Barbara Hartwell

My photo
Independent Investigator, Intelligence Analyst, Journalist. Former CIA (NOC, Psychological Operations) Black Ops Survivor. Sovereign Child of God. Minister of the Gospel of Jesus Christ (Ordained 1979, D.Div.) Exposing Government Lies, Crimes, Corruption, Conspiracies and Cover-ups.

Tuesday, November 21, 2023

PUBLIC NOTICE & UPDATES- Latest Offenses of Tracy Krawitt, the Neighbor from Hell: Endangering Animals, Pedestrians & Drivers, Violating Leash Laws

 

PUBLIC NOTICE ON OFFENSES OF TRACY KRAWITT

 

UPDATES will be posted by latest date/incident at the TOP (See below.) For previous incidents and older reports, see links at bottom of page.

 

I have had to update this report on a regular basis. There are continuing new incidents to be documented, against this unscrupulous liar and aggressor, this neighbor from Hell, Tracy Krawitt. I find it necessary, in my own defense, to post a report each time Krawitt commits another offense...the offenses just keep on coming...

 

And since Krawitt has proved to be the worst sort of liar, I must consider it likely that she continues to make false complaints against me, each time she herself commits an offense.

 

UPDATES BEGIN HERE 


February 28, 2024

 

On Saturday, February 24, I heard loud howling and barking outside. I went to the window and sure enough, there was Krawitt's large dog running loose toward my house. He stopped outside in the yard and continued the howling.

 

His owner, Tracy Krawitt, was nowhere in sight. I don't know how he got out of her house, but possibly through an open window. This has happened before.

 

It now appears that Krawitt has more or less abandoned the dog. Her vehicles have not been parked in front of her residence for weeks (aside from the monstrosity, the eyesore of her commercial truck) but other cars show up, and I have seen other people outside with the dog occasionally.

 

The last time I saw Krawitt, in January, she was with the dog, who was running free, UNLEASHED, on the road. I passed them, driving into town.

 

I called Dog Control on Saturday, February 24, to report the incident. Since that time, I have heard the dog howling at times, but have not seen him outside.

 

I am very concerned for the dog. Having any animal is a serious responsibility. In some ways, like having a child. Dogs, especially, are social animals. It is cruel to leave a dog sitting in an empty house, day after day, night after night, with no company, nothing to do but wait for someone to come in to feed or walk him.

 

I pray for the dog and hope that somehow he will find a good home, where he is loved and cared for. He certainly does not have such a home now.

 

November 21, 2023

 

So here's the latest: On November 10 in the early afternoon I had pulled out of my parking spot in front of my house and turned onto the adjacent back road, heading into town.


Ahead on the road was Tracy Krawitt, apparently walking her dog. Of course, I was driving on the right side of the road, slowly, under the speed limit of 30 miles per hour. Krawitt was walking on the other side of the road and I saw the dog near her. I purposely pulled as far to the right side of the road as possible, so as to avoid being anywhere near this woman as I passed by. My policy has always been to ignore her, and never to engage in any interaction whatsoever, no matter what she does.


But suddenly, the dog ran out, directly coming toward my car. The dog was not on a leash, as per the regulations. The dog made a beeline, until he was right in front of my car. I slammed on the brakes but it was a close call.


It comes as no surprise that Krawitt would be violating the leash laws, just as she violates many other laws and regulations. But to risk her dog being hit by a car is unconscionable. She is an irresponsible dog owner who has shown by her behavior that not only does she care nothing for the rights of others to peace and quiet (she left the dog alone to bark and howl, all hours of the day and night, until Dog Control forced her to comply with regulations), but she cares nothing for the safety of her own dog, allowing him to run free on a public road.


This is the second time I have seen this dog unleashed, the first being a couple years ago when he came running across the road and ran into my yard, barking just outside my window.


Then, there is a cat (one of 2) owned by Krawitt. She allows these cats to roam free, despite the fact that the property sits between two roads.


These cats have become a nuisance to other tenants on the property (as well as to other neighbors nearby, as reported to me). They kill birds in our yards, where we have bird feeders. They dig up gardens (including mine) and destroy property. One of these cats is hostile, hissing when confronted, when a visiting relative tried to shoo him away. This same cat was invading my yard and was seen by a neighbor, going under my house, where there was a hole in the back wall left by the landlord's workers who did not properly finish a job by sealing the wall closed. He made a racket at night, digging and scratching in the wall, until the wall was finally sealed, months later.


Of course I don't blame the animals. They are only doing what animals do when left unattended and neglected.


