Barbara Hartwell

My photo
Independent Investigator, Intelligence Analyst, Journalist. Former CIA (NOC, Psychological Operations) Black Ops Survivor. Sovereign Child of God. Minister of the Gospel of Jesus Christ (Ordained 1979, D.Div.) Exposing Government Lies, Crimes, Corruption, Conspiracies and Cover-ups.

Wednesday, August 30, 2023

CONTINUED HARASSMENT, SLANDER, FALSE COMPLAINTS & INVASIONS OF PRIVACY ON RHINEBECK PROPERTY BY UNSCRUPULOUS TENANT TRACY KRAWITT

 

NOTE: Because there are continuing new incidents to be documented, against this unscrupulous liar and aggressor, this neighbor from Hell, Tracy Krawitt, I find it necessary, in my own defense, to add addenda to older reports, rather than posting a new report each time Krawitt commits another offense. From what I've seen, it could almost be a full time job keeping track, and I've neither the time nor inclination.

 

So here's the latest: On November 10 in the early afternoon I had pulled out of my parking spot in front of my house and turned onto the adjacent back road, heading into town.

 

Ahead on the road was Tracy Krawitt, apparently walking her dog. Of course, I was driving on the right side of the road, slowly, under the speed limit of 30 miles per hour. Krawitt was walking on the other side of the road and I saw the dog near her. I purposely pulled as far to the right side of the road as possible, so as to avoid being anywhere near this woman as I passed by. My policy has always been to ignore her, and never to engage in any interaction whatsoever, no matter what she does.

 

But suddenly, the dog ran out, directly coming toward my car. The dog was not on a leash, as per the regulations. The dog made a beeline, until he was right in front of my car. I slammed on the brakes but it was a close call.

 

It comes as no surprise that Krawitt would be violating the leash laws, just as she violates many other laws and regulations. But to risk her dog being hit by a car is unconscionable. She is an irresponsible dog owner who has shown by her behavior that not only does she care nothing for the rights of others to peace and quiet (she left the dog alone to bark and howl, all hours of the day and night, until Dog Control forced her to comply with regulations), but she cares nothing for the safety of her own dog, allowing him to run free on a public road.

 

This is the second time I have seen this dog unleashed, the first being a couple years ago when he came running across the road and ran into my yard, barking just outside my window.

 

Then, there is a cat (one of 2) owned by Krawitt. She allows these cats to roam free, despite the fact that the property sits between two roads.

 

These cats have become a nuisance to other tenants on the property (as well as to other neighbors nearby, as reported to me). They kill birds in our yards, where we have bird feeders. They dig up gardens (including mine) and destroy property. One of these cats is hostile, hissing when confronted, when a visiting relative tried to shoo him away. This same cat was invading my yard and was seen by a neighbor, going under my house, where there was a hole in the back wall left by the landlord's workers who did not properly finish a job by sealing the wall closed. He made a racket at night, digging and scratching in the wall, until the wall was finally sealed, months later.

 

Of course I don't blame the animals. They are only doing what animals do when left unattended and neglected.

 

I place the blame squarely where it belongs: On the irresponsible owner, Tracy Krawitt.

 

In addition to her negligent behavior with animals, she continues to make false complaints against me to the landlord, as well as apparently enlisting other tenants on the property as her accomplices, to also lie for her, making bogus complaints that I am "harassing" them.

 

In point of fact, I do not know any of these tenants. I have never seen them. I do not know their names. I have never, at any time, spoken to them. I do not know who they are (if they even exist) and I was given no specific information regarding these complaints, nor the names of the false accusers, by the landlord or any of his employees. I have never, at any time "harassed" anyone.

 

I have warned the landlord in writing that if he or his employees continue to speak to me of these false complaints that he will be held accountable for his harassment of me, and that he is preventing me from the quiet enjoyment of the rental property for which I am paying a high rent, by allowing Krawitt and accomplices to violate regulations on the property and by legitimizing their false complaints, as harassment of me (including public slander of my good name).

