This report is documentation, for the public record, of vandalism perpetrated by unknown criminals. My car was ruined as the vandals splashed white paint all over the driver's side. Being very poor, I only can afford the most basic car insurance, so now there is nothing I can do to repair the damage.
Today I went out to feed the birds, when I saw the paint all over the ground and plants in my garden in front of the house, and then saw the damage to my car. I had not been out of the house since Friday, as I was not well, so I didn't know what the criminals had done until today.
I called the police. They came and were here for more than two hours. They interviewed all the neighbors, and looked at footage from their video cameras. They found nothing. No one witnessed the crime. One neighbor told me and the police that he had noticed the damage to my car on Saturday.
The police said that it appears the perps committed the crime on Friday evening. I was at home, but heard or saw nothing.
Needless to say, I am now very concerned for my safety. I live alone. I have no idea who the criminals may have been. It was very clear to me, and the police that this was a targeted attack on my property, as no neighbors had any damages to theirs.
This is the type of incident that happened in the past, in the days when the government goons sent their hired thugs to invade my property, to vandalize and commit theft. At that time, my private, unlisted street address was posted on the internet by perps (fed snitches) whose crimes I had exposed, along with photos of my house in Maine.
These monstrous invasions of privacy (now they call it “doxing”, a stupid term which minimizes the offense) caused untold damages, and extreme stress. I called the police, and gave them a list of names of the perps, but there was nothing they could do. The ones exposing my private address lived far away, and it was only some local yokel punks who invaded my property to vandalize, when I was not at home. Good thing for them I was not.
I remember that the same thing (they posted her private street address and photos of her house) happened to Valerie Plame, a CIA agent whose story was told in her book, Fair Game, later made into a film. Such harassment and persecution is called a “neutralization campaign”, something at which the government excels. Every former CIA, FBI, law enforcement et al I have ever known, who exposed government corruption, has been targeted for the same crimes.
I thought those days were gone. All the perps from those days are dead and gone. I can't imagine who would do this, or why.
Sure, I still have many enemies, who wish me ill. But I am not aware of any who live in this area. The address of my private residence is unlisted. I do not receive mail here, only at my publicly listed PO Box in Rhinebeck.
But just in case the perps who targeted me are those whose names have been exposed on this website, here is a warning:
Stay the hell off my property, because if you return and I am at home you will live to regret your choice of a victim.
I can only hope and pray that this is the end of it and that the police catch the criminals. As if life were not already hard enough, for any number of reasons.
Barbara Hartwell
September 6, 2026