Barbara Hartwell

My photo
Independent Investigator, Intelligence Analyst, Journalist. Former CIA (NOC, Psychological Operations) Black Ops Survivor. Sovereign Child of God. Minister of the Gospel of Jesus Christ (Ordained 1979, D.Div.) Exposing Government Lies, Crimes, Corruption, Conspiracies and Cover-ups.

Sunday, August 4, 2013

FINAL DISCONNECT: DONATIONS NEEDED


 
Dear Brothers & Sisters in Christ,
 
Last week I received a final disconnect notice for my Internet server and telephone. The service is scheduled to be shut off on August 10, if I cannot pay the overdue bill, two months in arrears, by August 9. For the past two months I have received donations from a supporter of Dr. Antonella Carpenter, for whom I am co-host of the weekly radio program, The Medical Conspiracy, but that was the limit that the supporter was able to give.
 
Dr. Carpenter, who was wrongfully targeted for a Federal Grand Jury Investigation last year, has lost almost everything as a result of years of persecution by the feds. Her business, Lase Med Inc. was shut down after a raid by FDA in July 2012. She lost not only her business, but her home and two vehicles as well, leaving her bereft of all she needed to earn a living and support herself and her family, who also lost their jobs as associates of Lase Med Inc.
 
She has been brutally harassed, stalked, libeled/slandered, by minions of corrupt feds, the Medical Mafia and Big Pharma, whose intent was to put her out of business and stop her from offering her revolutionary treatment for cancer, which does no harm, saves lives, and costs a fraction of the fees for standard medical treatments of chemo, radiation and surgery (mutilation), which in most cases ends up killing the patient, after tremendous pain and suffering.
 
The one venue that remains to continue her fight for the truth and justice is her radio program.
   
The Medical Conspiracy
 
 
Saturdays 3-5 PM Eastern Time
 
 
I have been a supporter of Dr. Carpenter since I first appeared as a guest on her program in 2012, and was later invited to be her co-host, as an expert in counterintelligence operations, which have been the primary source of trouble (including financial destitution) in her life, and my own.
 
The federal government is destroying lives, one by one, especially of whistleblowers exposing their corruption.
 
Our fight against this pervasive corruption is not limited to seeing justice done for ourselves, but for all who suffer under tyranny. We defend the God-given unalienable rights of the Individual, including the right to choose our own medical care, with no interference or coercion from Big Government.
 
I have been personally reduced to a state of poverty such that I have had to seek assistance from Christian charities to meet most of my needs, including food. The Salvation Army paid a portion of my electric bill, after I got the final disconnect notice last month, being three months in arrears. However, if I don't pay more of what I owe in September, my power will be shut off.
 
If I lose my Internet and telephone service I will be left with no communications and will not be able to continue as a co-host on Dr. Carpenter's radio program. I have chosen to dedicate much of my time and efforts to supporting Dr. Carpenter, and I would be very distressed, should I have to give up this work, for lack of funding.
 
As well, I would not be able to continue my work in exposing CIA agents and their minions, who have relentlessly persecuted my sister Irene, whom they have also driven into a state of poverty and inability to earn a living.
 
So please, if you are able to help with donations, it will be greatly appreciated.
 
Thank you for your consideration, and God bless you.
 
Barbara Hartwell Percival
August 4, 2013
 
 
Barbara Hartwell Perciv
Legal Defense & Research Trust
Barbara Hartwell Vs. CIA