 

But I have received legal advice and I will continue to document every offense I see, or suffer, or which is brought to my attention.

 

Mark my words: Tracy Krawitt will not only be fully exposed for every offense, but she will be held accountable under the law (civil and criminal).

 

As will anyone who aids and abets her offenses, including tenants on this property, the landlord and his workers. 


I will be vindicated. The law is on my side and I have always abided by the highest of ethical standards.

 

To be continued... as I have every reason to expect that the offenses of Tracy Krawitt will continue, until and unless she is forced to stop, one way or another.

**************************

 

Unfortunately for me, Tracy Krawitt is a tenant on the same Rhinebeck property where I have lived since 2014.


Her presence here has caused nothing but trouble. She is by far the worst neighbor I have ever had the misfortune to encounter.


The property is semi-rural and residential, the site of a number of small cottages, and not zoned for commercial business. And yet, violating the zoning regulations, Krawitt has been running a commercial enterprise, specifically a food service business, since she has been a tenant here, to my knowledge, some time in 2018.


The name of the business is: Spacey Tracy's Deep Fried Pickles.


Krawitt uses the front yard of her rental property (across the driveway from my house) to park several large vehicles, including trucks, and to store equipment, such as folding tables, other structures, and gas tanks.


In connection with Krawitt's commercial business there is constant activity and noise on the small circular driveway around which the cottages are situated: vehicles coming and going at all hours, some with loud radios blasting, and delivery trucks with workers wheeling supplies up and down the road.


(The driveway is a narrow dirt road, unpaved, and certainly not meant for such heavy commercial traffic.)


And then there is the main eyesore: a huge trailer truck, emblazoned with garish images, including what looks like the flames of Hell rising from below, a monstrosity which makes the landscape look like the site of a traveling carny show, or shantytown, rather than the quiet residential neighborhood it used to be before the advent of Tracy Krawitt's trashy detritus and noise pollution.   


Other tenants cannot escape the eyesore, which ruins an otherwise peaceful rural setting.


Since 2019, I have published a number of reports documenting the many offenses (civil and criminal) of Tracy Krawitt. I continue to do this in my own defense, as this woman has singled me out for slander, invasions of privacy, and harassment.


In December, 2019, Krawitt began her misdeeds against me by calling the police and making a false police report, which is a criminal offense.


She had created a very loud disturbance outside my house, when she and a driver were attempting to move a large commercial trailer, hauled by a truck, in the driveway. They came very close to hitting my car (a matter of mere inches), and when I warned them about this, I was verbally assaulted by her associate, the driver, with F--- you! He also displayed other menacing behavior.


Krawitt had trespassed into my yard and disregarded my warning. They were the sole offenders. I had done nothing except to attempt to stop the disturbance, protect my property, and stop them from trespassing.


Yet Krawitt called the police on me and made a false report. According to the police she claimed that I had "threatened to kill” her, an outrageous lie! Of course I had done no such thing. Krawitt, I have since learned by distressing experience, is an aggressive habitual liar.


Perhaps that is why I was subjected to the trauma of having 2 police cars and 3 officers coming to my door, and having to disabuse them of the bald-faced lies of Tracy Krawitt, which are still on the record in the police report, a grievous injustice.


But it did not end there, far from it. Krawitt is the owner of a large dog. A very irresponsible owner. The dog was left alone for hours at a time, and was hanging out a window, howling and barking at all hours of the day and night. Every time the tenants went out into their yards, drove in or out, the racket would start up and would sometimes go on for long periods of time, making it impossible to work, or sleep, or even relax, while being assaulted with the noise.


Krawitt was not only violating the zoning laws, she was violating the regulations concerning dogs. The constant noise and disturbances were insufferable, so I called Dog Control.


Krawitt was warned repeatedly, but even the officers made it clear that she was extremely difficult to deal with, disregarding their warnings and refusing to comply with the law. I had no choice but to keep making complaints to Dog Control, over a period of years, until finally Krawitt was forced to rectify the situation.


