Barbara Hartwell

My photo
Independent Investigator, Intelligence Analyst, Journalist. Former CIA (NOC, Psychological Operations) Black Ops Survivor. Sovereign Child of God. Minister of the Gospel of Jesus Christ (Ordained 1979, D.Div.) Exposing Government Lies, Crimes, Corruption, Conspiracies and Cover-ups.

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Drinking from the Cup of Demons, Casting Your Vote for Evil

 
You cannot drink the cup of the Lord and the cup of demons; you cannot partake of the Lord's table and of the table of demons.
 
1 Corinthians 10:21
 
Do not be unequally yoked together with unbelievers. For what fellowship has righteousness with lawlessness? And what communion has light with darkness?
 
2 Corinthians 6:14
 
Come out from among them,
And be separate says the Lord.
Do not touch what is unclean,
And I will receive you.
I will be a Father to you,
And you shall be my sons and daughters,
Says the LORD Almighty.
 
Romans 8:14
 
Drinking from the Cup of Demons, Casting Your Vote for Evil
 
CASTING YOUR VOTE FOR EVIL
 
Speaking for myself, I do not vote; that is my prerogative and I have my own reasons. I am not a member of any political party, nor ever have been. However, I do not tell others that they "should not" vote, as it's not my place.  And yet I have been accosted with unsolicited advice for many years when the subject is brought up: "That's irresponsible!" Or, "If you don't vote, you have no right to complain." Even, "Shame on you!"
 
My answer is always the same:
 
1) My first responsibility as far as the government goes, is to defend my God-given rights against any and all incursions by evildoers (In case you haven't noticed, the government is chock-full of evildoers.)  I know beyond a shadow of doubt that MY rights are bestowed by God Almighty, NOT by the government; what's more, my God-given rights preexisted the founding of this country, the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution. The ONLY "irresponsibility" that will take place is by those who fail to respect the rights of the Individual.
 
2) I certainly do have the right to "complain", in each and every case where any person or entity (inside government or otherwise) violates my rights or infringes on my Liberty. But I will do far more than complain, I will fight back with everything I have!
 
And no matter who sits in the White House, that individual is bound by an oath to defend the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic, "so help me God". Do they honor their oath? Absolutely not, and anyone whose rights are violated has not only "the right to complain", they have the right to DEMAND accountability from these criminals, for that is what they are.
 
3) And the only "shame", as far as I can see, is when people will vote for "the lesser of two evils", in the false belief that there is any honor at all in such a position. Evil is evil and the very idea of a "lesser" evil is absurd. Voting for a "lesser" evil is still a compromise with evil, no matter how they may try to justify it.
 
When faced with two evildoers, in point of fact, two criminals, such as Obama (aka Soetoro) and Romney, any vote for either one is casting a vote for evil.
 
For those who do vote, they can still do so without compromising with evil or violating any principles.  A person of integrity can write the name of  anyone they choose on a paper ballot. Thus, they have cast their vote AGAINST evil.
 
BOYCOTT TSA TYRANNY
 
The tyranny of TSA, part of the behemoth Department of Homeland Security. I have boycotted all commercial airlines since 9/11/01. I know a number of individuals who have also made a firm decision NOT to fly on any commercial airlines since the advent of the TSA violators and their high-tech anti-personnel weaponry, deployed against the American people. And they've kept their principles intact. If they want to travel, they find another way.
 
I REFUSE to be groped or irradiated. I REFUSE the hostile interrogations and the monstrous invasions of privacy. No self-respecting person, no true defender of Liberty will submit to such outrages.
 
All kinds of people, even those who claim to be "patriots", give abundant lip service to "fighting TSA tyranny". They send out e-mails, post articles and talk 'til they're blue in the face. They keep talking the talk alright, but they're still giving their business to commercial airlines. They're still submitting to the indignities and the tyranny.
 
And none of their talking will accomplish a damn thing! Each and every time someone submits to the tyrants, they are making the statement: Yes, we will submit to evil. By doing so, they are casting their vote for evil, they are drinking from the cup of demons. And they have only themselves to blame when the tyranny expands, as more like-minded people continue to submit.
 
If everyone REFUSED to traffic with tyrants, to cast their vote for evil, to drink from the cup of demons, the tyrants (and their demonic minions at TSA) would be OUT OF BUSINESS in the blink of an eye.
 
