(Banner courtesy of FBI Whistleblower Bob Levin)
It's that time again. Here's my latest appeal for support, which I need to post a few times a year.
As a journalist I have published my work online since 1995. I am entirely independent and this website is the only venue I use.
I do not allow my work to be compromised or tainted in any way, nor for any reason. I do not use social media. I do not solicit the opinions/comments of the reading audience. What is published here is FOR INFORMATION PURPOSES ONLY. The readers may make of the content what they will. This is how I keep my work free from contamination.
My website is not monetized in any way, nor have I ever been influenced by the consideration of remuneration.
What I care about is presenting the truth, providing facts backed by evidence, along with my personal and professional views and commentary.
I am not a “news reporter”. I have never claimed to be unbiased. On the contrary, I am an advocacy journalist with a very specific agenda.
I work to present information on the issues I find most important. Anyone who reads this site on a regular basis knows what those issues are, so no need to elaborate.
That being said, a more practical consideration. I am a disabled senior citizen attempting to live off disability benefits that are so paltry that what I receive is not even enough to cover my rent.
I imagine that it would be hard to believe that the government expects me to live off LESS THAN TWELVE (12) THOUSAND DOLLARS A YEAR. Unbelievable but true.
To be brutally blunt (always my way), compare that, if you will, to some of these podcasters and social media “influencers” (what a stupid word!) who are making many thousands (or even millions) of dollars while promoting ridiculous “conspiracy theories”, self-aggrandizing nonsense, gossip, slander and sensationalist trash, lying to the public to get rich off their gullible audience.
It does cost money to run this site, at the minimum, monthly bills for Internet services, plus independent tech services.
My only hope of receiving anything for my work (and to help me survive so I can continue working) is through donations from my readers.
So, if you find value in the content of my site, if you would like to help make it possible for me to continue to maintain it and to bring additional content to my archive, please make a donation.
All donations are greatly appreciated and gratefully accepted.
Thank you for your consideration and may God richly bless you and your family.
Barbara Hartwell
July 23, 2026
TO MAKE A DONATION
Please send checks, money orders or cash to:
Barbara Hartwell
PO Box 22
Rhinebeck, NY 12572
********************
DISCLAIMER:
Donations are accepted only as Christian charity or gifts, free and clear, no questions asked, no strings attached, to be used at the sole discretion of Barbara Hartwell, to support my work and related expenses. No quid pro quo. Donations are NOT tax-deductible.
