So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.
John: 8-7
Let me start with this personal statement. I am a convert to the Catholic Church, only since 2023. My views are formed not by any special knowledge of Catholic dogma, nor even of doctrine (much of which I acknowledge my ignorance), but simply by applying the tried and true means of reason, logic, principle and moral absolutes. And no less important, spiritual discernment, for which there is no substitute. Though a recent Catholic convert, I am a lifelong Christian and my basic beliefs have not changed; but thankfully my faith has been enriched since my conversion.
Secondly, I do not run a high-traffic, commercial website. The average views per month are usually between 200,000 and 250,000. Moreover, I do not engage in the Internet culture of social media. I don't interact with others online. I have no idea who, specifically, reads my website, nor what they think of my content, and frankly, it does not concern me.
Lastly, the material on this site mostly covers the exposure of government corruption and tyranny. My purpose has always been to defend Liberty and the God-given (unalienable) rights of the individual. And to stand up against the evils of communism, socialism, fascism (and all other abominations).
All this being said, there is no reason for me to expect that my opinions carry any weight when it comes to the subject of the Catholic Church.
However, I care greatly about what is happening, and just because I lack certain types of expertise, that won't stop me from making my views known.
I will add that my recent reports (links listed below) have been getting thousands of views, so at least I know that there is an interest in the subject matter.
What I have observed, what I find appalling and extremely disturbing, is the plethora of hate-filled commentaries, mostly on podcasts, which are spewing vile slander and unsubstantiated accusations against the Holy Father.
The public ringleader in this defamation campaign appears to be John Henry Westen, backed by his cronies at Life Site News.
The absolute worst I have seen is the podcast hosted by John Henry Westen, an interview with Fr. James Altman, where he calls for the murder of Pope Leo by stoning, or tarring and feathering.
Please take a look, in case you want to see for yourself.
4 minute clip here:
Then this, as Westen's description of the program:
"Confusion is not from heaven,” Father James Altman declares. “It is from hell itself.” And the cloud of confusion currently descending on the Church is being spread by the pope, his cardinals, and the bishops he appoints, men who are leading not just 1.4 billion Catholics astray but the entire globe.
The state of emergency is not a matter of opinion. It is a matter of definition. If popes and bishops are teaching contrary to the doctrine of the Church and leading souls astray, that is by definition an emergency. The SSPX consecrations were not rebellion. They were a response to a crisis that the Vatican refuses to acknowledge.
Father Altman contrasts the confusion with the clarity of truth. Jesus did not suffer and die to leave His followers confused. The faith is clear. The doctrine is unchanging. The confusion is manufactured, and it is coming from the top. The faithful must recognize it for what it is and refuse to be led astray."
So, according to the holier-than-thou Fr. James Altman, the “confusion” coming from "hell" can be remedied by the violent murder of the Holy Father?
Is this, according to John Henry Westen, part of “the doctrine of the faith”, and proclaiming “the clarity of truth”?
Is this solution found anywhere in the gospel of Jesus Christ?
I can only ask, how utterly stupid could anyone possibly be to actually believe any of this? Not just stupid, but downright evil.
Get behind me, Satan!
Now, here's the latest from Father Stephen Imbarrato, who as far as I can see, has been the primary member of the Clergy to blow the whistle on these reprobates and their cronies.
He doesn't mince words, makes no excuses, makes no compromises with evil, and is not afraid to name the names of these evildoers. There's some real "clarity of truth"!
Father Stephen has always used his real name, unlike the cowardly anonymous trolls, hiding behind silly screen names, who come out of the woodwork to heckle and verbally assault him with mockery.
As I have always said: “anonymous” equals cowardice and ZERO credibility. Those who refuse to identify themselves should sit down and shut up!
But here is a real person, using her real name, whose comments are worth sharing:
Laura Morris:
"I pray daily for those who seek to cause division and confusion within our Holy Church. May they repent, humble themselves, and come back to Christ. I pray for the conversion of the whole world to the Sacred Heart of Jesus and the Immaculate Heart of Mary. Thank you, Fr Imbarrato, for all you do. We love you."
Amen and amen!
Barbara Hartwell
September 6, 2026
FATHER STEPHEN IMBARRATO
Westen and his cronies use bishops, ex-bishops, canceled, and laicized priests to do their evil
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmcXxahMO5w
RELATED REPORTS
MORE NEGATIVE PRESS EXPOSING THE EVIL OF LIFE SITE NEWS & JOHN HENRY WESTEN
https://barbarahartwellvscia.blogspot.com/2026/09/more-negative-press-exposing-evil-of.html
Excommunicated Vigano is the driving force behind John Henry Westen and James Altman Fr Imbarrato
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NoDbFQ2-xaU
FATHER STEPHEN IMBARRATO: A SOLITARY WITNESS & PROTESTOR OF THE WICKED SCHEMES OF FR. JAMES ALTMAN & JOHN HENRY WESTEN?
https://barbarahartwellvscia.blogspot.com/2026/08/father-stephen-imbarrato-solitary.html
MURDER IN THEIR HEARTS AGAINST THE HOLY FATHER: WHERE IS THE OUTRAGE?
https://barbarahartwellvscia.blogspot.com/2026/08/murder-in-their-hearts-against-holy.html
SCANDALOUS BLASPHEMY: John Henry Westen & Fr. Altman Call for Stoning of the Pope!
https://barbarahartwellvscia.blogspot.com/2026/07/scandalous-blasphemy-john-henry-westen.html
Is it not demonic to call for the torture and murder of the Pope? Fr Imbarrato
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5G6gkYEUq4