Barbara Hartwell

My photo
Independent Investigator, Intelligence Analyst, Journalist. Former CIA (NOC, Psychological Operations) Black Ops Survivor. Sovereign Child of God. Minister of the Gospel of Jesus Christ (Ordained 1979, D.Div.) Exposing Government Lies, Crimes, Corruption, Conspiracies and Cover-ups.

Wednesday, July 8, 2020

MY DECLARATION OF NON-COMPLIANCE WITH TYRANNY VIA PSY WAR & SOCIAL ENGINEERING




"Beware the ides of March"

-Act 1, Scene 2 of Julius Caesar by William Shakespeare

For God has not given us the spirit of fear, but of  power and of love, and of a sound mind.

2 Timothy 1:7


March 15, 2020: the ides of March was the day that all hell broke loose, at least in my life. It was three days after my birthday, March 12, which was the last day I was able to go out to a nice restaurant for lunch. The last day I was able to visit anyone inside their home. The last day I was “allowed” to hug anyone. No one has visited me since. Fortunately, I am blessed to have a beloved feline companion, Angel, so I am not entirely alone. Still, this absolute lunacy is unacceptable to me, and I won't be a part of it, no matter the consequences.

On March 15, I was advised to “stay home”, as I observed the panic which began to spread among everyone I know. Everyone, that is, except me.

I continued to go out almost every day, usually just to local stores, the ones that were still open, considered to be “essential”, and I did not wear a mask.

As the panic spread, I was a silent observer to the desperate masked people, scrambling through the aisles of the market to buy toilet paper and other basic necessities, until finally the shelves were empty.

And never, for one moment, since the lunacy began, have I had any fear about contracting the dreaded Covid-19 aka Corona virus.

Of course, I did the research, studying many sources, including medical doctors, some of whom I consider trustworthy, but most not. Mostly, what I saw and heard, I determined to be propaganda, with no real evidence or factual information to verify the claims.

I do not consider this to be a health-related issue, but rather a psychological contrivance. From the beginning, I saw this operation for exactly what it is: a psy war, social engineering, to foment fear and trauma among the populace. For a nefarious agenda that has nothing to do with medical issues, but everything to do with control. Everything to do with a diabolical plot to destabilize the entire world, to destroy civilization, to foment chaos and lawlessness.

So, in just four months, the perpetrators of this operation have managed to destroy the economy, forcing people to lose their jobs, to close the businesses in which they have invested so much, that they have worked so hard for years to build. Many have lost their homes; families have been broken up, unable to sustain normal relationships under the intense pressure brought to bear upon them.

There is no point for me to say more, at least regarding the massive losses and destruction which resulted from the panic and the lockdown. Everyone knows by now, regardless of what they believe about the so-called “pandemic”, or how much (if at all) they have bought into the propaganda.

But there are some things I must say, whether anyone is listening, or not. I have already tried, and tried, and tried, to get through to people. I have furnished them with facts, with documentation, with legitimate reports, video tutorials, and with legal information pertaining to every aspect of this issue. In great frustration and sorrow, my efforts failed.

But I will not remain silent, and in good conscience, cannot remain silent. I am taking the only option left to me, which is to publish this personal declaration, for all and sundry to see. If nothing else, they will have been given the opportunity to know my position, whether they agree with it, or not.

For those who have chosen to go along with the program, to follow the new “rules”, that is their decision and I have to respect their right to do so. But I will not be joining them, nor will I be complying with unlawful, unconstitutional rules, edicts, or mandates from purported “experts” (medical or otherwise), unelected government-issue mountebanks, or bloviating media pundits, the false prophets of impending doom. I will not be accepting the “new normal”. If this leaves me standing alone, with no support, so be it. But I WILL NOT COMPLY.

In the past four months, I have attended a few small gatherings, where “social distancing” was required, and everyone present (except me) was wearing a mask.

When I go out in public, I carry with me a mask exemption form, just in case anyone should accost me, attempting to pressure me to “follow the rules”. In fact, I do have a medical condition which would be exacerbated by wearing a mask. Aside from that, I am not a member of ANTIFA, nor of the KKK, nor do I live under the system of Sharia law. Nor am I a pirate, nor a bank robber. Most important, I will not identify myself as a slave, muzzled (as if I were a fear-biting dog), on principle.

