Barbara Hartwell

My photo
Independent Investigator, Intelligence Analyst, Journalist. Former CIA (NOC, Psychological Operations) Black Ops Survivor. Sovereign Child of God. Minister of the Gospel of Jesus Christ (Ordained 1979, D.Div.) Exposing Government Lies, Crimes, Corruption, Conspiracies and Cover-ups.

Wednesday, November 3, 2021

PUBLIC NOTICE ON COMMUNICATIONS


Due to ongoing and continued disregard of the policies clearly stated in NOTICES, prominently displayed on this site, I find it necessary, once again, to clarify these policies, as it is becoming a serious problem.


I do not understand why anyone who wants to contact me would disregard my stated policies, unless they never bothered to read them.


I do not run an interactive website. I am not a participant in the Internet culture and have never used social media. I do not seek contact with the general public. I publish material on this website FOR INFORMATION PURPOSES ONLY, and the readers may make of it what they will.


I continue to receive unwanted third party communications from individuals who are attempting to use some of my 'known associates' as intermediaries.


I DO NOT USE INTERMEDIARIES. Ever. For any reason.


No one has my permission to speak for me, or to act as an intermediary, and I have clearly and repeatedly stated this.


I do not acknowledge any such messages, and do not respond to them, as they are unwanted, unsolicited and are disrespectful of my clearly stated policies, by both the original sender and those who have appointed themselves as unwanted intermediaries, against my wishes.


There is only one way for anyone from the general public (including readers of this site) to contact me and that is by post at the given mailing address. No exceptions. Period.


For those who do respect my policies, thank you for your consideration.


Barbara Hartwell

November 3, 2021


Here, an excerpt from this NOTICE on my site:


LEGAL NOTICE & DISCLAIMER


http://barbarahartwellvscia.blogspot.com/2015/01/legal-notice-disclaimer-2015.html


Barbara Hartwell does not use intermediaries for any purpose. No person or entity is authorized to speak for or about the personal or professional business of Barbara Hartwell.


The readers are asked to DISREGARD any comments, communications, publicly or privately stated, which claim to be speaking on behalf of, or by proxy, relating to Barbara Hartwell. Any and all such communications are to be construed as unauthorized, fraudulent and as misrepresentations (or 'false light') of Barbara Hartwell, and of this website.


Barbara Hartwell does not have a public e-mail address or telephone number for use by readers of this site, or the general public.


Any and all “known associates” (including those editors/publishers of websites, radio/TV hosts, etc. who publish the work of Barbara Hartwell) do NOT function as intermediaries, or conduits, for the purpose of passing messages by e-mail, telephone or post.


No communications sent to third parties, which are intended for Barbara Hartwell, are to be assumed to have been received or read by Barbara Hartwell. Barbara Hartwell does not respond to third party communications.


All communications, as well as donations, intended for Barbara Hartwell should be sent to:


Barbara Hartwell

PO Box 22

Rhinebeck, NY 12572