But even so, Krawitt did not stop her harassment. Just like with the police, she made false complaints to the landlord against Barbara Hartwell, falsely claiming that I was trespassing into her yard and causing “disturbances”.


I did no such thing. In fact, I went nowhere near her yard. I only stood in the common driveway (which as a paying tenant I am entitled to use, like everyone else) to call the Dog Control officer, as she had instructed me to do, so that the officer could hear the howling herself, as evidence to take action against Krawitt, to force her to comply with the regulations.


These false complaints to the landlord caused extreme distress for me, as now I was receiving calls from his office, being cited for non-existent offenses. Krawitt also recruited others living on the property (none of whom I know) to participate in making false complaints against me.


And now, Krawitt is doing it again. She is calling the landlord's office and making outrageous false complaints, which have been relayed to me by associates in his office. It appears she is snooping into my business, along with some of her accomplices, and fabricating fraudulent offenses which she is reporting to the landlord's office. This egregious behavior constitutes invasion of privacy and harassment.


It now appears that she has fomented even more trouble with her bogus complaints and that I am now the victim of a bias against me by the landlord's management, based only on the lies of Krawitt and accomplices.


This will not be tolerated. I have warned the landlord's office that I will not be interrogated by them and that being cited for unwarranted complaints by a hostile tenant has violated my right to the “quiet enjoyment” of a rental property for which I am paying.


Tracy Krawitt is the sole offender, the sole aggressor, and always has been. She is a repeat offender who has committed numerous violations against persons, including Barbara Hartwell.

 

I have heard from certain neighbors that Krawitt has been slandering me, including with outrageous lies, including to some of the landlord's workers on the property. It is clear that she has recruited some of these individuals to join her in engaging in offenses against Barbara Hartwell.

 

I have also had other neighbors, from the surrounding area in Rhinebeck, share their horror stories about the offenses of Tracy Krawitt. I did not seek them out, they came to me. But such stories are only hearsay, and though I believe them, based on my own experiences, I would never invade the privacy of others by using their names without their consent.


For the record, Tracy Krawitt is hereby warned to CEASE AND DESIST from all offenses.

 

She is advised that her wrongdoing will continue to be documented and fully exposed, and that she will be held accountable by any and all lawful and ethical means available.


Barbara Hartwell

Victim of Harassment, Slander, False Complaints and Invasions of Privacy by Offender Tracy Krawitt

August 30, 2023

 

RELATED REPORTS



FORMAL COMPLAINT AGAINST TENANT TRACY KRAWITT TO LANDLORD OF RHINEBECK PROPERTY


https://barbarahartwellvscia.blogspot.com/2023/02/formal-complaint-against-tenant-tracy.html


MULTIPLE OFFENDER, HABITUAL LIAR TRACY KRAWITT MAKES ADDITIONAL FALSE ACCUSATIONS, SLANDERS BARBARA HARTWELL IN REPORT TO LANDLORD ON RENTAL PROPERTY


https://barbarahartwellvscia.blogspot.com/2023/02/multiple-offender-habitual-liar-tracy.html


HELLISH HOWLING & HARASSMENT: Brought to My Neighborhood by Scofflaw, Liar Tracy Krawitt & Associates


http://barbarahartwellvscia.blogspot.com/2023/02/hellish-howling-harassment-brought-to.html


Tracy Krawitt, Irresponsible Owner of Howling Dog, Causes Constant Noise Disturbance on Rhinebeck Property


http://barbarahartwellvscia.blogspot.com/2022/04/tracy-krawitt-irresponsible-owner-of.html


Tracy Krawitt (aka SPACEY TRACY), the Neighbor from Hell: FORMAL COMPLAINT TO POLICE & COMMENTARY


https://barbarahartwellvscia.blogspot.com/2020/01/tracy-krawitt-aka-spacey-tracy-neighbor.html