Barbara Hartwell

My photo
Independent Investigator, Intelligence Analyst, Journalist. Former CIA (NOC, Psychological Operations) Black Ops Survivor. Sovereign Child of God. Minister of the Gospel of Jesus Christ (Ordained 1979, D.Div.) Exposing Government Lies, Crimes, Corruption, Conspiracies and Cover-ups.

Wednesday, September 30, 2026

They're Trying to Eradicate the Jews: A Brilliant Analysis by Jeremy Boreing





 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

My regular readers (and audience of my radio interviews) will know this: I have personally been on a decades-long crusade to expose the evil of Jew-haters, the goal being to put them out of business.


This podcast by Jeremy Boreing refutes so many of the outrageous lies, the slander, the calumny, the vile propaganda being disseminated by the various groups addressing the so-called “Jewish Question”, who are also clearly working to implement the “Final Solution”.


Mr. Boreing's presentation is based on verifiable historical facts and Biblical scripture. Facts that the Jew-haters cannot possibly refute, as their stated positions are not based on facts. Anyone who takes the time to do the research will be able to establish this. Most people will not bother, they just jump on any bandwagon which happens to be trending. In their profound ignorance, they just parrot the Jew-haters party line. How disgusting!


I have long passed the time when I will bother trying to discuss these issues with the Jew-haters, in an effort to persuade them of the truth. I want nothing to do with them, nor those who follow or support them in any way. I have a zero tolerance policy.


Here's my policy: If you are so willfully ignorant, or so indoctrinated, or so invested in any political agenda, or simply so burdened by unadulterated stupidity, that you are in any way, shape or form, involved with the heinous schemes of those who hate “The Jews”, I leave you to your own devices and pray for God's justice to be visited upon you.

 

Because, the bottom line is that there is no excuse.

 

I know from many years of personal experience that anyone who stands up against these reprobates will become a target of all sorts of extreme retaliation.  


Thank you, Mr. Boreing, for your decency, for your willingness to stand up for the truth, no matter the consequences to yourself.


Barbara Hartwell

September 30, 2026


They're Trying to Eradicate the Jews

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmsc6lUiQmk