THE UNITED NATIONS: THE TABLE OF DEMONS
 
The United Nations has one overarching purpose: To lock down a New World Order, a globalist totalitarian government, a One World Police State where God-given Unalienable Individual Rights and Liberties are expunged and replaced by collectivist-utopian-secular humanist/New Age "ideals". 
 
So why then, would any real American give these godless evildoers the time of day? Why would anyone draft a petition "appealing" to the United Nations, for human rights violations (including those perpetrated by the U.S. Government?) Why would they sit at this table of demons?
 
And yet, there are those who, while vociferously decrying and protesting human rights violations, are voluntarily submitting to the non-existent "authority" of these tyrants!
 
The only answer is to BOYCOTT these bastards. And get the U.S. the hell OUT of the United Nations.
 
COINTELPRO & DIABOLICAL CALUMNY ON THE WORLD WIDE WEB: DEMONIC LIAR KEN ADACHI & CO.
 
For over twelve (12) years a demon named Ken Adachi has been running a massive libel campaign against Barbara Hartwell, mostly from his website, 'Educate-Yourself'. Adachi functioned for years as the primary PR shill for the late COINTELPRO Kingpin Ted L. Gunderson. Adachi's website is a toxic blend of government-sponsored disinformation and New Age/occultist gobbeldygook. Adachi is also a charlatan who manufactures and sells all kinds of weird gizmos and gadgets, for which he has been cited by numerous watchdog organizations for "health fraud", "mail fraud" and ripping off the public.
 
Unfortunately for his Targets, Adachi's website gets a high volume of traffic, and apparently many ignorant people who lack the most basic discernment have believed Adachi's voluminous lies.
 
The consequences of these hideous lies to Adachi's primary Target, Barbara Hartwell, have been nothing short of devastating. The damages are extreme and severe and continue with no end in sight.
 
Adachi (aka Peter Boudreau) also engages in monstrous invasions of privacy against Targets, most notably Barbara Hartwell. He has posted my UNLISTED PRIVATE street address (via his criminal accomplices, Todd Brendan Fahey and Timothy Patrick White) on his website, in conjunction with the lies. As a direct result, my property has been invaded and crimes of theft and vandalism have occurred. 
 

BARBARA HARTWELL "JEW-HATER" WEBSITE BLOCKED BY MARRIOTT HOTEL
 
Hacking the broadcasts on which I appear as a guest is one way to stop people from hearing the information I expose. Another method is to censor my work and thereby stop people from reading my website.
 
A few days ago I got a call from my friend Geral Sosbee, ex-FBI whistleblower, who is also a Target of the COINTELPRO disinformers such as Ken Adachi.
 
Geral told me that when he went to the local Marriott Hotel to use a computer, he found that my website, Barbara Hartwell Vs. CIA, had been blocked by the devices used to censor certain material.
 
When I asked why? Geral told me that a notice came up on the screen, citing my website as using the word: "Jew-hater".
 
Well, that's right. I do use the word "Jew-hater". How else could I possibly expose the truth about the bigots and racists who are running amok with their Nazi ideology? What other language am I expected to use?
 
I am personally NOT any kind of "Jew-hater", quite the contrary, and yet I am being penalized for simply exposing the facts about those who are, and warning the public about their hate-propaganda campaigns!
 
How utterly idiotic is this?
 
The same applies to other censors who have decided to block my website because of the content of "Violence". Yes, I expose that too --violence perpetrated by evildoers, many of whom work for the U.S. Government. But I myself am not promoting violence, rather, I am trying to STOP it, again by warning the public about terror and torture programs and the wars of aggression against the American people by their own government!
 
So please, I would ask anyone who has a similar experience when trying to access my website, to register your protest against this censorship. Tell them you will not frequent any establishment which has such policies of censorship and DENYING ACCESS TO TRUTH.
 
And for those who truly care about TRUTH, who call themselves American Patriots, Defenders of Liberty & God-given Unalienable Rights, Crusaders for Justice, please, think long and hard before you cast your vote for evil, sit at the table of demons, or drink from their vile cup.
 
Choose this day whom you will serve.
 
Barbara Hartwell Percival
Servant of Almighty God
Believer in the Gospel of Jesus Christ
October 31, 2012 
 
 
Barbara Hartwell Percival
Legal Defense & Research Trust
Barbara Hartwell Vs. CIA