Barbara Hartwell

My photo
Independent Investigator, Intelligence Analyst, Journalist. Former CIA (NOC, Psychological Operations) Black Ops Survivor. Sovereign Child of God. Minister of the Gospel of Jesus Christ (Ordained 1979, D.Div.) Exposing Government Lies, Crimes, Corruption, Conspiracies and Cover-ups.

Tuesday, September 22, 2020

The Moral Bankruptcy of Karen Melton Stewart: Outrageous Lies, Diabolical Calumny, Extreme Provocation


Ye shall know them by their fruit. ... A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit. Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire. Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.


Matthew 7:15–20


I should begin this report by stating that Karen Stewart does not know me. To my knowledge, she may have had no more than one mutual acquaintance, that being Ramola D, her former colleague, at the time she decided, for reasons unknown to me, to target me for a no-holds barred, outrageously vicious campaign of defamation. This has continued now for nearly a year, with no end in sight, and she has become increasingly aggressive, evidently obsessed in her efforts to destroy my good name. One might ask, why?


But the purpose of this report is not to speculate as to why, what Stewart's reasons may have been for these injurious actions against me. I couldn't give a tinker's damn about her motives. I only find it necessary to document, for the public record, her utterly wrongful and despicable actions against a person who has never once done anything wrongful to her; she was the sole instigator/offender and I have only ever defended myself and documented the facts, using her own published words as evidence.


Her disputes with others (including former colleagues, such as Ramola D), in fact have nothing to do with me. I have never been involved, contrary to such false and libelous claims, yet my name has been repeatedly dragged in as some sort of co-conspirator, not only by Stewart, but also by her accomplices, an entourage of sycophants, shills and toadies.


I have previously published several reports addressing this issue, beginning in late 2019, when Stewart first openly began her libel campaign against Barbara Hartwell. To avoid having to take the time to rewrite what is already documented in earlier reports, I have taken excerpts from them, editing the content and adding to it to clarify and update the information. I have also given links to the original reports at the bottom of this report.


I have no illusions that this will stop Karen Stewart from her abusive and clearly obsessive targeting of me, including her provocations. I don't “respond” to provocations, nor do I engage the offender in arguments. I collect the evidence (including using her own words), refute the defamatory falsehoods, and expose the perpetrator, acting in my own defense, as a warning to others, and in service to the truth.


I find it necessary to state, for the record, that I am not involved in any way with the so-called “Targeted Individual Community”, as it has been called by many who have joined various groups and/or are reporting publicly on related issues. Nor do I refer to myself as a “targeted individual.”

 

For the record, I have been a political Target of retaliatory persecution, as a government whistleblower, for many years. I am an independent investigator and journalist. I do not join such groups, nor does anyone claiming to be a “leader” of these groups speak for me, nor has my permission to speak publicly about me. I speak strictly for myself, as I am doing now.


I'm aware that I cannot stop such characters from promoting false information in connection with my name, nor from promoting defamatory falsehoods. I can only expose them and refute their falsehoods for the public record. Mostly, I ignore them. They are legion, most hiding behind silly screen names or pseudonyms.


Also important to note is that I have been accused, by Karen Stewart, of acting in collusion with named and unnamed individuals in some sort of conspiracy against her. Nothing could be further from the truth. As I have stated repeatedly, I do not know any of the individuals (with the exception of Ramola) she names as “perps and nutcases”, nor those who remain unnamed. Yet she has repeatedly lumped my name in with various individuals, referring to them as “TIs”, and presenting a false narrative that I am part of the so-called “TI community”, which I most certainly am not, never have been, never will be.


In brief summary, some of the false accusations made by Karen Stewart against Barbara Hartwell were:


That I had sent an e-mail to Ramola and (unnamed) others, which contained an entry from Karen Stewart on Twitter, for the purpose of letting her know she was being “watched”.


FALSE AND REFUTED WITH EVIDENCE.


That I and others were part of a “mob”, and “pack of self-centered immature dimwits”.


FALSE AND REFUTED WITH EVIDENCE.


That “Ramola outs Barbara / out of the blue.”


FALSE AND REFUTED WITH EVIDENCE.


On January 6, 2020, yet another false accusation was launched by Karen Stewart against Barbara Hartwell and Ramola D, which I must, on principle, and in my own defense, refute and counter with facts.