I place the blame squarely where it belongs: On the irresponsible owner, Tracy Krawitt.


In addition to her negligent behavior with animals, she continues to make false complaints against me to the landlord, as well as apparently enlisting other tenants on the property as her accomplices, to also lie for her, making bogus complaints that I am "harassing" them.


In point of fact, I do not know any of these tenants. I have never seen them. I do not know their names. I have never, at any time, spoken to them. I do not know who they are (if they even exist) and I was given no specific information regarding these complaints, nor the names of the false accusers, by the landlord or any of his employees. I have never, at any time "harassed" anyone.


I have warned the landlord in writing that if he or his employees continue to speak to me of these false complaints that he will be held accountable for his harassment of me, and that he is preventing me from the quiet enjoyment of the rental property for which I am paying a high rent, by allowing Krawitt and accomplices to violate regulations on the property and by legitimizing their false complaints, as harassment of me (including public slander of my good name).


But I have received legal advice and I will continue to document every offense I see, or suffer, or which is brought to my attention.


Mark my words: Tracy Krawitt will not only be fully exposed for every offense, but she will be held accountable under the law (civil and criminal).


As will anyone who aids and abets her offenses, including tenants on this property, the landlord and his workers.


I will be vindicated. The law is on my side and I have always abided by the highest of ethical standards.


To be continued... as I have every reason to expect that the offenses of Tracy Krawitt will continue, until and unless she is forced to stop, one way or another.

 

November 21, 2023


ADDITIONAL INCIDENTS BY DATE

Latest incidents listed at top.

 

December 25, 2023 (late afternoon)


I had pulled out of my parking spot and was driving on the back road, when I saw Krawitt and her dog standing in the middle of the road. The dog was once again unleashed. When she saw my car coming she pulled the dog to the wrong side of the road (right) so I was forced to pass them on the left.

 

This is truly outrageous!

 

Even on Christmas Day she has to cause trouble!


November 21, 2023


Today as I was driving, returning to my home, Tracy Krawitt was standing in the middle of the road, with her unleashed dog running free.


I was forced to swerve to the wrong side of the road (left) in order to avoid them, as they were blocking the road. Krawitt grabbed the loose dog and pulled him to the wrong side of the road as I passed by.


I now see that I'll have to call Dog Control again, to report that she is violating more laws, which endanger the safety of drivers, pedestrians and other animals.


This woman needs to be stopped. She is proving to be a public menace!


 

RELATED REPORTS



INVASIONS OF PRIVACY, HARASSMENT & THREATS AGAINST TENANT BARBARA HARTWELL ON RHINEBECK PROPERTY OWNED BY SLUMLORD


https://barbarahartwellvscia.blogspot.com/2023/10/invasions-of-privacy-harassment-threats.html



CONTINUED HARASSMENT, SLANDER, FALSE COMPLAINTS & INVASIONS OF PRIVACY ON RHINEBECK PROPERTY BY UNSCRUPULOUS TENANT TRACY KRAWITT


https://barbarahartwellvscia.blogspot.com/2023/08/additional-harassment-slander-false.html



FORMAL COMPLAINT AGAINST TENANT TRACY KRAWITT TO LANDLORD OF RHINEBECK PROPERTY


https://barbarahartwellvscia.blogspot.com/2023/02/formal-complaint-against-tenant-tracy.html


MULTIPLE OFFENDER, HABITUAL LIAR TRACY KRAWITT MAKES ADDITIONAL FALSE ACCUSATIONS, SLANDERS BARBARA HARTWELL IN REPORT TO LANDLORD ON RENTAL PROPERTY


https://barbarahartwellvscia.blogspot.com/2023/02/multiple-offender-habitual-liar-tracy.html


HELLISH HOWLING & HARASSMENT: Brought to My Neighborhood by Scofflaw, Liar Tracy Krawitt & Associates


http://barbarahartwellvscia.blogspot.com/2023/02/hellish-howling-harassment-brought-to.html


Tracy Krawitt, Irresponsible Owner of Howling Dog, Causes Constant Noise Disturbance on Rhinebeck Property


http://barbarahartwellvscia.blogspot.com/2022/04/tracy-krawitt-irresponsible-owner-of.html


Tracy Krawitt (aka SPACEY TRACY), the Neighbor from Hell: FORMAL COMPLAINT TO POLICE & COMMENTARY


https://barbarahartwellvscia.blogspot.com/2020/01/tracy-krawitt-aka-spacey-tracy-neighbor.html