I decided on an easy way to keep the hounds of Hell at bay: I have a mask, but keep it under my chin, so that I do not appear as some kind of monster (Heaven forbid!) among the compliant slaves. I use this device only when entering a store, never while walking outside.

Only once, in all this time, have I encountered a situation, involving a clerk in a hardware store, who officiously told me, Ma'am, you need to cover your face! To which I responded by whipping out my exemption form, saying, I need to do no such thing. She backed away from me in a panic, telling me she had a child at home, to which I replied that she was free to move as far away from me as she wanted, but that was not my problem. Another clerk appeared, and when I showed him the form, he immediately said, Okay, no problem, and proceeded to help me with my search for the item I needed.

[See bottom of page for exemption form and link which can be printed.]

The governors of many states have issued unlawful edicts, which they have no authority to do. The leftist lunatic, Cuomo, here in NY State, is one of the worst. They are trying to ban interstate travel, and soliciting citizen snitches to “report” those lawfully traveling, with out of state plates. They are spouting nonsense about a 2-week quarantine for “offenders” of the unlawful edict.

Then, as I understand it, there is an operation called “contact tracing”. I don't know much about that, but I have been told that it is a government surveillance system (as if we have not already been unlawfully violated by such, for many years) by which a person's cell phone is monitored, so that the government snoops can identify all persons with whom the subject has contact.

I don't have a SMART phone, only an old prepaid cell, used for urgent business or emergencies only. It is turned off most of the time, and there is no contract using my name. So, despite all the other surveillance I am under, without my consent, but which I have no way to prevent, I will not voluntarily allow this additional violation of my right to privacy.

But most others I know, with whom I would normally be in regular contact, do have these devices.

And they should know that until such time (if ever) that I am able to have contact with them, without being tracked and traced, by control-freak government snoops and their citizen snitches, if it matters enough to them to stay in contact with me, they will have to tell me the truth about this contact tracing, so that I can make an informed decision for myself. I have a right to know, as my rights are at stake.

Heartbreaking as it is, I have to draw my line, and I have had all I can take. I have reached the limits of my tolerance, no matter who is involved, even those I love the most.

I will not be treated as if I were a leper, a threat to the health and well-being of others. I will not wear a muzzle, nor will I practice “social distancing”. At such time (if ever) I am welcomed into their homes (or their vehicles), without the taint of fear or disapproval, without unwarranted admonishments or restrictions, I will not be seeing anyone, no matter how much it hurts.

Meanwhile, my door is open, to all who know where I live.

Lastly, I would implore anyone reading this to consider this: These tyrants are not operating under the rule of law, but rather engaging in a diabolical psy war. They are oath breakers, not oath keepers. They are social engineers, not servants of We the People.

And the FACT OF THE MATTER is this:

They cannot control you, having no lawful authority, unless you let them. For the love of God, Family, Country and Constitution, SAY NO. Defend your Liberty and exercise your God-given, unalienable rights.

Barbara Hartwell
Heartbroken & Outraged, but Still Standing in New York
July 8, 2020


MASK EXEMPTION FORM



I am exempt from the Governor's regulation Mandating Face Mask usage in Public. Wearing a Face Mask poses a Health Risk to me.

Under the ADA and HIPPA Acts, I am NOT required to Disclose My Medical Condition.

Department of Justice ADA Violation Information Line:

800-514-0301

Organizations and Businesses can be Fined up to $75,000 for the First ADA Violation and $150,000 for any Subsequent Violation

TO ALL GOVERNMENT AGENTS:

PLEASE PROVIDE LAWFUL AND NECESSARY CONSIDERATION TO AID THE BEARER IN THE UNIMPEDED EXERCISE OF THEIR CONSTITUTIONALLY PROTECTED RIGHTS.

Thank you for your understanding and assistance.

[Thanks to Joe Imbriano at Fullerton Informer.]


RELATED REPORTS

MONSTROUS TYRANNY: Psy War & Social Engineering



False Accusers Abound: Once CIA, Always CIA