Copied from Twitter:


"#PATHETIC NOTE: When you have to “donate” money to a third person to libel someone on their nothing site, with whom you blew your friendship, to pretend it is independent criticism, that is definitely the definition of pathetic. Lol!!! TI Chronicles Soap Opera. Thank you “C”."


FALSE AND REFUTED WITH EVIDENCE


(See previous reports for details.)


Now, a list of just some of the false accusations, smears, defamation & name-calling (in her exact words), taken from Karen Stewart's Twitter account, her “Perps and Nutcases” Facebook page, and from a fake Twitter account, the sole purpose of which was to defame Ramola D and Barbara Hartwell, where she was hiding her identity under the name of “Robert Sau”:


Weinstein-Snitches

Weinstein Club

"Flying monkeys"

Vipers

Trash

Garbage people

Runs a nothing site

Satanist

Lucifer

Church of Satan

Depicted as ghastly image of demons

CIA

Taking bribes from Ramola to libel KS

Using Ramola as “CIA asset”, a “puppet” under my control

Watching KS

Stalking  KS

TI Controlled Opposition

Cyberstalkers

Cyberstalking queens

Slander Queen

Psycho

Scum of the earth

Mockingbird

Perps and nutcases


Quotes from Karen Stewart:


"Note, Ramola is cyberstalking me by email as well, showing Barbara and mob are “watching me” on Twitter by emailing Screen shots. “Vee vill make you comply!” Keep it up, dimwits."


"#PATHETIC NOTE: When you have to “donate” money to a third person to libel someone on their nothing site, with whom you blew your friendship, to pretend it is independent criticism, that is definitely the definition of pathetic. Lol!!! TI Chronicles Soap Opera. Thank you “C”."


"Some perps and nutcases are so extreme and unrelenting that they deserve their own pages, like Ramola Dharmaraj, but she has low-rent, trailer trash competition that deserves recognition in her sheer gaul and depravity."


"I am so glad Ramola has chosen to align herself publicly with known trash like you [referring to a person named Amy Rayboun”], Galina, and Hartwell."

[NOTE: I do not know these individuals and have no involvement with them.]


"According to RamolaD / Dharmaraj NSA Whistleblower William Binney and Kirk Wiebe are talking to 2 ppl Queen Ramola has declared liars, frauds, double-agents, etc. Who is she kidding? She describes herself and her obvious CIA handler Hartwell."


"Barbara Hartwell Church of Satan Lucifer Barbara Hartwell Church of Satan Lucifer Barbara Hartwell Church of Satan Lucifer Barbara Hartwell Church of Satan Lucifer Barbara Hartwell Church of Satan Lucifer Barbara Hartwell Church of Satan Lucifer"


"Character Assassin CIA Asset Character Assassin CIA Asset Character Assassin CIA Asset Character Assassin CIA Asset Character Assassin CIA Asset Character Assassin CIA Asset Character Assassin CIA Asset Character Assassin CIA Asset"


"Libel queen slander queen Libel queen slander queen Libel queen slander queen Libel queen slander queen Libel queen slander queen Libel queen slander queen Libel queen slander queen Libel queen slander queen Libel queen slander queen Libel queen slander queen Libel queen slander queen"


Now, I find it important to address another issue, that being Karen Stewart's foolish boast of being “incorruptible”, thereby placing herself above all suspicion of ever committing any wrongful act.


Karen Stewart, in her “Reply to Ramola” (December 2019) wrote:


"And she may want to look up my proven Meyers Briggs tested rare personality type, INTJ for some insight. Supremely logical, incorruptible. And remind herself that I have several professionally administered and evaluated psychological evaluations through my ex-employer, the National Security Agency (NSA) which I handily passed and am vouched for in addition by two independent senior psychologists."


As it happens, I am trained as a Jungian analyst (among other disciplines). C.G. Jung's typology is that on which the Myers Briggs personality tests are loosely based. In my position as a personnel counselor, I also administered this test to employees of a corporation (CIA front), as well as the MMPI.


So I know what I am talking about when I say that these tests are far from definitive or conclusive. Typological analysis determined by written tests can be misleading, except as used for general, statistical purposes, and no given “personality type” (“rare” or otherwise) can possibly guarantee (certainly not “prove”) any person as being “incorruptible”.

