Barbara Hartwell

My photo
Independent Investigator, Intelligence Analyst, Journalist. Former CIA (NOC, Psychological Operations) Black Ops Survivor. Sovereign Child of God. Minister of the Gospel of Jesus Christ (Ordained 1979, D.Div.) Exposing Government Lies, Crimes, Corruption, Conspiracies and Cover-ups.

Sunday, July 19, 2026

PHOTO GALLERY OF A FORMER CLOSET CATHOLIC

 

 

 

 

 

I am a convert to the Catholic Church. Attending Mass since 2023, confirmed in 2024.

Thank You, Jesus! I love the Catholic Church.

Before that, for as long as I can remember, I was a closet Catholic. I visited Catholic monasteries, convents, every chance I got.

One particular place I love has always been The Cloisters in New York City. Some of these are photographs I took, going back nearly half a century.

Others are from monasteries in the Northeast United States, Maine and Massachusetts.

This is a photo gallery, with photos of me, from before I converted, which shows my love of the Catholic Faith.

It took a long time, but by the grace of God, I finally found my way back home, to the One Holy Catholic and Apostolic Church.

Praise be to God, the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit! 

 

Barbara Hartwell

July 19, 2026 

 

 
















































































































 

 

 

 

MY PORTRAIT OF JESUS (1977)

 

 










 

 

 

 

MY VISIT TO SAINT PATRICK'S CATHEDRAL (1978) 

 

RELATED REPORT 

 

My Journey to The One Holy Catholic and Apostolic Church: A Conversion Story


https://barbarahartwellvscia.blogspot.com/2024/08/my-journey-to-one-holy-catholic-and.html