name is entered into a search engine.

Just a few of the of the malicious liars being promoted by Google at my expense: Ken Adachi; Todd Brendan Fahey; Pamela Schuffert; Timothy White.

In fact, Ken Adachi, a government stooge and liar extraordinaire, once claimed, in one of his libelous attacks on Barbara Hartwell, that he had "calculated" that my website had "only three (3) readers a week". Adachi is a moron, that is a given for anyone who has read his trash. But three readers a week?  In your twisted dreams, Adachi....

Then, there is the censorship by Google. Google (via the "Blogger Team")  actually deleted one of my reports, after receiving a complaint by one "Xena Carpenter", who falsely claimed I had "lifted" material from her website, without crediting the source. In fact, I certainly did "credit" the source. My purpose was to show the stupidity of "Xena Carpenter", who had been promoting outrageous lies about Barbara Hartwell and others, since 2008; as well as soliciting crimes of stalking and criminal harassment by monstrous invasions of privacy, such as publishing my PRIVATE UNLISTED street address in conjunction with calling me a "whore" and "lying bitch".

This malicious liar, "Xena Carpenter" (who also promotes and supports scum criminals such as Todd Fahey and Tim White), and whose name is used as a pseudonym by Todd Fahey (who hides behind it to promote his libel against Barbara Hartwell), was then promoted by yet another malicious liar, government stooge and Obama supporter, one James F. Marino, who also promotes other liars and stooges, including Ken Adachi, a PR shill for COINTELPRO operative Ted Gunderson. In fact, Marino promotes anyone who fabricates malicious lies about Barbara Hartwell.

But there's more: Two other whistleblowers, both former FBI agents, have also  been targeted by Google: Geral Sosbee and Bob Levin. Their reports exposing Google are posted on this site.

To quote Geral Sosbee, "Google is evil".

I agree. Google is evil, and what's more, evil is as evil does.

Google is supporting liars, criminals and evildoers, while targeting, censoring and assaulting legitimate journalists and whistleblowers.

Google executives (and NSA accomplices) mark my words: The Lake of Fire is too good for y'all.

Barbara Hartwell Percival
April 9, 2010

ADDENDUM: Since this report was posted, Google has now put the hit counter back in operation and the count reads 14054. No way to know if this is correct. Do I care? No. But I do care about exposing Google as another tool of a corrupt government.
****************************
Barbara Hartwell Percival
Legal Defense & Research Trust