 

And why would she expect that some unknown psychologists, employees of NSA, be anyone's yardstick to determine who is, and is not “incorruptible”?


And ask yourself, why would a so-called “incorruptible” person (as she claims to be) be engaging in such obviously corrupt behavior as hiding her identity behind a pseudonym (Karen Stewart aka “Robert Sau”) in a fake Twitter account, for the express purpose of invading someone's privacy; making false police reports on an individual who has committed no crime; using obscene epithets (“Ramola's Sphincter”) to denigrate others; falsely labeling people as “CIA asset”, “trash”, etc. etc. and depicting them as ghastly images of demons, in a clear intent of inflicting extreme emotional distress?

Why, indeed? 


Where is the “supreme logic” in this behavior? Nowhere to be found. Rather, there is only supremely irrational malice and outright, obsessive hatred.


Then, there is the far more significant fact (at least to me) that Karen Stewart promotes herself as a Christian. Such unscrupulous behavior is anything BUT Christian, which I believe any sincere, genuine Christian, using spiritual and intellectual discernment, would know.


Based on my observations and analysis (as a former government profiler), Karen Stewart appears to be a pathological liar with an agenda, lacking the integrity and moral courage to openly address issues, and who instead employs deception and slander, falsely accusing others of that which is most likely true of herself.


I can only describe such behavior, under any standards of analysis, as moral bankruptcy.


By their fruits shall you know them.


Barbara Hartwell

September 22, 2020

 

IMAGE OF DEMONS POSTED BY KAREN STEWART ON FAKE (ROBERT SAU) TWITTER ACCOUNT

 

 

 


 

 

 



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Known Accomplices of Karen Stewart in defamation campaign against Barbara Hartwell and Ramola D:


Katherine Horton

Janet Phelan

Midge Mathis (aka Doris Clause)

Ortaine Devian (aka Jeff Hedrun)

Ella Free (aka Eyerly Felder)

Howard Fisher

Nina Gonzalez

Frank Allen

Andy Spoo

Rick Macy

Penny Shepard

Kola Boof

Tiffany Fontenot

Robert Miller

Audrey Ann Bolin


(And many others, unnamed, hiding behind screen names or pseudonyms.)

 

FAKE TWITTER ACCOUNT BY KAREN STEWART:

"Ramola's Sphincter"

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

RELATED REPORTS


Karen Stewart Makes False Claim: “Barbara Hartwell is CIA”


http://barbarahartwellvscia.blogspot.com/2020/03/karen-stewart-makes-false-claim-barbara.html


Mob of Twits on Twitter Conduct Gossip Fest Against Targets: Ramola D & Barbara Hartwell


http://barbarahartwellvscia.blogspot.com/2020/09/mob-of-twits-on-twitter-conduct-gossip.html

 

CLEAR INTENT: Injurious Exploitation, Defamation, False Light, Infliction of Emotional Distress Perpetrated Against Ramola D and Barbara Hartwell


http://barbarahartwellvscia.blogspot.com/2020/06/clear-intent-injurious-exploitation.html


REFUTING CONTINUED DEFAMATORY ACCUSATIONS BY KAREN STEWART


http://barbarahartwellvscia.blogspot.com/2020/01/refuting-continued-defamatory.html

 

Obsessive/Compulsive, Outrageously Vulgar, Morally Repugnant, Cowardly & Reprehensible: Egregious Calumny Against Ramola D & Barbara Hartwell by “Righter of Wrongs, Robert Sau” (aka Karen Stewart?) & Mob of Social Media Harpies


http://barbarahartwellvscia.blogspot.com/2020/06/obsessivecompulsive-outrageously-vulgar.html


SETTING THE RECORD STRAIGHT ON FALSE STATEMENTS AGAINST BARBARA HARTWELL: ADDENDUM


http://barbarahartwellvscia.blogspot.com/2020/01/setting-record-straight-on-false.html


SETTING THE RECORD STRAIGHT ON FALSE STATEMENTS AGAINST BARBARA HARTWELL


http://barbarahartwellvscia.blogspot.com/2019/12/setting-record-straight-on-false.html