Barbara Hartwell

My photo
Independent Investigator, Intelligence Analyst, Journalist. Former CIA (NOC, Psychological Operations) Black Ops Survivor. Sovereign Child of God. Minister of the Gospel of Jesus Christ (Ordained 1979, D.Div.) Exposing Government Lies, Crimes, Corruption, Conspiracies and Cover-ups.

Saturday, January 21, 2012

CIA MK ULTRA: THE NAZI LEGACY THAT LIVES ON

 
 
Jesus looked at them and said, “With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.”
 
Matthew 19:26
 
 
Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. Put on the full armor of God so that you can take your stand against the devil's schemes. For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.

Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace.
 
 
Ephesians 6
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
When a government is running the most nefarious operations imaginable, which involve massive human rights violations; the co-opting of the lives of innocent children; the torture of those children (non-consensual trauma-based programming and other hideous abuses), as well as genetic tampering  (eugenics/"enhancement"), for the purpose of exploiting these children for their own ends, the government perpetrators will go to any lengths to cover up their crimes.  
 
This is precisely what they have done, and those targeted for further criminal violations by these government rat bastards are those who have already been victimized and exploited, with the objective of neutralizing them --one way or another-- silencing them so that they are prevented from exposing the crimes that were perpetrated against them.
 
The fact that the MK Ultra program was initiated by Nazi war criminals, brought to the U.S. after WWII, under Project Paperclip, and who formed the original core of CIA (1947, from its precursor OSS) tells you much of what you need to know, and certainly raises the stakes. This is a historical fact, one that no amount of disinformation, propaganda or false claims of  "National Security" can ever cover up; and which no number of excuses can ever justify.
 
I know more about the Nazis than I ever cared to, not because I made any particular effort to learn, but because they were right there in my face, up close and personal, perpetrating their crimes against me personally, as well as against others in my family, from the time I was a small child. In fact, in their arrogance and hubris, these bastards thought they had the right to co-opt my life as "government issue" before I was even born!
 
Thank the American CIA for allowing these grievous injustices, these  outrageous atrocities, to be perpetrated on the country's own citizens, using us as just another kind of cannon fodder, to wage their wars of aggression on the entire world; as well as to wage Psy War against their own people.  They actually thought they had the right to breed and raise their own crop of future spies and soldiers, to exploit them at will, for an agenda, which even now, remains hidden from the larger part of the populace.  
 
All these many years later, the very sight of a swastika, or other icons and symbols of this absolute evil, make me feel sick, but also motivate me to redouble my efforts to put a stop to the continuing criminal conspiracies, the Nazi legacy that lives on.
 
These jackbooted thugs, these swaggering demonic entities, puffed up with their own false sense of power and control, populated my nightmares, as did the visions of those they tortured and killed.
 
But they were always vanquished by the Angels of the Lord, brandishing their flaming swords, those who protected me and saved my life through divine intervention, more times than I can ever count.   
 
So, for all you Jew-haters out there, all you Holocaust-deniers, all you white supremacists, Aryan Nations, Christian Identity freaks, all of you who are so brain-dead, brainwashed, and lacking in the slightest bit of spiritual discernment, you who think you can rewrite history with impunity, by spreading the disgusting propaganda either that A) There was no Nazi holocaust; or B) that there was ANY merit, ANY justification whatsoever for what these Nazi evildoers did to the Jews; those who would actually defend the psychopath and devil incarnate, Adolph Hitler, or become apologists for the Third Reich --know that you will also be held accountable for the inestimable pain and suffering of countless individuals, including --but certainly not limited to-- the Jews. One of those individuals being Yours Truly, Barbara Hartwell.
 
DELIVERED FROM CIA BY THE GRACE OF GOD
 
I broke out of CIA operations, finally and irrevocably in 1994, after 25 years of being utilized (at that time, my entire adult life --and that doesn't include the training I had beginning in early childhood) and began to make my case public roughly one year later.  As I have previously stated in my public reports, it took years to finally break free; it took years of battling with my handlers, years of blood, sweat and tears. But ultimately it was the Grace of God that finally set me free.
 
For those who cannot understand this, no explanation is possible. For those who do understand, no explanation is necessary.
 
Because of this simple, truthful statement, I have been the Target of many  libelous/slanderous attacks by those small-minded and ignorant persons who obviously have no idea of the real power of the Living God, some of whom call themselves "Christians".
 
With God, all things are possible. But according to those who have attacked me, calling me a "liar", a "CIA disinfo agent", and/or claiming that I am "mind-controlled" by CIA, because I chose not to be "deprogrammed", it is not "possible" for God to work miracles or deliver His people from the clutches of evildoers like Nazis or CIA.
 
WRONG. They know not whereof they speak, and they have absolutely no business even mentioning my name in connection with their own ignorance and stupidity.
 
IN PURSUIT OF JUSTICE
 
For many years, I've seen petitions posted all over the Internet, signed by survivors of some of these black projects (some of whom are legitimate and others whose credibility is questionable, to say the least) requesting that government officials "come clean"; that they acknowledge the atrocities that were perpetrated against the victims; that they release the classified files, etc. etc. I wish them luck --they'll need it, considering the many layers of deception and the immense web of lies; the compartmentalized information and the smokescreens that obsuscate the truth about these operations.
 
Speaking strictly for myself, I have never taken an approach which "requests" a redress of my grievances, nor have I "appealed" to these criminals in the government (or their agencies) for justice.  I have not signed any petitions (nor will I) to any sitting president or other officials.  And I most certainly have never (and would never) "appeal" to an organization such as the United Nations, or other globalist totalitarian collectives who have absolutely no business interfering with the lives of  Sovereign Individuals living in a Sovereign Nation.
 
No, unlike many others, I do not "appeal" or make "requests". Rather, I DEMAND JUSTICE.  I DEMAND that my God-given rights be respected. Furthermore, I EXERCISE my God-given rights.
 
I will never negotiate with these criminals. I will never compromise my principles, nor "make a deal" with the criminal perps who have made my life a living hell and stolen everything from me. Everything that is, but my faith in God and my personal relationship with Jesus Christ. They tried to steal that too, but failed miserably.
 
God-given Rights are NON-NEGOTIABLE.  Anyone who has violated my rights (or the rights of others, most especially including those under my protection) at any time, in any way, will be held accountable --by me personally.  They will be exposed, always by name.  In any case where it is possible, I will deal with them directly, whether it is in spiritual warfare or trench warfare.
 
Furthermore, I will do all in my power to have them prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
 
I believe in the law. The Rule of Law, that is, under the U.S. Constitution, the Supreme Law of the Land. For the rest, I rely on my firm faith in God's Justice.  And I truly believe that for these enemies of God and humanity, sooner or later, there will be hell to pay.
 
 
Barbara Hartwell Percival
January 21, 2012
 
 
Barbara Hartwell Percival
Legal Defense & Research Trust
Barbara Hartwell Vs. CIA